• Overall
    4.1 /5
    3.5 /5

About Keap

Keap's platforms, Lite, Pro, Max and Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) provide all-in-one CRM, sales, and marketing automation softwa

Learn more about Keap

Showing 1,086 reviews

Mindy I.
Graphic Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2020

"Great for an all-in-one service"

Comments: I had some great help with getting everything set up and I find the email automation system quite easy to use and understand, which is great as it has gotten me to do a lot more with automation. I have the email lists integrated onto my website optin forms and it's quite simple to see who takes action on the emails that are sent in the automation sequence.

Pros: I love that I can segment my clients into different groups to email them directly from Keap, and also do the same with prospective clients and past clients. Having everything in one place makes my life so much easier and streamlined and has encouraged me to do even more than I was before in regards to client communication.

Cons: I had some issues at first with the Keap phone number, but they did get it fixed, although it took quite a while. The one thing that I am missing right now with them is recurring invoicing because I would have to be the one to enter the client's credit card information in order to do that here, so I am still using another product for that.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2020
John A.
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2020

"Infusionsoft not Keap"

Comments: Excellent, I am approaching 7 years using this software and am still happy with it.

Pros: I use the Infusionsoft product as opposed to the Keap product. I like the flexibility and robustness of the campaign builder.

Cons: It can be challenging to train others on the intricacies of the campaigns.

• Reviewed on 07/07/2020
Jennifer A.
Recruiter
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2021

"Keeps the truth simple"

Comments: Over all very satisfied. It does exactly what we need it to do for our company and for the clients.

Pros: The fact that we are able to view if a customer has gotten there email, when they got it, and if they opened it or not. It gives us the ability to help the customer feel secure in their purchase also helps to cover our end if one tries to lie and say they didnt recieve it.

Cons: I don't like that we have to change the password so often. I realize it is for safety reason it can sometimes be aggravating especially when in a hurry.

by Keap on 10/03/2021

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review. We appreciate you.

Best,
Paige

• Reviewed on 18/02/2021
Rebecca S.
Associate Broker
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2017

"What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?"

Comments: I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found many that I liked but none quite suited for the money vs. the features vs. my unique business needs. Hatchbuck, DaPulse, and 17 Hats are a few I can remember and recommend to varying degrees but each fell short of my specific needs and desired growth. And while several appeared cheaper at the onset, when estimating cost after growth (which would be the "long term") I realized paying a little more now for a consistent pricing may well be the best option. My group has 4-5 users and looking at 5,000 contacts - which need sorted and categorized and updated. So although I may not be concerned about limits on number of emails sent monthly - I did need to cap my user costs and contact costs hoping to grown to about 35,000 contacts. I spoke with all the professionals and most just didn't know what to do and each thought one was as good as another based on personal experience.

Pros: I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

Cons: The investment was a minor con - but the prices have become more in line with the value as my years of investigation and research continued. The biggest con is the education investment and the delayed gratification of understanding this will be a process. My optimism has been a bit dampened with the realization I may not easily, understand trigger relationships and process. Additionally, my "initial payment" for training although friendly has been less than sufficient, and less than simple to establish a confidence that I can get it done in a year. However, I still believe I will be with the system for a long period of time, and patience and bridled expectations will become the new norm.

• Reviewed on 16/02/2017
Jennifer W.
Marketing and Business Development Consultant
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2018

"Excellent and Continuing Landing Pages, Drag & Drop Email Builder & E-Commerce Additions & Updates"

Pros: Infusionsoft has been working to improve their existing features, like the functionality and customization capability of their Responsive Drag & Drop email builder and the improvements in building more complex products and upsells in their E-commerce platform, they are quickly beginning to eliminate the need for many of the 3rd party integrations and plug-ins, and truly becoming an all-in-one solution for marketing, CRM, e-commerce and more for your business.

Cons: Even with Infusionsoft's many improvements of the last 6-12 months, often there are still barriers to the software's functionality and communication to other programs and plug-ins (integrations) that require yet another purchase or subscription to use. Some of these 3rd party applications offer free integrations, but they are often unreliable or simply non-existent. As an Infusionsoft user who handles multiple accounts for my clients, it is frustrating to have to go to clients again and again with news that they need to spend more money (when Infusionsoft is plenty pricey already) in order to achieve the results they were hoping. Infusionsoft has long been touted as the all-in-one solution, but at this point, and in order to achieve true, full functionality, this is not yet the case.

• Reviewed on 25/04/2018
Lindley C.
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"Not just software - a massive resource for your business"

Comments: My husband runs 13 restraurants with Infusionsoft. I run a coaching and training business. The software is adaptable to your situation. And the training that it provides turns your entire team into a marketing/sales powerhouse!

Pros: I love the ease of the email templates and putting really cool stuff out to my clients. I love seeing the monthly updates and the improvements. There is so much power in the software and I've only been able to tap a small bit of it. It's completely worth the cost you pay because the support is huge! The whole company is dedicated to helping small businesses succeed. Love the Podcast, the emails, the tutuorials, and the support staff who just keep delivering massive content to help you grow your business.

Cons: There's a learning curve to get started. I highly recommned taking the University course they provide because with it, you'll have everything you need to really make a quick impact in your business. The company is still very USA centric but with the new improvements like language support and multi currency support, those of us in other countries now better options.

by Saphiya on 12/09/2017

Hi Lindley,
Thank you for leaving a review! I’m happy to hear Infusionsoft has made an impact on your and your husband's businesses. We look forward to hearing more as you continue to tap into the full power of the software. Take care!

• Reviewed on 12/09/2017
Dallas M.
account manager
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2020

"Infusion soft seems like a good CRM for smaller-medium sized businesses"

Comments: It has been pretty good. I have used other products in the past, but like anything, I think you get used to what you use now. Infusionsoft is good, maybe not the best, but it seems to be a pretty great product for our needs and our company size. I don't know much about the pricing, but I have heard that it's a great value comparatively.

Pros: What I like most about infusionsoft is probably unique to my company, but our marketing person here use to work at infusionsoft, so he is very VERY well versed in the product, an subject matter expert almost. Our campaigns are set up perfectly, and I like using my dashboard to keep track of things. The automation that can occur in infusionsoft seem vast, and you can really build out some great marketing tools inside of it.

Cons: I would say sometimes the structure of things being in opportunities as opposed to companies, with multiple opportunities or contacts inside of that company can be confusing at times. I also don't think I would have had such a good experience if we didn't have a former infusionsoft employee as our marketing manager helping set everything up, I could see how it could be confusing if you were coming into this product blind.

• Reviewed on 22/02/2020
Doug K.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2016

"Outstanding tool for small business"

Comments: As a small law office, I didn't think I would need a robust solution like Infusionsoft. Wrong! I love the product! it has helped me keep in touch with my clients, announce new initiatives, track Facebook click-throughs (through a partner), stay current with my referral sources, and more. I even use it in conjunction with a scheduling system so that when my clients self-schedule their appointment, it is confirmed via email, and their records are automatically stored or updated in the CRM. Then as we complete the work, "campaigns" (the processes inside Infusionsoft) set tags, track progress, and notify internal staff of next steps. I'm not sure how I would live without it now!

Pros: Robust, full featured email marketing system and more. Customer support is outstanding... I call, and I get a real person who knows the system, and answers! There are many excellent providers of third party apps for Infusionsoft, with a huge array of features.

Cons: It is somewhat overwhelming, but, once you "get" how it works, creating new sequences and new campaigns is a relatively quick process. I'm not impressed with the native mobile app, which is very limited in function, but if you need access to contacts, they are there.

by Infusionsoft, Inc. on 13/07/2016

Thank you so much for your review of Infusionsoft. We are so glad it has helped your law office track more and save time.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2016
Michelle K.
Social Media Specialist / Analytics & AdWords Assistant / Proofreader
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2019

"It works, but it’s not intuitive"

Comments: I remember being in countless meetings where we discussed some of the issues we were having with this program and how we were on the hunt for a new program. It was costing our company a lot of money and while, on a basic level, it got the job done... we were never 100% satisfied with the set up.

Pros: It got the job done for the years that we used it. The company I work for used this program before I started so I don’t have any information as to why we went with it. We used this program for years to send out newsletters and other emails. For the most part, it got the job done.

Cons: We used this program for years for our emails and monthly newsletters. Unfortunately, though, this meant we had to hire and keep on a contracted employee to help build these emails because no one in office was trained. In the end, we decided to switch to another program and still needed to pull data from Infusionsoft. It was up to me to gather this data as our contract was up with the previous person who ran it and wow, is it confusing. I luckily had some training by the contracted employee before she left but it didn’t seem to make much of a difference. It is not intuitive. It is not easy to find old emails even when you have a ton of data on the email. There is no easy way to search for things or pull data. You have to know the program very well and do a very serious training on it because creating and reviewing email data is not nearly as easy as other programs we’ve used.

• Reviewed on 05/03/2019
Ryan C.
COO
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2011

"Solid CRM for Marketing Minded Business Owners"

Comments: If you're working out of spreadsheets or locally stored CRM or a mix of marketing systems (including billing), STOP!
Put this powerful CRM to work for you. I PROMISE this is the number 1 biggest right move we made when we formed our company, and you can't go wrong.

Pros: Complex enough to deal with the complex marketing challenges that business owners face, but simple enough that you can train your staff to utilize it in a couple days.
Their tagging, and custom fields allow for extreme segmentation of your database. Their API allows for extremely custom solutions that their standard software may not address.
Customer support is excellent and the management of the company is very interested in what the customer needs and is looking for.
Biggest plus of Infusionsoft is their origin story. The software was initially developed to meet the demands of direct response marketers. From that starting point they have enhanced the service to meet or exceed industry standards for CRMs.
Quite frankly, we wouldn't be in business if it were not for the automation we were able to achieve using InfusionSoft. I'd recommend this software to ANY BUSINESS PERSON who is serious about marketing and automation.

Cons: It's complex software. It isn't a basic auto responder, there are a lot of parts.
To be frank, after using the software for years I still don't know how to use 60% of what I know it can do.
While support is great, there could be more educational opportunities to during the course of the year to learn specific sections of the software's capabilities.
There's a significant investment up front for the software that may cause some to hesitate (it's worth it, but still, that could be a con for some)
You get penalized for people not knowing that marking you as spam is a big deal for the sender. So even if the recipient requested you email them, if they mark you as spam, you can get get into trouble with InfusionSoft. (I think this may be the case with any email sender though.)

• Reviewed on 20/12/2011
Stephen C.
Marketing Manager
Textiles, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2019

"Perfect for all manner of business use"

Pros: From a marketing background, I love the integration and ability to set up automated campaigns with ease, linking our websites into campaigns so when a customer clicks of a link a full customer service message and follow-ups get sent out. This is a huge help as the sales team is swamped so enables them to quantify new customers quickly. From a sales perspective the ability to have all of the client's details in one place and information about quotes, orders, emails received and opened is perfect and the sales team love the ease of use.

Cons: It can be a little fiddly to set up campaigns but once set up they run with no issues. A basic knowledge of what the end goal is and where the client will start makes it a lot easier.

by Keap on 21/01/2020

Stephen,
Thank you so much for the high marks. So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

• Reviewed on 15/11/2019
Matthew D.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2018

"Great contact management and CRM tool"

Comments: It's been great. This was my introductory CRM/sales software. We were well set up to use it as a CRM and I learned SO much from it. Industry standard tool for marketing and sales that offers a lot of transferable knowledge to other mid-tier systems. Have recommended and will continue to recommend it.

Pros: Excellent contact database management options and search capabilities. Easy to pull as specific of a list as possible after a good set up.
Simple, easy-to-use email broadcast system.
Email campaigns have good functionality and are easy to operate within.

Cons: They are built for and serve mostly medium to small sized companies. We recently outgrew them because of our contact base.
Anyone who sends a lot of emails (1 mill+/month) will be in the second to the top tier of their subscription.
It's not super user-friendly or intuitive. Takes an experimental mind or a lot of training to break the Infusionsoft code.

by Infusionsoft on 04/12/2018

Hi Matthew,

Many thanks for the review and feedback!

Cheers,

• Reviewed on 01/12/2018
Marcia R.
The Leading Online Organizing Coach
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2018

"Love Infusionsoft!"

Comments: Support is quick and helpful. So glad it’s such a dependable software always making improvements or showing me how to do a work around if needed. I love the Call In support and that my VA and I can use it easily.

Pros: InfusionSoft makes my online marketing easier with preserving emails to my contact time zone, presenting campaigns, cloning prior email Funnels, and keeping record of Opens and Opt-Outs so I can gauge what emails work and which ones don’t. Integrate shopping card and websfoema for free downloads are great marketing tools.

Cons: There is a learning curve, but so is learning how to drive a stick shift to go at high speeds. I like to travel fast with online work straight to the customer so I learned it and still call Support when needed.

by Infusionsoft on 13/12/2018

Hi Marcia,

Thank you so much for the high marks! We love hearing from customers about what they are using specifically - it is super helpful for our whole organization.

Cheers,

• Reviewed on 06/12/2018
Jared K.
Management Consulting
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2015

"More than a CRM"

Pros: I can easily take almost any sales or marketing process and automate it. For example, if someone calls my office asking for more information, I ask them for their name, number and either an email address or physical address I can send the information to. I fill out one form with this information and InfusionSoft sends a series of emails and/or physical mail to the requestor. Then, in about 4 days, I get a notification to call them back and follow-up on the information I sent them. I don't have to remember, because it does the thinking and follow-up for me. Also, I realized I was wasting about 1-2 hours everyday just sending people information, because I had to find the file, write an email/letter, attach the file/print the letter, and then send the email or mail the letter. Now the system does that for me, and I spend about 10 minutes a day sending information. Now I can focus on selling rather than prospecting, which I enjoy much more.

Cons: The thing I don't like very much is that I have to use a third party plug-in so my clients can set up appointments with me, which comes at an extra cost. I wish the software had that built in, but setting up the appointment software was pretty simple.

• Reviewed on 26/02/2015
Sarah B.
VP, Director of Finance
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"Infusionsoft is a good alternative when it comes to marketing"

Comments: Infusionsoft is a great platform that allows us to work in our online business in a very detailed way. We like it to be easy to manage the life cycles of our clients, and improve our relationships with them thanks to its integrated CRM tool. Your E-commerce management system is the best. We really liked the negotiation process offered by infusionsoft. The contract has seemed to us accessible, since they offer several personalized payment plans. We have seen first-hand that the deployment offered by infusionsoft is excellent. It is also good to integrate with other softwares.

Pros: With infusionsoft you can fully automate the execution of email marketing campaigns, and you can track the return on investment (ROI) more comfortably than on other platforms, because infusionsoft is much more customizable than any other email marketing service. and online sales. The service that infusionsoft has given us has turned out to be much better than we thought at first. We are more than satisfied with our experience. Infusionsoft is recommended as the platform par excellence for the management of email marketing campaigns. We have been captivated by their ability to follow up on customer interactions and their ability to follow up on them. Fully recommended to SMEs.

Cons: Infusionsoft's funnel management system is slow, and has no prospecting tools. With Infusionsoft we can not communicate with the other members of the sales team, since the platform does not offer any internal chat integration. It also does not allow to integrate to social networks.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Luxury Partnership Coordinator
Wireless, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2018

"I see the value but ..."

Comments: Good, but not great. Decided not to continue past the initial year commitment purely because we do not have the man power to successfully implement and run the software seamlessly.

Pros: The customizability is a wonderful feature, especially if you're a business that doesn't typically fit into one of the easy business categories (finance, medical, engineer, etc.). Everything was super organized and you can tell the software is just excellently developed. Also, I could definitely see how helpful, "smart", and different from other CRM softwares Infusionsoft could be once you had everything set up and running smoothly.

Cons: Everything about Infusionsoft is COMPLETELY customizable; which is really great, but also then a lot of work. I'm from a very small company (less than 10 people) and for us, it was almost too customizable because of how much time and training was required. For a company that is larger, or has an entire IT department, it would probably be a wonderful option. For us, it ended up being a con because after the 5 week training program, multiple books purchased, and literally months spent devoted to the software, it still wasn't up and running like a well oiled machine. Yes, we could have put in more time, but since we are a small company without a designated department for IT, it was taking too much time away from other jobs and tasks. Also, it is much more expensive than a lot of other similar softwares on the market and at least when we signed up, you had to sign a year long contract.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2018
Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2018

"Puts Marketing on Autopilot"

Comments: Overall, Infusionsoft helps us organize our contact list and target our marketing. It's a bit of a steep learning curve and not as intuitive as some of the others out there, but they are good at what they do.

Pros: Tags. The ability to assign different tags to any contact and market based on those tags is much simpler than creating lists.

Cons: They need to step up their game in design and ecommerce integrations. Their order forms are seriously lacking. They also need to do a better job of informing their customers about updated features.

by Infusionsoft on 02/01/2019

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. Our product developers have their ears to our reviews and it's helpful for us to learn where you see room for improvements.

In case you'd like to bookmark this page, here's where you can find our release notes: https://classic-infusionsoft.knowledgeowl.com/help/release-notes

Best Regards,

• Reviewed on 27/12/2018
Myles C.
Web Developer
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/05/2018

"InfusionSoft revolutionized my customer contact!"

Comments: It centralized all of my data and allowed me to automatize many processes that I had to perform manually before.

Pros: I now have a place that handles all of my customer data in one place! I can have my customers fill out information through my website and automatically their info will be sent into my CRM and an email will be sent welcoming them to my website. On top of all of that, I can now have them also purchase my product subscription through InfusionSoft. There is no need for me to keep track of all of my data across multiple platforms. It has saved me time and money. I'm still learning more and more features that speed up my business every day.

Cons: Trying to discover how to accomplish certain tasks is a little daunting in the beginning. There has been a slight lag time between executing tasks (for example setting up an order form in my eCommerce area), and then being able to actually have it show up properly on my back end. It was a little confusing for me at first. Now I just expect to have to wait a few minutes for things to work properly.

• Reviewed on 05/05/2018
Owner / Operator
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2018

"Good General CRM with Drip Marketing Functions"

Comments: I have used Infusionsoft with several of my clients and overall they have enjoyed using it. One client was able to track sales leads from 13 different sources and send them scheduled marketing campaigns base on their needs. It worked great to allow the sales staff to filter to the best leads, while automatically contacting all of our prospects immediately, giving us time to respond to each of them with less staff. It is great software when used correctly.

Pros: - Great drip marketing campaigns
- Easily tracks leads in a sales process and gives great reports on progress
- Great email delivery for my clients
- Easy to use software with an online interface
- For medium to large organizations this software is a steal

Cons: - Can be a bit expensive for smaller companies

• Reviewed on 12/09/2018
Erica d. B.
Director Of Administration
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2018

"Great if you need no web integration or visualized reports, terrible otherwise"

Comments: We got InfusionSoft primarily to be able to send automated email campaigns based off of actions people were taking on our web app. We were led to believe that they had the RESTful API infrastructure for this, and so we went for it. Also, we were told we'd have to have the ecommerce product to meet our goals, and in our onboarding we learned that we actually did not. Coming up on 10 months later, it is the worst business decision we ever made. Their REST API is not fully functional, and when presented with issues, their Dev team suggests that you switch to using their old API [with which our integration is not compatible, and which they are working to sunset anyway]. Worse, they require manual reauthentication of the API token on a regular basis AND the support for their API is outsourced and is unresponsive and unhelpful. When a reauthentication error took place that essentially mooted our entire integration two months ago, they took weeks to get back with us. Now, since we've moved to their new interface, there is no way to opt-in our users so we can send them emails [the only people we put in the CRM are people who registered accounts on our site]. This has rendered InfusionSoft 100% useless, and all our integration work is trash.

Pros: The campaign builder is easy to learn and easy to use, as well as the email builder. It will get all your basics taken care of there, and being able to preview an desktop AND mobile was a huge pro.

Cons: It is very difficult to navigate to what you need, even with adequate training. Nothing is intuitive, and all of the reports are just lists of contacts filtered for something.
Most importantly, this tool is not adequate if you're wanting to integrate at all. Even they say that you may need to hire an InfusionSoft partner to manage your tool for you to use it to the best of its capability. I would argue that if you need to hire a specialist to use your SaaS for you, your SaaS is not a good tool.

by Infusionsoft on 10/09/2018

Hi Erica,

I am truly sorry to hear that you have had such a frustrating experience. I have looked into your case history and it sounds like, unfortunately, your recent API ticket just did not get to the appropriate team quickly enough. API support is not outsourced, but it sounds like you initially worked with our contracted support team and there was a delay in getting your ticket with our advanced team.

We apologize for the experience, and have reached out to resolve the issue, as well as refunded you for this period. Again, this is not the experience we want for our customers and we understand your frustration completely.

Regards,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager

• Reviewed on 06/09/2018
Susan B.
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2017

"To Infusionsoft or not to Infusionsoft. That is the question."

Comments: While I think the dated back-end and the pricing are an issue, I will say that when dealing with a larger contact database or enterprise system, I am hard pressed to find another platform that can do all that I rely on Infusionsoft to do for my larger clients.

Pros: Infusionsoft is one of those stalwart applications that is almost synonymous with marketing automation online for serious businesses (often with a host of disclaimers... see "cons" section). The greatest feature of Infusionsoft is the robust nature of its features, it integrates with almost everything a large enterprise would use (although these features come with a price). If you are looking to grow an online business, and you can afford the on-going maintenance in terms of staff time and cost, Infusionsoft will offer you plenty with room to grow.

Cons: Sadly, Infusionsoft has been around for so long that I believe the back-end, administrative user experience suffers. A quick Google search of the application will return many negative and less than stellar reviews. One could surmise that any big brand is likely to have many detractors (and this is true), however, most are balanced out by equally glowing reviews. Infusionsoft sits on the fence. This is unfortunate, because I believe that Infusionsoft could be very useful to many growing online, eCommerce businesses and membership associations. However, the owner will need deeper pocket than he or she is likely to have starting out, and migration with a mid to large size database is no picnic. I'm hopeful that Infusionsoft will work toward meeting the needs of a modern, point and click audience.

by Infusionsoft on 19/09/2017

Hi Susan,
Thank you for leaving a review and for your honest feedback. I will share your comments with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers and solution for other small businesses. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 16/09/2017
Edward L.
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2018

"This Makes Me Look Like the Big Boys"

Comments: This system integrates well with many other systems. You can be very creative with the types of processes you wan't to automate. This has very limited mobile options for building and managing campaigns.

Pros: I can create a series of automated business functions that allows me to hire a lot fewer people. On of my favorite campaigns helps deliver my message on the Internet and then brings clients to my website were they sign up for an appointment and then sends out a clinician to visit clients in their homes. I rarely miss an appointment or have a client reschedule.

Cons: You have to really get your head around what a campaign is and how you use tags to track client interactions. You also have to plan through entire client interactions because this can run a lot of people through your system and you have to plan where they are going so they don't hit road blocks.

• Reviewed on 13/02/2018
The Rainmaker
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2019

"When you're ready to set up your game"

Comments: Infusionsoft allows up to follow up with many leads in various stages of the sales pipeline, automatically. It's a dream come true.

Pros: If you're an experienced marketer -- or a beginner who's ready to take your marketing to the next level -- Infusionsoft is for you. It's fairly easy to get started using, and once you get the hang of it, you can create incredible multi-step, multi-media campaigns, segment your list, assign tasks, take orders, trigger upsells, and on and on. It's an amazing tool.

Cons: Sometimes they release a new update that makes your current campaigns wonky, and you may need to learn new techniques for something that used to work a different way.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2019
Head of Product
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Want to use Keap? Have technical expertise ready to support it."

Comments: Their support was responsive but often the answers were a bit technical and hard to reliably execute on....which sums up a lot of my experience with Keap.

Pros: Powerful. Really a great tool for automations that can scale across multiple channels and online // offline. When it is running right, it's super effective.

Cons: It is hard to ensure it runs well. There is a learning curve so you're probably best hiring expert support to execute and implement within the tool. Which means it's cost to you will be greater than just the cost of the tool.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2021
Amanda M.
VP of Operations
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2019

"CRM To Fit All Marketing Needs"

Comments: We use infusionsoft for all of our email marketing, automation, eCommerce and more!

Pros: I like how we are able to store our customers and prospects in infusionSoft and have all their information in one place - email, address, phone, orders, notes, etc and it is all easy to export. We use our InfusionSoft account as a full-service CRM system.

Cons: There are glitches every so often.. can't delete certain things in bulk

by Keap on 08/08/2019

Amanda,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!
All the best,