15 years helping British businesses

About AssetCloud

Puts you in control of your asset tracking needs. Fixed assets, IT asset tracking, tool tracking and more.

Learn more about AssetCloud

Pros:

The process adds another step for us when checking in or out assets, can be tedious when trying to get a load out quickly.

Cons:

If the system has the information input it is possible to pull out the information for reporting. The app that goes with this software always has some kind of problem.

AssetCloud ratings

4.2
4.5
4.3
4.3

8.1/10

AssetCloud has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 351 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used AssetCloud before?

Hillary
Hillary
Sales Assistant in Romania
Construction, 51–200 Employees

AssetCloud is an Effective and Helpful Asset Tracking Package.

Comments: AssetCloud is very effective project Asset management product and the compliance management and coordination across project teams is amazing.

Pros:

Through its Cloud functionalities its very simple tracking all the Construction projects Assets and the ability to manage event through AssetCloud is incredible.Helpful on easy allocation of Assets and the employees data management and expense tracking using AssetCloud is perfect.

Cons:

Effective and easy on Cloud implementation and its training curve is very friendly and myself i got nothing to dislike.

11 months ago

Thanks for commenting on how effective and helpful AssetCloud is to your business. You'll be happy to know that we've also added brief quick-help videos to our website so you can quickly and easily reference any self-training needs.

Timothy
Technical Support Administrator in US
Government Administration, 51–200 Employees

IT Inventory

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience is wonderful, for IT asset management. I can set my budget, purchase equipment tie that together so I can manage and see how much money is left at any time. I can set locations and check out devices, I know what is where or who has what items at home.

Pros:

The thing I like the most about AssetCloud is the reports. I can easily generate reports for all items received, destroyed, moved, checked in, checked out, or customized fields like damaged over any given period of time.

Cons:

The only con I can think of, is there is a bit of a learning curve. Once you figure out all the fields and options you can tie together it is a really comprehensive asset management program.

Melanie
Laboratory Analyst in US
Biotechnology, 1,001–5,000 Employees

WASP Cloud

Comments: The intent for using of this software is to reduce typographical errors on case related paperwork, reduce the amount of information written on case related documents with the use of an asset tag number, provide a one stop location of all electronic data (e.g. Q/QC data, Casefile documents, product information, etc.) as they pertain to specific asset numbers and assets associated to the parent asset. The software accomplishes this goal. Although years ago sales had recommended "Professional" when it was the available software type/version based on our needs when I originally reached out the WASP, I can't say that I would recommend this software for the laboratories functions and needs I have outlined throughout this survey for other forensic laboratories.

Pros:

Creating a label within the software is a nice feature and makes that function easy. The previous Enterprise version required a label software to generate labels making it rather laborious. Customer service is mostly helpful although there were a few instances a resolution could not be resolved either by the lack of knowledge of the rep or the limitation of the software.

Cons:

Integration of my 3G database from Enterprise to Cloud was a nightmare and took months to resolve. Although the software is easy to use once the user becomes familiar with its functionality, it is not user friendly and takes a significant amount of time to navigate the program. A training session either on-site or by virtual meeting would be helpful. Some of the available video were helpful, but limited. Once the user becomes familiar with the software, portions are easily navigable, other functions are not attainable. One function I'd like to see improved is the ability to pull expiration dates of assets between a select subset of days. Currently, to pull a select range of expiration dates (e.g. 08/01/21 - 08/14/21), I have to search for the year 2021, then scroll and select assets within that date range.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501–1,000 Employees

AssetCloud Review - Highly effective for mobile asset management

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I've found AssetCloud to be very effective at managing the condition and location of our approximately 700 assets, and the robust report functionality as well as the in-built transaction history has made locating lost assets much easier than in previous systems.

Pros:

AssetCloud is regularly updated and I've seen bugs that I've experienced getting fixed, as well as useful new features being implemented over the last couple years. Setting up AssetCloud was very simple as I was able to batch import assets from a previous database very quickly, and adding custom fields specific to my use case was easy. Technical support is very good. I've raised tickets regarding complex things I'm trying to do with the report designer and I've received extremely helpful guidance. Responses to tickets regarding use of the API has also been very helpful as the API documentation isn't ideal for someone without a lot of experience with API queries.

Cons:

The reporting system has a very steep learning curve, and it took me months of intermittent use before I was comfortable with it. The report designer's non-functioning undo function is still maybe my greatest complaint with AssetCloud as a whole. As stated above, the API documentation could be a bit more detailed in its implementation guidance.

last month

Thanks for sharing your experience with AssetCloud. Do know that we greatly value your opinion and detailed comments.

Government Administration, 51–200 Employees

AssetCloud makes managing our IT assets a breeze

Comments: Overall, we are happy with AssetCloud so far. The ability to access our asset information in the cloud far outweighs the few "cons" we've discovered.

Pros:

What I like most about AssetCloud is the ability to easily access all our asset information in the cloud, regardless of where we are. This allows us to easily and quickly update asset information while on-site at our locations rather than waiting (and forgetting) once we get back to our central office.

Cons:

The Quick Search feature, allowing you to quickly search all assets, only searches a minimal number of pre-set columns. Unfortunately for us, the columns it searches are not the ones we typically need to search against.

3 months ago

Thank for taking the time to share details regarding your experiences. We value your insights.

Christee L
Network Administrator in US
Telecommunications, 51–200 Employees

WASP Asset Cloud - Warhouse Management

4.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, we've been very happy with Asset Cloud, we've used it for many years, even before it became cloud based.

Pros:

Asset Cloud is fairly simple to use and gets the job done.

Cons:

Customized Reports are time consuming and confusing to get setup, I wish they were easier to get setup and saved. The Check In / Out Reports are missing a field that we fill out that would be quite helpful but honestly, we gave up on creating a custom report to gain the information we needed. It would be nice if you could choose columns to show in a particular order and it remain permanent to your profile.

last month

Thanks, Christee, for sharing your experience with AssetCloud. We are pleased to hear the solution is easy for you to use and delivers on your expectations.

Johnathan
Senior IT Specialist in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Asset Cloud Review

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Really useful tool. All the team have gotten to grips with using it and it's streamlined our process of moving stock across multiple locations

Pros:

Very easy and informative to use. Has really helped us keep on top of asset management

Cons:

We use both the web client and android app. Android app doesn't have the same search functions as the web app which would be very handy to have

Veronica
Tech in US

Great system to use

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We use WASP weekly. Wish the search methods were a bit more user friendly and you could search by name of person/customer.

Pros:

Able to look up things with asset tags quickly

Cons:

Not being able to search by user/customer quickly

last month

Thanks for sharing your experience with AssetCloud. We are pleased to hear that you regard AssetCloud as a great solution.

Dereck
CTO in US
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy Asset Inventory

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Product can hold a lot of details on the assets

Cons:

Could be a little too much for some organizations.

last month

Thank you for explaining how easy to use you have found AssetCloud to be and pointed out the richness of our solution.

Temistocles
IT Specialist Infrastructure in US
Government Administration, 10,000+ Employees

Very good system for asset

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Very good, very fast, is an excellent system

Pros:

Very fast for setup, very details in the unit

Cons:

Sometimes is hard to looking inside the assets

Adam
Director of Administration in US
Law Practice, 51–200 Employees

Katsky Korins File Room

Comments: Sr leadership, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT], took the time to educate and make sure the partnership would be a right fit. Since then everyone on the team has continued to hold our hand every step of the way to ensure a good foundation is built to allow us many happy years as an Asset Cloud user.

Pros:

Features and benefits aside, biggest pro was that it is a stand alone product that can but doesn't have to be tied to other existing products. Purchasing from existing vendors as an add on is typically cost prohibitive. We needed an approachable basic solution that can be built out and made more complex as needed. I am interested in integration in the future but need to launch, achieve success, and get back to that next.

Cons:

While an off the shelf product allowed for fair pricing and ease of use, it required a great deal of vision and work to get to the point of execution. I would be interested in working further with the Asset Cloud Team to build out the law firm line with some specific solutions that law firms need/want.

2 years ago

Appreciate you pointing out that we are both a stand-alone and highly integrateable solution.

Anthony
Operations Manager in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Asset Cloud Review

Comments: Asset cloud has allowed us to maintain all of our assets and view the data accompanying those. Overall the platform is very beneficial.

Pros:

I like the search bar, and reporting options/customizations available.

Cons:

Some of the software seems to not work as smoothly as it should. Example: when checking out an asset and assigning a due date, you must add the asset to the queue and then re-click the record and add the date. Why not just have the due date available without extra steps.

last year

Good to know that AssetCloud is effectively helping you to manage, search and report on your assets. Do know that we take your feeback very seriously and that we are committed to improving upon your experience.

Russ
Demo and Rental Manager in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001–5,000 Employees

AsstCloud works great for us!

Comments: AssetCloud is the best tool we've found to serve our multiple requirements for our pool of assets (sales demonstration, tech support, and rentals, also depreciation and calibration tracking)

Pros:

We use AssetCloud to track thousands of assets spread all over the company. These assets are used for sales demonstrations, tech support, and also rentals. The check-out and check-in functions make it simple to move items and keep track of where they are, and when they're due to be returned. We also use the depreciation utility to calculate depreciation each month, and track current book value.

Cons:

In a previous version, we used the "parent/child" asset relationship tool. It was only recently added back to the AssetCloud version. I would like to have the view option to see "Top level assets only" in the main list views. Regarding initial set up, it takes time and patience to upload an existing database. Care must be taken to have upload files properly formatted and uploaded in the correct order. But that's the world of relational databases!

Andrew
Center IT Support Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Worth the time to learn

Pros:

It's a pretty robust tool, to be honest. I like the physical tag integration, the options for specifying geographical area/section for the item, and of course having the serial # as part of this as well. With a great deal of "work from home" happening in light of the pandemic, we used to have a lot of hardware "go missing" or "get misplacaed". You want to think the best of people, but in a business environment you have to protect yourself and the company. Having something tangible to point to is a very valuable tool that can circumvent many awkward situations, related to possession of said item. With proper implementation set into motion, being able to scan in (with a mobile phone even) hardware on-site in front of the user lets them know we are keeping track of the item. This works as a powerful deterrent to theft in many cases. A lot of the flexibility for how to tag and the organizational options in AssetCloud are great. I've been around systems that are literally just a list and that's it...things that are tagged with a few text characters at best. The fields for keeping things organized makes the tracking much easier and helps me keep on schedule for the rest of my day.

Cons:

Right off the bat, I wouldn't say it's impossible to pick up (it's not like learning to script or do SQL), but you'll need to study up some to get things the way your organization/company wants them done. Fortunately, we had a representative from WASP do a Zoom call and walk us through some of it. That helped whittle down the mountain a bit, but any new system can be intimidating. This is a very soft con, as it's a common occurrence with any new system.

2 years ago

Thank you Andrew! We're so pleased that you are getting strong value out of AssetCloud. Also thank you for your recommendations on how to continue the improvement. We will share your insights with key decision makers.

Eric
IT Specialist in US
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

AssetCloud for a School District

Comments: As a previous user of MobileAsset from WASP, it was not a "very steep learning curve," and conversion was not as painful as I anticipated. The interface is simple to use, and consistent uptime is great without having to physically house our own local server!

Pros:

-Ease of use-Granular management of access to the program for user roles-Reporting is (somewhat) easily editable!-Integrated Asset Tag printing!

Cons:

-If this product if bought for a school district, it shouldn't be so expensive to have more users than assigned. And concurrent users trying to log in at the same time causes issues.

11 months ago

We are happy to hear that you agree AssetCloud is easy to use. Do know that we are committed to maximizing your value for this solution.

Anthony
IT Support Professional II in US
Higher Education, 1,001–5,000 Employees

AssetCloud brings order to chaos of inventory

Pros:

AssetCloud is easy to implement. We had the previous version MobileAsset. We upgraded to AssetCloud a few years ago. Easy to use. It basically manages itself

Cons:

The reports could be better. The reports often gives me either too much or too little information. Often when I run a report I have export it to Excel to tweak it.

last year

Well said. AssetCloud does bring order to chaos regarding inventory management. Do know that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Sushant
Project Incharge in India
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Smart and innovative software to track your Asset

Comments: My overall experience with AssetCloud is exceptional.

Pros:

It is one of the smarter and innovative software which helps you to track various assets from one place. You can get real-time data for your assets lying at different places within few seconds. With RFID you can eliminate manual barcode scanning process. RFID can read all assets tags within range simultaneously even they are not in sights.

Cons:

There is nothing to dislike AssetCloud with me as it works fine as per expectation.

9 months ago

Thanks for letting everyone know about the wonderful capabilities of leveraging AssetCloud for RFID. Glad to see you regard it as exceptional.

Randy
Computer Technician in US

Using AssetCloud for Equipment Inventory in Schools

Pros:

It is easy to enter and maintain our IT inventory in AssetCloud. Customer Service has been quick to respond to our questions and has even implemented some of our requested options. They continue to improve the product with upgraded features. We also use the WASP barcode printer with AssetCloud, which makes printing labels much easier than with our previous software. We also like that the software is web-based and we can access it from anywhere when needed. The new "quick search" feature is also helpful. We also like being able to mass import new devices and import the serial numbers or locations later if not immediately available when imported.

Cons:

So far all the features that we felt were missing have been added or upgraded, so no "cons" for us at this time.

Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Simplify and Optimize Asset Management with Asset Tracking Solutions

Pros:

One of the key benefits of asset tracking solutions is their ability to provide real-time visibility into asset locations and statuses. By leveraging technologies like barcodes, QR codes, or RFID tags, I can easily scan and track assets throughout their lifecycle. This level of transparency enables me to quickly locate assets, monitor their movement, and prevent loss or theft. The ability to access accurate asset information on demand has significantly improved asset accountability and inventory management.

Cons:

I have no negative opinion that I write here. Recommend asset tracking solutions to businesses seeking to optimize their asset management processes and improve overall operational effectiveness.

last year

Glad to hear you're benefitting from the RFID capabilities of AssetCloud. Good to know how this and the solution's other capabilities make your efforts much easier.

Bill
Media Center Manager in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

AssetCloud is On Track

Pros:

I like adding an entire Freshman Class all at once. Mass importing of data helps a LOT.

Cons:

Setting up label printing was the most painful part of the process. Thankfully, once it's done, it shouldn't need to be revisited. Unfortunately, one software update hosed our printing. Thank goodness for the Service people. We were quickly back on the air.

last year

Thank you for sharing your experiences and use cases for AssetCloud. We appreciate knowing that you find it to be valuable.

Darren
Director of Technology in US

Great Product

Pros:

AssetCloud helps us keep track of all our inventory and who is assigned assets. We are able to easily export reports that are needed for audits.

Cons:

Product has been great. My only criticism is when using the scanner to enter multiple items the PO Date field doesn't populate in the system. I have to manually go and enter from the website.

last year

Great product? Glad to hear you agree, Darren. We are happy to hear how AssetCloud helps you to effectively track all of your inventory.

Harry
Production Technology Support in UK
Media Production, 10,000+ Employees

Gets the job done

Comments: Ease of use is high and works great for every day use.However occasional bugs can make usage slow and tedious

Pros:

Adding assets its easy and each sections provides a field to fill in the most important details for each asset. Tracking those assets through the use of locations & employees is a great function, that allows you to easily categories your assets by locations and who they are checked out to

Cons:

Search feature can be buggy and not always work, occasionally assets are shown as checked out when they are not and visa/versa.

2 years ago

Good to know that AssetCloud is meeting your needs. Thanks for sharing improvement opportunities as well. We will get to work on it.

KenDell
Operations Manager in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

AssetCloud Review SAA

Comments: We are starting to use this software beyond our normal IT needs. My intent is to use the for all notable assets in our school including furniture. One of the things that I discovered during Covid and the process of us reopening school was the need to have a better tracking system for all of our inventory so this is the path I am putting us on.

Pros:

The View Asset Interface is well organized and its easy to filter out unwarted columns.

Cons:

The font is a little small and would read better if a bit bigger, I usually have to enlarge the screen.

2 years ago

Thanks KenDell for your review. We are pleased to hear that you find AssetCloud as being easy to use, especially for filtering out unwanted columns. Do know that we are committed on continually improving on your experience.

Christee
IT Manager in US
Telecommunications, 51–200 Employees

WASP AssetCloud makes life easier.

Comments: Overall I love the product and will continue to use it in the future.

Pros:

WASP AssetCloud is easy to maintain and manage. Previous systems it was extremely difficult to make sure all items were entered in in a consistent manner, with templates it's much easier now. Checking in and out is easy.

Cons:

The Scheduled Maintenance is a bit cumbersome, alerts do not always work. Creating custom reports are not easy to create at all.

11 months ago

Thank you for such a glowing review. We're happy to hear that Wasp AssetCloud makes life easier!

Trip
CIO in US
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy of Management

Comments: We are now able to provide audit reports for our inventory and asset management

Pros:

I really like the ease of managing all of my hardware in one location, both for IT use as well as for accounting.

Cons:

There was nothing that we ran into that I can say was bad

9 months ago

Good to hear that you like the ease of managing of all of your hardware in one location.