Excellent Product for our Small Business without a Huge Investment

Dee ann S.
Controller
Environmental Services, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Before APS our payroll process was a multiple day process. It was a compilation of paper a third party time clock system that was very limited and our vacation policy was maintained by a spreadsheet and emails.

Pros: This software completely transformed our Payroll and HR processes. Completely integrated all aspects together into one place.

Cons: Have not really had any cons with the software if we run into something that we need it is either available or the customer support will give us ideas for a work around if not currently available.

by APS on 27/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Dee Ann! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Switching to APS Was a Smart Move

Reviewed on 24/11/2019
Sandy R.
Financial Manager
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am beyond satisfied with our move to APS. The overall payroll processing system is easier to use than our previous system and has significantly more functionality by enabling employees to enter their hours directly via website or app and then enabling managers to approve automatically. The transition took about two months and throughout the experience, APS made it their priority to communicate clearly and effectively with me. Customer service is clearly a top value, and I am pleased with my assigned team's quick and consistent availability either via email or phone. Our service, functionality, efficiency, comprehension, and overall satisfaction have increased dramatically with APS, while our monthly payments have decreased. That makes us one very happy customer!

Pros: I appreciate the ease of use and logical flow of the payroll process. The system is intuitive and not at all intimidating to administrators, managers, or employees using eSelfService.

Cons: We have had some trouble with the eSign feature, where hourly employees are required to verify their payroll hour submissions and everyone must verify leave times. This does not always work consistently for us. Thankfully, as the administrator, I am able to override an unsigned time card.

by APS on 27/11/2019

We're happy to hear that the intuitive design of our platform was easily accessible to everyone in your company, Sandy! We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Great but needs some updating

Reviewed on 16/11/2019
Heather N.
HR Generalist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are generally impressed but it's seems like a newer software that needs to do some updating and more frequent updating at that.

Pros: Benefit management and carrier connection.
Ease of use for employees and administrators.
Accuracy of timekeeping and payroll.
Leave of Absence event tracking.

Cons: Performance Reviews. The templates are just too difficult to load as we use forms specific to each position. Editing of individual questions is not possible so we are not using this feature.
Customization is lacking in benefit set-up. We are not able to create custom messages during open enrollment, add specific attachments, or select PCP for our HMO plans which is pretty standard.
Notifications for Non-Banking Days. They pop up every time you go back to the dashboard. There should be a button to click I don't want to see this message anymore.
Customer Service is great and responsive but sometimes you get different answers from different reps.

by APS on 19/11/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the APS system. We see that you are experiencing issues with the performance and reliability of our system. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service.

If you have any other comments or questions, please do not hesitate to call, message, or email your account manager.

Thank you for being an APS customer!

APS Payroll and Hiring Software is second to none

Anthony C.
Regional Manager
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are solving payroll and new hire issues. They make it so easy for our reps to complete their onboarding process that we can't imagine ever going back to our old software. They also make it extremely easy to troubleshoot payroll issues in the even that a rep didn't receive their pay card or direct deposit.

Pros: I love the ease of use that this product offers. Even your day 1 employees can get the hang of this software before lunch time on their very first day using it. I also really like that they are continually updating and improving the software as the professional landscape grows and changes through technology. APS seems to be at the forefront of advancing their software so you'll never be frustrated at using a slow or outdated software for hiring or payroll. All in all this is just a great product that anyone can use and that is a major selling point for any business owner. Nobody wants to spend tons of time and money just training their HR and payroll teams to use their software and APS keeps that cost at a minimum.

Cons: I can't really think of anything i don't like about this software. I guess the one thing that i think APS could improve is where they put the search bars to search for current employees. Right now you have to go to a specific page to search for already hired employees while the applicant search bar can be accessed from the main screen.

by APS on 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Anthony! We're glad to hear you're happy with the intuitive design of our platform and our system has reduced your errors. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

A great tool and great company

Chris T.
COO
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We've had a great experience working with APS. We find the platform to be easy to use, and the people to be a joy to partner with.

Pros: The APS platform is user-friendly and simple to use. Additionally, the employees of APS are fantastic to work with. The people of the company are the real gem that sets APS apart from the others!

Cons: The GL implementation is slightly cumbersome and time-consuming

by APS on 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Chris! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

I was nervous about switching our HRIS from ADP to APS.

Felicia S.
Human Resources Manager
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: APS has far surpassed our expectations. The recruiting/hire feature has saved me hours of work in relation to on-boarding. It's been amazing to have the seamless transfer of employee data into payroll. More recently, APS was able to setup EDI feeds with most of our benefit carriers. Yet another reduction in my data entry responsibilities! :D

Pros: The ability to customize the software quickly and easily. The fast and knowledgeable customer service to help with any customization required has been my favorite feature since our transition to this software.

Cons: Happy to say that software works exactly as promised. This is more of a behind the scenes detail, but I wish at APS would draft our bank account for the lump sum total of the garnishment checks each payroll and then issue the individual checks from their account. As it stands, APS cuts individual garnishment checks from our bank account each week. This results in extra weekly admin on our company accounting side of things.

by APS on 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Felicia! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Very helper Support Team Members, Fast, Friendly Service

Dave L.
Warehousing, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Substantially lower payroll fees vs my full service accounting firm.

Pros: Turn around time is within 1 business day for any questions you might have. Fast resolution to any issues that you might have. Very helper support team Members, providing fast, friendly Service. The website interface that they developed is very easy to use and each monthly payroll takes about 10 clicks to complete. Its a matter of clicking through a 5 or so tabs confirming various employee data and payroll hours inputs. Before the transition to APS, I did compare the features, pricing of a few other online payroll firms. I am very satisfied and glad that I selected APS to be my payroll provider.

Cons: None that I can think of, especially at this low price point while providing top notch professional accounting service.

by APS on 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Dave! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Great Value

Tyson H.
Accounting Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: APS Payroll has been a major improvement for our company. Our records are now more detailed and our reporting is more accurate. Also, we've been able to save over a day in the processing time for payroll. However, the best thing APS has offered is their customer service. Every employee of theirs has been top notch with solutions and very prompt.

Pros: APS Payroll tracks time and automates the time entry process, which had been unavailable to us through a previous provider. We also have staff at multiple locations, and APS gives a variety of options for clocking in/out. We were able provide "time clocks" to each location with relatively little start up costs. The user interface is very easy to understand and almost all of our users were able to learn how to use APS in less than a day.

Cons: About the only issue we've run into thus far is with the linking of the tablets when using the tablet app. At two locations, the tablets will occasionally unlink for reasons we are unsure. However, the fix is easy and can be done the average user.

by APS on 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Tyson! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Nice to have all of my data in one place.

Reviewed on 14/11/2019
Deborah P.
HR
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I really enjoy having one program that does almost everything I need. Being a department of one for 3 small companies with about 120 total employees, I need something that helps to keep my organized and on task. APS helps me do that.

Pros: I liked that I had Payroll, benefits, reviews etc. all in one place and accessible to multiple people for ease of completion and reduced time and paperwork.

Cons: I am in the state of WA and there are somethings that are fairly new that We are having to have work arounds because APS does not provide that service as of yet. Also the set up and style of performance management tools are a bit outdated. we have made a work around for that as well.

by APS on 15/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Deborah! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to manage all of your locations. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Great Payroll software!

Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Jordan W.
Hiring Manager
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: APS since my last review came out with a app for employees to access their basic information and also to clock in and out from. This app has solved all the problems I was having with our crew and troubleshooting the issues we were having trying to keep time cards accurate. This has been extremely helpful.

Pros: The software is very straightforward and easy to use. Reports are organized and the features that allow you to conduct performance reviews as well is great. We are converting everything over from paper to digital for all HR needs and without this software would be a lot harder. Getting a new employee added and deleted from the system is easy and straightforward too.

Cons: I have no complaints at this time, the previous review I left stated I was disappointed with APS not having an app for employees being able to clock in and out from remotely which that has been corrected and the app is working great

by APS on 27/08/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Jordan! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to complete all of your tasks. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Company Listens to Feedback and IMPROVES

Reviewed on 13/08/2019
Arianna M.
HR Manager
Warehousing, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am loving APS. I am new to my position and this is the first time I have used APS and it has been great. I really appreciate the customer service more than anything. I have worked with other HRIS and payroll companies in the past and literally have been on hold for over 20 minutes! With APS, if they don't answer (rare), I send them an email and always hear back the same day. I also have a team of 3-4 people that work specifically with my company so they understand my challenges better than having 300 different people I might get at another customer service department.

Pros: The software is user friendly for the most part. Any time I have concerns, questions, or suggestions, the customer service team is amazing. They listen to my problems and solve anything. If they do not have a solution, they offer to put in a feature enhancement request which goes to their product development team. It is very rare with a software or payroll company that your suggestions matter. I also appreciate the broad spectrum that I have access to. I can track and manage several aspects of the HR department all from one software program. Also, they offer an online portal for employees to access EVERYTHING. I can upload the employee handbook, benefit presentations, and other documents for employees to view and sign off on electronically. They can also view their paystubs, w-2's, etc. They can even change their demographics, W-4 withholdings, or benefit elections online. It is a huge time (and paper) saver for me!

Cons: I have two primary concerns that are not able to be fixed at this time. I am not a fan of the timekeeping options. We can only have the computers, tablet, or a hand scanning device. Unfortunately, in my field, the hand scanning sensor gets dirty and isn't able to be cleaned easily. Also, we have wi-fi issues so the computers/tablets can be a struggle. I am hoping that they will develop a more traditional timeclock in the future or have the ability to sync with 3rd party timekeeping systems. My other concern is the interfacing. It feels like I have to do a lot of clicking back and forth. I would like to be able to select the employees names and then access EVERYTHING about that employee (payroll, HR, demographics, etc.). It's not really a big deal though and I am quick enough at it that I doubt it is costing more time even but it would just be convenient to have it all in one tab.

by APS on 27/08/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Arianna! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to complete your tasks and our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a valued customer of APS!

Truly Amazing Payroll & HR Software Partner

Reviewed on 19/05/2019
Matthew D.
CEO & President
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I started up a PEO/ASO/HRO company in Hawaii in 2009 and grew it to the 2nd largest in the HR/Payroll firm in the state. I sold this company to the largest competitor in 2016 when we were running $200 million of payroll and managed over 10,000 employees in multiple states. I can honestly say that I wish I discovered APS Payroll Software when I started my HR company, as this software truly blows away our PEO/HR/Payroll system we used. When I sold my HR/Payroll company, I was looking at finding a new payroll software that could also handle all of our HR administration. I attended a Sage Intacct (accounting software) conference and met APS in the Exhibit Hall with numerous vendors. The final selling point is APS directly integrates into Sage Intacct. Finally, we have one login in which we can access all of our internal companies and external clients we process payroll for. There are so many bell and whistles available and it is very easy to learn and use. I highly recommend APS to everyone looking for an affordable payroll software, with an even more impressive and responsive team.

Pros: APS is very thorough with all of its various solutions: payroll, human resources, benefits administration, document storage, Time & Attendance, PTO, APS Hire (recruiting/job boards), Applicant Tracking, Online On-Boarding, Asset Management, etc, etc.

Cons: I cannot think of anything that I do not like about APS. Their technical team is very flexible with custom solutions, APS Customer Service team is responsive (even with our 5-6 hour time difference between Louisiana and Hawaii). We have a dedicated "Partner Support" team member over at APS, as well as a "Training Support Partner".

by APS on 20/06/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Matthew! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS meets all of our payroll needs. Great customer service and support.

Reviewed on 13/11/2018
Michele D.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Building Materials, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I've been working with APS for almost two years and being my very first experience with a payroll software I found it very easy to learn. The way this software is built and organized makes it very easy to use it. This is particularly true when you are in need to create a report. In this case you can choose one of the several ready-to-use reports from the "Report Manager" option, or you can build your own customized report that best meets your needs. Additionally, to save time and efforts the report you created can be shared among several users in different departments.
Another thing I liked about APS is the excellent customer service I received in all of the inquires and issues I encountered during my job.

Cons: What I liked least about this software is the fact that when you enter or modify any type of information there is no "safety net", meaning the system does not ask you to confirm your changes before leaving the tab you are in. By adding this extra step you will be "forced" to double check your entries and this can be very helpful in avoiding mistakes especially on sensitive information like bank account numbers, pay rates, or addresses.
Another feature that could be implemented is to allow users to download raw data or .csv file directly from the "Analytics" tiles. Right now you can only display, look, and print the information but you cannot download the data in on Excel format. From an Human Resources standpoint it would very helpful to be able to download data such as Employee Turnover, New Hires by department, and Employee Count by month.

by APS on 16/11/2018

Thank you so much for your honest and enlightening review, Michele. We really appreciate your feedback. We would love the opportunity to speak with you one on one and discuss your concerns. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at [email protected] or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further.

Quality System, Good Price & Customer Oriented

Reviewed on 02/12/2019
Loren A.
HR Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Sales promises were lofty, but the reality is the system is better than most that I've tried. For the price, function and delivery, this is a good system for a small to medium size employer. The add-on options make the system better in my opinion.

Pros: Very easy to use. The system is laid out in an easy to view manner. Also this is available on mobile device.

Cons: Customization is difficult. The company is willing to work with you, but may take time to develop any customs, if available at all.

by APS on 03/12/2019

Your positive review is much appreciated, Loren! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made your payroll processes easier. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

I have had a wonderful experience using APS as our payroll software. It is a great product and site!

Reviewed on 20/11/2017
Amanda A.
Customer Support

Pros: What I like most about this product is how everything I need is available at any time I need it as well as being very easy to navigate on the site once logged in. It is very user-friendly and helpful with all needs that I may have as well as requests needed for employees. It is as easy as logging onto the site and clicking two to three times to get exactly what I need. I have had to run reports for myself for office functions as well as a request from an employee and it is always very easy and helpful. I believe we get our money worth by using this product on a weekly basis. It seems to fit all our needs as a company and my needs as an administrator. I have had to call on our account manager a few times and when doing so, every time she has been extremely helpful and efficient in helping me find and get what I need to be done. The quality that this software offers us as a company is hands down the best I have ever had. I have worked with APS for several years now. At one time I processed payroll with APS for about 1500 people bi-weekly and I now do it weekly for about 10. So whether you have 1500 or 10 people to conduct a payroll for weekly or biweekly, APS has made it very efficient and easy to navigate their product and easy to search and find exactly the reports needed. I look forward to watching them grow while we grow and using them now and in our future. There would be no other company that I feel could compare to or offer what APS has been able to do for us. The BEST quality!! From the site to the account manager, they have not only met but exceeded our expectations.

by APS on 15/12/2017

We appreciate your positive review, Amanda! We are so glad to hear you love our system and it has made processing payroll simple for you. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS Payroll is a Solution for Your Company

Reviewed on 25/11/2019
Robin S.
HR Generalist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It has been great, APS is moving in the right direction and we are learning new things all the time and new ways to utilize the software.

Pros: The ease of use and ability to run things from time and attendance to recruitment and onboarding all integrating into the Payroll side of it.

Cons: The implementation and pulling of software from our old database into this one, ensuring that it all matched up correcting.

by APS on 27/11/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review, Robin! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Benefits Administration

Reviewed on 24/11/2019
Tracie R.
Human Resources Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Easily administer the majority of our benefits and enrollments.

Pros: I like that APS Payroll has an integrated Payroll and HR system - and that I can manage the individual enrollments for our employees. I also like that I can load all of our benefit documents into the system, which allows our employees access to the information at any time.

Cons: I wish the setup of our benefits plans offered more customization, such as not requiring a beneficiary for life benefits (our carrier will only accept signed paper forms) and customized voluntary life volumes (versus a 'formula' to calculate volumes). I also wish the system could accommodate our opt-out payments (rather than having to enter the credits directly in payroll).

by APS on 27/11/2019

The positive review is much appreciated, Tracie! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll easier. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Support!

Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Julie P.
Controller
Real Estate, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Payroll is much faster to do now. While ADP worked, there were lots of links, tabs, and pages that could be overwhelming/unnecessary for a small business. Trying to find specific reports was a nightmare and customer service was non-existent. We are able to process payroll faster, get better answers and help, and have more time to focus on other aspects of the business.

Pros: Their customer support is the best! I love that we have a dedicated team of specialist that I can see online before I even submit a ticket. I usually get the same person, every time and she is very quick and responsive in helping solve any issues or questions I have. Coming from ADP where we had to wait sometimes an hour or longer to speak to a live person, being able to speak to someone in 5 minutes is AMAZING!

Cons: The ONLY thing I dislike about APS is the reporting output format. While it gives me the information I need, prior to exporting to excel or PDF, it always looks nicer on screen than it does in the printout. I wish they could keep the formatting of reports throughout which would be great. But that's really just nitpicking.

by APS on 27/08/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Julie! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

So happy with APS!

Reviewed on 25/04/2019
Brenda S.
VP Human Resources
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We are thrilled with APS and the service we receive. We can't get over how often we ask for something and how responsive they are to our needs. We have seen enhancements be made that we didn't even ask for just because it made sense and they were able to do it!

Pros: The system allows all of our processes to be integrated and it is so user friendly. It has saved us so much time because we don't have to re-key the same items over and over again in different systems. Our staff love all the added features they now get.

Cons: We really need a company-wide calendar view of approved PTO requests and I wish that the performance appraisal module had more features. On the rare occasion we have had to correct an error, APS corrects things quickly but we cannot always see what happens in the background and we sometimes struggle to understand the correction and how different GL accounts are affected, etc. Also, Report Writer and Report Builder are not completely compatible so sometimes it is difficult to pull everything we need in one report - I probably just need more training and practice.

by APS on 10/05/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Brenda! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would love the opportunity to speak with you and discuss additional training of the system. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at [email protected] or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further if you would like additional training for your team. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Great HR/Payroll Solution

Reviewed on 14/11/2019
Tashona M.
HR/Hiring Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: APS has helped with streamlining the hiring process, while at the same time creating a cloud based HR solution for our company. It allows our small company to operate and function like a larger agency. In addition, if there is ever a problem, accessing someone to help is never an issue.

Pros: I love the ease by which it has centralized our HR structure. We are a virtual company, and having a solution that unites a multi-state company is important. APS does just that. In addition, the visibility of our job posting has increased dramatically. Before APS we were spending thousands in advertising. By using this solution, we have not only streamlined hiring, but decreased our job marketing budget. Thank you APS!

Cons: This is actually a very easy company to work with, and they are consistently looking for ways to improve. The only issue we have run into is the security level mid-managers must be given to access certain features of the software. We have worked around this, however.

by APS on 15/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Tashona! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to manage all of your locations, and that our top-rated support teams is providing the attention you deserve. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS Payroll Review

Reviewed on 25/02/2019
Tammy M.
Operations & Administrative Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: With APS Payroll, we now have dependable current & historical information. The many reporting options have saved us time and headache since we no longer have to access several documents to create things like the annual 401(k) census. We can maintain that information right in APS Payroll.

Pros: We're a tech company with less than 100 employees in the US and have been with APS Payroll for about three years. APS gave us the opportunity to offer our employees access to online employee information. The employees can pull pay vouchers, update most of their own personal information, request PTO online and other functions that were manual for them before APS.

Cons: On the administrative side, setting up a new employee can be cumbersome. There are a lot of steps that are necessary to create the proper internal document flow. Some things like PTO accruals are not set up as a default for a new employee. Should the accrual step be missed during onboarding, the employee may not accrue PTO as they should.

by APS on 05/03/2019

Thank you for your positive review, Tammy! We're glad to hear you're happy with the intuitive design of our platform that allows for easy document and information access for your employees. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS Captures All the Necessary HR Functions in One Easy-to-Use Package

Reviewed on 24/04/2019
Laurie K.
Human Resources
Construction, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We cut our costs in half and doubled our functionality. The implementation team spent more time on training than all of our previous payroll vendors combined. Answers to questions are a click away from within the system or a quick phone call to a dedicated team member. I highly recommend this product to companies of all sizes or to companies with multiple divisions to manage.

Pros: What's not to like? From implementation to use, the team at APS managed our conversion smoothly. Their dedicated tax team is always one step ahead of me and does regular audits to make sure we are compliant in all areas. I work with a specific payroll team so I know when I call or send in a support request through the online system, I will always be talking to the same people who know my account. Everything is contained within one module so you don't have to wonder if the information you enter in one part of the program is going to sync properly with other areas. Real-time updates keep all my reporting accurate.

Cons: We have had some occasional minor issues with our field techs being able to enter information to their timecards through the mobile app which is actually just a mobile friendly version of the online system. A true app is being released soon and I expect it will eliminate any small issues we've had in the past.

by APS on 10/05/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Laurie! We're glad to hear you're happy with the user-friendly design of our platform and our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS Review

Reviewed on 22/11/2019
Marilee H.
HR Director
Cosmetics, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Seamlessly downloads hours into the Batch & interfaces with our in-house GL System and 401K Recordkeeper.

Cons: Some of the listed Reports in the System could use larger font and more consistent page breaking.

by APS on 27/11/2019

Thank you for the positive review, Marilee! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS has met all of our payroll needs in a professional, consistent and impressive manner.

Reviewed on 27/11/2017
Christine K.
Financial Controller
Restaurants, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Customer Support

Pros: We have been with the company for almost 7 years. Above all the customer support you receive is fantastic. During our tenure with the company we have had a few different reps due to promotions, but each one has done a phenomenal job. They always return phone calls and emails in a very timely manner, they troubleshoot issues immediately and have even helped process payroll for us when our payroll manager was out with the flu.

Cons: The only issue we run into is transferring employees from one location to another. Currently, if an employee transfers to a new location there are multiple steps needed to transfer that employee's profile. The employee must be terminated in one location, and then all information must be re-entered in the new location. It would be ideal if we could transfer an employee without having to terminate and duplicate the profile in the new location.

by APS on 15/12/2017

We appreciate your positive review, Christine! We're glad to hear you have been able to continue successfully process your payroll for nearly 7 years and that our customer support has been helpful. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

APS is worthwhile

Dwight D.
CFO
Construction, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Its been a great experience from the start. i never had any major issues with them. THey resolve any issue relatively quickly. Price is decent as well

Pros: The software is easy to use and implement. it solves all of our HR needs and the support is us based located in Shreveport, LA. That american based support makes a huge different during implementation and whenever you run in to problems/issues. Its intuitive and not overly complex like some other systems.(ADP)

Cons: The one thing they need to work on is the mobile app. that is very lacking compared to their competitors. They are working to improve it and add functionality so i know its just a matter of time for that app to catch up to the competitors more robust ones.