Who Uses Traviola?
Our software is dedicated to DMCs, Wholesalers, OTAs, Tour Operators and MICE professionals. We have back, mid and front office systems, a gateway connected to over 125 XML suppliers.
What Is Traviola?
Travel Connection Technologys software products allow the travel agents to have an up to date solution, helping them to optimize the booking process, to grow the profitability and to manage online interaction with suppliers and clients through effective management of prices & availability and online selling of travel products (B2B| B2C |white label| XML gateway), so that they save money and efforts and become more competitive.
Travel Connection Technology
Traviola Pricing Overview
Traviola starts at US$399.00/month. Traviola does not have a free version but does offer a free trial. See additional pricing details for Traviola below.
Showing 5 of 16 reviews
Reviewed on 21/01/2018
Amazing Platform you can start with them and you will grow with them and they will support you
Speed ... It's like a formula... Its the most thing I like it,
Friendly and Easy to use and it's providing us always with the latest technology,
If you want to start with your online business in travel industry, Traviola it's the better platform to start with it and grow with it,
was advisor at all the time, Thank you so much and appreciate your cooperations
Cons: I dislike the concept of having some mapping problems, its the worst things i had ever faced, its the thing that sometimes, gives other suppliers better rates and better availability. Cons: They should raise their customer service from four to five star because the platform is a little bit better than the support. Cons: We need to focus on developing features and functionalities that will increase the level of user-friendly. Focus on user experience. Detailed reports in terms of searches, bookings and sales and other admin functionalities are also to be considered.
Reviewed on 12/09/2017
1. The unification of my operations for the operators.
2. Getting rid of the hassle of having to maintain a software hosted in my premises.
3. It saves a lot of effort for me and hence money.
4. Prices can be compared with no extra effort at all. This is crucial in my business.
1. Traviola does not need any training for the operations team.
2. It saves a lot of effort and time for the operators by bringing all your wholesalers to your fingertips in one screen.
3. You can follow up with your reservations in an adequate way.
4. You can sell your own inventory and combine this with your wholesalers' inventory.
5. You don't have to maintain any lookup for geographic locations and alike yourself.
6. The SAAS works perfectly in Traviola's case. You don't have to do anything related to housekeeping, backup, load balancing... etc.
7. The system is fairly stable and fast.
8. The booking platform can be very easily integrated into your already existing website.
1. Some problems might arise from the wholesalers themselves and this kind of problems the Traviola team can't control (and this is natural but still a drawback).
2. Sometimes the support might take a little long.
Reviewed on 05/09/2017
It's being a positive and productive cooperation with Traviola by Travel Connection Technology
Comments: Traviola helps us to keep on operating in the ever fast changing Tourism industry
Traviola is a modern web based application which allows flexibility to manage FIT and Group reservations in the Tourism Business.
It runs on Linux servers which make the product even more stable and reliable.
Travel Connection Technology, the maker of Traviola, has a very proactive attitude in keeping the application update to manage the fast changes in the tourism industry.
It has also an open minded attitude reacting positively the customer feedbacks and requests, in order to keep on strengthening up Traviola.
The support team is very customer service orientated, ready and careful to react to the customer necessities and providing help whenever needed.
Cons: Although it is a fairly young product, it is already time to refresh the graphic layout to make it more in line with nowadays software graphic interface trend.
Reviewed on 05/09/2017
Its a great experience, but we have the missing hotels stuff, the platform should have more graphic
Easy to use, This system can be handled to anyone, even if the agency has the first experience in using online B2B reservation systems.
Easy to change some stuff in it, check the fast search, knowing the Cities that are booked.
Knowing the quantity of the bookings you did from the first date you started working on this system, the most cities that are booked from your side, the amount of bookings that are done, and how much does your work value as per the bookings.
Cons: I dislike the concept of having some mapping problems, its the worst things i had ever faced, its the thing that sometimes, gives other suppliers better rates and better availability.
Reviewed on 05/09/2017
easy to use platform, excellent features, very fast, search on map very good, many providers
Comments: this software is fast in response, easy to change a lot of things according your strategy, the knowledge of the travel business that they have and put into action.
Pros: This platform is very fast, this is what I like most (even there are dozens of providers in it). There are many providers that you can use. You can draw your sales strategy very easy and use all the features that the platform has. I also appreciate the knowledge of travel business the developers and owner have. This is a very important aspect when you choose a partner for this kind of platforms.
Cons: They should raise their customer service from four to five star because the platform is a little bit better than the support.