About Rental Car Manager

Web based booking software brings outstanding ease of use, functionality and flexibility to your rental car business.

Learn more about Rental Car Manager

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Rental Car Manager ratings

4.3
4.0
3.7
5.0

Rental Car Manager has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 4 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Rental Car Manager before?

Ian C.
Ian C.
Owner in
Used the Software for: Not provided

Car rental software

5 8 years ago

Comments: I had tried different software for my car rental business but was always doing maintenance and updates. So I took on Rental Car Manager and found it took less time. My agency is handling customers much better now.

Craig S.
Owner in New Zealand
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Very impressive

5 6 years ago

Comments: I have been using this software for a year and it is extremely good.It works wonderfully for my business (NZ Rent a Car - Dunedin) and I am totally happy with what it does and what it is developing.

Pros:

Everything. Without it I would be totally lost.

Cons:

Nothing.

Cassidy P.
Customer Service in New Zealand
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Does the job, has all the right features

4 last year

Comments: Overall, I find Rental Car Manager easy to use. It is a stark contrast to having to process information manually, so it definitely makes work easier.

Pros:

I was trained to use Rental Car Manager and was able to pick it up quickly. The software makes sense and it allows us to do our job quickly. There are also new features added often, which just haven't been implemented into our processes yet.

Cons:

Compared to popular cloud-based software, the interface is outdated and a bit clunky. It could do with a tidier bookings view also.

Customer Service Rep in New Zealand
Automotive, 11-50 Employees

Does the Job

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, it makes it a lot easier to have all the info in one place on online. I feel like the software could be heavily updated and training provided to owners to reduce processing time and in turn, save on staffing costs for business owners.

Pros:

It does what it is meant to. The booking software integrates really well with websites and saves a headache for owners.

Cons:

The software is quite clunky and outdated, and after a quick search on the web I can see a host of other rental car management softwares that seem better. The 'updated' car booking view is very poorly designed.