15 years helping British businesses

About Invoice2go

Invoice2go makes it easy to send invoices & estimates, accept online payments and manage your business. Free 30 day trial.

Learn more about Invoice2go

Pros:

Everything is easy to use and it is quick to invoice and take payments thru the app on the spot.

Cons:

Sometimes there is difficulty logging in, it doesn't happen often but when it does it can be a bit frustrating.

Invoice2go ratings

4.4
4.1
4.2
4.0

7.7/10

Invoice2go has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 240 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Invoice2go before?

Sales Director / Logistics Coordinatior in Canada
Farming, 2–10 Employees

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

Comments: I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Pros:

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices. Very simple to make your own template for your company. Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay. Easy to create customer and item database

Cons:

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Daryl
Owner in Australia
Building Materials, Self Employed

The best for what I needed to with it

Comments: invoicing on the go When asked by customers about prices it was all there

Pros:

everything did not need a degree to use the features

Cons:

There is nothing I did not like about this software

Steven
Steven
Design, 2–10 Employees

Not for High Volume Users | They Will Not Allow You Access to Funds

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Good enough until we were told we could not have payments processed through I2G because we had reached a limit. For the last two months, I2G held process credit card funds until the following month.

Pros:

Simple enough to use until we learned that we couldn't grow our business passed $50K per month without the company holding our funds without a method to receive the payments.

Cons:

After several years using I2G for billing and collecting payments, the company has held a portion of our payments for the past 2 months because we reached an arbitrary limit for transferring money to our bank. After requesting an increase, we were declined an increase and told that we could have our money next month.

Cédric
Owner in Canada
Construction, 2–10 Employees

No evolution

Pros:

Nothing more than other program . Less application than the others.

Cons:

Noting new, i chat with you gys a couple of time i suggeste a lot of add they can do and in 4 years notting add. I regrate to go with invoice 2 go. If i have a chance to restart i will never go with them.

3 years ago

Hi Cedric. We are sorry to hear your concerns with the feedback you have provided to our team. We did want to let you know that we highly value our customer's feedback. Every time you reach out and provide your thoughts on our product or suggestions for new features, the feedback gets fed directly to our product team and the product managers. Over the past few months, we have made quite a few improvements and changes to the home screen and added features such as tips, instant websites, file attachments, and many more, which can be viewed here: portal.productboard.com/mfvxmpyjbwalrgjjifndqyv2/tabs/3-launched. All of these updates were made as a result of customer feedback. We are extremely focused on providing the best software to help support business owners with their workflow and look forward to continuing to expand our features. Thank you for sharing, Cedric, and please let our team know if there is anything further, we may do to assist.

Elaine
Therapy trainer in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Good invoice App

Comments: I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Pros:

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Cons:

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

3 years ago

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at [email protected]. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

Music, 2–10 Employees

Working good but pricy…

Comments: I’ve used Invoice2Go for 3 different businesses during several years. I was quite satisfied with the service but I decided to stop working with them because I found a less expensive solution. Plus, you’re tied to them… if you want to go somewhere else, there is no way to backup your data and transfer them, you have to start again from scratch!

Pros:

Easy management and use, the mobile app.

Cons:

The price was a big problem, and the service coverage as well, for that given price…

Private Investigator in US
Security & Investigations, 2–10 Employees

Take it to go!

Pros:

Invoice2go is incredibly simple and easy to use. I didn't even need to read the "instructions". The start up screen you'll get after signing in looks a bit different than the usual but I find it to be more convenient because it shows what I'm getting on to check anyway.I'm picky about how my invoices look and are structured. I'm glad to report that I like these and if I need to adjust something it's no problem.

Cons:

The cheaper plan is a great value but isn't going to cut it for everyone, it just doesn't have the tools needed to get the job done. It's not a stand alone product or all in one small bs accounting.No problem, just upgrade, right? Well you can but it's not a good financial move, value for money isn't there with the upgraded plans. In my opinion..

Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Invoice2go good but has opportunities to be better

Comments: Invoices2go is a very easy invoice system with limited features. It is a solid invoice system but not many bells and whistles. Easy to send to customers. Quotes can also be approved online from customers or office staff can approve to move it forward.

Pros:

The software is very intuitive and does not need much training to know how to use and access the data, send invoices or create quotes. Easy to post payments without going into each invoice.

Cons:

The reporting options are very limited and it would be beneficial to be able to have more options to customize reports. It is frustrating that there is no way to make notes related to communications with customers. Another option would be to actually see the actual emails sent from the system. There is only the "sent" notation but you can't actually see the emails or dates sent from the system. There was a feature to set appointments from within the software that was a great feature but then went away with an upgrade. It has come back but there was notification of the changes so workarounds had to be implemented outside of the software.

Jared
Graphic Designer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Just another invoicing app

Pros:

Works well, even with a limited feature-set. Does what it needs to do with invoicing, expense tracking, and has a workable UI.

Cons:

Features are so limited compared to other invoicing software. Most invoicing software also comes with a feature that allows you to see if the client has opened the invoice or not, but Invoice2Go does NOT have that functionality.

3 years ago

Hello Jared, Thank you for your feedback and review of our software. There may be some confusion we would love to clear up. We did want to let you know that our invoices will show the status of the document, for example, "sent," "opened," and "overdue." Please check out our help center article here to view more details on this and other statuses https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/223965287-How-To-See-The-Status-Of-Your-Documents. Glad to hear you enjoy our invoicing, expense tracking, and our UI. We have recently been working on more improvements, so be on the lookout for those changes. Thanks, Jared!

Alvina
Associate in Philippines
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

Management

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Invoice2go is the best app for billing because it helps you to organize your cashflow with their easy invoicing

Cons:

Nothing, because all over the feature is very easy to manage

Seth
Owner of Apex Window Fashions in US
Retail, Self Employed

Go for INVOICE2GO!

Pros:

I’ve used it and I’m using it for the past six years and haven’t wanted to switch or find anything else to use because it’s so nice as I described – they even listen to you when you call and give ideas they actually make changes that you suggest to make their product better for you; and eventually for others to benefit from your ideas, as well.

Cons:

There are some things you’ll probably want to change about the product depending on your specific business accounting needs. They do listen to you. And it’s not a perfect program, but you can make changes and suggestions and if enough people suggest the same thing or if it’s a really good idea and would ever thought of it that implement it right away!

Jeri
Owner Blacksmith Accountant Janitor Mailman in Canada
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

Bocephus

Pros:

Pretty easy to use, professional and sends out easily.

Cons:

I feel the price point is off for small businesses. I need a tool to do “x” job, “a” is what I feel is a fair price for tool. I need to buy subscription for tool that also does “t,u,v,w,y,z” for $a+$250. 50% more “a” when I only needed 20% more “x”.

Plumber in UK
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2–10 Employees

Great simple to use invoicing software

Pros:

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found. Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!. I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Cons:

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

3 years ago

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!

Glyn
Self employed, building and construction/ maintenance in Australia
Building Materials, Self Employed

Quote can be concerted to invoices something simple but time Saving

Comments: Very satisfied with all aspects apart from the one above

Pros:

Plenty of quick and effective support for any issues I have had recently

Cons:

Not enough client numbers for invoices on basic program

3 years ago

Hey Glyn! Thank you so much for the continued support over the past 2 years. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and are so glad that our software can save you some time in your workflow. Your feedback regarding the client list for some of our plans has been relayed to our product team. We love hearing from our customers, so if you have any further feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. Thanks again!

Marcus
Director in UK
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Ruined a previously fabulous product

Comments: None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con.
Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

Cons:

It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

Bobby
Construction, 11–50 Employees

McKee

Comments: Multiple jobs each week which helps keep me aware of who owes what

Pros:

I use invoice to go on a daily basis for estimating and invoicing. It is a necessity for that it keeps me up to date on multiple bills that are due and partial payments on jobs. Very easy and simple to use. I have two seperate businesss’s I use through invoice to go.

Cons:

Adding a percentage automatically for credit card use directly to customer

Rohan
Musician/Producer in Australia
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Great App

Comments: Love the software guys!
Great job..

Pros:

Ease of use. Customer service. Great software and return customer support

Cons:

Price a little high unless you hold out for a deal.

3 years ago

Hey Rohan! Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Invoice2go has been so great. We appreciate your feedback, and as always, if you have any further comments, please contact our support team. Thanks again!

Jim
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, Self Employed

Professional

Pros:

This program makes me appear to look very professional because I can put my company’s logo at the top of my quotations, invoices and receipts.

Cons:

I started with this product in 2015. I never liked that the basic service didn’t include live phone tech support. I recently upgrade just for that feature. I’m glad that I did because the problem I just had had nothing to do with them, rather with Googles interface with my phone. Invoice2 go solved it anyway

giovanni
photographer in US
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Invoice2go for extremely easy invoicing

Comments: Very easy to use, streamlined process, and extremely easy to get paid and organize your invoices and estimates.

Pros:

Invoice2go is an extremely easy to use software/app to create and manage invoices and estimates with. You can create invoices very easily in a web browser or from your app. I love that it is fully integrated with paypal payments so you can give clients a very easy way to pay (Paypal/Credit/Debit card) Payments are processed instantly, and because payments are processed by paypal your clients have an ease of mind as it's backed up by the Paypal guarantee.

Cons:

I do not like that they have a variety of packages where by the cheaper packages limit the amount of invoices you can create/clients that you can have in your system. if you use the software on a regular basis for invoicing i would def. recommend to take one of the larger packages.

Dan
President/CEO in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Great For Startups

Comments: Love it

Pros:

I needed an easy to use invoicing software for my startup. After looking at several options (and even trying a couple of others-briefly) I found and started using Invoice2go. I like the simplicity, the ability to customize and their customer service is very responsive.

Cons:

I haven’t had any issues. My bookkeeper has been wanting to integrate to Quickbooks and I just saw that feature has been added…so no complaints

Veronica
practice manager in Australia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

useless as tits on a bull

Comments: customer "Support" takes more than 24 hrs to respond and then closes the ticket when you don't respond quickly enough for their liking (even if you DID in fact respond...)

Pros:

the invoicing is straight forward, no nonsense

Cons:

The reports have changed since i last used them, and not for the better. There is no Financial year options, and rather than just show your report when you run it, it tries to send it via email. This would be fine, IF THE ATTACHMENT WOULD OPEN. Too clunky now and the reporting features are counter intuitive and don't have the finesse of even basic accounting requirements anymore. AVOID THIS APP IF YOU WANT TO GET INFO FOR YOUR ACCOUNTANT EASILY - THIS IS NOT THE ONE FOR YOU

Serenity
Owner in US

So much more than invoicing

Comments: One step book keeping for my husband's business.

Pros:

I love that it's a one stop app. You can do everything you need to for the book keeping side of your business with this one application. I love that you can turn estimates into invoices so you save a ton of time. You can also see when your client views the invoice and set up automatic payment reminders. This takes the pressure off of you to keep after delinquent accounts. You can even store and track your business receipts. Plus I can use it on all my devices. It really does everything and more ecspesially for a free app.

Cons:

It does require a lot of different permissions on your device but anything that tracks you does. I just make sure my virus protection is up to date.

Courtney
Computer & Network Security, 11–50 Employees

Good but could be better

Pros:

This software will allow you do your invoicing and allow multiple people to be logged in to create and manage.

Cons:

This software does allow a intégration with other software to manage other other aspect of accounting

Tony
Director in Canada
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

Great

Comments: Good

Pros:

Fast and efficient. Tracking. Overall the software is good few things where when you turn on the payments it turns them on from all the rest of them which is not too good we gotta figure that one out sides that everything else seems pretty good integration isn’t bad

Cons:

No direct phone calls with people. Always leave a message

Dave
HR Manager / in Canada
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Great team willing help and grow with you.

Comments: It helped me grow to were I am today - unfortunately I had to change due to growth and accounting needs

Pros:

easy to use. Customer service . IT support ... very flexible was to work with.

Cons:

limitation in accounting -CA's & Bookkeepers are more in large firms using certain software that didn't allow us to remain using INVOICES2GO..