Who Uses This Software?
Kanbanize is Agile project management software that helps companies of any size organize & manage work efficiently and keep track of every project.
Average Ratings38 reviews
- Overall 5 / 5
- Ease of Use 4.5 / 5
- Customer Service 4.5 / 5
- Features 4.5 / 5
- Value for Money 4.5 / 5
- Starting Price US$99.00/month
- Free Version No
- Free Trial Yes
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
- Founded 2008
Kanbanize makes it easy for you to manage multiple projects and cross-functional teams. The system is loaded with a number of tools and features that make project management easy, from initial phases of planning and conceptualization to realization and delivery. Kanbanize is known for its powerful analytics module and provides multiple workflow charts and the data is populated automatically. Kanbanize expands its functionality by integrating with a number of systems relevant to the way you work.
- Collaboration Tools
- Dependency Tracking
- KPI Monitoring
- Milestone Tracking
- Project Planning
- Supports Scrum
- Task Management
- Time Tracking
- Agile Methodologies
- Budget Management
- Client Portal
- Collaboration Tools
- Cost-to-Completion Tracking
- Customisable Templates
- Gantt Charts
- Idea Management
- Kanban Board
- Milestone Tracking
- Portfolio Management
- Resource Management
- Time & Expense Tracking
- Traditional Methodologies
Kanbanize Most Helpful Reviews
Reviewed on 01/10/2018
Kanbanize - Constant Evolvement Towards Simplified Visual Management
Comments: Excellent product - very happy with the company. We are glad to use them for the visual management.
1) Feature development is well thought out. Rather than adding to visual clutter, features are constantly refined to allow simple visual management. This is harder than it sounds and is not often achieved in agile software development.
2) Regular releases. Releases are on time and only 1 month away.
3) Great customer support. Real people answering your questions and looking at possible bugs. Replies are quick and direct.
4) Price is very reasonable.
1) Break in subscription value. They just recently divided their subscribers into two tiers leaving original users that do not upgrade their subscription contract to only original features. This is a bad mistake and breaks the premise of SaaS. If a company needs additional revenue they should be raising the cost of the subscription for all in a seamless manner and not bifrucate their user base.
2) Metrics are well developed but it is not easy to get started. Additional thought needs to be given on how to get metrics in the hands of even basic users.
by BusinessMap on 10/12/2018
Thank you for the feedback.
We are trying to improve the product on a regular basis, so we can meet users expectation and needs.
We are glad to hear that your are happy with our support, regular releases and features.
Reviewed on 27/09/2018
The Only Kanban Software I Recommend
Comments: I like to describe Kanbanize as the Swiss Army Knife for IT leaders in mid-sized businesses. Since we at Xuviate started talking about it in our IT Leader Masterminds and 1-1 Coaching sessions so many individuals started playing with it and later adopted the software ... to the point where there is currently no other main-stream Kanban software that is regularly used by any of the IT leaders we interact with. This is both testament to the quality of the product as well as the ability of Kanbanize to stay ahead of what users need.
- The software is extremely flexible and supports almost any use-case
- It is super easy for people to get started (even if they have never used Kanban before or are not in IT)
- It is not just another Kanban tool and right from the start it is clear how Kanbanize (the company) is trying to change the way we run our businesses (e.g. by supporting and evangelising Portfolio Kanban)
- The reporting engine is top-notch and provides both overview and many drill-down opportunities
- Individuals often are role players on multiple boards. Currently there is no easy way to show all tasks assigned to an individual and to properly prioritise daily workload.
- No integration with their personal Kanban tool flow-e exists at the moment
Reviewed on 28/09/2018
Best Kanban Tool
Comments: The Kanbanize folks are so knowledgeable and so ready to help when ever we need it. We deal with many saas companies and Kanbanize are at the top of the field. They get how to nurture and support their users. They also roll out new functionality every month. The application just keeps getting better and better.
Pros: Kanbanize is a very flexible tool set that allows us to clearly map out specific workflows for our clients. Clients love it because they can see and update the status of all of their work within their specific workflow not a workflow imposed on them by a software package. We also like the flexibility of the cards made possible by custom fields, attachments, images and so on.
Cons: Kanbanize is very feature rich. When users initially get on the platform, they can suffer some intimidation. However, Kanbanize is so easy to use and so well thought out, it's amazing to watch people work with it for the first time. Within hours and even minutes in some cases, our clients are moving through the boards and managing their work, all while having lots of fun!
Reviewed on 11/04/2019
Life Changing Innovation!
Comments: I have been in the commercial software development business for 20+ years for Hi-Tech Industries and this is one of the finest products I have ever seen. Fantastic Product and Support. Regardless of your maturity level with the Kanban, Kanbanize will add amazing value to you and your team.
Pros: This kanban solution is extremely powerful due to the simple intuitive interface design and the ability to quickly customize it to your work. It has a rich set of features and powerful integration. My favorites are Simple Cards Design, Easy Customization, powerful metrics, flexibility, and scalable views. It provides extreme power without complexity!
Cons: Business Rules and extremely powerful but could be more accessible.
by BusinessMap on 19/04/2019
Thank you Dan.
We are trying to improve the product on a regular basis, so we can meet users expectations and needs.
Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Our team appreciates it.
Reviewed on 09/09/2019
Easy and very visual
Easy to use and easy to adapt the boards to the needs of our company.
Also very visual designed and very frequently updates that makes the program better.
Cons: There is no dutch version. The boards you can name whatever you like but the helpdesk en the rest is in English