15 years helping British businesses

About DealerCenter

Comprehensive DMS software for independent auto dealers with inventory tracking, customer database, credit reporting and forms.

Learn more about DealerCenter

Pros:

Not upset about the price either. I came from bigger dealerships who used DealerSocket and Autosoft and their costs were significantly more.

Cons:

I think it's very annoying how every time I do something it opens new tabs.

DealerCenter ratings

4.9

9.6/10

DealerCenter has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 1,406 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used DealerCenter before?

Filter reviews (1,406)

Vladyslav
Vladyslav
Internet Sales Person in Ukraine
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Great CRM to work in!

Comments: Overall the experience is great so far! Hopefully it will develop with the time and will show a good level of development in the future, especially from the User Interface Perspective.

Pros:

The Interface, UI and UX looks smooth and all on point. The possibility of doing and seeing pretty much everything regarding the lead history and the details of communication with him as well. I pretty like fonts and the main page where you can pin your dealers dashboard!

Cons:

Sometimes the load speeds with the VPN set up for USA server is dropping pretty significantly and you have to wait around 4 to 5 secs to see the actual window you are pressing at the moment and which you are actually trying to access. I feel like the customer information sometimes is not located in the places I want it to see. For example, the ZIP code and the customers location is located in the "Credit App" section for some reason, which I couldn't find when I first launched this CRM.

Rob
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

The best one stop software shop in the industry

Comments: 10/10

Pros:

I have been using DealerCenter for years now at several different car dealerships. I work as a consultant, and the first thing I always do when I come to a new shop is get everything switched to DealerCenter. They are truly the best one stop shop in the industry and allow me to have seamless processes. Their DMS is probably the best I have ever used, allowing me to submit to all my lenders (including RouteOne and DealerTrack lenders) in one spot as opposed to having to run my business from multiple platforms. I also have been able to save these dealerships a lot of money by switching them from 700 credit to DealerCenter for their credit pulls. Easily the most affordable in the industry. Bravo DealerCenter! And thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all you do! You are an invaluable asset to my business.

Cons:

I wish they had more lender options for Arkansas

Max
Manager in US

The best customer service

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: So happy with DC and [sensitive content hidden] my rep.

Pros:

The customer support and service make it easy!

Cons:

Pretty much I'm running my business in DC

Josh
Dealership Owner in US

DealerCenter Use

Comments: All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

Pros:

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Cons:

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Anthony
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

Buy Here Pay Here

Comments: Customer service is promptly and to the point easy to understand.

Pros:

very easy to take payments and easy to fiend it all

Cons:

understanding balance forward is not that easy yet.

OWNER in US

Dealer Review

Comments: The ease of being able to apply certain aspects of each deal

Pros:

The ease of use and the website and the response from the sales rep [sensitive content hidden]

Cons:

Sometimes it can be convoluted and confusing.

Brett
Sales Manager in US

Great Company

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It has so far been very pleasant. [sensitive content hidden] is who has been handling the account and he has done an excellent job!

Pros:

Affordable and ease of the website. Tons of options to chose to tailor to you

Cons:

We have not had it long enough to have a con at this moment

MARCOS
Vehicle Dealer in US

Dealer Center Software Is THE BEST

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I can submit to multiple lenders at the same time! Frazer is pre historic. compared with dealer cene ter!

Cons:

no cons, it's the all in one software that helps me run my business day to day

TAMI
SECRETARY in US

Great crm/dms system

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

You have the ability to control everything in one area, website, inventory, customers

Cons:

I don't like the billing cycles because they lag behind

Dawn
Operations Manager in US

Dealer Center DMS

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The integration of vehicle and customer databases.

Cons:

I feel Dealer Center could be a little easier to navigate.

Jo Ann
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

Comments: We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

Pros:

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Cons:

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Eric
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Best software around for car independent dealerships

Pros:

I love that you can manage your entire business from one platform. They're CRM is the best I've ever used, especially for the price point, the inventory management is so user friendly, their websites are great and can be fully customized, and we are able to submit to all our lenders in the system, EVEN OUR ROUTEONE LENDERS! No need for multiple software services when you use DealerCenter, they do everything!We used to use Frazer and made the switch over to DealerCenter and couldn't be happier with our decision. They were even able to migrate all our data over from Frazer for no additional cost which was such a huge relief and saved so much time. If you are a independent dealer and haven't switched to DealerCenter yet, what are you waiting for?!

Cons:

I have nothing bad to say about DealerCenter

Accounting, Self Employed

Seller Center

Comments: What is DealerCenter?Serving in excess of 22,000 vendors, DealerCenter is the first in class merchant the bosses plan in the business. DealerCenter coordinates what is happening, improving on it to deal with your showcase region. Whether money bargains, Purchase Here Pay Here or outside finance, DealerCenter has the plans in general and administrative work you want to finish bargains rapidly and absolutely. DealerCenter besides offers worked with objections, complete CRM, credit reports, sell off run, significant solid areas for records plan and essentially more!Best ForThe free trade vehicle vendor who is searching for first rate merchant the board framework functionalities at the most brutal cost keeping an eye out.

Pros:

ExpertsThe design is a striking extra ,remarkably immediate and right I would suggest this with any PC clueless individual. Work area an arrangement highlights for assessing a strategy and it are exceptionally straight forward to coordinate prospects

Cons:

ConsThe Cons is that states rules compromises the full impact of the doorway sellers focus offers that may be valuable with express circumstances, for example, structure completing work area work for new comers that may not recollect where the clients ought to sign documentation.

Mely

Happy dealer center user

Comments: We have been working with DealerCenter- we got our website up and completed CRM training. The software is easy to use and we've started the change to use DealerCenter instead of Frazer do to it being a one stop shop- our rep [sensitive content hidden] has been amazing at helping us with any questions that we have had regarding the software. She is always willing to help any way she can and gets things done in a timely manner. We love that she always has a positive attitude and ready to tackle any issues we come across.

Pros:

That I can manage my business all in one which saves me a lot of time and makes the whole selling a car process a lot easier.

Cons:

The only thing I don't like is my facebook integration has not been set up fully, but my rep is working on it.

Nima
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

Pros:

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Cons:

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

OSCAR
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Comments: We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

Pros:

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Cons:

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

Ahmad
owner in US

DealerCenter

Pros:

The DMS is very simple for me to use. It helps to save me time

Cons:

nothing yet, i will call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep if I need anything

Henri
Principal in US

HGK Motors LLC

Comments: Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

Pros:

I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

Cons:

No issues or problems with DC, all good

IYAD
OWNER in US

Dealer Center Review

Comments: Great experience and training from the representative.

Pros:

dealer center is an all in one system works great

Cons:

There is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter

Alex
Manager in US

Dealer Center Service Rep [sensitive content hidden]

Comments: Love the service and the product! Many thanks to our account Rep [sensitive content hidden] !!! Wonderful experience!

Pros:

The service and ease of use. We have an amazing Rep, [sensitive content hidden] , who goes above and beyond to ensure our business is on the right track with the right products!

Cons:

None.... all is good!.

ABE
MANAGER in US

BEST DMS SYSTEM IN THE MARKET

Comments: MADE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS VERY EASY AND SMOOTH

Pros:

EASY TO USE EVERYTHING BUILT RIGHT IN FORMS BANKING PAPERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE.

Cons:

NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ITS REALLY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE

Octavio

Worth the Switch!

Pros:

We weren't sure on how making the switch from Dealr.Cloud to Dealer Center was going to be but with the help from the Dealer Center support team, they have made the switch as easy as possible! The sheer knowledge & great response time has been what really makes the difference. 10/10 recommend giving Dealer Center a try! Huge shout out to Saul & Mackenzie for all your help!

Cons:

It can be intimidating at first, because they literally have and can do EVERYTHING you need to do for your dealership, but with the help of my reps, who are always more than happy to help me out and point me in the right direction, it is more than worth taking the time to learn

Johanna
Office Manager in US
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

WorldPay Integration with DealerCenter

Comments: DealerCenter has excellent customer service reps that are always there to answer our question whether it be by phone or live chat. If they don't know something, they'll always find a way to get the answers we need.

Pros:

Payment processing is now so EASY to do! Integration is free so it was a no brainer deciding to go with it. Best training ever by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cons:

Integration is fairly new for us so there's really nothing that we don't like but if I find something, I'll be sure to update this review!

Bus Dev in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Very impressive and powerful.

Comments: This DMS is above and beyond what I had hoped for. The first generation was a little clunky in my opinion but now that they have upgraded and redesigned their entire system, we are very very very impressed! Customer support is very good and US-based (rare). There's almost no downtime -if any. We opted for their website which seems to be performing well . It updates photos instantly and posts select vehicles to craigslist within six hours or so with just a click. With a little ramp up, we all enjoy the redesigned user interface.

Pros:

The user interface and reliability. There are some reporting functions we really enjoy

Cons:

Cost. A little high once you get all the upsell add-ons. The user interface and reliability. Reporting customizing is hard to figure out without tech-support sometimes.

MASSOUD
Automotive, Self Employed

Best Dealer software ever!

Comments: Great customer service, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is exceptional and always has answers

Pros:

I can integrate all of my banks inside one platform, so easy to use and convenient! with DMS i can print out all of my forms and manage my customers

Cons:

there is nothing i dislike so far, service has been outstanding