What is Grassfish IXM platform?
The Grassfish IXM platform gives you the possibility to manage and connect all digital in-store experience and customer touchpoints. This comprehensive approach allows the implementation of a connected store, where visual and interactive displays, personal devices, staff devices, sensory and retail tech all work together.
Who Uses Grassfish IXM platform?
Retailers and brands in sectors such as fashion, automotive, banking, grocery, hospitality and travel use our flexible digital signage software to increase store profitability and customer engagement.
Where can Grassfish IXM platform be deployed?
Cloud, SaaS, Web-based, Mac (Desktop), Windows (Desktop), Linux (Desktop), Windows (On-Premise), Chromebook (Desktop)
Grassfish IXM platform videos and images
Compare Grassfish IXM platform pricing with similar products
Features of Grassfish IXM platform
- Audit Trail
- Auto Update
- Content Scheduling
- Customisable Templates
- Layout & Design
- Media Library
- Multi-Screen Support
- Playlist Management
- Remote Display Management
- Visual Editor
- XML / RSS
Alternatives to Grassfish IXM platform
Reviews of Grassfish IXM platform
The Intuitive operation and the versatility of possibilities
The versatility of the software and the fact that it is constantly being developed further
Grassfish Road to V11
Comments: I started working with Grassfish at the age of eighteen without any prior knowledge of how this software works or is built. Now you start with small steps and get bigger, 5 years later, we program our own HTML spots, set up our own server, help partners build a CMS and build an experience. For us Grassfish has replaced our old cumbersome solution and created a new multifunctional solution.
I like the versatility of the Grassfish CMS, which can cover many different needs. It is also remarkable how stable Grassfish runs over several years without major problems. Furthermore, I find it remarkable how the CMS has improved in the last four years. From the cumbersome Flash based CMS to a light-footed HTML application that makes working with the software on a daily basis a lot easier.
- good usability - can be customized very well for our needs
- nothing special to be mentinned, we still need some experience with customer usability to give any feedbacks here
- Features for running large notworks with a lot of clients - Possiblity to create trees in location / media etc. and customize every aspect on tree level - Use of categories - UDC mechanism
- Missing feature: Export of current view (esp. locations) as csv/xls (we developed our own tool as we need this feature for reportings on a daily level) - Missing feature: Timetable for scheduling content (for our internal use, not necessary, but we have lost some projects as customes were expecting this feature) - Testing capabilites are limited (it would be great to avoid delivering test players to customers in order to validate content changes - current mechanisms are not sufficient for our customer needs)
Grassfish Digital Signage CMS
Comments: We work daily with many different applications of the Grassfish software: communication at the POS or internal employee information, touch applications, guiding system with interface in ERP systems or booking platforms, advertising networks, ...
Very high user-friendliness for the users, almost self-explanatory and intuitive operation, high possibilities to adapt the software (for example: interfaces) and very good adaptation to customer requirements.
Actually no points to complain about. Change requests can be reported and implemented at any time.