• Overall

About Webex

Webex brings together Calling, Meeting and Messaging modes of collaboration into a seamless, inclusive and intelligent experience.

Learn more about Webex

Filter reviews (5,508)

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Webex before?

Filter reviews (5,508)

CSV Specialist in US
Pharmaceuticals, 10,000+ Employees

Cisco Webex - on the go!

4 3 months ago

Comments: the functions and software intergrations make it a pleasant software to use.

Pros:

It is a comfortable, safe environment for sharing and collaborating for work or performing activities. It has a user friendly interface. The software cannot only be used for work but to socialize or speak to friends and family.

Cons:

it is not supported on my desktop and it is expensive.

Satya M.
Project Lead in US
Insurance, 51-200 Employees

Cisco Webex Review

5 9 months ago

Comments: The overall experience is awesome. It has a lot of features that can be useful for Meeting, Collaborations, Scheduling future interviews etc. Nice Audio and Video Quality. Screen sharing and Nice virtual Background Options. During this Covid situation Webex is the tool that saved us and we could deliver work deliverables properly and timely manner.

Pros:

Cisco Webex meeting is the awesome tool for meetings, collaborations, creating appointments for any event. Nice Screen sharing options. The best part is Recording meeting which can be stored and referred later. Nice Chatting options also. You can choose whom to talk or you can chat to the whole team. Nice Video and Sound Quality. Easily Integrated with Microsoft outlook that's why we can create meeting from outlook easily including WebEx link. We can have our personal room where you can collaborate with the team. It can be accessed outside the VPN network. Easily can download on Mobile without any need of Company network. Nice notification settings which will be pretty nice and from the notifications you can join meeting. We can connect to a phone also to have a call between team members.

Cons:

The Tool is pretty heavy which takes a lot of memory on the system since it includes a lot of stuff on its own. Can't avoid surrounding noise. We need to install some other plugins to avoid that.

Veljko Z.
Veljko Z.
Lead Software Engineer in Serbia
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Handles large meetings quite well, but people still join with two devices to avoid issues

4 10 months ago

Comments: It is being used by our client, big banking corporation, that trust the privacy of the platform which is probably the main driver for its choice. I've had much better user-experience with other similar software, but this being a "forced" platform to use, it's not that bad nowadays. Hopefully, they'd keep on improving it in the future as well.

Pros:

I've seen webex meetings with about 150 participants and it worked without any issues. For big events it can even support the 'hidden participants' which is also great for hosting public events. Recently it got several updates which got rid of some of the most annoying problems with the platform (the "person joined the meeting" sound, people forgetting to mute themselves upon entering, ability to have co-hosts, introduced "push-to-talk" feature, easy switching between audio/video devices). Ability to easily record sessions is a plus. The desktop client can sync with Outlook/Webex so you can enjoy the "one-click-to-join" experience. It also works with people from outside the organization (anonymous logins), which enables widespread usage with contractors or other external staff in general.

Cons:

* In a meeting with ~100 people, around 30 of them will have joined with two devices - they would use one for seeing the screen and sharing video, and the other one for audio. It appears there's still issues with it which is quite annoying being it's 2021 and that's one of the basic features. * The features only started rolling out since the pandemic broke out - the webex was looking pretty bad for quite some time, and it seems it got the attention only when competition threatened to surpass it. It's still not ideal and the product roadmap seems to be secret, which makes it hard to estimate its future. * If you install the desktop client it is constantly using the microphone (even when there's no meeting, it's just sitting in the system-tray) - this not only raises concerns around privacy, but also my headphones don't like it and have constant background noise from it - I have to shut down the client to stop it.

Senior Project Manager - US in US

An enterprise tool for the meetings with broader Global teams - Very featureful

5 last year

Comments: Overall, experience is great but UI is not something which is fun. Features are great and helpful.

Pros:

1. Ease of use 2. App is super helpful to take meetings on the move 3. Several features for sharing documents live (pause, do selective share) 4. Attendance can be collected easily 5. You get to know who is on mute and who is causing background unknowingly and mute them as needed 6. Chat option is availble 7. There are upfront prompts available for you to select mute or camera options 8. You can take audio using various methods (Dial in, computer or receive call back without calling in). I use call back all the time. 9. It shows who is dialing in with what option using symbols 10. Recently the added search box for finding specific attendee on the call and with partial input, it filters the name 11. You can choose different video virtual backgrounds and you can see others videos and you can pin anyone as needed 12. You can insert a welcome message for a call 13. You can make alternate host arrangement 14. UI: Zoom In/Zoom out per your eye needs in self controlled manner 15. You can share meeting details from app with anyone else very easily 16. You can record the calls 17. Call quality (audio and video) is good 18. Several users across the globe can dial in using toll free nos. at no cost to them

Cons:

1. Sometimes when a meeting (especially a recurring one) is moved/cancelled, app doesn't sync always 2. They took away an app feature (not sure why), where a notification used to come for the next meeting and that was helpful to know next call even when you are away from machine or not in app. They should consider that feature back 3. Cisco recently had a big audio failure with phone dial feature but computer dial in was working. So, if you don't have any other meeting set up for org, you may be impacted. 4. Users are advised to end the call to stop the meeting time from usage perspective otherwise meeting won't end. 5. UI can be made more fun

Project Manager in US

Solid platform for setting up internal and external meetings, with a few drawbacks

4 last year

Comments: Aside from the few drawbacks mentioned above, overall I have had a relatively good experience using Cisco WebEx for both team as well as client meetings. It's easy to share the dial-in information with the clients, schedule meetings, and set up calls using different rooms. In the future, if there is a way to allow an original host to EXIT a meeting without ending the call altogether, that would be very helpful.

Pros:

I use WebEx meetings almost daily for work - for both internal and external check-ins. Pretty straightforward navigation, once you get the hang of setting up a room (either personal or client-facing) the platform is quite easy to navigate. At my meeting we have WebEx integrated with peoples' calendars, so when I schedule a meeting on WebEx it allows me to easily see my coworkers' availability which is definitely a plus - good ease of integration with other applications. Interface is simple enough that the main functions (setting up a meeting, sharing meeting info) are easy to use and I have not had issues with this software unexpectedly crashing which is an added bonus.

Cons:

One of my main gripes is regarding shared rooms (ex. other members on your team are able to start/stop the meeting if you're unavailable). One of the recurring issues with shared rooms is that they all use the same call-in number and pin. With that said, if there are back-to-back meetings using the same room, and the earlier meeting runs over, we run the risk of clients calling into a call that is still going on, which creates confusion and can have us coming off as unprofessional. I have avoided this issue in the past by creating internal check-ins using my own personal room, however the drawback to this is that - if I'm unavailable for any reason - the meeting cannot be started by anyone other than myself. For back-to-back meetings, if there's a way for new users to be put into a waiting room until AFTER the previous meeting has completed ended, that may avoid these issues in the future. Another issue is that if I set up simultaneous meetings in both my personal and shared rooms, there is no way I can remove myself from the first meeting without it ending the call altogether. I have not found a way to assign someone else as the host, so if there have been simultaneous meetings (where I am just listening in the background) I have had to juggle this by calling into one meeting using my laptop, and calling into the second using my phone. It works, but it's not very efficient.

Emel K.
Emel K.
PD Chassis Supervisor in Turkey
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

Perfect meeting and communication management with Cisco WebEx

5 2 years ago

Comments: In overall I'm very happy to use Cisco WebEx meetings while working in the office or during the business travels. Sharing information, getting or giving training, meeting with the team members or foreigners from distance never had been easy this much. WebEx increases our communication and sharing capabilities with it's many features...

Pros:

HD video and audio conferencing is probably the best positive side of WebEx. Connectivity oprions e.g. landline or internet call also good. While you make the meeting, you can share your screen or even control other user screens and make some actions while controlling their screen as well. There are lots of ways to effectively use WebEx. Firstly, you may use mobile version (IOS, Android) of WebEx and quickly connect to your meetings while on the go. Secondly there are different add ons such as MS Outlook add on. This enables one-click WebEx feature; so that you can either add meeting link to your invitation or instantly start a meeting by just one click from outlook menu. There are also other tools like Record Meetings or Productivity tool, these give you change to increase efficiency; again by just one or two clicks.

Cons:

Latest version of the WebEx has a very lean interface which makes it elegant but on the other hand some user controls are kind of hidden or hard to reach so you may struggle in the first hand; but can get used to by the time. Another drawback is the lag or slow down issue while sharing or controlling screens. I think the severity depends on your connection speed; but this is likely to happen if you use control features much. Lastly, connection with WebEx server may be an issue time to time; but I don't see this as a critical issue as it may happen with other service providers as well.

Ozgur E.
Product Development Supervisor in Turkey
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

The best conferencing tool so far with audio, screen or video sharing features

5 3 years ago

Comments: I'm very happy with Cisco WebEx. Outlook integration makes the life very easy for the meetings. You can easily do the meeting management within your outlook. WebEx productivity tool enables you to access your agenda and shows what's next. By this way even outlook is closed you can manage your agenda or meetings. Mobile platform apps works properly and integrate you while on business travel. Sure there are some things to improve; but it is the best software I've experienced so far for meeting organizations. Interface is very elegant and attractive too.

Pros:

WebEx have several tools like MS Outlook add-on and Productivity tool. These really make the office life easier while you are working during the day. Add-on is easily integrated to MS Outlook. By clicking meet now, you can easily create instant link and forward by mail, also by schedule meeting ribbon you to can easily add link invitation note. You can use productivity tool from the desktop and use all features with a small interface. User controls are good and can be easily managed. Mobile platform usage is a very big opportunity. I'm using IOS version of WebEx app most of the time while I'm away from the office. It is very convenient and easy to connect. You can use almost all the features.

Cons:

One of the issues with WebEx is that it causes lag after sharing screen long time or when taking over other users' screen. If you are using headset (directly from your IP or land phone) then the audio quality is perfect; but if you are using only computer to connect, then voice quality drops significantly. Another issue is the connectivity problem with the WebEx server. This happens rarely; but you probably end up with cancelling te meeting. Interface is very elegant; but I somehow have difficulty to use some features, e.g. taking or giving control or annotate screen.

Javier D.
Javier D.
Customer Success Manager in Argentina
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

Cisco Webex Meetings - Meetings with everyone without limits

5 2 years ago

Comments: With Cisco Webex Meeting I can contact and work with anyone without leaving the office or my home. It allows me to support clients instantly, meet with colleagues who are in another country without having to travel or take distance training without the cost associated with the trip. Many of the daily meetings that work requires are resolved with this application without leaving the office.

Pros:

Cisco Webex Meetings is the quintessential collaborative cloud platform. It allows users to have their own personal room to be able to meet up to 1000 people in the same meeting. It has video capacity of up to 200 participants, you can use a white board to show any idea in an instant and even share screen or give or take control of another device. All in one application. And the best part is that if you are near a Cisco video device, you can use proximity and define that device as an audio and video device instead of a cell phone or computer. If the guests do not have the application installed, it does not matter, from any browser they can join the meeting or from the cell phone. What more can you ask for a virtual meeting application?

Cons:

Honestly there isn't much to say at this point. Maybe just mention that you need to be a computer administrator to be able to install the application that without it, you don't have the plug in in Office tools like Outlook. It would be good not to have this requirement and to be able to have the plug in without having the need to install the application.

IT Officer in Canada
Public Safety

The best platform that I've ever used for web conferencing and collaboration

5 4 years ago

Pros:

What I like most about Webex is just how generally good it is. Of all the business applications that are used in my organization, Webex is one that I've come to trust that it will always be working, and working well. It is easy to use, and the quality of the calls are top notch. Our organization uses a number of web conferencing services, including some that we host internally on our own infrastructure, and I often recommend Webex over our own internal service as it is just that much better in terms of quality. Despite the fact that it lives outside our network, I have never noticed any bandwidth or performance issues, and this is saying something considering that our internet link is notoriously inadequate. Of the variety of external services that we do use, I've found that some are often finnicky or don't work, but Webex works 100% of the time. It is my go to for large scale meetings where quality and reliability are of the utmost importance, because I know that it will deliver.

Cons:

One gripe I've always had with Webex are some of the quirks surrounding audio. For one, the functionality where call in users are linked with their web sessions is pretty weak. While you can certainly do that, I've found that people don't really understand how it works, and we typically end up with about 75% of call in users who are not linked, which can make it really difficult to figure out who is speaking. Improving that process would definitely enhance the experience. Also, integrated audio and teleconference audio do not seem to link, which is a bit odd and annoying,. it would be great to bridge those two audio services, so that all users can hear each other, regardless of which audio option they are using.

Eric D.
Eric D.
Transportation Planner in US
Civil Engineering, 10,000+ Employees

WebEx Makes Meeting with Team Members Easy

5 3 years ago

Comments: I use Cisco WebEx on a daily basis for conference calls with clients. Having the WebEx app integrated into my Outlook calendar makes setting up new calls very easy. Clients who do not have WebEx have found the software to be very easy to use and value the tools like screen share and video chat. Before we switched to WebEx, we were stuck using a standard conference call dial-in number. WebEx makes calls more engaging and productive for our employees and our clients.

Pros:

WebEx is a great tool for having clear meetings with colleagues that could be 10 feet away or 10,000 miles away. I like the multi-functionality of WebEx, in that users can call in using their phone, talk via their computer's microphone, or even video conference if needed. The share screen tool and present tool make it very easy for others on the conference to view what you are seeing. Finally, the integration of WebEx with Outlook mail makes it super easy to invite people to meetings and have those meetings go directly to your calendar.

Cons:

There isn't much not to like about WebEx. It is a very functional web, video, and teleconferencing tool that makes businesses more productive. The one thing I think WebEx could improve on is it's user interface. The WebEx application design could be a bit more robust.

Sarada K.
Prosthetist & Orthotist in Thailand
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

"Cisco Webex is the No 1 best software for the online meeting and the conference"

5 2 years ago

Comments: Actually I have used this application since 2 years ago. So far it was no problem with me. Most of my work was easy because of this Cisco Webex Software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros:

It is lucky to review about this software because this is one of the favorite software of mine. Most of the time I'm using this software nowadays. Why I'm saying like that. These days I'm staying in Thailand for my higher education. I have to study here for more than 3 years. In this university most of the time using Cisco Webex for the online lecture due to the corona epidemic. Currently, we don't have the lectures as usual. Then we have only lecturing through the online. It is happy to say, in this university using Cisco Webex for online lecturing. Then no words to say about this software it is extremely awesome. There are good function in the software. Normally we are connecting near 40 students at once time with the lecture. It is not having a problem during the session. Video and audio are very clear. The PowerPoint presentation we can see on the screen very clearly. Then we can talk and ask the questions from the lecturer. It is happy to say we can finish our study on time because of this software.

Cons:

I couldn't identify many problems by using this software. the only issue I've ever really had is some slight technical issues, where the Webex desktop app stopped working during a meeting I was in. It has happened very rarely also.

Aaron J.
Aaron J.
Owner in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

The perfect software for presentations.

5 3 years ago

Comments: I loved it! Cant imagine going back to Skype after this.

Pros:

A lot of my sales related calls and internal discussions often required presentations and video chat. So I tried a few different options (Skype, Hangouts etc) before I decided on Webex. What I really loved about Webex was that unlike Skype etc its a tool built for presentations. And you can tell. Its super simple to fire up a Powerpoint document and then start the screensharing. It lets my participants use different tools to interact with me. Drawing board is a great addition in case you want to discuss and spitball ideas. I also liked how simple they made it to set up a meeting. A few clicks will let you send a meeting invite. All those invites come with an attachment that hooks right into your outlook. The video was also super smooth. I never heard a negative feedback from any of my participants about the video or the screenshare being blocky. The free version they offer is actually surprisingly feature packed. So much so that you can almost get by just using that if you want to use your own conference line. I would recommend trying that before you buy. The paid version is also pretty cheap though. So no complaints there!

Cons:

International dial in numbers should be a little cheaper. Right now some of the countries I deal with are really expensive and I want them to find out a way to make it more affordable.

Account Executive in US

Webex isn't super easy to use but gets the job done

4 2 years ago

Comments: We have a consistent source with WebEx, one that we can (mostly) rely on to give presentations, host client calls and more. We'll definitely continue using it!!

Pros:

My primary use with WebEx has been in the meetings portion. We use it because it's easy to use with a variety of clients. We always use it for sharing a presentation with the share screen feature, and the dial-in is usually pretty reliable as well and works for people wherever they are calling in from. The other nice thing about WebEx is that you can record meetings and go back to them if you need to – super helpful when note taking isn't the most reliable.

Cons:

Some of its features throw me off. WebEx is a business software, and our primary use is to use it for calls and screen sharing. Why on earth do they automatically turn on the camera so when I start a call with the client, my face is front and center?! Seems like there should be a better setting for that. I've also noticed significant delays and lagging when we are screen sharing a presentation, so it's hard to trust it as a reliable source.

Dioneiber M.
Dioneiber M.
Associate in US
Public Relations & Communications, 11-50 Employees

The best well-organized tool for high-quality virtual meetings.

4 last year

Comments: Thanks to Cisco I have been able to attend different meetings and never be late again, thanks to the fact that we carry them out virtually, I can say that in communication problems they have been solved since I started using it, allowing me to be connected anywhere and at at my fingertips, since it has a mobile version that other tools do not have, feeling very satisfied with its autonomy, and its audio and video quality has been really satisfactory,

Pros:

One of the things I like most about Cisco is that it has a complete interface, very simple and intuitive, it also does not require an excellent internet connection to provide good audio and video quality compared to other platforms, I also like that allows you to share links, files, magnets, screens and any other type of information. I like that Cisco is cross-platform, has versions on cell phones, computers and even a website.

Cons:

At this time in Cisco I have no constructive criticism, because it has given me an excellent audio visual experience, thanks to its constant updates by its developers I have no complaints about it, I am very satisfied with the service it has provided me.

David M.
David M.
Software Developer in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

One of the best tools to work safely and quickly.

4 last year

Comments: It is a complete suite of communication and remote work, quite reliable and recognized. It allows me to link the services it offers with my Outlook calendar to facilitate and speed up the process of scheduling, inviting and starting a meeting. There is a lot of information about Cisco webex on the Internet for those who want to take advantage of a tool so powerful that it is not only designed for the work environment.

Pros:

A fairly effective and above all reliable tool, which keeps our meetings and information securely encrypted from end to end. cisco webex is a great way to keep us communicated and work going no matter where we are, it has a variety of features that allow us to collaborate without any problems, I can upload all kinds of documents or share my screen or a specific application on my desktop during a live session.

Cons:

There are few things I dislike about Cisco webex meetings like its prices, it is expensive compared to other video conferencing software that is also good, and its interface structure, there are some tools that seem to be hidden when they should be at hand, it needs to be more practical.

Emiliano T.
ICT Specialist in Italy
Machinery, 201-500 Employees

Very reliable video conferencing system, gives is best if integrated with the Cisco suite

5 5 months ago

Comments: Webex it's a rock solid product, but gives its best when integrated with the Cisco collaboration suite. Overall, it gives a reliable experience in a world where remote collaboration is increasingly decisive. A little bit pricey compared to some competition, but it's money well spent for a faithful partner.

Pros:

Webex is a solid product that gives a reliable collaboration experience. Beside the well known Webex Meetings software it has the team collaboration suite (formerly known Cisco Spark or Webex Teams) that is growing up in features at a fast pace. Moreover, Webex has options for webinars/events (Webex Events) or training that can be bought in the same flexible bundle. Highly recommended especially if integrated with our products of the Cisco suite, like CUCM, TMS or Webex room devices.

Cons:

Deployment can be easier. This can be scary if you need to setup from scratch and you're not familiar with Cisco collaboration ecosystem, and can bring you to choose other competitors like Zoom or Microsoft Teams, which are much easier to setup. Also a little bit pricey compared to competition.

Senior Consultant - Technology Strategy & Architecture in US
Management Consulting, 10,000+ Employees

Encourages Team Collaboration

4 3 years ago

Comments: Overall Cisco Webex Meetings is an essential tool for virtual meetings and team collaboration. Some improvements could turn it into a near-perfect product.

Pros:

My client uses WebEx as the preferred way to engage in conference calls. The outlook extension makes it easy to embed a WebEx URL and call details directly to a calendar invite. From there you just need to click the link during the meeting's start time and it's easy to join. The system typically remember's my login credentials once I'm in the room the system prompts to connect my audio/video devices. There are many ways to connect but I prefer to have the system call my cell phone. It's also easy to present and WebEx provides the option of sharing you full monitor(s) or limited your presentation to only select apps.

Cons:

I think Cisco WebEx could use an overall in design. It feels a bit dated with the use of of icons, or lack of. After presentation mode is connected, it is typically smooth but it is common for a delay to occur during each initial connection. The experience could be a bit smoother.

Dung H.
Dung H.
Project Manager in US

Good application for Online Conference

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, this is a great application if they don't upgrade it and make 2 points I don't like. If the recording function is back and can use, I can give this application 8 or 9 over 10.

Pros:

There are 3 points I like the most on this application: - Easy to use. You easy to catch up with all the basic functions of the app - Good quality when making online conference. The quality of both sound and screen when sharing is quite good of comparing with other applications such as Skype, facebook message, Work Space Message - Many options to dial in. You can use your laptop to join the meeting to share your screen or to view other screen and use IP-phone or your mobile phone to dial in.

Cons:

I think there are 2 points I like least or don't like in this application: - They just change (update) new UI I remember around 1 or 2 months ago, and it makes user harder to use. Now I got familiar with it but it took time. - The second one is for recording feature. Before having the new upgrade, I still can record the meeting to watch again, but now I cannot record it. Don't know why.

Lead Technical Consultant (Team Lead) in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Best Virtual meeting Tool & easy integration with outlook,Great Established Tool&easy to collaborate

5 2 years ago

Comments: It will auto connect back to meetings if disconnected due to poor network connections. Its secure online conferencing application, worth trying. Suitable for all companies. easy to connect anytime from anywhere. Can connect to same meeting with multiple ID's from multiple device at ease. Mobile version is the best and very convenient. Sound, Video quality is always the great.

Pros:

Simple to install, Best & easy to use, Admin can auto mute all. Sound quality is the best. Easy to connect from all convenient platforms like mobile, web, desktop app. We can easily send invite from webex, incorporated through outlook. Used company wise for all meetings, knowledge transfers to record the sessions. It allows easy to add users. can dial from multiple global numbers to connect to meetings and are toll free.

Cons:

Max limit is 250 users, when we have larger audience then that's something limitation. Sometimes if multiple people join then sometime audio gets disconnected. Manual Audio changes not applicable if connected from laptop audio to phone audio. need to disconnect and reconnect the audio.

Rajat V.
Senior Project Engineer in India
Dairy, 201-500 Employees

Review for the Cisco Webex

5 6 months ago

Pros:

I found Cisco Webex very fast and user friendly. It also provide integration to software like Microsoft Outlook and Teams which sometimes is very helpful. One can stream sessions at highest video quality such as 40-60 fps. Instant messaging is very quick and friendly. Also, screen and file sharing options are very powerful and handy.

Cons:

The software sometimes significant time to start up and connect, which needs improvements ASAP. The software works really good with high internet speed, however with decrease little in internet bandwidth, software struggles a lot. Trial period can be extended little more.

US

Excellent Product with a ton of features and fantastic Outlook integration

5 5 years ago

Pros:

GetApp's list of features on this product is WAY off. This is a fantastic product. My List: - Button-click when scheduling a meeting from within Outlook. Handles recurring meetings effortlessly, even changes to a single occurrence. Also handles moves to an existing meeting seamlessly, and totally in the background. - Automatically inserts out Web, and conference line info - Users can join via Web, then call in or use VOIP. - Mobile apps work well - Allows pausing what users see. - Recording and can sending to recipients, download and convert, etc. - Sharing others' screens so you can see them. You can request to drive their screen; great for remote training. - Whiteboard feature Support includes Phone, Online , Knowledge base, and Video

Cons:

- I with the mobile app would know about any Webex meeting to which I've been invited, not just my own. Go To Meeting does this, even if you're not a paid subscriber.

Ankit B.
Hexaware Technologies INC in US
Information Technology & Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Seamless audio and video conferencing

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall I love Cisco's webex meetings. This is by far most advanced meetings software available in the market. Calls are of a very clear quality and company keeps on adding new features every now and then.

Pros:

1. Crystal clear quality 2. Flawless user interface 3. Integration with Microsoft outlook 4. IOS application that makes joining meetings from anywhere easy

Cons:

Sometimes the application servers go down and this impacts productivity for the timeperiod webex becomes unavailable.

SVP in US
Banking, 11-50 Employees

I use WebEx to join business meetings remotely.

5 4 years ago

Comments: The ability to dial-in to any conference and lead virtual meetings easily - even for those on the road!
The assigned dial in codes make it easy to put the codes in meeting invites with the number format as such: xxx-xxx-xxx,,xxxx#. This is a trick for those using the conferencing service internally and dialing in from a smart technology such as a phone where the dial in can be used as one link and the phone automatically follows the prompt. Easy driving and dialing with just the push of ONE link. It's amazing!!!

Pros:

The way the conference dial-ins are structured make this conference line easier to use than any others I've had experience using. The conference service gives you a specific unique participant dial code and a leader code. It makes it so easy to set up and launch conferences. Other services switch up the #s every single time so you lose consistency and can only have one meeting live at a time. It makes it tricky when meetings bleed over and people are still chatting but you need to launch your next meeting.

Vinest G.
Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees

WebEx User

5 last year

Comments: In summary, this tool is a great way to stay connected especially in these times of COVID. I like we can connect with our international partners as well and keep the work and tasks moving forward. A lot of good features and great tool for connecting the world together!

Pros:

I use the tool daily to stay connected to internal partners as well as external partners. I manage daily meetings and it allow the teams to share data with the team in really time. We are able to meet and discuss issues and resolve also in realtime. I use this tool as well to host team meetings with my team. It allows us to be interactive with the Chatter/Camera feature. I also like the mute/expel/lock room/ features to control meetings. I really like the reminder feature to send notifications right before meeting to allow participants to be on time.

Cons:

At this time, I don't have any comments.

Jorge B.
Jorge B.
General Director in Mexico

A lot of problems with customers to connect

4 2 years ago

Comments: The connection, the quality of video and audio are perfect, even in harsh conditions. The easiness to create and manage conferences are very good. But I have lot of problems not with the tool, but with the usability of the tool. A high percentage of the conferences failed because customers can't connect. Also support is painful. More than 3 days to have an answer. More than two months following an invoicing issue without solution.

Pros:

All the features that has to make easier to ceate a new meeting from the same interface. No need to go to other place to send the invitation to the customers. Tha quality of the audio and video of the conferences are very good even in complicated situations

Cons:

It is complicated for the non IT experts to completely connect to the conference. Is not easy see hoyw to connect to the audio conferenece, a lot of conferences ended with direct phone calls to the customer and sharing video.