TeamSupport Reviews

by TeamSupport

Filter by:

• Overall

About TeamSupport

TeamSupport is a post-sale customer support software solution built specifically for the unique needs of B2B tech-enabled companies.

Learn more about TeamSupport

Balasubramani A.
Technical Support Specialist
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2020

"Inventory Management"

Comments: I personally like Team Support as it has optimized our business operations considerably. We create support tickets on this platform. We are able to track our inventory, we are able to create support tickets and keep them open till the issue is resolved. We are able to schedule email reports about the overall use of our company time and resources. We are delighted to see that Team Support is bringing new features on a periodic basis. I truly appreciate the webinars conducted by Team Support where they talk about new features and how to make best use of the software. I have acquired some interesting insights during the webinars and passed it on to my peers. Overall we like Team Support as it meets our current requirements and expectations .

Pros: I primarily use Team Support for Inventory Management. I like that I am able to search a terminal based on the serial number alone. It is helpful to leave a note for each terminal, I use the notes to indicate the current status of a terminal, whether it is ready to be loaned out or if it already been loaned etc. Team Support has a provision to assign an inventory item to a Customer. I find that very helpful. I like the feature where I am able to schedule the reports to be emailed to more than one email address. These reports need to be sent at particular time and day without fail. Auto scheduling the email report saves me a lot of time and complications. I also like the fact that Team Support is compatible for API Integration. We are looking to develop a centralised platform in our firm and want to be able to fetch info from Team Support for Data Analysis. This is in our pipeline and we are looking to implement this sometime in the future. In the past the upper management used to shoot us emails enquiring about the particular issue. It takes up our time to email the management back with the status of that issue. Now the upper management simply logs into team support to view and oversee the status of a ticket/issue

Cons: However, the frustrating part of Team Support is the reporting section. When I open up the inventory report, it displays a list of all the terminals I have added to the inventory and when I want to get more information on a particular terminal, I notice that I cannot click on the terminal to navigate to that terminals page. Not only that, I cannot copy the serial number of the terminal from the inventory report. This applies to pretty much all the reports. All reports are in read only format. I humbly request Team Support to make the items on the report as clickable and actionable in the future.

• Reviewed on 14/01/2020
Andre G.
Software Specialist - Help Desk
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2016

"Beyond pleased with the worlds best support system - anyone else is missing out!"

Comments: Our organization has used several different types of methods and vendors for our business and client support needs. By far, Team Support is the best. The system is easy to use and we have begun depending on it for things we never would have imagined such as tracking and maintaining our customer's as well as the complexity between various business relationships. The software is premier and we highly recommend it - not to mention, the human element driving Team Support is always available and genuinely interested in us as a client. Feels like a boutique service with the capabilities of a large corporation! This is a win.

Pros: The integration's available with our other vendors, the constant updating to improve the service with new features, and the humans themselves behind the service. Speaking to anyone or receiving any kind of an update email from the Team Support staff makes us pleased to be in this relationship - its good to know great people are behind a great product!

Cons: After several years of depending on this service, I honestly cannot think of any gripe as we've never had a negative experience. The service is always up and running and the features work correctly!

• Reviewed on 15/11/2016
Cassie K.
Support Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2020

"Great Product for Tracking Work and Collaborating with a Team"

Comments: We use TeamSupport to address incoming software issues from our customer base. It is relatively easy to communicate with our customers, and we are able to store a variety of customer information so it is all available in one place. The application has also made it extremely easy to track our KPI's and make improvements to our processes and team.

Pros: It very easy to communicate back and forth between the customer who enters a ticket as well as with other staff members, ability to have public and private comments, also there is a lot of customization we can do ourselves.

Cons: The search isn't always great but they have been working on improving that. Once in a while the dashboards get wonky but it simply requires a refresh of the page and everything is back to normal.

by TeamSupport on 04/08/2020

Hi Cassie, Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport Solution and enjoy all the benefits it provides.
We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to updates to our search feature along with several other improvements to our platform this year.
Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2020
Deborah C.
Parish Reporting & Support Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2021

"Great Product and Great Customer Service"

Comments: Team Support has been nothing less then great. They are always willing to help and provide more training. Every time that we have reached out for support due to issues they are quickly addressed and resolved. We are grateful for all their support and help!

Pros: The produce is extremely easy to use once you are aware where everything is located. I love the automatic email feature, as it is helpful when we are out of the office or to follow up on tickets that have not been replied to. The system even closes tickets if not replied to after a certain amount of time.

Cons: The reports are a bit difficult to learn. It may be that I have not set time aside to learn the ins and outs of the reports. But, on the plus side the agent has been extremely helpful in guiding us to create or creating reports that help us; therefore, we do not lose out on what we need.

by TeamSupport on 18/02/2021

Thanks Deborah for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

• Reviewed on 10/02/2021
Johann V.
Business Analyst
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"This is the most advanced ticketing system out there."

Comments: I'm glad that we switched to TeamSupport as it is easy to use and a better way of creating and reviewing tickets.

Pros: The feature that I like most about TeamSupport is the customer portal where customers can chat directly with an agent and get answers from the knowledge base. This has dramatically improved our customer satisfaction and response times.

Cons: We've experienced some minor hiccups with accessibility but it was resolved quickly and we were provided with status reports.

by TeamSupport on 22/10/2020

Thank you so much Johann for the good vibes you just sent our way! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated customer support, and we're happy to hear that it's all working great for you.

Reach out any time with questions. And be sure to check out our monthly webinar series exclusively for our clientsTeamSupport University (TSU for short!). It is hosted by our subject matter experts who give tips and tricks about using our platform. You may also contact us with specific questions at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Sandi O.
Sandi O.
Client Support / Technical Writer
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2017

"Streamlined our Support and Improved Customer Experience"

Comments: Prior to using Team Support our Support department worked tickets through Outlook - I can't even imagine it now!! We had absolutely no visibility within our Team and collaboration was not possible. Since implementing Team Support we have been able to grow our department in line with our company growth and all the while adding additional support options, like chat, to our offerings. This is absolutely paramount in our success as a SAAS in a very competitive industry. Our Team is now able to work together in shift groups sharing the queue, communicate with each other using the water cooler feature, see when volume is high and they need to jump in, and so much more! The reporting offered with Zoho allows us incredible insight into our volume trends which has streamlined our staffing/scheduling. The Team Support team is incredibly responsive and takes ownership of any issues making sure that they are brought to an efficient resolution. I can't say enough about this software - I highly recommend it!

Pros: visibility allowing for collaboration, reporting, multi channel support offerings

Cons: Formatting within tickets could use some improvement.

• Reviewed on 20/03/2017
Alfred H.
Client Experience Specialist
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2020

"Judgement Day"

Comments: Great Experience.

Pros: Reporting features - Scheduling to run, export features. The Dashboard is nice.

Cons: I do like the software. With that being said it drives me INSANE that I can't easily input data related to multiple different customers and contacts and notes. I manage multiple customers and often have "children" companies to the "parent" companies. If I run a report of contacts of my customer list and I find there are 200 blank "Title/Position" fields I have to go into each company, each contact, and then that field for every one of them. It takes TOO LONG to go into every record and update a specific field. And I checked into the import feature in the admin dept, hard to understand and very restricted in several areas I need updated. If I have the ability to update fields very quickly for multiple customers it would be a tremendous improvement. I KNOW other users outside of our company run into this, they have to. I will gladly explain more detail if you want, call me. Al Hutchison [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

• Reviewed on 21/05/2020
Matthew A.
Principal Mechanical Engineer
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2019

"Core System for Working with both Internal & External Customers"

Pros: We use team support to manage issues and information requests for external customers. When we have an issue all of the information including data sets and correspondence is stored in team support. I can easily search to find out if we've had the issue before and see other related threads. It helps us leverage our previous solutions when new instances occur. It also helps make connections to other threads that may not be obvious helping us get to root causes more quickly. Internally we use Team Support to track test lab and analytical requests. I can submit my request and then have a ticket number assigned. It helps in reviewing status and scheduling to know where my requests are via Team Support.

Cons: I just tried to find something that I don't like, but couldn't. I guess the one thing that would be cool is if team support did Gantt charts (if it does I don't know how to access them). We use other systems for Project Management. It would be really useful if we could just use team support. Then we would have a common system to feed task information into our project plans.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2019
Bill B.
Manager of Client Services
Utilities, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2020

"We love Team Support!"

Comments: It is a critical part of our daily work and we trust it :)

Pros: The TS CRM is top-notch, we use it daily, all day long.
The reporting, workflow, and interaction are crucial to our business (Software company)
Your support team is rapid in responding and knowledgeable.

Cons: I'd love to see more in-depth documentation on reporting. I often find documentation that gets me started, but stops short of detailed examples of "how" to achieve what I need in a report. We occasionally see glitches when it comes to notice emails when clients sign in and update their tickets. It is sporadic, but in the last three months, our employees have reported not receiving a notice when a ticket they are assigned gets an update from the client.

• Reviewed on 01/09/2020
Pedro F.
Regional Service Manager
Industrial Automation, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2020

"Customer Support"

Comments: We can track every customer input / feedback and stay on op of the product.

Pros: Very easy to use, and it has been a critical tool to track issues and plan ahead for service

Cons: App could be improved, other than all the integration is easy and friendly user

by TeamSupport on 02/01/2021

Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2020
Edward P.
Product Support Representative III
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/05/2020

"TeamSupport Reviw"

Pros: It is easy to turn the raw data into graphs and show statistics behind resolution of issues. Keeps track of everything in an all-in-one platform with extreme ease of use.

Cons: Can sometimes experience slowness and does not refresh on demand sometimes.

by TeamSupport on 29/05/2020

We sure appreciate the positive review, Edward. Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

• Reviewed on 26/05/2020
Steve L.
Services Consultant
Fund-Raising, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2019

"Team Support"

Pros: The ability to have your tickets sorted by department and to re-assign tickets to the correct area. There are many more features that make things easier, Priority, logging time, Groups, Status and so on. Also, having the ability to store your knowledge base in the WIKI section allows documents to be available to all users.

Cons: To be honest it is a great software, there are a few cons like searching for a ticket and then having to click on that ticket to open it. But that is a small, small issue. Nothing that impacts my work, just a pet peeve.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2019
Customer Support Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2018

"Simple, functional. Has the basic needs."

Comments: The simplicity of the format of the software makes it a top candidate. The ticketing system is ideal for our business needs.

Pros: Very simple and good on ticket creation. Numerous additional features that will allow you to expand the ticketing system to match to your needs.

Cons: Reporting needs to be a bit user-friendly. More options to tailor the reports to match the specific needs. There should be a report that can track any users comments or posts. The watercooler feature is a great resource, however being able to find all the posts in which you took an action on would be a great idea to incorporate.

by TeamSupport on 07/08/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, these are great suggestions and we've shared them with our product team!

• Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Katie S.
Programming Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2017

"Team Work Makes the Dream Work"

Comments: Teamsupport is a great helpdesk software. I really like how the made it so that agents can avoid collision on tickets. They make improvements regularly which is nice to see. It is easy to train new agents on Teamsupport which is definitely a bonus! Ease of use is fantastic!

Pros: Ease of use and agent collision avoidance. Ticket Queue is nice and clear. Reports are exceptional.

Cons: When you go to correct a word in the middle of a sentence, the curser goes to the end of the sentence instead of staying where you want to make a correct or additional notes. The email component, would like to see an address book to make it easier to email other agents or customers. Currently you have to type the whole email in yourself which is time consuming.

• Reviewed on 17/03/2017
Pritesh P.
Pritesh P.
Product Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2017

"TeamSupport is a great ticketing software for small companies"

Comments: We use this for our daily operations. We are able to communicate with our clients and resolve issues.

Pros: There are many features that are available like the water cooler, wiki, customer portal, etc. The Wiki is the best feature because it allows us to document best practices and provides a medium of collaboration of work amongst different teams. I also like the different ticketing features that are available. Overall good product for a small company.

Cons: The search feature is not robust and the ticket management could be better. Jira has a better interface for ticketing as far as assigning child/parent tickets. It is difficult to search older tickets that we have worked on.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2017
Rudolph G.
tech support

"Effective and Efficient"

Comments: As a front-line tech support agent that is tasked with diagnosing our clients technical issues, Team Support was instrumental throughout my training. My level of effectiveness at my job is a direct result of the effectiveness of the Team Support system.

Pros: The efficiency and effectiveness of the features facilitates our being able to offer our clients efficient and effective service and support. "Water Cooler" and "Knowledge Base" allow for fast and reliable access and transfer of information. The "Search" and "Customer" functions are easy to use, and the "Tickets" and "Calendar" functions have proven to be essential for the way this company operates day-to-day.

Cons: My criticisms are minor and few but perhaps the most relevant would be that occasionally the system lags when saving a ticket and generating a new ticket number.

Pranay M.
Technical Recruiter
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/02/2018

"It is one the best customer support tool. We solve the issues that customer face by using this tool."

Comments: Because of Teamsupport our customers problems are solved in very less time, this in turn helped us to grow very soon. Employee training cost is reduced as using this is very easy.

Pros: It is very user friendly and can be customized easily. It is available in low cost. Email integration system is very effective here. It has a Dashboard which gives complete outline of customers status with us. It also provides the option to track the history. We can also find the Live chat option in the portal.

Cons: Iam satisfied with Teamsupport tool but the video quality where we record for customers view using Red button option is not good. I feel it should be of more quality.

• Reviewed on 27/02/2018
Misha P.
Applications Support Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"TeamSupport is just what we needed to manage our organization's support ticket requirements."

Pros: I love the flexibility that comes out of the ticket automation features. It allows me to do a lot of pre-triage modification of tickets, and to automatically assign tickets to the appropriate personnel based on preset characteristics.

Cons: I sometimes struggle with the amount of notifications that get sent out. There's a happy medium between too many emails and not enough, and I haven't quite found that sweet spot yet.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2017
Arroxane E.
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2009

"Simple for employees and customers alike"

Comments: There is nothing like TeamSupport with all the features and capabilities--as well as the free tech support--available for a reasonable price to smaller companies. And when you compare to more expensive, off-line systems, you find that TeamSupport still offers greater flexibility and a superior interface.
Since switching to TeamSupport, our customers have more respect for our business and faith in our customer service. Their confidence in our products means increased word-of-mouth advertising and quality reviews. Moreover, happy customers come back for later versions, new products, and expanded services.

Pros: We chose TeamSupport not only for the features and convenience, but the easy to navigate, simple to understand, and quick to learn interface. Adding, updating, and closing tickets is intuitive and uncomplicated. It's much easy to work together, recycling information from ticket to wiki entry.
Customers have the option of self-service, decreasing the time to find the right solution. Customers appreciate the user-friendly portal which shows exactly what they need.
TeamSupport enables a smooth workflow so everyone gets things done faster and with fewer complications. We're able to understand and communicate better with our customers thanks to the 360-degree view of our customer base.

Cons: There are always complications to working on the web. Obviously, if your Internet connection is unreliable, you will have problems using software-as-a-service to some degree or other.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2009
Claire M.
Budget Consultant
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2020

"More effective with inventory control and Team support"

Comments: Friendly with customer service. Helps with team collaboration and easy to manage tickets. Great with reporting and nice UI.

Pros: Great solution for our inventory control.
The customer service is more friendly.
We are able to effectively manage our tickets.
Team collaboration is easy and friendly.

Cons: More user friendly with great customer support.

by TeamSupport on 06/07/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience with the TeamSupport solution, Claire! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated and ongoing customer support, and we're happy to hear that it's all working great for you.

Let's keep the conversation going. Please join our monthly TeamSupport University client exclusive live webinar hosted by our product experts.

Thanks for being a TeamSupport champion!

• Reviewed on 16/06/2020
Audrey A.
.Net web developer
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2018

"All in one product"

Comments: We tried different kind of products to support the needs of our clients and Team support have it all to satisfy there needs.

Pros: Team support is so great that it almost everything that you needs on your daily life , you can create custom fields such as anything you want product ,email templates,tickets, work flows and many more such a great product!

Cons: There is a issue on text formatting and editing I changes font size unexpectedly fixing it may help me love this product more, Overall this product it's a great product.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2018
Hideki S.
Teir 3 support
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2018

"Now we have near 6000 tickets and TS is too slow"

Comments: We could build en email base support operation with our customers. This is a big mile stone.

Pros: - Good user interface. Visually easy to understand.
- Easy to create the analisys report.
- Easy to manage the users

Cons: System is too slow often is freeze and having impact for our operation.
Also analisys function is too slow for some complecated reports/charts

• Reviewed on 29/03/2018
Chris W.
Customer Support Rep III

"Great for our usecase"

Comments: we use this software all day/every day in our business, and use it to manage thousands of tickets per day. All in all its a great tool.

Pros: Overall it meets the needs of our company. We have a way to create, track, manage, and export ticket information. Great support.

Cons: some clunkiness in the search features, but that could be related to our use and old data.

Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Training Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2017

"Great for B2B Customer Support"

Pros: We have several different departments handling tickets and TeamSupport allows me to easily assign tickets to different departments. We also leverage the ticket templates to help our customers provide us with the important details we need from them, allowing us to quickly close out their tickets.

Cons: Setting new configurations is a little difficult and not always intuitive. It sometimes feels like you are going down a rabbit hole of configurations just to have one tiny thing changed.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2017
Kristen P.
Sr. Payroll Support
Accounting, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"TeamSupport for Client Support"

Comments: This has been great

Pros: Easy tracking of requests by contact or company.

Cons: The time is takes to refresh or search for items

by TeamSupport on 04/11/2020

Thanks Kristen for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020