Filter by:

• Overall

About Keap

Keap's platforms, Lite, Pro, Max and Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) provide all-in-one CRM, sales, and marketing automation softwa

Learn more about Keap

Showing 1,097 reviews

Martin R.
Managing Partner
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2021

"I've never felt so uncared for as a customer"

Comments: After 3-4 months of use, I want out. All because of the complete lack of customer service and support. I had high hopes for Keap, not gonna lie. Several other businesses in our industry has been using Infusionsoft (not to be confused with the other Keap offerings), and so it looked as if Keap could be of tremendous value and replace the handful of systems we used previously, allowing us to centralize our customer engagement around one platform. The migration of our other assets to Keap took a little longer than the max allotted time Keap had promised, and when it did come back it wasn't done. No updates on the progress, nothing of that sort to let your customers know how things are going. And no response from the person in charge a month after "I absolutely plan on looking into this and rectifying any and all issues." He may absolutely plan on doing it, maybe in 2022 but I wouldn't know since he's not responding, and the two customer success managers assigned to me aren't as well. I had a call with the first customer success manager who seemed awesome, only to be replaced with someone who keeps saying he will call me and email me back. No calls, no emails, no direc responses to emails. A great platform - mostly - where you can't get Ecommerce unless you opt in for the legacy version of the service, losing all your sales pipelines and deals data, with an excellent marketing automation engine, but terrible email and landing page builders, and atrocious support.

Pros: First I want to give credit where credit is due - Keap is an absolute monster in terms of features and the level of detail in which you can build automations and customer engagements. With well over a decade having started as Infusionsoft, there's plenty of complex structuring and intricate details that you have at your fingertips. Keap also offers the necessary parts of a complete customer lifecycle management, like sales pipelines and fairly solid contact views, although not as detailed as the HubSpot CRM for example. The onboarding experience was great and I worked with an expert who knew Keap inside out, and without it, the learning process would have been extremely steep I feel. However, Keap has custom fields and forms that you can use to tag and tie data to customers with, which makes it very powerful and offers excellent customization features, something I find very valuable to meet our business needs, versus being boxed in, in a one-size-fits-all contact view.

Cons: While the strength of Keap is its richness in detail with which you can create various engagements and automations, it's also overwhelming in the beginning to wrap yourself around that part. They could do a better job of integrating their knowledgebase inside the app to give relevant sources of information. Missing systems prompts and UI flaws.
There are some issues with the UI that are counter-productive, like the search field at the top of the dashboard only being limited to search for contacts, instead of the entire dashboard. Similarly, when you create a contact you have three options to tag them with; lead/client/other. If you don't mark the contact with any of these and click 'Save', you'll never find out that it's required to select one, no prompts. And they can't be edited, and you can't add additional options for reasons unknown.
The landing page and email builders are just outright bad.
With so many builders out on the market, and with it being such a central part of marketing, it's surprising that the builder is so immature. The focus has been on building out the marketing automation of Keap, and the builders are feeling the lack of love. We wanted to shift our need of having to use Instapage as part of our marketing stack, but with the builder being so darn bad, I may need to keep it, which for us means Keap is less value for money.
Email and landing page templates are sorely lacking. No Ecommerce available for Max, only through the legacy version.

Alternatives Considered: Ontraport

Reasons for Choosing Keap: We wanted to build our CRM and marketing tools around a single platform instead of a handful of them.

Switched From: Instapage, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Keap: Keap looked to be more mature and is widely used in our industry as the platform of choice.

• Reviewed on 25/05/2021
Louizos alexandros L.
SVP Ops
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2021

"Amazing product for the right use case"

Comments: I love this product, it is the best when you get advanced marketing experience and a big mail list, you can really do magic with it with the advanced action based segmentation

Pros: I loved the tags and advanced segmentation I can do with my marketing funnel. I can tag users based on their actions. This is beyond amazing

Cons: It takes some time to learn how to do it and sometimes the integrations are a bit quirky with certain platforms e.g. wordpress

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Keap: I needed advanced segmentation and mailchimp has very poor functionality and a very difficult user experience to set this up

• Reviewed on 09/03/2021
Crystal Y.
Wedding Officiant
Think Tanks, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2019

"Porsche of CRM's"

Comments: They've been super supportive and helpful. Whenever I've had problems understanding anything, even when my mother passed on, they were very allowing and there for me. The people in chat and in customer support are always always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I talk with them often! I can't say enough how helpful they are.

Pros: I wish I knew how to use all of it. There's always a new function that it can do to save me time. Since I don't have a team, Keap is like my own secretary, streamlining functions.

Cons: It takes so long to set up. The look of emails is very flat and uninteresting. Word processing in the individual letters I send out takes forever. It's definitely not a great place to write letters.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Keap: A lot of the big names in marketing always had "Infusionsoft" at the bottom of their emails so I knew they must know something I didn't. When I decided to try it out, I was thinking big, probably too big. I believed it would help my business grow. (It hasn't YET but I still am able to do more with Infusionsoft.) Once campaigns are set up and the kinks worked out I love watching them work for me.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2019
Matt L.
Matt L.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2018

"Diverge Performance Therapy Review"

Comments: The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients.

Pros: Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.

Cons: The only con to speak of would be the learning curve. Luckily, I had some professional training to start my Infusionsoft experience, otherwise learning the ins and outs of the system would have been a little overwhelming. That said, it's completely worth investing the time to learn because once you've learned the system, it makes the day to day operations of running your business SO much easier.

by Infusionsoft on 04/01/2019

Hi Matt,

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a detailed review on Capterra! We appreciate your input and the high marks!

• Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Nathan K.
Nathan K.
Junior Database Manager
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2018

"InfusionSoft - Great CRM software"

Comments: The overall experience has been quite enlightening on how process flows are vital to making your business function correctly. My application is primarily used as a lead management system and not all our employees use InfusionSoft, which meant I had to integrate InfusionSoft with Google Sheets which makes it easier for my sales team to acquire data to leads as they come in. Most of my time is spent in campaign builder and I am currently overhauling our current lead process and I keep learning new things everyday on how to program logic to suit our business needs.

Pros: What I like most about InfusionSoft is the functionality and its endless possibilities. The Campaign Builder has an easy to use interface with limitless possibilities that can be constructed to suit your unique business needs. With a great email builder as well to create those beautiful calls to action that will surely ignite your leads' desire to buy whatever you are selling. I specifically manage the database of leads and users and find it to be quite user friendly, InfusionSoft will warn you about an increase in bad email addresses, allowing you enough time to clean it up before it affects your business badly. Another great aspect is the help provided by agents via the Chat facility, you can chat live with an InfusionSoft assistant to help you with any problems you might have. I find it extremely helpful in times when I am unsure of what to do.

Cons: While I do have high praise for the campaign builder and its limitless possibilities, this can also be a problem as when I first started using the software; I didn't know what was what. There is basic training available, but I don't feel it adequately explains the possibilities of what can be done. To fully unlock the potential of InfusionSoft, some additional training will be required.

by Infusionsoft on 13/12/2018

Hi Nathan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We truly appreciate your input - especially hearing from what I would call a "power user" :)

• Reviewed on 04/12/2018
John R.
Owner/Operator
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2016

"Customer Service or Sales CRMs"

Comments: Looking at most CRMs the database aspect is pretty much the same from one to another. What I have found is that most are slightly better setup for sales than for customer service. Without diminishing the importance of sales (we all need them, all the time) we are a customer service-based company and follow many qualitative data points of customer satisfaction and comments. We use them to keep track of current service levels and to anticipate the needs of our clients. InfusionSoft has been very good at helping us identify these data and prepare them for analysis. SalesForce is not as friendly to helping us find and use them. I take nothing away from SalesForce and a robust sales program for medium and large operations, however small to medium businesses that are driven by customer service more than sales will find that InfusionSoft is more tho their liking. As for the value, both are reasonable in terms of ROI, but InfusionSoft is less costly and has a much softer, more relaxed sales team. After sale, InfusionSoft is outstanding in helping capture complex, less obvious data about our clients. InfusionSoft represents the concierge service level that so many businesses are trying to develop and maintain with their customer base.

Pros: The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit. They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Cons: Its integration is less ubiquitous than that of SalesForce, but is growing constantly.

• Reviewed on 10/11/2016
Karen C.
Owner, Chief Marketer
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2017

"Infusionsoft helps me capture and convert leads by combining the best of CRM and marketing automation functionality."

Comments: The ecosystem of Infusionsoft is almost as important as the software itself. You can create a software stack with a number of different add-ons which can accomplish most anything. There are programs that help with scheduling (Appointment Core), membership sites (Memberium), integration with Facebook audiences (Sync2CRM), text messaging (Plus This) and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API with which it is easy to integrate and many platforms within the community have done just that.

Pros: Infusionsoft simply has the best "all-in-one CRM" for the price. The marketing automation section of Infusionsoft includes a visual campaign builder for automated emails which I consider one of the best in the industry. The ability to create beautiful, mobile-responsive landing pages simply adds to the value of the automation. Pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value. The e-commerce and tracking reports are just a bonus.

Cons: Infusionsoft includes basic Lead Generation reports but true ROI reports require add-ons, such as Wicked Reports or Graphly. Such reports are critical for understanding from where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing. Despite this being a downside, I would add that a software stack of Infusionsoft and Wicked Reports is often less expensive and more effective than other CRM alternatives. Additionally, Infusionsoft is planning to release advanced analytics baked into the platform shortly, or so I have heard.

• Reviewed on 14/10/2017
Beth H.
Intuitive Spiritual Counselor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2019

"Keap Best for Lager Businesses or Sales Based"

Comments: Overall my experience with Keap was good as far as it went. There was so much available that didn't apply to my business and that was a tad frustrating to have to sort through what would be useful and how if at all I could use all of what I was paying for.

Pros: The training I received when I purchased this software was amazing. I learned so much not just about how to use their software but how to grow and ex[and my business.

Cons: For my use as a small business that is not selling products, Keap was quite expensive. There are a lot of excellent features that I didn't use because they didn't fit well or apply to my small service based business.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Keap: I switched to Keap because the presentation I saw inspired me to what more I could be ding o expand my business. IN the end, it wasn't a good fit for the cost.

Switched From: Mailchimp

by Keap on 21/01/2020

Beth,
We are so glad to hear that Keap is working for your business! Thank you for your review.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2019
Angelena D.
Account Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2019

"Very helpful and enlightening"

Comments: Despite its complexity, I recommend it to everyone, as I’ve experienced more major problems with other similar tools. Infusionsoft is suitable for people who have lots of contacts, like potential marketing leads, or customers. It is very convenient for broadcasting messages and organizing campaigns to cover multiple addresses.

Pros: I love the ton of possibilities this software offers, as well as its functionality. The interface is just infinite. It’s easily adjusted to your individual needs in business – the customization is just breathtaking. I was able to create a lot of action calls thanks to lead database management. I also learned a lot about process flows and how it’s related to making your business go forward. Setup requires some time and effort, but it’s all worth it. Saved a lot of my time. Everything is automated – your emails, your broadcasts etc. Learning curve a bit steep. You can integrate Infusionsoft with other software, like Google Sheets, to increase productivity in acquiring lead data.

Cons: While mostly I commend this software, especially for the wide range of features it gives, I don’t particularly like the new landing page design – although friendly, it makes you feel a bit limited. At the start, I had a lot of problems figuring out what to actually do with all this software. Even the available tutorial didn’t cover all my needs, so I had to self-train to get everything I wanted from Infusionsoft.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2019
President/Owner
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2018

"Infusionsoft Is a Great Tool for Many Businesses"

Comments: There have been times that I wanted to throw in the towel - remember, I was a brand new business owner and really had no idea what I was doing!! I learned the hard way - by screwing up, then learning how to fix what was broken (hey - I still do this sometimes!!). I will say that it's been a game-changer for me and I'm still learning new things that benefit me AND my clients each and every day. Support is super-helpful and there is an entire community of terrific people who try new things and are very open to share what they learn!!

Pros: I have been using Infusionsoft for years. I love that I can setup an email campaign, load a form onto my site, and people who complete that form will drop into that campaign to receive my marketing. I love it even better that they will BUY from me because of these campaigns.

Cons: I didn't understand marketing, automation, integrations, sales, or business (and many other things) when I started with Infusionsoft. I was just starting my businesses and had no idea what I needed, but a couple of my clients had it, so I learned it for them, then got it for myself. I have internal processes setup for things I do on a regular basis and I have processes setup for things clients do on a regular basis. I love knowing that when "X" happens, "Y" will come next, followed by "Z".

• Reviewed on 03/10/2018
Cathy H.
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2017

"This is a business game changer"

Comments: Switching to Infusionsoft and investing in training through the Infusionsoft University has taken us from a local company to an international company with consistent sales year round. I would be willing to say Infusionsoft is the number one reason for our growth.

Pros: Using Infusionsoft has allowed us to consistently double our revenue every year. The ability to close deals increases 10 fold when you can automate many of the processes. Before we started using Infusionsoft there was never enough time in the day to get things done. Now we can follow up on every lead and close the deals that were slipping through our fingers without it. With just two of us in the office, it allows us to reach out with over 30,000 emails per month to prospective customers to deliver the information they need to convert to a buyer. We could not possibly do this manually. The cost of hiring staff to do the same work would be 10 times more expensive.

Cons: There is a pretty steep learning curve and it is more costly than others but if you can invest the time to really learn the software and implement as many features as possible, it more than pays for itself in the long run.

• Reviewed on 25/10/2017
Joan D.
Chief Cook and Bottlewasher-I do it all
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Add to Your Team!"

Comments: I love that as a one-woman shop, I can go to Infusionsoft as my one "go to" place for all my data on all my clients. I couldn't do my work (selling online classes) without them!

Pros: The support staff at Infusionsoft has always felt like part of my work family; as a solopreneur, it's great to have super helpful support at my fingertips. And I also love having all my solutions under one roof: CRM, Marketing, E-Commerce. Saves having to use multiple different solutions and link them all up. The email campaign marketing is really robust, which means I can create super successful email campaigns ... much better than other solutions I've used that don't have as robust logic in them.

Cons: The learning curve is really high, although support is terrific. Once I learned it, though, I was good to go. The interface of the app, too, is often clunky and dated. I know there's a brand new interface in the works, so I expect that will be changed very soon since I've seen many updates since I've used Infusionsoft. Can't wait!

by Infusionsoft on 18/12/2018

Hi Joan,

This is awesome to hear! Thank you so much for the feedback.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Kate S.
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"Our all-in-one solution"

Comments: Overall our experience has been very good and we are happy with the product.

Pros: Great features, always improving functionality, and terrific customer support.

Cons: There is a learning curve to get started that can be confusing until you wrap your head around the logic of the system.

by Keap on 29/08/2019

Kate,

We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review.

All the best,
Paige, Social Media Specialist

• Reviewed on 08/08/2019
Ashlie P.
Ashlie P.
Holistic Health Practitioner / Personal Trainer / Essential Oil Expert
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2018

"Great all in one software with a bit of a learning curve"

Comments: I have multiple divisions of my company and am able to market to specific segments appropriately with little headache. The time saved in having e-commerce, CRM, automation, and affiliate platforms contained within has saved time and money. I am really hoping Infusionsoft steps up their game in the next year.

Pros: That I am able to house my CRM, autoresponder, marketing automation, e-commerce, and affiliate platform all from the same software which means that automatically all of those pieces work together flawlessly.

Cons: There is definitely room for improvement in the e-commerce area of Infusionsoft. I am disappointed that the storefront is so limited in that capabilities to only show certain offerings. In my opinion, this creates an additional step for those who don't what every single item they sell or have available to be shown, and for the price of the software, they should really be improving on the function of the e-commerce system.

• Reviewed on 09/05/2018
Colleen R.
Infusionsoft Consultant
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2017

"Once you study some basics it is easier to use, but there are plenty of tricks to learn too."

Comments: Enjoy seeing entrepreneurs realize how beneficial a functioning campaign can be. It's the feeling you get when you've solved a puzzle. You feel you are accomplishing your marketing goals.

Pros: Automation it brings entrepreneurs saving them time and money. Realizing the internal time it can save office and sales managers. Easy to stay in quick contact with new leads. Like the flexibility of the timers and all the functions in campaign builder.

Cons: When something doesn't work right, trying to figure out what is causing that. And also understanding some of the reporting.

by Infusionsoft on 04/08/2017

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for leaving a review. I'm happy to hear Infusionsoft has been helping your office and sales managers save time!

I will make sure to share your feedback on reporting with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact our support team if you need any help http://help.infusionsoft.com/contact-us

Take care!

• Reviewed on 30/07/2017
Harry J.
Vintner
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2017

"A Boutique Hotel & Winery could not have had the phenomenal growth if it were not for Infusion Soft"

Comments: Great product

Pros: I like the Automation/Campaigns - The email editor has gotten real good also, early on, the email editor was my most hated thing. Pretty easy now. Love it! Also, being able to dream up a product and launch it in an hour and make money immediately. That is powerful. Infusionsoft has by far the best customer support...Period. We have numerous vendors under contract with our businesses, and none of them, I repeat None of them can hold a candle to Infusionsoft from a support side

Cons: If I would have a complaint, it would be with the limitations with the shopping cart. We run multiple businesses, and we can not use the ecommerce side for multiple disciplines simultaneously. Out businesses are synergistic, so the customer database is fertile for both, however we can not have multiple shopping carts, store fronts at the same time.

by Saphiya on 28/09/2017

Hi Harry,
Thank you for your kind words, I’m glad you like the new email builder. Also, if you are looking for more e-commerce capabilities, check out BigCommerce, our preferred e-commerce partner. The integration allows you to leverage the CRM power of Infusionsoft while having the benefits of the BigCommerce platform. You can read more about it here: http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/marketplace-apps/bigcommerce/bigcommerce-faqs. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 18/09/2017
David R.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2019

"Runs my business"

Pros: This software you will never grow out of the features to automate my business blow my mind.

Cons: A steep learning curve but well worth it.

by Keap on 29/08/2019

Thank you so much for the high marks! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!
All the best,
Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

• Reviewed on 19/07/2019
Sheri D.
Sales Assistant
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2019

"The right CRM system for a small to medium sized business!"

Pros: Infusionsoft by Keap has been a game changer for our small business CRM system! Before we implemented Infusionsoft by Keap, we were constantly letting people fall through the cracks because they were not being documented correctly and followed up. With Infusionsoft, we are now able to keep track of all our contacts in one place, add notes, create tasks, tag them, and send them a quote or email all from the system! It is a clean, easy to use system, that makes it easy to keep detailed record for every contact. We couldn't do business without it.

Cons: After new updates to the online system, it often takes awhile for all the wrinkles to be ironed out. This means not a 100% user experience for a month or so afterwards, but they do usually get them fixed and improved.

• Reviewed on 02/05/2019
Stuart B.
Stuart B.
Attendance Support Officer
Government Administration
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"best crm ever"

Pros: i love how easy it is to build campaigns using campaign builder and how easy it is to segment contacts into different groups.

Cons: reporting is rather restrictive. this often results in extra software or services being needed to access and display data from infusionsoft in the format required.

by Infusionsoft on 02/07/2018

Hi Stuart,

Thank you so much for the great review and 5 stars!

We appreciate your feedback regarding reporting functionality. We do not have a "build your own custom report" feature at this time (like you are able to achieve through integrating with some of our partners). However, our Support agents are happy to get you get as close as possible to a customized report using the custom stats widget. Please contact our Support team if you would like to try that route and they are happy to assist!

Sarah, Customer Advocacy Manager

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Michael D.
Michael D.
President, Paperback Expert | Positioning Experts for Business Growth
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"LOVE Infusionsoft!"

Comments: I've been an Infusionsoft user for nearly 5 years. I can think of no reason to ever consider changing. Their product is solid and their customer support is absolutely amazing.

Pros: So intuitive. Built for non-techies like me. When I have a question, I call support. A knowledgeable and friendly expert helps me and solves my issue on the 1st call. No wonder they are the BEST! I've been an Infusionsoft user for nearly 5 years. I can think of no reason to ever consider changing. Their product is solid and their customer support is absolutely amazing.

Cons: Nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Infusionsoft. As a small business owner I wear many hats. Infusionsoft allows me to switch hats quickly and keep my pulse on my company.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Vasili K.
Vasili K.
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2017

"Above and beyond. Not only have we more than doubled sales through their automation."

Comments: More then doubled the business. We can be a small team and it does the work of 5 people on the back end.

Pros: Most powerful small business sales and marketing business automation system. Easy to use, yet very powerful system. We have more then one advanced integration with them. All work great. Since Infusionsoft grew, and offers so much, we can now move out of Oractle | NetSuite. They are much easier to use system, and offers many, many features what big guys offer and charge 10 times the price. We love infusionsoft and respect their company A LOT.

Cons: There is no native DEEP integration with QuickBooks Online Canada. E-commerce portion is weak, but shopping cart is great :)...automation after that is even better.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2017
Chris G.
Management Consulting
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2014

"Can run my business more efficiently and profitably."

Pros: About the company: Their customer service is excellent. I've used it many, many times. Maybe it's just me, but I always get questions like "Can it do this? How do I do that?" I pick up the phone and quickly get a live human being who can actually answer my questions. About the product: I like the ability to automate various parts of my business. I'm able to setup systems in InfusionSoft to do anything I do more than a few times for me. This is extremely helpful for webinars or live workshops. InfusionSoft allows me to duplicate our results and increase the effectiveness of our sales team while allowing us to cut our labor and admin costs. The email marketing and campaign builders are excellent and very intuitive. I've been using them for 6-7 years, and the software was not very user-friendly in the early days. I'm happy with how they have grown over the years and made things easier to use.

Cons: The reporting is adequate and could use some help. I understand they are working on this. The reporting for email marketing and ROI reports are excellent.

• Reviewed on 14/05/2014
William R.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2019

"Major Customer Service Problems With Infusionsoft Salespeople and Management"

Comments: A software marketing firm referred Infusionsoft (IS) as a CRM platform provider. However, in this contact with the marketing agent, I indicated I would be on vacation for approximately 10 days to work on a critical personal project, fundraising for someone close to me to pay for her breast cancer treatment, & I made it clear that software platform vendors should refrain from contacting me during that time frame. (I later confirmed that this instruction was conveyed to IS.) However, before the end of the day (the 1st day of my vacation / fundraising project), IS was already inundating me with communications, in violation of my explicit instructions to delay contact. The bombardment of calls and e-mails continued & became so exasperating that I answered one of the phone calls and pointed out to the sales rep my "no contact for the present" instructions, and I explained why. Despite that, before the end of that day, IS was bombarding me with text messages on my cell phone. As a result I e-mailed a senior sales representative who was the author of one of the several premature and impatient e-mails, and once again re-stated my instructions that Infusionsoft NOT contact me while I was on vacation & wait until I was prepared to first research them on my own. Despite this, a couple of days later IS contacted me about a demo they scheduled for me later that day. I sent another letter to IS "Abuse" dept asking management for an apology & an explanation. No answer ever received.

Pros: We never got to the point of purchasing the software, because of the customer service problems we encountered with Infusionsoft sales and management from the start. I had to file several complaints through Infusionsoft's web chat (2 complaints) as I searched for a name of someone in management to speak with to deal with the problems with IS. When the web chat people couldn't provide a name for someone in management to address my concerns, I had to file complaints directly with [email protected] and [email protected]/com about over-aggressive marketing tactics and their lack of attention or concern to my stated desire to delay receiving sales pitches and demos.

Cons: I have to presume that Infusionsoft uses their own software in following up with potential sales leads. Based on my experience and frustrations in dealing with Infusionsoft sales staff / customer service / management, I have to presume that either Infusionsoft has internal problems as to human error concerning what information they input to their system, or their software platform is defective in a lack of flexibility so as to tailor the frequency and type of contact necessary to suit the instructions or requests of potential sales leads. My situation turned into kind of a "test" to see how effectively the IS software platform is in responding to the needs & instructions of their sales leads, and furthermore how IS customer service deals with problems person-to-person. I found IS to be deficient in every aspect, as I received neither an apology nor any explanation from IS as to why they could not follow instructions, whether it was a platform programming problem, or a series of human errors at customer service.

• Reviewed on 22/03/2019
Heather D.
Farming, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"More Bang for your Buck"

Comments: Truly the future of marketing.

Pros: It really helps to streamline so many processes. We can reach so many more people in a shorter period of time just by tagging our customers as we go. We can add each customer to relevant categories and it allows us to reach just the customers we want without bugging customers who do not want that info. For example: Customers who can only use product A will get the product A e-mail. Customers who only use product B will not get the product A e-mail. Customers who use product A&B would get the product A e-mail.

Cons: It takes some dedicated time to learn it and patience but it's worth the time. It is also a bit pricey but it has proven to be the best that I can find.

by Saphiya on 15/09/2017

Hi Heather,
We appreciate you for writing a review! We're happy to hear you've been able to streamline your processes and reach your customers. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 12/09/2017
Operations Manager
Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2018

"not for profit use"

Comments: Overall I would say my experience has been positive and it helped our business grow exponentially.

Pros: I used this piece of software from when it was originally started. The small business database space was very weak then and infusionsoft was a leader back in the late 2000's. I like the way they integrated so many different features into one platform. This made performance for the small business was able to increase exponentially

Cons: The recent update have made the software a bit less user friendly and I think its now a bit too cumbersome to use in comaprison to the original. I have brought staff into my business who have found the software not easy to use.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2018