Filter by:

• Overall

About InfoFlo

Most affordable complete CRM on the market. One time $99 cost per user. Very easy to use with optional add-ons for a tailored package

Learn more about InfoFlo

Jim S.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2019

"met our demand...to work Smarter not Harder"

Comments: We are able to pull up accounts so many ways that helps us formulate better sales programs. If we need them by state or by $$$ or by various companies we represent with a couple clicks we have our needs.
Like a lot of new launchs we had some questions their support has been great scheduling when it convenient for us to make sure all is working.

Pros: gave us lots of flexibility of how we gather information .Love the fact we can choose what information we share with our staff, that way they only have info they need. New mobile version just made it even more useful.
Input of information was a breeze to get started as they have a great mapping feature.
The fact everything gets into a customer file with no redundancy. All emails and documents it makes us look like we have all the info...Because we do.
Price----absolutely most for the money

Cons: needs some canned reports in the standard module

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Teams and Pipeline

Reasons for Choosing InfoFlo: didn't get what we needed info from others in a manner that worked for us

Reasons for Switching to InfoFlo: ease of use was better and the quality of information

• Reviewed on 27/09/2019
Willie G.
COO
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2021

"Excellent CRM for Growing Business"

Comments: InfoFlo is the common platform that all departments in our organization use from customer service, billing, intake and shipping. The ability to track individual tasks for specific employees and recognize how much capacity each of them have for the day is very useful.

Pros: The capability to have the software grow with our needs is so important to our organization. We had launches the program as an attempt to go paperless and had we not done so when we did the impact of the pandemic could have crippled our organization.

Cons: The processing speed can vary depending on the time of day and # of users that are accessing the system. We do, however, understand that we utilize a lot of data and processing based on the amount of information that is being processed.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2021
Jay M.
Production
Furniture, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Excellent support, simple interface. Missing features are minor & only available in expensive CRMs."

Comments: Time savings in managing customer info and maintaining collective information management/situational awareness. Time, printing, and transcription error savings also in filling out internal office forms and other templates. Looking forward to exploring social media integrations and exploring other 3rd party apps that we can combine to enhance the CRM with even more workflows we use.

Pros: Easy to teach new staff, well laid out dashboards and view/browsing of relationships and linked information. Activity logs of other systems can clutter up the view and simply having them requires staff effort (increased wages or dedicated IT admin). Any computer can be used as a server without need for DNS or VPN, etc. Document version control. Basic user permissions can be set. Desktop pop-up reminders a nice touch. VOIP telephony available too!

Cons: Templates only available in Word (recommend Invoicing add-on if you require forms to use formulas), and templates only use merge fields (auto-fill data into forms) that are available in the contact record (uses system fields and custom fields). Hoping to see custom fields and templates that can also be created for opportunities (initiate letter from within the opportunity so it uses fields from that one and not another opportunity from same customer). Email accounts are merged into a single in and a single out basket- am told folders are going to be available in a future update. Hoping also that text reminders to clients and custom fields or other linkable/relatable customizations will soon be developed for calendar and appointment scheduling.

Janet H.
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 04/07/2017

"InfoFlo offers an excellent CRM solution for both small and medium sized businesses."

Comments: InfoFlo offers an exceptional CRM platform enabling you to boost concentration and stay on focus to complete your workflow.

Pros: - InfoFlo's software design is unique among its competitors due to InfoFlo having a mainframe where modules or "add-ons" may be added or removed according to the end user's needs. As a result, InfoFlo's software is not bloated resulting in superior end user experience. The navigational experience is responsive, super reliable and fast - an important consideration when working within the same software environment daily.
- Price for start up is very reasonable - and there are no monthly subscriptions - This allows the smallest of businesses to enjoy a sophisticated CRM without the worry of monthly overhead.
- InfoFlo form editor offers an endlessly number of customized fields to address unique business needs. Having built over 100 field items in a single form within InfoFlo, I can attest InfoFlo accepted all my customized fields without the slightest hint of impacting performance nor any instability concerns during the upload process. Actually using this form is a breeze.
- Email function simple yet complete (no confusing clutter).
- Able to rename internal functions that best suits the nomenclature for my business.
- As your business grows, InfoFlo is able to grow with you - there's no worry to outgrow your InfoFlo CRM.
- Offers categories function to facilitate in search results with superior accuracy.
InfoFlo is one of the best purchases yet I have made for my business.

Cons: No cons but for future suggestion it would be nice to
1) add url links as an option in the form editor;
2) add links between contact and contact. Rationale: Allow you to know your contact's social circle.

• Reviewed on 04/07/2017
Mark M.
Financial Planner
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2018

"Support is difficult to contact"

Comments: I think Infoflo is a good CRM program, but it is not for someone who does
not have computer support. Given that you own the software, it is much
less expensive than subscription based programs.

Pros: I like this software because it is a one time cost and I feel that I own
it. Subscription based pricing seems more affordable but it makes things
extremely expensive if CRM is a permanent addition.
I like Infoflo because I think it has most of the features that I need. I
had a relatively well known CRM software program before Infoflo but it
began to crash and the provider has changed to an enterprise program with
an expensive monthly subscription, no individual user options and wouldn't
support an individual user so I had to start over.

Cons: The downside of Infoflo software is that you have to be proficient at
maintaining and trouble shooting computer issues. Apparently a lot of
the problems come from changes made automatically by my Norton antivirus
software!
I had a problem where Infoflo would not start automatically and I had to
restart it manually. This continued for several months until it just
wouldn't start. This was corrected when I asked support and they told me
that I had to download updates. This was the first that I had heard of
this. I thought software should work without updates.
The most recent problem was that the program was not displaying any of the
text describing the any of the links. I was "down" for several weeks. I
finally walked into Infoflo's offices with my computer and they fixed the
problem for me. My Norton antivirus had automatically deleted a file! I
would have never figured it out on my own.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2018
Rachel Y.
Mushroom Farmer
Farming, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"The most intuitive program to work with, and the only one able to do all my farming business needs."

Comments: Ability to organize a massive network of customers and restaurants to make my life simpler.

Pros: First of all Info Flo has incredible value, what you get for this one time purchase is outstanding. Info Flo's support staff is phenomenal, this makes it better than any other software ten times over. Never underestimate the value of good customer service. The organizational structure keeps my contacts manageable. From farmers markets to the everyday customer to restaurants and hotel chains. All while having it's own mapping software to make deliveries a breeze! The note taking system for each customer and company is such a blessing. Since our farm uses complex systems like customer supported agriculture I can keep tabs on how much they have left to spend. We also use it to trade mushrooms for gift cards with restaurants that supplies our giveaways and promotions for CSA Members. This way, we can keep a massive network of people organized, and work with local restaurants to promote them as they buy the delicious culinary mushrooms we grow.

Cons: It would be amazing if Info Flo and Info Flo Pay worked together perfectly. I hear it's in the works, I just can't get it soon enough. I'd like to have a little more tutorial options online if possible. I'm currently trying to export my contacts to import into Info Flo Pay. Hard to find too much else wrong with this program really, 5 Stars all Around!

Tom L.
Administrator
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Software easy to learn. Logical work flow."

Comments: We mainly use this software for keeping track of customers contacts, and repair history log of our serialized products.

Pros: Very powerful software for reasonable cost, especially when comparing to competing software. The modular add-on and per/user price structure really helps small business with limited budget. Minor updates are issued frequently, which shows the developer's commitment to this product.

Cons: Some of the add-on's could arguably be consider as standard feature. For example : scheduled backup, and advanced search.

Tony W.
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Infoflo, easy to use and it manages my business sales & contacts easily. I would be lost without it."

Pros: I run a small family run Business and I love how Infoflo seamlessly keeps all of my contacts, invoices & reports neatly and easily accessible and links one to the other. i put all my contacts and invoices through Infoflo and I couldn't run my business as efficiently as I do without Infoflo behind me. Also their customer support is second to none. even though I am based in the UK and considering the time difference between here and Canada I always get any issues fixed within hours. Very impressed.

Marie-elisabeth T.
founding president
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"I have started a new activity last year and choosed Infoflo that is very well for small business"

Comments: a professionnal way of organisation to contact my customers and have a look on each activity .

Pros: Even if you have not bought all the addons you can start your Customer Relationship activity.
And when you start your activity you can act in a professionnal way right away.
That's why I have recommanded this software to different business people who were looking for a solution.

Cons: nothing really instead the fact of having once a problem with the downloading of my incoming mails. And it was impossible to get them back.

Lisa T.
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2019

"Don't waste your money"

Comments: This product is only good for small companies that sell via phone to individuals and do not care about mulitple contacts within a client's firm. there is no way for multiple users to enter data consistently (such as pull down menus with option to select client industry so data gets entered however a user chooses.

Pros: While this software appears to be good on the surface, it does not perform as advertised.

Cons: It did not fuction as advertised. the conversion of our existing data was never completed successfully. the sales team stopped returning calls once they had our money. InfoFlo management refused to provide a refund even though the product was never integrated as promised.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2019
David F.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Great tool for managing emails and contacts."

Comments: Increased efficiency and peace of mind.

Pros: The product keeps getting better with frequent updates. InfoFlo helps me to focus on my most important emails and helps me organize and keep track of communications with all my contacts.

Michael G.
President & CEO
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2018

"Excellent CRM interface to emails"

Comments: Great cost effective integration with OFFICE email and calendar

Pros: The ability to integrate your CRM activities with your OFFICE (email, Calendar) is a strong cost effective feature of this tool.

Cons: The tool is fragile, in that it seems to 'fall over' too often, requiring a reset or download of a 'more recent version'. The software only runs on Windows platforms, and is not web based.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2018
Thomas A.
IT
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"TCC"

Pros: They were able to migrate all of my old data from BCM into InfoFlo.

Cons: Less user friendly than BCM but has all of the functionality we need

• Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Danielle M.
Owner, Accountant
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"I love using InfoFlo! It's a great alternative to so many other CRM products I looked at."

Comments: It is very easy to track my client data with privacy. Online CRM products make you agree to terms and conditions that I could not tolerate. They were also overly complex for my needs. This is perfect for what I need and didn't require hours of watching training videos to figure out and set up either.

Pros: I like that there's a one time fee. I know I want to add on different options later. But the low one time fee allowed me to get started right away for a low price while knowing that I can upgrade later to get added features. The free trial allowed me to make a decision to see how everything worked together.

Cons: It takes up a lot of my computer's processing power. I suppose that's the nature of the beast. I'm going to need to upgrade my ram, but at least I don't have to use a server. Until I want to.

Consultant
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Easy to use and improved my workflow significantly"

Comments: Better comunication with clients. Easy to use and improved the client experience, I would highly recommend

Pros: I love that information is accessible and easily viewable on a mobile device. Clients love it to and it improved their accessibility as well.

Cons: I can't think of anything that did not work for me. The software made the client interactions easier and was of great value to the client experience.

Victoria B.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Multipurpose CRM for donors, prospects, grants and events."

Pros: We are a nonprofit who has trialed and purchased InfoFlo for our CRM, grants management and donor management. While there are hundreds of CRMs for nonprofits, I found InfoFlo to be the best way to get a CRM that will manage grants, donors, events, and reporting, as well as allow me to customize it. The price is very market friendly without continuing fees, like most donor CRMs.

Cons: I would like to see more support options included in the price, like chat and brief phone calls. I would like to see an integrated POS so we could take donations from out website and have the information recorded in the InfoFlo database. I understand this is something that InfoFlo is currently working on.

Parviz K.
Financial Advisor
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"It is easy to install and you can customize it to your needs. I am in Financial industry."

Pros: It is easy to install and you can customize it. I also like free lifetime updates. Another good thing about this CRM is the technical support by email is free.

Cons: It is not accessible on your mobile and it doesn't work with IOS or Mac computer. I like to see this option to buyt and pay for it once or have a component for mobile access same as buying other components and also make it available to IOS and Mac computers

Martin C.
Martin C.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2018

"InfoFlo Review Nov18"

Comments: Excellent. A cost effective and simple solution to my problem. I would recommend to others who are looking for a basic CRM that does the job and doesn't cost and arm and leg in terms of dollars, but also time and pain to set up.

Pros: Price. Ease of use. Basic useful functionality.
Had a need to keep track of customer and deal info. Was keeping all on paper. Within a very short time had the software working and tasks automated. The support is great and all my questions were answered.

Cons: Occasionally get an error message. But I just restart the software. I would like the ability to schedule a bulk email.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2018
Javier A.
Business Development Manager
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2021

"Practical Solution"

Pros: This software is very intuitive and it perfectly does what I expected. The user interface is more friendly than other platforms, enhancing my experience with it.

Cons: I have not used all options, but if I would need to mention any Cons, the opportunity configuration does not allow for automatic self numbering, which would be really helpful.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2021
John C.
John C.
Chief Information Officer
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2018

"Overpromised and underdelivered"

Pros: One time fee with no maintenance costs, bugs are fixed free. Ability to create custom modules. Data migration flexibility.

Cons: Not SaaS, poor customer service, mainstream and custom updates are buggy, bugs introduced by custom programming are billable

• Reviewed on 20/07/2018
Cynthia B.
RN HealthySteps Specialist/Newborn Development
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"The program is an excellent, affordable CRM. Customer support is timely and has been great."

Pros: InfoFlo is user friendly, and has been easy to customize. With the report add-on it's easy to run the custom reports I need for updating our programs grant funders. I also like the ease of sending bulk E-mails.

Cons: I have relationship links between my contacts. The program will link a contact to a companies, or categories, but not to other contacts.

Haya S.
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2014

"Excellent CRM!"

Comments: The system is very intuitive and simple to use. It took me no time to learn how to use it, and if I ever get stuck the customer service is first rate. The feature set is extensive and I can pick from a list of add-ons depending on my needs. I use the Outlook add-on which is fully integrated with my Outlook program making the transition to using InfoFlo very simple. Overall, it's a great CRM package and happens to be very affordable which is great!

• Reviewed on 31/10/2014
Owen O.
Farming, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2021

"Infoflo is a fantastic product which has been instrumental in developing our business"

Comments: We are an Irish company in the Agricultural sector who have easily adapted the software to enhance our business. Its is an excellent CRM to optimize your customer service and organizational efficiency.

Pros: Infoflo allows a complete overview of contacts and stores all their information in one place at the touch of a button. It is very user friendly and allows users to add custom fields to suit their company requirements. The ability to integrate the incoming phones calls through Infoflo talk is an excellent tool to record all customer contact records. Infoflo also has the facility to create workflows, tasks, and record all activities associated with your customers. The customer support is excellent with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always contactable by email to offer support and set up regular training. Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always try to facilitate any modifications requested by the company and through infoflo being flexible it allows certain features to be modified to suit individual companies needs.

Cons: No cons really but it might be nice in the future to see an individual identifier in the contacts list for contacts that have the same name such as first line of address or something similar.

• Reviewed on 25/06/2021
Eric L.
Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2018

"After Goldmine left the single user market found InfoFlow as an affordable Windows CRM application."

Comments: An afforadable contact management that includes basic project management option.

Pros: The price is affordable for an individual, small business or mid-size business. All the basic functionality seems to be there. The system is modular so you can purchase the modules or functionality you need. One time purchase includes future updates, not a subscription. One of the few CRM systems with a Project Management module included. The Project Management module was a deciding factor. My needs included keeping up with companies, contacts, activities, schedules and monitoring projects. Additionally use it for sales and opportunity management. The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There is some basic customization capability. You can create a "template" that populates the task based on the type of new Project when a new project is created. Great feature.

Cons: I like having a History Tab to keeps up with all completed activities; calls, meetings, task, projects, sales, etc. I miss not having a specific place to look at completed activity for a customer of company. There is limited customization available from the settings. You can create additional fields / custom fields, you can create task types, status, priority, etc. You can change the field labels to better fit you organization. While not highly customizable the basic system is very flexible and meets my needs. Key dislike is that the documentation is limited. There is a knowledge base online but not a "user manual" When updates are provided there is no way to find what is included, the update page is very out dated.

• Reviewed on 08/02/2018
Celeste a. O.
Celeste a. O.
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Great product yet challenges with reports and support"

Pros: Works like Business Contact Manager, easy to use, one time fee. I like the dashboard and syncing with Outlook email features.

Cons: REPORTING is not flexible, additionally a report is needed online that we can run and just click on a client name to go straight to the contact information. Reports cannot be sorted by different fields unless you export into Exel and modify which is time consuming.
Support, at times is a challenge, recently when asking for help installing the offline version of Infoflo(after 2 weeks of trying) we were told to buy support so we looked at a work around ourselves and it still would not download our data.
We contacted them for the 5th time and it we were told it is an internal error that an update is coming out for it.
EMAIL & POP UP REMINDERS: do not work on my computer at all, they worked one time on my IT guys computer.
BACKUP: does not remind you when it is full and then we did have a backup for 3 months. They said they are working on this.
MASS DELETE: cannot do this, must delete ONE entry at a time. They are working on this.
DELETION OF EMAILS THAT ARE NOT A CONTACT: This cannot be done and somehow upon installation of the software we had duplicated emails and now have over 250K and cannot delete them.