• Overall
    4.6 /5

About inFlow Inventory

The secret powering 940,000+ wholesalers, retailers & manufacturers worldwide. Easily track stock, manage orders, invoice, ship & more.

Learn more about inFlow Inventory

Lisa B.
PA to CEO
Industrial Automation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2021

"Recommend"

Comments: Up to date stock levels and what products are located where

Pros: Easy to use cloud based system that is being operated at three sites, covered the features we needed for our stock tracing
Easy to track based on location, serial number and product type and follow where stock has been

Cons: None at moment, running separately to our accounting system

by Archon Systems on 12/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Lisa!

If you encounter any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 08/03/2021
Dave H.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2017

"Amazing product, they are on the right track"

Comments: For what I pay for this I am very happy. The saying you get what you pay for, well it does not apply here. The makers of inFlow have amazing support and are working hard to make this a great product for the little guy as well as the large company. I know that all of the bugs will never be gone 100% and to think that they will by anyone is foolish. That is the only reason I gave 2 of the 4 items the 4 stars. There are a few issues that need attention and they are working hard on them.

Pros: Ease of use, customer support

Cons: Changing the invoice look and feel, the online system

• Reviewed on 24/01/2017
Christina W.
Dispensary Manager
Hospital & Health Care
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2015

"Great Inventory Software, Timesaver :)"

Pros: InFlow has completely organized our inventory, we can easily see what we need to reorder and when we need to order it. It has saved our bacon so many times! People may forget what's been sold, but the software remembers everything! InFlow has saved us so much time, and has saved us money since now we order only what we need. We love inFlow!

Cons: I do wish for a few more reports, but the inFlow software is so good, that I would highly recommend it regardless. I really don't have any major issues with inFlow. It works really well. A couple of times per year I'm asked to find numbers that I haven't before, and it takes me a little while to figure out what to do, but I could always watch an online tutorial.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2015
Taylor D.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2019

"Very Good"

Comments: inFlow has a great pricing structure with no gotchas. The software is powerful with room to grow. The customer service is excellent. Highly recommended. With no long term contracts or dishonest sales tactics you have nothing to lose.

Pros: inFlow has a great feature set and many access options like app, web app, desktop, ect. Our inventory management is much improved with the software and there are many more features that we are not yet using but know we can use the product for years to come. The pricing structure incentivizes inflow to make sure you love the product so you keep using it so they take good care of you to get you going. Great product.

Cons: A little confusing the differences between the different versions of the product. The web app is a little bit limited.

by Archon Systems on 09/01/2020

Thanks a lot for the review, Taylor!

That's good feedback on the different versions of the inFlow Cloud app. We're definitely hard at work to add more functionality to the web app, so stay tuned.

We keep this page up to date with the latest changes and fixes for each client: https://www.inflowinventory.com/cloud-updates/

• Reviewed on 30/12/2019
Peter M.
Sporting Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2019

"My inFlow"

Comments: Great for what I need it for. Sales, reports, inventory searches, past product look-ups.

Pros: Ease of use. Customer/Tech support is great. People are friendly and helpful. One of the few businesses that I do not dread having to call.

Cons: After 7 years I have not found anything that I do not like about inFlow.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2019
Shiva S.
Managing Director
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2018

"Inflow is effective, easy to learn and robust. But when it's not, the team at inFlow is phenomenal!"

Comments: Inventory Mastery

Pros: I like the team of people that built it. I like that they genuinely care about my issues. And the quality of the software reflects the solid engineering behind it.

Cons: The security options and access control is very limited and not specific enough. I'd like to setup my users to have very specific access.

• Reviewed on 04/05/2018
Jean R.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2018

"A lot of features and excellent customer"

Pros: Excellent customer support, they follow up until you resolve your issues. Price is unbeatable and has many features.

Cons: The platform is not open to do some modifications to receipts like adding or deleting info . The payment method is too straight forward, doesn't let you split payment therefore you cant split taxes

• Reviewed on 19/01/2018
Kevin S.
Planner
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2018

"Good inventory monitoring tool"

Pros: We can easily monitor our inventory in terms of raw materials, work-in progress, finished goods and accessories. We can make necessary adjustments or orders with the help of this software. Thank you inflow.

Cons: We are only using it for months and so far no issue or glitch being encountered. Minor issue like lagging and crashing which is also significant to other software.

• Reviewed on 14/09/2018
Lee O.
Resource Shipping Administrator
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2017

"Great start up. Customer service. easy to learn and use"

Pros: Multiple ways to parse and sort inventory. I also like the feature when transferring stock that it must be received at the new location before the transfer is complete. Great for audits.

Cons: Limited report features. I need to export to excel in order to get the reports that I need. SQL report modification features would be great.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2017
Alexander O.
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2015

"Decent, basic software for small companies"

Comments: Overall quite easy to use, enter parts, create work orders, prepare shipments, etc. We use this on a daily basis and it works very well. Customer service is very good and responsive to suggestions or bug reports. The one function that I definitely miss is to be able to plan purchases in the future based on future needs, for example on a month-by-month basis. The fact that a planned delivery several months out already shows items as being unavailable now is irritating, and not having visibility over what is to come is a big drawback. Also, it would be nice to be able to plan shipments against a PO in several lots, rather than having to create multiple individual sales orders. Formatting PDF documents needs to be more flexible and simpler to do. In particular the column widths don't make sense some of the time. Email integration to Outlook is a must! Right now we have to save the PDF and then go to Outlook to send the email with the attached file. It should also be possible to delete items that are no longer needed (e.g. that have been deactivated) or that were created in error.

Kristian S.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2017

"The best user interface and nearly perfect software except for 1 thing."

Comments: Ease of use, saved me time, helps me breeze through taxes, calcaultes cost of inventory, this software saved me. Just 2 days before taxes were due. I plugged in all my receipts and calculations from the past 3 years and inflow perfectly gave me back the numbers I needed to finish my taxes. And the calculations even matched the previous years I had filed. So i knew it was perfect.

Pros: The user interface lets you get so much more done with less clicks, I've tried out other inventory solutions and can say InFlow is just the best.

Cons: When creating a purchase order, you cannot enter the subtotal of a product and have inflow automatically calculate the cost per item. You have to calculate it yourself, and when you do inflow only stores the last few digits after the decimal point so if you put $0.0003338 inflow will store maybe $0.0003 which makes the calucations off. And after you mark the purchase order as paid and go back to it later, it'll re-calculate automatically and start asking you to "pay the remainder". This is what breaks inflow.

• Reviewed on 31/05/2017
Nicolas G.
Administrative
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2017

"Inflow has helped me solving most of my inventory problems by providing me with key information."

Pros: Since it's such an intuitive software, Inflow allows you to make the most of it from the very begining. Apart from its great functionality, Inflow's support team is completely relieable an committed to solving any issue you may experience.
Reports are also a great feature of this software. It has been developed well enough to cover any business' need of inventory information.

Cons: It turns a bit slow sometimes. Also it's kind of expensive, since you have to buy the licence every once a year.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2017
Nick G.
Logistics Manager

"Fantastic Product!"

Comments: After searching through a plethora of different invoicing and inventory systems, all of which either didn't have the features we required, or were a custom designed system and ridiculously expensive, I stumbled across this little beauty.
A simple interface which makes it quick and easy to train my team to use it efficiently, coupled with the advanced inventory features like FIFO or Moving Average pricing make this product one of the best investments our company has ever made (besides hiring me!).
Although it didn't have absolutely everything we required in terms of reporting or support for GST at the time of purchase, because of it's design it was quite a simple workaround for me to design a custom reporting solution which actually made me love this product even more.
Also, the few times i have required any customer support, the customer support team have just been fantastic. Super quick and efficient with their responses.

Chris B.
director
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2016

"excellent product!!!"

Comments: we are a small company in the UK and this is new to us - it's been very easy to use and mainly because the online support has been first class!

Pros: everything

Cons: text could be bigger for us oldies

• Reviewed on 22/09/2016
A C.
GM
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2015

"multiple functionalities with guaranteed ease of use even for the non technically minded.."

Comments: all very cool,,, but probably the only things still missing in INFLOW are the ability to >> Show actual % Profit Margin of any given sale, directly in sale order section.
This so you can gauge how much your goods cost compaired to what you make when you invoice them,,, very important to run a business in +.
>>> this would a cool feature especially when applying special pricing on the go to particular items on an invoice,, this way you can keep an eye on your net profit margin of total of Invoice.
and never go under...
also Freight % ratio of each purchased Invoice >> freight costs vs goods purchased.
At a glance the ability to tell you what is the freight % ratio for each order purchased would be pretty handy to keep track of passive costs.
thats pretty muh it,, the rest is fantastic,,, Cheers
AC

Julie L.
Brand Strategist
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2018

"Good Inventory Management"

Comments: Good reporting and accurate information.

Pros: As a marketing team, we rely on accurate inventory numbers for promotional items and print materials. This helps us to accurately forecast numbers and provide detailed reporting. Inflow helps our marketing and shipping teams do this effectively.

Cons: This software does not have an API option, which is something our company would greatly benefit from. If we were to switch, this would be the reason why.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2018
Interior Designer
Furniture
  • Reviewed on 30/04/2018

"great software to use on your business."

Comments: less time doing paperwork and inventory

Pros: having an inventory connected to your selling force is good, you can see if something is available right away. also, the feature of the reports is very good, you can see how good (or bad) a product is selling immediately.

Cons: I don't find any cons to be honest if you know how to use it the software is very precise so you don't make mistakes.

• Reviewed on 30/04/2018
Paul S.
Production Manager
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2019

"So Far So Good !!!"

Comments: Very early days at the moment but for pure tractability of products its a winner.

Pros: Ease of use. Only able to purchase the on-premise version at the moment but it was really easy to install and setting our main pc as a server allowing all other pc's in the building read only access .

Cons: Nothing so far. Discounts for more licenses would be appreciated.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2019
Mark D.
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2016

"Been using InFlow for many years"

Comments: We have been using InFlow for many years. Overall InFlow is a good software, but the licensing is much to be desired for small companies. If you have 1-3 people in your business, I would stay away from InFlow as it will cost you a fortune to purchase not to mention maintain. For example, I am a 1 person operation who is selling online. I have a computer in my office and a computer in my shop. I process payments and orders in my office, then I go out to my shop and package and ship orders. Since you are not allowed to run InFlow on 2 computers at the same time, unless of course you pay another $399 per license, I have to remember to shut InFlow off in my office before I go out to my shop otherwise it don't work. I find myself having to write everything down on paper when I forget to shut inflow off, I am a single user so I should not have to shut it down to use it on another computer within my organization, that's not what inventory management is supposed to be about. If your business has 1-5 people, I would highly recommend that you look at other versions before purchasing InFlow, even the big commercial ERP programs are less expensive overall and have far more features.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2016
Nathan C.
Spare Parts Manager
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2015

"Very good, with a few minor issues"

Comments: I find this system very good to use. How ever there are some issues which make it difficult for the job position I am in.
There are some issue I have with backing up my inflow which I am attending to this now.
Also I am still currently waiting for an improvement in regards to being able to apply costs to weight, which allow me to use it in a formula to correct my pricing. I have found inflow very easy to use and it has been pretty easy to teach others how to use this system too. For the business I am in, it does satisfy most of my needs which prior to getting inflow was a very difficult and time consuming process.

Sue H.
Project Administrator
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2018

"Great Support"

Comments: We have had a very easy transition to the inFlow Inventory software by the great support team they have!

Pros: We have received great support in getting the software set up.

Cons: Does not contain a scheduling feature that would be very beneficial to our operations.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2018
Egbert H.
Buyer
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2015

"easy and straight forward product"

Comments: I use inflow 1 years now and I am very happy with the program.
The most common problem I have got is that I count the real stock and it doesn't match inflow, because I forgot to put a sales order on picked and shipped. Maybe you want to put in reminders (pop-ups or a quick and small reports of the inventorystatus of sales orders). So a user doesn't forget to put a sales order on shipped. In my case there is very little time between putting in a sales order (at confirmation of the sales order) and shipment. Very low reservation time so to say.

Ariel P.
Inventory Manager

"Great System"

Comments: I've been using the system for 3 years now. It's been perfect for my use, the couple of little glitches I see within the system for my uses include: 1) It is difficult to charge for something and be able to track it without putting it in your inventory, for example if I order in a specialty item, I don't want it in my inventory as an item, but I do need to put it on a bill. 2) Even after deactivating certain items, they still pop up every now and then while trying to bill. I've had really awesome help any time I've had an issue.

Shirley H.
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2015

"Inflow has been easy to use and has worked great for our small business"

Comments: Inflow has allowed us to track our inventory, more easily track our purchase orders and invoices to customers. I love the feature that I can email an invoice to a customer right from inflow.
The only cons would be that you can't print the bill to address on a packing slip which can be confusing to our customers at times. Inflow previously had the option to enter the tracking number for an order but that went away with the new version unfortunately.
Otherwise I love inflow and will continue to use inflow for a while to come

Nelson C.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2015

"Good expirence, but is high cost in the cloud support from third parties"

Comments: Pros, ez to surf. Good report. Excel friendly, great Internet interface. Cons. Don't have the distributor template or setup, to route, picking list. We have to paid to others for that job. You must find the option to made the interface whit quick book, no more time to lose. Pda integration, you have to offering the whole package. Pda and inflow. I love the product, we have a beverage distributor, but we need it a lot support from another company.