15 years helping British businesses

About Fleet Complete

Fleet Complete is a leading global provider of IoT solutions. We help you track your vehicles, equipment & mobile staff with ease!

Learn more about Fleet Complete

Pros:

Cons:

The 12 volt system (no fault of their as they did send me the cords i needed) it was just inconvenient.

Fleet Complete ratings

3.9
3.9
3.5
3.2

5.8/10

Fleet Complete has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 277 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Fleet Complete before?

Cal
Cal
Senior Associate, Operational Logistics in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Positive Review

Comments: The initial meeting with the account managers here at my office was great, the software was equally amazing.

Pros:

What I liked most was the ease of use. The dashboard was very user friendly.

Cons:

For the use I needed, I honestly had no cons working with this program.

4 years ago

Hi Cal! Your 10/10 rating means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete. We're thrilled to know you have enjoyed using our system, as well as your meetings with our team. We're happy to have you on board and hope you continue to use and enjoy our program. Thank you!

Kevyn
Fleet Manager in Canada
Oil & Energy, 51–200 Employees

Excellent and Invaluable Tool

Comments: Fleet Complete has been a great with aiding our company in dispatching our fleet efficiently and effectively while also allowing our staff to give accurate ETA's to our customers.

Pros:

Ease of use is easily where Fleet Complete excels. All functions are easy to find and access.

Cons:

When we first started using Fleet Complete there were regular service outages that were frustrating. Luckily, those outages are now few and far between.

4 years ago

Hi Kevyn! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. We're thrilled to hear that your experience with us has improved and apologize for any hiccups you may have encountered in the beginning of your service. We are always working to enhance our software for our users like yourself and are glad to have you on board.

robert
safety in US

Horrible Customer service

1.0 last month New

Comments: Its been horrible-I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to do business with them.

Pros:

GPS info was accurate and timely .That's about it otherwise they are horrible

Cons:

been trying to cancel for 6 months and they will not cancel. They say you have to talk to a retention team specialist before you can cancel but they never answer emails or phone calls.

tonya
office manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

Fleet Complete Customer Service is very helpful.

Comments: We have been pleased with the ELD equipment and software, no real issues to report. I recently needed to order a 6 pin adapter for my dashlink device and customer service came thru for me again when I didn't know where to purchase one.

Pros:

Easy to use the software, truck installation has simple to follow instructions. Customer service has always helped me when there are technological issues I cannot resolve on my own.

Cons:

Sometimes there is a wait for someone to be available for phone help, also it is hard to communicate with my area representative.

Mark
Mgmt in US
Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

Product Review

Comments: Overall experience is great.

Pros:

Very user friendly after initial setup, lots of tabs and customizable options for assets and recourses.

Cons:

Bread crumbs is a great option for checking on time frame of delivery and what not but the GPS needs work because there are whole sections missing from the recorded trip.

4 years ago

Hi Mark! We appreciate your honest feedback and will be sure to share your thoughts with our Engineers for consideration. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system and your experience, please feel free to let us know at [email protected]. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out. Thanks for the review!

Melissa
Office Assistant in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

Great GPS Service

Comments: I am able to see our fleet at anytime and we are more accurately tracking.

Pros:

Very reliable/accurate GPS location. The "breadcrumb" feature is pretty awesome.

Cons:

Some of the reporting software is not as simple as I thought

4 years ago

Hi Melissa! Thank you for your honest feedback and review. We're pleased to hear you are enjoying the Breadcrumb feature of the Fleet Complete software. If you'd like any additional training on our Reporting modules, please feel free to email our Training department at [email protected]. We'd ove to host you and your team in one of our webinars to help get you more acquainted with the full features of our system.

Sean

Good product with intent

Comments: The good price isn’t worth the hassle. My over all experience was not great & I would recommend going with companies that have experience & smaller for this service this company is to big for just one his service my opinion if you want just elog services go elsewhere.

Pros:

Good prices compared to other companies services.

Cons:

It’s hard to get help with customer service nobody knows the right connection to transfer you for help it’s like they don’t even know the product they sell. Second when I no longer needed the service I tried to cancel it they didn’t & kept sending me a bill. I finally got them to cancel again lol then another bill came in saying early contract termination & equipment. Now that’s why I sold on the product no contract & I paid in two installments for the equipment then when I tried to contact the initial people that sold me the product which I asked over & over was there a contract just to double check what I read they assured me there wasn’t & I double checked again before signed no answer left VM’s no call back the good price isn’t worth the hassle.

Zane
Residential Manager in US

Exactly what I needed

Comments: in the 3 months I have had access to fleet complete and its trackers I have been impressed with the overall reliability and effectiveness of the program. I am able to log my drivers performance as well as receive alerts as to win each vehicle is in need of an oil change.

Pros:

The program allows me to track my fleet with ease

Cons:

I have not encountered anything i dislike about the program

4 years ago

Hi Zane! Thank you for the awesome feedback and 10/10 rating of our program. We're thrilled to know you are enjoying Fleet Complete!

James
James

Buyer beware

Comments: Fleet Complete sent me the wrong cables for a week straight. Shipment after shipment the same WRONG cables. I knew at that point I had a problem and was not with the correct company.

Pros:

I didn't like anything about Fleet Incomplete or bigroad. The worst customer service in the industry, they do not answer their phone. They sent me the wrong cable for my eld for a week straight, they don't know THEIR OWN PRODUCTS. Incompetence at it's finest. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Cons:

Zero customer support, zero tech support, they do not answer the phone. They do not respond to emails in a timely manner. They don't know their own products. Buyer beware.

Allan
expert in Estonia
Insurance, 201–500 Employees

Sustainability is our future

Comments: I am not in the role of administrator or person in charge. Therefore, using the program is a pure pleasure for me.

Pros:

It is surprisingly fast software. Usually such systems are very sleepy.

Cons:

The text on the screen is too small. But maybe I don't know how to set it up myself.

Daniel
Vice President in US

Difficult to learn

Pros:

The tracking of our vehicles seems to be excellent. Virtually no dead zones and very accurate.

Cons:

I just don't seem to be able to work the system as easy as I have done with others.

4 years ago

Hi Daniel! We appreciate the honest review of our system. We're sorry to hear you are having difficulty learning the full features and capabilities of Fleet Complete and will be reaching out to you to schedule some time with our Training team. We offer many webinars and would love to host you and your team. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Henry
President in Canada
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Still the Most Reliable and Accurate

Comments: Overall, I find the software to meet my expectations for my small fleet. I typically use it to keep track of the hours driven and review reports easily through excel.

Pros:

I've used several fleet tracking softwares throughout the years and I've had issues with the complexities of the interface for users with smaller fleets. I find Fleet Complete to be the easiest to understand and even customize.

Cons:

The customer support could be better. We have issues with one of our devices system went down. It took several phone calls and emails to get tech support to submit an actual ticket to get a technician to install a new device. We did receive a credit for the months it did not work.

4 years ago

Hi Henry! We appreciate the honest review and thank you for sharing your thoughts. While we're glad that you've found Fleet Complete to be a useful solution for your small fleet, we will definitely be looking into your interactions with our Support team to see how we can improve our services for you and our other users. You are always welcome to share your feedback with us, or request for Support tickets to be submitted on your behalf, by emailing [email protected]. Thank you for taking the time to provide your insight, which we will use to better enhance our services moving forward.

Director of Operations in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

The GPS fleet tracking units worked at best only 50% of the time.

Comments: Not a good experience with this company.

Pros:

The software seemed to work OK when and only when the GPS tracking units transmitted data correctly.....which was not often.

Cons:

Software was OK, we had major issues with the GPS hardware installed in our fleet. The technical team admitted that they sold me an inferior, alpha product but would be happy to upgrade my fleet to the new units free of charge.....then they never contacted me. Poor product...Poor customer service. The 35 GPS units they sold me are now being used as very expensive paper weights. I am now contracted with another fleet tracking service that actually works.

7 years ago

Hello David, We¿d like to thank you for your feedback here. We regret to hear that you have had a less than perfect experience with our product. We work hard to resolve any technical issues our clients face. We take our clients¿ feedback seriously and we¿ll be looking into your account diligently to improve our services. Should you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected] and one of our representatives will be in touch with you immediately. Regards, Fleet Complete Team

Kimberly
VP in US

Complete Failure

Pros:

When it works the reporting is good. The application is so unreliable, I cannot depend on knowing where my vehicles are at any given time.

Cons:

The application is a complete failure. Do not sign a contract. I have vehicles that have not reported for months. Even with replacement devices to upgraded technology, still no tracking available. I have ask for refunds for a vehicle that did not report for 3 months from March to June 2017. As of November still no refund.TOTALLY UNRELIABLE.

6 years ago

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback here. We¿re sorry to hear that your devices are having some challenges. We advised our loyalty team of the issues you are having and someone from our Loyalty department will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. In the meantime if you have any challenges please call our support team at 1-800-220-0779 x.2. Thank you, Fleet Complete Team

Construction, 2–10 Employees

Horrible Customer Service

Comments: Worst customer service I have encountered. After 2 months of attempting to address a unit not working, I requested an early cancellation. It has been 1 1/2 years and can never get them to respond. Promised over the phone (after extensive wait times just to reach someone) that someone would call me and they never do. finally contacted AT&T (that is who the billing is through) and got them to cancel. Still working on being refunded for all the fees paid for a product that didn't work. THERE ARE MUCH BETTER ALTERNATIVES - THIS IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK WITH.

Pros:

It was fairly easy to install and use - when it actually was working

Cons:

Service is inconsistent with severe lags at times. I would have times it showed a vehicle at locations 10 miles apart at the same time. Hardware was unreliable and no customer service. I had a unit not working for 2 years.

Todd
Operations in US

Billing nightmare

Comments: not good and still not good

Pros:

The Software is OK at best and GPS do not count on it

Cons:

GPS is not accurate in all areas and does create issues when logging fuel, Billing is a nightmare our bills are always twice what we where told do not trust them if you have a large fleet and if you need to down size as we did they will bend you over before working with you and under no way will they work with you if you have to down size, all they want is there money. The account reps will not even take you calls any longer if you have billing issues STAY AWAY STAY FAR AWAY

5 years ago

Hi Todd! We¿re sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with us and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We¿d love to make this right and will be looking into your reported billing issues. Someone from our team will be in touch shortly to address your concerns. We appreciate your patience while we work to improve your Fleet Complete experience and would once again like to apologize for your understandable frustration.

Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Thoroughly disappointed with the support as well as the inability to correct overcharges!

Comments: Working with Fleet Complete through AT&T has been a nightmare! I have a minimum of 30 hours in trying to correct billing issues. The only competent team member who was willing to resolve issues is no longer with the company. My emails go ignored, I lose account access regularly and I have been overbilled by $600. AT&T can't do anything without speaking to Fleet Complete and visa versa. The product is decent albeit basic and outdated but for our needs it works. The account and product support is horrendous and in all honesty is teetering on the edge of fraud.

Pros:

It meets the bare minimum needs for tracking and reporting but that's about it.

Cons:

Basic account features with no customization for account access. They are quick to complete a sale but then have no concerns about delivering the product they have promised. The units regularly do not capture the drives in their entirety.

KEITH
ASST. PARTS MANAGER in US
Automotive, 201–500 Employees

PARTS FLEET TRACKING

Comments: CUSTOMERS ARE GETTING QUICKER ANSWERS TO WHERE THEIR PARTS ARE, THEREFORE, IMPROVING OUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

Pros:

THIS IS A GREAT TOOL. I LIKE THE EASE OF USING THIS TO TRACK DRIVERS. THIS TOOL ALLOWS US TO BETTER SERVICE OUR CUSTOMERS AND CUTS DOWN ON WAIT TIME FOR CUSTOMER TO FIND OUT WHERE THEIR PARTS ARE.

Cons:

DOESN'T UPDATE AS QUICKLY AS I WOULD LIKE.

4 years ago

Hi Keith! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out, and will be shared with our team. If there's anything else we can do to improve the Fleet Complete experience for users like yourself, please don't hesitate to let us know at [email protected]. Thank you!

Rigo
Operation Manager in US

Great Company

Comments: Great experience Number one company

Pros:

Since we use Fleet complete we have peace on mind, we can see exactly where is each of our unit with out the necesity to call the driver, we can see the driver performance and everything is just one click away.

Cons:

Everything is awesome, the devices are made with a good quality and the signal is great

4 years ago

Hi Rigo! We're so happy to hear you're a satisfied user of our software. Thanks for taking the time to leave this excellent feedback and review. Your 10/10 rating of the Fleet Complete system means a lot to our team.

Roger
Operations Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Know where your drivers are, where they've been

Comments: I use this every hour of the workday. One of my job functions is to keep our drivers going, working and Fleet Complete let's me see where they are, when they'll be done and ready to move on to their next job.

Pros:

Ease of use, easy-to-setup, easy to maintain (adding drivers & vehicles & points of interest),easy to teach other to use it

Cons:

Only dislike is there are a few places where you can see the click box (like a map location, for example) which should expand and fill the screen, but this doesn't work.

4 years ago

Hi Roger! We're so happy to hear that the Fleet Complete system has been beneficial for your business. Success stories like yours are valuable to the work we do and they mean a lot to our team. We'll share your feedback regarding the full-screen feature with our developers for consideration. Thank you kindly for your feedback and support.

Trina

Horrible Experience

Comments: After signing contract the customer service was horrible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] refused to call me back on numerous occasions. I couldn’t get anyone to cancel the contract that had to be canceled within the 30 day free trial. The cameras and GPS did not work properly. The GPS platform was so outdated it had road names that were changed 5 years ago. The monthly bill was supposed to be $594 for 12 units. My first bill that I shouldn’t have received at all was $1,658.59. I have countless hours invested in this whole ordeal and am currently on the phone now with AT&T still trying to resolve everything. It’s been an absolute nightmare. We went with Samsara and so far are very pleased with them.

Pros:

Ease of use on desktop and mobile device

Cons:

Cameras did not work properly GPS was outdated and inaccurate on location

4 years ago

Hi Trina! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are so sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with Fleet Complete and will be sharing your review with our management team. If there's anything we can do to assist you with your cancellation, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]. We're regretful to see you go but will do whatever we can to help with your transition. Thank you once again for trying our system and our sincerest apologies to you and your team.

Eric
Manager in US
Wholesale, 201–500 Employees

Great way to track and monitor your fleet

Pros:

PM reminders are great. Reports which inform you of how the fleet is being driven, Idle times etc...

Cons:

A little finicky on the web based app. Not super easy to navigate to certain functions

4 years ago

Hi Eric! We're pleased to know you've been using the Fleet Complete system for over 2 yearrs and have an overall positive experience and will share your feedback of the web application with our development team for consideration. We're always working to improve our system, and feedback like yours is valuable to the work we do. Thank you kindly for the review.

Duane

Pretty effective software

Comments: We had a lot of paper log violations before using Fleet Complete, it makes the driver aware of any issues before they occur.

Pros:

It was easy to install in our trucks, and the drivers find it easy to navigate for the most part.

Cons:

Once in a while it will switch the driver from off duty to on duty for no reason. It's an easy fix, but does take time away from the driver when they have to edit.

5 years ago

Hi Duane! Thanks for the honest feedback and review. We'll be sharing this information with our Engineers so that we can continue to improve your Fleet Complete experience. We're thrilled to know you are able to use our software to help prevent violations and we hope you continue to use and enjoy our services in the future.

Pearson
Asst. Director, Business Operations in US
Sports, 51–200 Employees

Fleet Complete

Pros:

The ability to track physical location and maintenance items for vehicles is crucial for our motor pool operation. Not only does it help with the day to day operations, it helps preserve our vehicles long term.

Cons:

I do wish that the automated reports could point out items such as low tire pressure, low DEF, etc.

4 years ago

Hi Pearson! We're grateful to receive your 10/10 rating of the Fleet Complete system. Thanks for the feedback regarding the reports - we'll be sure to let our engineers know of your request. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review.

Becky
HR Manager in Canada

Great way to Save Time and Worry

Comments: It is a great tool to see where you driver is and how long it takes to get to a job site. It is easy to track and updates quickly. We would recommend Fleet Complete to anyone.

Pros:

It is quick and easy to use. Able to find truck easily and know exactly where it is and when. Updates quickly.

Cons:

I don't have any Cons it is a great product

4 years ago

Hi Becky! We're proud to have your seal of approval and recommendation. Thank you for using and supporting the Fleet Complete system. Your review means a lot to our team.