by Cezanne HR4.5 / 5 39 reviews
Who Uses This Software?
European & international mid-sized and growing businesses across virtually every industry sector. Available in 10 languages at no extra charge.
Average Ratings39 reviews
- Overall 4.5 / 5
- Ease of Use 4 / 5
- Customer Service 4.9 / 5
- Features 4.3 / 5
- Value for Money 4.8 / 5
- Free Version No
- Free Trial No
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
- Cezanne HR
- Founded 2013
About Cezanne HR
Perfect for mid-sized UK and international businesses (typically 100-3000 employees), Cezanne HR is a modern, GDPR-compliant Cloud HR solution trusted in more than 80 countries worldwide. Covering hire to retire, and backed by a team of HR industry experts, it offers comprehensive, configurable core HR alongside modules for onboarding, absence, performance, timesheets, recruitment and career & succession planning. Quick to implement, easy to use and packed full of smart time-saving features.
Cezanne HR Features
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Applicant Tracking
- Benefits Management
- Compensation Management
- Employee Database
- Employee Profiles
- Payroll Management
- Performance Management
- Recruitment Management
- Self Service Portal
- Time & Attendance Management
- Time Off Management
Cezanne HR Most Helpful Reviews
Reviewed on 10/04/2018
Comments: I would recommend Cezanne to anyone who is looking for a robust system with great customer service and support throughout.
- Customer service is excellent, very fast and detailed responses and there is always someone willing to have a call and talk you through the system. This is definitely the best thing about Cezanne.
- Central system for all elements of HR and the reports are easy to run and very useful for reporting on processes, sickness and payroll purposes.
- The system links with our payroll provider so they are able to upload all of our employee payslips, P60's etc which is very time effective for us.
- Once the initial work is put in to get the system up and running the system is very user friendly and efficient. Information is easily accessible and reports can all be printed or downloaded to excel.
- Great for keeping track of the employee life cycle - new starter info, appraisals, sickness and absence recording, remuneration etc
- Easy to use for employees and this is available remotely - they can sign in from home and get the app etc
- The company are always looking for ways to improve and regularly update the system with suggestions from its users which is brilliant
Cons: - The initial work can be quite a big job and some time does need to be dedicated to getting to grips with the system but after this is done the system is very efficient and effective
Reviewed on 30/11/2018
CezanneHR, why it's a good thing for us all...
Pros: Having been apart of the team in my business to introduce CezanneHR, coming from nothing at all, we were pleasantly surprised how accommodating the Cezanne support staff were to assisting us on boarding. At times our hand was held, especially through some complex "approval" workflows scenarios but it all got there in the end. We very much like that there is an iOS app, being all Apple users. The app is updated fairly frequently and is responsive even on some older models like the iPhone 5s.
Cons: I feel CezanneHR could benefits from a 'face lift' of sorts. It seams its been stuck with the same user interface for some time now, and although the web and iOS app are mirrors in looks and feels, it almost certainly has an outdated charm about it when comparing to competitiors.
by Cezanne HR on 04/12/2018
Thank you so much for posting a review of Cezanne HR. We¿re currently working on a refresh of the user interface and would love to get some feedback from you. If you are happy to participate in our client research, please get in touch with the support team.
Reviewed on 06/04/2018
Great HR data management software !
Comments: Honestly, the best HR data management tool I have worked with so far !
- Outstanding customer support.
- Smooth onboarding process. Our POC from Cezanne was amazing and extremely supportive and helpful throughout the entire process of onboarding.
- The system can service any type of business (regardless of how complex is your company organigram, compensation system etc. )
- You can transit the entire vacation and absence tracking process to Cezanne, hence no need to use yet another tool.
- The system is very overarching and it encompasses all the possible HR data a company can or should manage.
- It is GDPR compliant and in general, it has very high standards when it comes to data security and protection.
Cons: The system is quite complex and complicated at times, hence it will take a bit of more time to get the hang of it (for instance the onboarding process seemed a bit longer as compared with the other onboardings we had for other tools).
Reviewed on 02/11/2018
Comprehensive HR System with excellent customer support
The Cezanne system was implemented earlier this year, its working really well for our organisation, we finally have an interactive on-boarding process, also a central location for all personal information to be stored which is quite important with GDPR. At the recent annual conference the developers mentioned that there will be a new feature to programme the system to delete areas of employee profiles after they leave which again is very important from a GDPR perspective.
The customer service has been second to none from Wanessa, Declan and the rest of the support team.
Its still a work in progress as we are continually populating other areas of the system, however the information and reports we can extract from Cezanne has been fantastic. I am excited to see the new features of the system in 2019!
Pros: Meeting our organisation needs, excellent support from CSR throughout the implementation phase, cost effective HR system.
Cons: There are alot of different sections/modules to the system which can be difficult to get used to initially, however with Cezannes customer support and frequent use its easier to navigate around the system. The reporting is very good, however some improvements can be made to integrate more elements of the system into reports (i.e all compensation information)
Reviewed on 06/04/2018
Easy and professional HR use
Pros: Cezanne offers a really professional solution for keeping track of various employee information - several important details are easy to keep track of and the in-depth search options allows for easy data mining of everything. On top of that, the service and assistance from Cezanne is amazing - I always get the needed support in a really helpful, timely, and understandable manner. It truly makes my day every single time!
Cons: Getting to know Cezanne can be tricky. There's a lot of options and back-end building that can seem challenging before really getting to know the system. However, once you've worked in Cezanne for a little while is all makes perfect sense :)