Filter by:

• Overall

About Wrike

Wrike is an enterprise project management software with templates, time tracking, Gantt charts, Kanban boards, reports, and more.

Learn more about Wrike

Showing 1,678 reviews

Sanskriti G.
Sanskriti G.
Senior Software Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2020

"Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool"

Comments: Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

Pros: Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

Cons: With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Wrike: Wrike is great for project managment, and it outruns other project managment tools in-terms of performance and simplicity of use.

Switched From: monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Wrike: Wrike was the absolute choice for our office, as it was easy to implement and has lot of integrated features we need at work.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2020
Laetitia B.
Laetitia B.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2021

"Wrike for small businesses"

Pros: It's flexible and there are multiple ways to look at projects/task depending on how users like to see things. For example as a list, Gantt chart, table or Boards which is really handy as we have designers and programmers who work very differently. The decision to go with Wrike was also skewed by the ability to have external collaborators join the team. The ability to add custom fields makes it easy to add information required. Different views enable tasks to be seen by project, person, folder etc. Being able to track time on each task is also really useful and easy for everyone. New features are being rolled out frequently and Wrike is fast catching up on the areas I thought were lacking initially.

Cons: The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start with, and I also found that the initial set up we had was not optimal. This was the first time we used a Project Management system to this extent, so this may be more of a user error issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't think is worth the trouble. The pricing model is the one that I think lets Wrike down the most. I understand the reason for a minimum of 5 seats, but every increment after this is in 5 seats as well. For a small business, this is a real issue in my view. This is also the case for additional features, many of which are only used by Admin, but are invoiced for each seat.

Alternatives Considered: Asana and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Wrike: The ability to have external collaborators join specific projects

Switched From: Asana

• Reviewed on 13/01/2021
Syazwani I.
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2021

"Wrike project management tools is incredible"

Comments: Wrike is all i need for our project, task and product launching. Every stages of the progress is very detailed so that we will not miss any important steps in between. Talking about notification, i can tags every team members in each steps of the progress to take more attention on the progress and vice versa. I really helping to making our project progress as smooth and as effective as possible.

Pros: Wrike really has help my team to work as a unit, especially when we had to work from remote area or work from home(WFH). Collaborating on project in virtual setting is never has been easy, but using all the features and integration with other software really has make this software one stop center for all my project management needs. Launching a product with Wrike has its own benefit and everything can be accelerate for more fast product launching.

Cons: Wrike is actually not that simple to setting everything up especially when i have use so many software integration like JIRA and Okta. Some of integration is working without any problem, but some need the helps from the customer service to fully integrated it with my system.

• Reviewed on 24/02/2021
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Social Media Specialist / Analytics & AdWords Assistant / Proofreader
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2019

"Highly Recommend"

Comments: We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Pros: For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Cons: There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

• Reviewed on 05/03/2019
Nicole H.
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2017

"Wrike: A Great Tool for Small Teams (probably big teams too!)"

Comments: We're a small team of about 15 employees and were originally hesitant to bring on a project management software since email seemed to be working alright for our needs but after realizing things were getting lost in the shuffle, we decided to try Wrike out. I'm so glad we did. We've been using them for about three years and it's really helped us move forward in project planning and scoping. Right off the bat, Wrike held a training for our company. They did an in-depth training for those of us who were looking to learn the application inside/out and an overall training for the rest of the team. Sure, lots of people do training but then they followed up about 30 days later to uncover what we felt was lacking. From there they did a second training where they helped us customize our work space. I thought that was a really nice touch. Currently we use Wrike to manage internal and external team hours, create project scoping timelines, uncover potential roadblocks and to get everyone on the same page about changes/updates/etc. It's a great tool. One of my favorite features is that you can print individualized reports for a person or print out the total hours by project. I'd love for Wrike to add more color and font customization options just because it's hard to see changes sometimes in the comment boxes. I'd also like to see more customization options for the interface for individual users. Overall, I'd recommend Wrike if you're looking to grow your business efficiency.

Pros: Multiple chart options for displaying timelines
Easy comment buttons (can just reply to an email and everything is captured)
Ability to create custom folders and other set up features
Can grab a visual of a project in under 30 seconds
Customized reporting options

Cons: If you don't do the training up front or keep up with updates you can easily get lost. Wrike has some awesome features but you have to stay on your toes to take advantage of them.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2017
Megan M.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2020

"Great collaboration tool with a few quirks"

Comments: Needed a way to reduce the number of emails for our team. We wanted to eliminate the need to think about the next step or the next reviewer, that is handled now with blueprints and workflows. It gives the designers more time to design and they spend less time managing getting feedback from other parties. There is a learning curve but it's still easier than trying to manage an entire department's projects in separate project plans or task lists.

Pros: This software allow me, as the marketing manager, to distribute work to my team and track progress. The workflows are awesome - allowing you to program the flow for approvals. You can review and suggest changes to creative easily within the platform and our designers use the InDesign plugin. I can record everything the team does- big projects to little tasks. I can set up blueprints for recurring projects so there is less work to set up a new project. There is a desktop app that makes it easy to keep track of open requests. We were able to create a marketing intake form for other departments to use to order new marketing projects, business cards, emails, etc and the form automatically assigns the work to the responsible person on the team.

Cons: There is a learning curve to using the program - especially to figure out the best way to view to-do lists. We are finding that customized dashboard are much better but they could still use some development work.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2020
Adra safiya K.
Adra safiya K.
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/08/2021

"Very good task management and collaboration"

Comments: Wrike has make some of the task flows automated and very suitable for a recurring task. I am very happy to deployed this software on our list of software.

Pros: Wrike is a very good task management application that i can collaborate on project with my colleague form different department and from other branches. The task tagging is very important for me to gives notification to the team members of their assigned task. Our collaboration is smoother with this software.

Cons: Wrike is feature rich and has so many different tools, which make the process to navigate thru all the feature and tools is taking some time. It will be great if user can customized the tools location, so we can grouped the tools that we often use on the same group and easy to reach for it.

• Reviewed on 16/08/2021
Shilpa H.
Technical Project Manager
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2018

"My to-go tool for Project management and reports"

Pros: I was dwindling between Wrike and another tool for my project management activities and decided to go with Wrike.

- I have been using both Project management and tracking features of wrike and have liked it so far. In comparison with another project management tool, I find this is a very lightweight and easy to use tool.
-It is web based and I can login with SSO. -Sends out notifications with weekly reports -I can create private projects and assign my team. I liked this a lot when we planned to pilot a project and didn’t want to publicize yet. -Able to create custom folders, sub folders, tasks and subtasks, add users and due dates -I have used mostly scrum based regime and it is very convenient -Gantt chart much similar to MS Project I used some time back, extensively helps me in complex projects identifying dependencies and scheduling

Cons: -Some training may be needed to new users who never used any project management tool before -Instant Messenger can help collaborate on the fly -Customizable options like status, out of office, custom fields, clear dashboards can help -No shared calendar option to view tasks on daily/monthly basis for resources and see their availability -User needs to be connected to internet all time and can’t work locally -I use a paid version, but trial period may be a bit short for new users to familiarize and onboard subscription -May not be suitable for startups or small companies as learning curve may be too long.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2018
Phillip P.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 05/03/2021

"Great project management and task management platform"

Comments: Our company has had a great experience with Wrike and there is more we can do with the product so the sky is the limit!

Pros: Wrike is a tremendous project management platform and a very scalable product. For a remote company, this is an imperative part of our business operations.

Cons: There is a lot of functionality in Wrike and it can be a bit overwhelming. It would be nice to have more hands on support from Wrike.

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Wrike: Functionality and scalability.

by Wrike on 11/03/2021

Hi Phillip. Thank you for your feedback. We want to hear about both what's working with our product and what we can do better. We'd like to talk with you to better understand your needs and address your concerns. We were unable to identify your account from the information here, so please contact us directly at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 05/03/2021
Broc M.
Art Department Manager
Printing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2021

"Lots of Functionality, a bit Complicated"

Comments: Wrike has been under-used in my company so far, which is 90% due to the complicated nature of setting the software up to succeed with your company. There is a learning curve, which dowsed some of the enthusiasm we had going into it. However the value of this software is evident and very exciting, and for my team of remote workers it will elevate us to a much higher level of productivity. I do not see us out-growing the software either as it is extremely scalable, which invalidates the "con" mentioned above (complicated to setup).

Pros: Wrike is a very powerful software, and truthfully I do not use a majority of what it offers which speaks to its value. Project management is the main use for me and my team. The best part is the collaboration, task management, and project progress transparency; all of which are especially important for a group of people who are all remote workers trying to operate as a team. It has huge potential to be the one-stop shop for all project-based teams. We are currently trying to emulate the SCRUM method using Wrike and once the Spaces and Forms are configured we will be able to operate as a team quickly and easily without dozens of emails and phone calls.

Cons: The con is the semi-complicated set-up and deployment, at least in my experience. If you are tech-savvy then it will be no problem at all, in fact, it will be an incredibly rewarding tool for you to use. For those in your organization who are not keen on computers and digital interfaces, there will need to be a thorough roll-out plan and probably ongoing support for them. Because of Wrike's many uses and high level of customizability, it can be... not so simple to navigate in some cases. However I am personally combating that issue with a well thought out organization structure with my Spaces, Projects, Folders, etc to alleviate as much confusion as possible.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2021
Melissa P.
Content Writer/Project Manager
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2017

"Honest Feedback"

Comments: Wrike is a super efficient platform for collaboration and organization within a business. It can organize tasks, schedules, discussions and company files all in one shared place. It can also sync employees, and can even get clients involved. There are 3 main components to this app which consist of projects, folders and tasks. And while the benefits of this app far outweigh the negative, my biggest issue with Wrike has been that the setup seems a bit confusing to me, and outside of the Wrike webinar that I took, there are no tutorials available online to walk potential users through in order to make usage of the app more efficient.

Pros: The creation of projects with the ability to assign subtasks and dependencies is a really great feature. I also really like the "timeline view" which enables users to see the progression of a project, including all of the dependencies, so that if something is delayed in the process of a project, we are able to project how much time it will take us to complete the entire project now with these varying components and the change of events / due dates.

Cons: It does not have a shared calendar for employees to view a daily, monthly or yearly tasks divvied up, and there are no tutorials available online to teach users how to use the app. I also feel like I could be doing so much more with the app than I am currently aware of. But I am finding difficulty in navigating through it without any sense of direction. This is especially a little frustrating for people who are new to project management, and really have no idea where to begin, or even how to divvy up the tasks in a comprehensive manner for all of our current employees. It would help to have tutorials, offer one-on-one sessions, or even just to have little pop-ups that explain the app as you go, with helpful hints and tips.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2017
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Adjunct Professor
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2019

"Wrike provides the most intuitive project and tasks management."

Comments: Wrike has always been the most helping tool that have assists me in my every other project. I am able to get done most of my work through easy tracking and complete assistance. This has been the most easy and intuitive tool which has enables me to completely manage my work in a scheduled and organized manner.

Pros: Wrike has served for me as one of the leading tool to assist me in my most of the projects and assigned tasks. It has the most efficient tools and features which allows me to track the overall progress of the projects. I can easily schedule the tasks and even collaborate with the other employees on certain tasks. This allows me to stay organized and be more productive in my field work.

Cons: Although, Wrike has all the necessary tools and features to easily help me in my working projects. But i have slightly faced few issues while using it. Like for some long term projects, the tracking ability slows down and I lose the whole interest in that. Wrike plays its part at every step but due to some connectivity issues, I also lose the collaboration spirit with my team members.

• Reviewed on 31/08/2019
Elyse J.
Software Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2020

"Powerful tool for management, bit of a learning curve"

Comments: Overall, I think it is a solid tool. I have heard from champions that it is costly, and that most integrations come at an incremental additional cost.
Yet to be seen whether the cost is worth the functionality.

Pros: Wrike strikes me as the kind of system that is as good to you, as you are to it.
Their onboarding/training process was decent - our agency was well supported as we transitioned into this system and we had ample resources guiding us through.
The dashboarding abilities / personal to-do/my task lists are easy to find, and email notifications are helpful.
Storyboarding, tasking out projects, copying tasks in bulk and importing in general have been relatively easy once trained.
We are still in the earlier stages of fully adopting this platform, but thus far, I am happy overall.

Cons: The learning curve was a bit steep and I found overall user adoption rates to be slow.
Because the system CAN do so much, a lot of my team felt overwhelmed during onboarding and user adoption was slow.
Some of the permissions are muddy, and sometimes, I find too much visibility into work that doesn't concern me.
The @ functionality for tagging individuals seems error prone, as I am often erroneously tagged in tasks not meant for me.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2020
Marketing Specialist
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2018

"I've tried many project management tools and Wrike is a cut above the rest!"

Pros: This tool is the perfect combination of structure and flexibility. The folder/project tree is an easy way to organize our work. Our Wrike folders mimic our shared drive folders. I love that everyone on our team can organize their work exactly the way they like. The dynamic views (list, board, table, timeline, stream, etc.) in conjunction with detailed filters is extremely powerful. We are able to slice and dice projects and tasks any way we'd like. I also like that Wrike has stepped up their feature improvement and implementation. When I first used Wrike years ago, not many new features were being rolled out. I'm pleasantly surprised to see additions like emojis and time-tracking categories, and improvements to integrated search, recurring tasks, custom workflows and the inbox.

Cons: To me, the reporting feature is lacking. I've tried to use it a few times and usually find it unnecessary.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2018
Stephanie E.
Marketing Manager
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2019

"The BEST marketing project management system out there, period."

Comments: If you manage a giant multitude of marketing projects, each one with its own set of 'to do' by many different people, Wrike is YOUR ONLY OPTION. We never even need support because it's so easy to use. Just do it. Your life will be much easier.

Pros: Easy to enter project and ad sub projects underneath each one. Add dates and members responsible for each one, with start and due dates. Alerts are set up to come into email, so people stay on top of their tasks. We have thousands of tasks each year, including many trade shows, online paid ad programs, print ads, hosted events, mailers, and more. Each year, we use the 'copy' function which is flexible and allows you to easily move into the next year without a hiccup. We were using an older version of Microsoft project before this. I really don't know what we would do without Wrike!!

Cons: The ONLY little problem we've had is some connectivity issues when using Wrike in Firefox. That's it.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2019
Junior Graphic Designer
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Wrike"

Comments: Overall Wrike is a fantastic tool and has become the primary hub for employee work within the company. It provides everything one would need for project management and tracking.

Pros: Wrike is a fantastic tool for building out projects with detailed timelines, various tasks, dependencies, and multiple assignees and workflows. Wrike provide a variety of task views to suit each type of user's preferences and needs. Additionally there are customizable dashboards, calendars, etc. to refine what you do and don't see.

Cons: Ocassionally when rescheduling a task the dependencies will break and you have to go through and reconnect things, but Wrike seems to be constantly updating and improving features.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Denis M.
Denis M.
Digital Marketer
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Great for project management"

Comments: Overall I find Wrike a great project management tool that I highly recommend.

Pros: I've spent a good amount of time working with Wrike managing complex projects. It has many good features - intuitive user interface, all sorts of task dependencies, clocking time, Gantt charts, kanbans.

Cons: What I really find annoying with Wrike is not being able to share projects online and rather expensive.

• Reviewed on 12/11/2019
Erik K.
Sr. Manager of L&D
Internet, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2021

"Write is a great task management tool"

Comments: Write has been a great tool for my team so far. Adoption was quick and it had an immediate impact on visibility of work and helped develop the update on progress muscle of the team!

Pros: Notifications of updates and being notified directly in Slack. It is easy to keep track of everything that my team is doing and will need to do.

Cons: The aesthetics of the program are not super appealing, which makes going into it less pleasant, but makes using the slack integration amazing!

• Reviewed on 07/04/2021
Godwin A.
Godwin A.
Additive Manufacturing Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2021

"Wrike sends reminders!"

Comments: Wrike has helped us in generating weekly and monthly reports with ease. And also to effectively manage time bound projects.

Pros: Creating a projects and assigning tasks to team members is simple and easy in Wrike.
As a team member, you'll always get notifications when anyone changes or updates anything in the project.
I love how Wrike sends daily task reminders to team members on workdays. So you simply can't forget unless you don't read your mails.
Wrike also generates automatic periodic reports on active projects.
Allows user to monitor time to be used and actual time used on completing a project.
Uploading a document like receipts and invoices is easy in Write.
And it is online, so you can have access to your projects from anywhere.

Cons: I'm comfortable using Wrike. However, it requires the internet to use at all times!
Notification mails and task reminders from projects on Wrike can spam your inbox. I just thought I should let you know.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2021
Dan R.
Dan R.
Sales Manager
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2018

"Get connected with your remote team and stay organized by using Wrike's project management tool!"

Pros: What I like about Write is that you can create separate folders per projects and assign tasks under each folder. There is a way for you to attach documents so if you need to share files to other workers this feature comes in handy. Don't miss out on important tasks, take advantage of it's email notifications so you know when a task has been assigned to you. You also get visibility on a project's timeline, so anyone new who is brought in to the team will be able to get a good picture of how the project is progressing just by reviewing the timeline.

Cons: I also have the mobile app for this and I would encounter issues on the notification. Sometimes it doesn't notify me real-time if there's a new task/comment for me. Good thing that the email notification works great.

• Reviewed on 11/03/2018
Senior Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2018

"Multiple views for multiple workflows"

Pros: I do like that wrike has multiple ways of looking at a particular project bucket. Gant-chart view allows you to gagugue tasks via calendar time while there is still the standard ticketing view or swimlane view when the content of the tickets is more important in assessing when something needs to get done.

Cons: Although there are multiple views, they do lose a bit in terms of translation from one another. Timeline view doesn't have importance indicators nor does the swimlane view show any particularly helpful indications of time or importance outside of which swimlane it's in. This is fine unless you're on a team that prioritizes one particular view but you think of tasks a different way in your head.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2018
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2020

"It's good. Not great."

Comments: Not our favorite, so we don't use it any more. It's just big and it's like driving a tank down the freeway.

Pros: The feature set for sure. It has SO much to it. It's very powerful. You need to spend 6 months to learn all that it can do!

Cons: Clunky. Not intuitive. Not the freshest interface. Takes a long time to learn and get oriented to do your daily tasks.

Alternatives Considered: Redbooth

• Reviewed on 07/01/2020
Pegah S.
Pegah S.
Staff Accountant
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2018

"Outstanding product for managing programs"

Comments: Overall it's been a wonderful product for managing events as well as campaigns. Its ease of use nature is fascinating people to use this product more and more. Wrike's fantastic feature of giving notifications along with weekly reports is impressive indeed and making me a big fan of this product.

Pros: If I talk about pros, I would say the best part of Wrike is that it offers us superb ways of communication along with the option to save history of conversation. It provides best solutions for tracking projects. I love its smooth intuitive interface that let me work in a best way according to my choice. It helps me a lot in organizing my work as well as accomplishing my daily tasks immediately. Another plus point is that it offers excellent ways for monitoring as well as controlling projects.

Cons: Although Wrike is a complete product with full of benefits but one of the cons is that it is quite expensive. Furthermore, I would like to suggest its team to have the option of shared calendar then it will look even more helpful. Moreover, there should be option of training people online how to use Wrike perfectly then people will be able to get more benefits out of it. Afterwards it will make this product popular day by day.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2018
Sr. Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2019

"Easy to use, flexible and constantly developing"

Comments: I use Wrike to manage projects with outside clients, it is extremely helpful and over the last 2 years of use I've been pleased and impressed with the constant growth and development of the tools and functionality.

Pros: Wrike provides an easy-entry UI which allows you to get the basics of a project set up fast. As your skill in the platform develops, you can set up more and more complex and intelligent boards and rules which make it easy for a project to follow a smart workflow that is semi-automated downstream to other users.

Cons: I dislike not being able to export spreadsheet reports of my dashboard that structures everything in rows for easy manipulation.

• Reviewed on 12/01/2019
Kathleen K.
Business Owner
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2016

"Write Is My Multi-tasking Savior"

Comments: I have a team of over 20 writers and editors in my copywriting business. Wrike has been the perfect solution for keeping all of our writing and editing projects organized and assigned. It keeps due dates from being missed and is a great communication tool where all the communications on a task or project are easily seen in one place.

Pros: The easily customizable dashboards are my favorite feature. I have created several that allow me to look at workloads from different perspectives: by due date; by team member; tasks completed by day, week and month.

Cons: It could have better privacy controls on discussions. You can't maintain a single thread on a project that includes both private team messages and messages with collaborators, such as clients.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2016