15 years helping British businesses

About Mini-Manager

BEST CHOICE for small self storage facilities including boat and RV storage.

Learn more about Mini-Manager

Pros:

No matter how many storage units at your facility, Mini-Manager will make your job easier. Best customer support ever.

Mini-Manager ratings

4.7
4.5
4.8
4.9

9.6/10

Mini-Manager has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 19 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Sort by

Have you used Mini-Manager before?

Shirley
Shirley
Facilities Services, Self Employed

The Mini-Manager

Comments: The thing I like best about the Mini-Manager is when you need help, they are always right there and solve the issue.

Pros:

This software is affordable, straight forward and very user friendly. I have been using it for about 20 years and I will continue to use it.

Cons:

I have no negative things to say. It's all good!

Marty
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Great Product and Company!!!

Comments: This software is so easy to use. It is so nice if you have to call for customer support, they answer the phone!!! That is critical for me, as I don't have time to sit and wait for email, or call back and try to go back and forth to fix a problem or issue if I have one.

Pros:

So easy to use and understand with minimal tech support needed, although an answer was literally a phone call away, not needing to email and 3-day response time frame. This company answers your call!!!!

Cons:

I have no cons about this software!! I switched two facilities over to the program!!! Wished I had switched the second over sooner!

Kari
Management

Support Non-Existent

Comments: Buy the product if yours is a simple system and you are adept at learning and implementing software yourself or have a good IT resource. DO NOT BUY it if you think you'll need support from the vendor. What a frustrating waste of a morning!

Pros:

This is nice software for a small storage facility like ours. We found it easy to use and it has enough features and reports to help us track our customers. We convert the information from the Mini Manager to our full-bodied accounting software using the reporting features in Mini Manager.

Cons:

The person selling the software lacks decent customer service skills. Rather than listening to the questions posed by the customer - and in our case, our IT guy - he keeps saying the same things over and over. He was completely unhelpful and rude to boot. I would think it would be in his best interest to TRY to support his product and help his customers achieve success with it rather than alienating them.

Trackum Software Response

3 years ago

I have tried to contact this person many times to learn how anyone would say such an awful thing about a man who has provided free support 24/7 for this product for over 20 years.

Christy
Partner/Manager in US

Highly recommend Mini Manager

Comments: We have been extremely happy the this software. It is perfect for a smaller facility or someone wanting something easy to operate that covers the basics.

Pros:

We have used this software for 20 years. It has changed/improved a lot over the years, but still remains easy to use.

Cons:

There have been a few glitches/bugs over the years, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great about working on anything you find and welcomes feed back. So no major Cons.

Deszeraeth
Technician in US

Great Reliable Product

Comments: The overall software itself is of superb quality and reliability, even when running older versions. I hope in future calls for support the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] can help by answering questions rather than questioning why a person is asking a question in the first place. That experience feels incredibly degrading and agitating for the person wanting help on the other end.

Pros:

Software in our deployment rarely has issues.

Cons:

Customer support experience is what seemed intentionally rude. After reading the other reviews apparently this is the general personality of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I was still unable to obtain a back-up copy of the product key by the end of the conversation as many of my questions were evaded in favor of trying to push for paid upgrades and support.

Paul

Excellent Customer Support!

Comments: I've used Mini Manager for 10 years and have always been very satisfied. The few times I've ever had an issue, a simple phone call reaches the actual software developer rather than a recording and have always had quick resolutions. Such personable support may not be feasible for the larger vendors but that's what I value about Mini Manager.

Pros:

It's always been very user friendly and affordable but the recent upgrades plugged any holes that may have existed in the software. Also, it's nice to be able to make suggestions on improvements and know those suggestions reach someone capable of actually acting on them.

chris
owner in US

GREAT VALUE!!EXCELLENT SUPPORT!

Pros:

Been using the software for nearly 10 years. The software is not only easy user friendly, but covers all the info you need for simple automated billing and automated letters for the collection process. No matter how many storage units at your facility, Mini-Manager will make your job easier. Best customer support ever!

Cons:

I have no cons to this software! The software does exactly what I need to run my storage business effectively. Great product, with great support!

Adonica
Owner/Manager in US
Warehousing, 2–10 Employees

Our company has used this software for several years and have been very happy with it.

Comments: I am able to provide excellent payment and unit tracking for my business and customers. We have had all of our information easily attainable for our banking institutions for expansions and business loan documentations.

Pros:

Very easy to use, produces all the reports and information we have ever needed and keeps our business running smoothly.

Cons:

I haven"t found any cons, I believe we are receiving a good product for a very fair price. Customer support is always available and have been able to help any time we have needed it.

Hoyt

Great Experience

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

This has been an easy software to set to set up and run. When it was purchased we had 4 locations and about 500 units. Ten years later we have eleven location about 1100 units. The software has expanded to meet our needs.

Cons:

It does not show the customer account balance after each financial transaction.

Susan
Secretary in US

storage building customer

Comments: My overall experience has been good with this program. Customer service has always been there when I needed assistance.

Pros:

The product is easy to use. I like that I'm able to email the customers their monthly statement.

Cons:

We have had several issues about running the emails. I know that this pass time is was an gmail issue.

Gary
Warehousing, Self Employed

Excellent for small storage facilities.

Comments: It allows me to provide customers with monthly statements that show a record of charges and payments. It does all the calculations for you.

Pros:

It is extremely easy to use. Provides useful reports and provides for personalized invoices or statements.

Cons:

It has met all of my needs. I have not even used all that it offer yet.

June
Secretary Leasing Agent in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

I have learned a lot and the more you learn the easier it becomes.

Pros:

Ease of use. It breaks down by sales, payments, type of payment and charges.

Cons:

Sometimes it has outside interferrence such as email changes.

Darcy
Packaging & Containers, 2–10 Employees

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Pros:

Easy to use, quick to learn, set up, and start using. Super affordable!

Cons:

There are no cons I can think of easily.

Eric
Manager in US

Great storage software

Comments: Its been great. Easy to use

Pros:

We where in the market for a new software to run our expanding business , ran across Trackum and touched base with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We had a pleasant conversation and I liked what I heard and seen with the software , so we set up the order. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called the next day and set everything up , been using it ever since without an issue. Its cut our time posting payments and adding new units in half. If your looking for a easy to use storage software , this is the one. Eric

Cons:

We've not ran across any cons yet. Will update if we run across any.

Rick
GM in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Easy to use, budget friendly

Comments: We've been a Trakkum software customer for the past 10 years and still effectively use this software to track customers, payments, and our vacancies at two properties with just under 300 units. But, this could easily track 10 times that much. The software is easy to set up and maintain and is very affordable with no recurring fees.
We did have an issue once and it was resolved with a software patch, but if it ain't broke you won't get an update to any future versions. We asked once, and figured if we needed more features, such as online rentals or payment integration, we'd switch to another software vendor.
But, this software is so easy to use. And, knock on wood, never had a problem with losing any data. Biggest turn off for new customers may be the fact that the owner comes off as a little rough around the edges. Don't know why, but been happy with the product despite that.

Dennis
, 2–10 Employees
Used the Software for: Not provided

Owner response to these poor reviews

Comments: I am the developer of this product as well as a number of other products sold at trackum.com.
I personally have answered every customer support call for the last 23 years. With over 5000 products sold, I will admit that it is possible that my New Yorker voice and accent can sometimes seem harsh. However, I can assure you that I have always been and will always be there for each and every one of my customers and I never fail to solve their problem.

Susan
Commercial Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Review of TRACKUM

Comments: Good experience with TRACKUM. ALWAYS have assistance with the software with a phone call to TRACKUM!

Pros:

Updating customer files (payments, charges, mailing info), very easy. Creating statements, late and auction notices simple. Monthly rent and late fees for entire facility accomplished w one click.

Cons:

All parts of TRACKUM are good. No cons. Satisfied with product.

Jennifer

Years of happiness

Comments: We are a small town mini storage business. We needed something simple and easy to use. We have been using "The Mini-Manager" software for about 10 years and I would recommend it to any small size business looking for something simple and inexpensive.
We use several of the software products made by TRACKUM Software. They are all simple and inexpensive.

Lori
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

Trackum Mini Manager is a game changer

Comments: The software is saving me so much time. To have the ease of tracking our units combined with billing and the functionality of running reports is making my job that much better.

Pros:

The software is user friendly and Dennis has been great to work with on getting me set up and trained.

Cons:

There are no cons as far as I am concerned.