• Overall
    3.7 /5
    3.6 /5

About Invoice2go

Invoice2go makes it easy to send invoices & estimates, accept online payments and manage your business. Free 30 day trial.

Learn more about Invoice2go

David T.
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2020

"Invoice2go"

Comments: It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

Pros: Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

Cons: Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features.

• Reviewed on 31/01/2020
Scott F.
Owner/Operator
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2017

"Works well enough, but it is quite expensive for what it does and it has a lot of little quirks."

Comments: Fast and easy invoicing, integrated payments by PayPal and Stripe.

Pros: Invoice2Go has a lot of beautiful invoice templates, and a good amount of ways to customize those templates to your liking to great something to be proud of. Adding custom fields is pretty easy too, and accepting payments by way of Stripe and PayPal is a plus.

Cons: They only offer a few payment gateways out of the thousands available, and other than those few gateways, no other integrations are available. I would love to see integration with a cloud storage service to export data and PDF invoices too, and even better would be integration with CRM apps to instantly port those items to as well. As it stands I have to use multiple systems for one task. There are also a lot of quirks when it comes to where things land on invoices - for example no matter how short your invoice is, any customer terms or notes always appear on the following page, even if there is ample room on the first. Just lots of things like that. It's also very pricey for NOT connecting into a CMS or CRM.

• Reviewed on 08/11/2017
Troy D.
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2021

"Finally an app that saves me time and money"

Comments: A+

Pros: Makes my company look and operate in a very professional manner, with out a lot of time and work.

Cons: There is nothing I dislike about this product

• Reviewed on 23/02/2021
Simon C.
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2020

"Great for firing out PDF invoices"

Pros: Easy to use interface with lots of options

Cons: Cost is a little high compared to competitors but overall happy

• Reviewed on 28/04/2020
Sarah N.
Executive Assistant
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2020

"Great way to stay on top of Invoicing!"

Pros: I love the ease of this software. I have many clients and it is great to be able to send an invoice from my phone if I am away from my desk.

Cons: I wish they allowed stripe accounts to be more easily set up/managed. They auto-created a stripe account for me and I spent 3 days back and forth with Invoice2go and stripe and I ended up having to jump through hoops in order to get paid by a client. I also wish I was able to retrieve deleted invoices.

• Reviewed on 23/03/2020
Marcus K.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2017

"Ruined a previously fabulous product"

Comments: None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con.
Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

Cons: It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2017
Michael A.
IT and Logistic Manager
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2018

"just an awesome system for the person who is self employed"

Comments: i do this software so easy to use and bill my clients and track my payments.
Easy to use

Pros: easy to use.
easy to track and send invoices.
easy to bill clients in a professional way.
great interface.

Cons: they could work on the creating invoices and it does tend to get a bit confusing at times.
the customer list also needs a bit more ease of access

• Reviewed on 25/07/2018
Brenda S.
Controller
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2018

"Invoice2go"

Pros: Ease of use and being able to create and send invoices directly from my phone.

Cons: Limited ability to customize fields and search function could be improved.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2018
Kenton K.
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2017
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2017
David M.
Sales Director / Logistics Coordinatior
Farming, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2020

"Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger"

Comments: I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Pros: Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices.
Very simple to make your own template for your company.
Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay.
Easy to create customer and item database

Cons: Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

• Reviewed on 06/03/2020
Herman B.
Security & Investigations, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2021

"Invoice2go is great!"

Comments: I’ve used it over the years as they keep improving it. I usually like the improvements.

Pros: I like the way it helps me track my income and expence’s. I like that it helps me invoice my customers. It makes me look very professional. Customizable invoice layout is pretty easy.

Cons: The price is steep. I think Intuit’s similar product is $300. Some times when I convert an estimate to invoice it brings up another invoice. The sales tax has to be added each time even though I have saved items I repeatedly enter.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2021
Elizabeth M.
Bookkeeper
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2020

"Was once a great app........."

Comments: Disappointing

Pros: This app was fantastic for time tracking and well priced when I first started using it about 2 years ago

Cons: 2 factor authentication, introduced around Oct 2020 is TERRIBLE
Price increase makes the app very expensive now.
I will not renew once my yearly subscription has expired. The 2FA is USELESS. So annoyed and disappointed. I can no longer log in efficiently to an app that I have paid good money for. Especially with the price hike, you would think the company would invest in some quality 2FA (google authenticator, sms code) rather than some cheap useless verification email that takes AGES to arrival and always goes to junk (even if you create rules ect, still goes to junk) then when the email finally comes through, you verify yourself (if it hasn't already expired) and then you still CAN'T GET INTO THE APP!!

by Invoice2go on 21/12/2020

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you for expressing your concerns with 2FA. While we have launched updates since this review and are consistently working on expanding and improving our 2FA feature, we allow users to turn 2FA off. For detailed instructions on disabling 2FA, please check out our article on our help center, https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049057751-Email-Two-Factor-Authentication/. We would love to hear from you to further understand your concerns. Please email us at [email protected] Thank you again!

• Reviewed on 18/11/2020
Keith P.
manager
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2021

"user"

Comments: keeps track of all ongoing business transactions

Pros: Product easy to use when on the road

Cons: Tough to update and make changes to clients creates multiple entries not templates to work off of
Arrangement of past invoices seems odd
Would like to have more options store important or unpaid items in a separate account.
Would like to have multiple account options for additional businesses

• Reviewed on 15/02/2021
Serenity S.
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2018

"So much more than invoicing"

Comments: One step book keeping for my husband's business.

Pros: I love that it's a one stop app. You can do everything you need to for the book keeping side of your business with this one application. I love that you can turn estimates into invoices so you save a ton of time. You can also see when your client views the invoice and set up automatic payment reminders. This takes the pressure off of you to keep after delinquent accounts. You can even store and track your business receipts. Plus I can use it on all my devices. It really does everything and more ecspesially for a free app.

Cons: It does require a lot of different permissions on your device but anything that tracks you does. I just make sure my virus protection is up to date.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2018
Debbie L.
Office manager/owner
Oil & Energy, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/04/2018

"I have used this product for 10 years was excellent till going on internet and icloud"

Comments: For 9 years it was excellent, not now!!

Pros: It was easy to navigate and use. I loved the templates. .It was reliable and I was able to create many subfolders for one year.

Cons: Since going onto internet and icloud and getting away from the computer desktop, it has become a nightmare. I lose invoices and have to recreate them which takes a lot of extra time!!!!

• Reviewed on 29/04/2018
Brian H.
Owner / President
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2017

"EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED Con't"

Comments: The limit of 2500 words in my previous review simply wasn't enough for me to extoll the virtues of the program. And so to continue:
' I am on speed dial to technical support. They know me by name. They are really nice people, but whenever they say they will get the engineers to look at the problem, that's the kiss of death. They have yet to resolve even one issue for me. They have never found a missing invoice ...not even one.
' This program has been a MAJOR source of STRESS for me and has cost me a ton of money; not to mention credibility with my customers.
' I have also discovered that old invoices are very difficult to collect from customers.
'For those of you who give it a good rating 'check back in your invoice database. Follow the sequence and see if they are all there. Odds are, you are missing invoices as well 'you may just not realize it.
' Why did I stick it out for so long? ...my database is extensive, I was established and I never stopped coping and hoping that they would fix this glitchy program.
' This morning I discovered two that more invoices (that I made up yesterday and emailed out), are missing; that was the last straw.
' I am switching to QuickBooks and I hope never to look back. I don't care how much it costs; if it works - it's a bargain!

• Reviewed on 01/02/2017
Mulder S.
Mr
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2021

"Invoice and Quote reliability."

Pros: It is easy to use and not too expensive. Auto notifications is very handy.

Cons: Some invoices and quotes does not reach my clients and I get no notification. I cc myself on all inapp. mail and get them but my clients do not always get the mails.

• Reviewed on 22/02/2021
Roni Q.
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2017

"It is very helpful and easy to use"

Pros: I like you are able to add custom logo and the clean simple format of it. It is easily to understand and get the job done

Cons: The only thing I can say I really did not like was the fact, that you are unable to change font, underline or bold. As well as size of font.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2017
Michelle L.
Business Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2019

"Could be great for you"

Comments: I wouldn't discredit this software, it is good. It just wasn't what I was looking for

Pros: This software could be great for others, I did love the concept of this software, it created invoices for my business,

Cons: I guess I was looking for more of an accounting software that did more for my business, other than create and track invoices. This could be a great software for someone who is looking for just that

• Reviewed on 17/10/2019
Bid Manager
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2018

"Simple invoicing app with some nice reports"

Pros: - Clean intuïtive interface
- On desktop AND mobile
- Reports are well thought out
- Paypal integration

Cons: You can't really go wrong with this app.

• Reviewed on 05/04/2018
Marian C.
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"Maximum disapointment"

Comments: Extremely disapointing, tried to contact them several times always having an automated reply from a robot, there is NO customer service.

Pros: This is somehow good about making quotations, nothing else.

Cons: Decided to give it a try as found it useful for quoting, I was never aware they can, and they took payments from my customers, on my behalf, without my agreement and without holding any bank or financial details about me or my business. Settings are completely wrong if you are non-US and it's a very complicated, time consuming and laborious process to put them right. Your quotes and invoices will have links to third parties, as well as promoting themselves instead of your business. Will send unnecessary and detrimental reminders to your customers. The template for when sending a quotation or invoice cannot be modified and saved, you'll have to edit the text every single time. Once my prescription runs out, which unfortunately is 1 year, will leave and never come back.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Malachy J.
Company director
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2018

"SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Comments: Shocking poor disgusting customer service

Pros: Easy to invoice but due not allow them or there payment company stripe anywhere near your money or your customers money

Cons: They take payments with no account details to put the money into from your customer. Never return calls , been awaiting refund for a month my customer still hasn’t had the money back. They blame stripe and stripe blames them. They are acting in a very fraudulent way.

• Reviewed on 10/10/2018
Neffi B.
Photographer
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/12/2018

"Not worth the money AT ALL"

Comments: Most of the features are available elsewhere for less. If you want to buy the service , purchase monthly. I purchased yearly and when I was fed up with the service I had 5 months left for my yearly renewal and was told I was not getting money back when I wanted to get a refund only 7 months in.

Pros: it is easy to use, and its nice to be able to upload photos of receipts but quick books does that too for way less

Cons: Customer service is no good , and once you quit your service you can no longer access your old documents. it would be nice to be able to at least go back and re print a receipt for someone if they need. Especially if you used invoice to go for 5 years.

Mohamed M.
MD
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2019

"Excellent overall"

Pros: It is easy to use and create invoices and can share it with different platforms

Cons: very limited and suitble for a small enterprises only

• Reviewed on 14/02/2019
Nicole Y.
Daycare provider
Primary/Secondary Education, Self Employed

"Great time-saver!"

Pros: I like having the ability to create my personal invoices and send them out all from one location.

Cons: I would like more reminders on sending invoices and what balances I still have.