DealerCenter Reviews

by Nowcom Corporation

Filter by:

• Overall

About DealerCenter

Comprehensive DMS software for independent auto dealers with inventory tracking, customer database, credit reporting and forms.

Learn more about DealerCenter

Showing 1,336 reviews

Nir M.
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2021

"Easiest/BEST out on the market"

Comments: great

Pros: Super helpful staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the best, always using DC to know the status of my inventory.

Cons: Need more features for app, Working a deal on the app would be great, also need App for IPAD with better econtracting

• Reviewed on 27/08/2021
Josh A.
Dealership Owner
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2021

"DealerCenter Use"

Comments: All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

Pros: It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Cons: Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

• Reviewed on 12/01/2021
Donnie B.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"The rep Rocks!"

Comments: My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Pros: The convenience of everything being in one place

Cons: Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

• Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Arturo P.
General Manager
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2021

"BEST DEAL FOR YOUR MONEY !!!"

Comments: it has been great

Pros: Integration with social media , with NADA , with Westlake Financial and Flooring, the use of CARZING

Cons: They charge you extra for the use of NADA

• Reviewed on 09/03/2021
Leandro O.
GENERAL MANAGER
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2021

"CRM IS A GREAT PRODUCT, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A GREAT INSTUCTOR, VERY GOOD APPRECIATE!!"

Comments: CENTROLIZE ALL THE DAYLI PROCEDURE, AND HELP A LOT TO MANAGEMENT.

Pros: LOVE EVERYTHING IS IN ONE PLACE VERY GOOD AND ORGANIZE!!

Cons: NOTHING AT THIS TIME EVERYTHING IS WORKING GREAT

• Reviewed on 14/05/2021
Jason C.
DEALER PRINCIPLE
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2019

"DealerCenter DMS"

Comments: Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Pros: Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Cons: Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Teriellen H.
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2018

"DealerCenter is the best!"

Comments: My overall experience has been wonderful!

Pros: What I like the most about DealerCenter is the help I received from team. We've had DC for many years & was not using all the features, but now I learned all that DealeCenter can do for me! I can print window stickers, I set up a fully integrated website & also will be getting a logo made through DealerCenter as well. DealerCenter makes running my business easy & streamlined. I will also will start using DealerCenter to help track my BHPH payments. I'm very excited to start using DealerCenter to run my entire business!

Cons: What I like least about DealerCenter is nothing.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2018
Elie S.
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2018

"DealerCenter is awesome"

Pros: I had the best experience with DealerCenter's rep today. We actually knew each other when he was my rep at his previous company and my previous dealer. I was already impressed with the softweare and DealerCenter prior but the special service our rep provided me by pointing out areas in my business that I can patch up and tweak for the better based on his automotive experience in the past was the icing on the cake! DealerCenter is an awesome tool and any dealership serious about their business and lead manaagment should seriously consider using DealerCenter!

Cons: there really aren't many cons since it's an awesome tool and you get so much value out of it. Maybe to nitpick, we would like to have some more options with the e-mail templates.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2018
Abe A.
MANAGER
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2020

"BEST DMS SYSTEM IN THE MARKET"

Comments: MADE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS VERY EASY AND SMOOTH

Pros: EASY TO USE EVERYTHING BUILT RIGHT IN FORMS BANKING PAPERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE.

Cons: NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ITS REALLY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE

• Reviewed on 31/08/2020
Ana B.
Finance Manager
  • Reviewed on 31/01/2018

"Dealercenter"

Pros: It's a great app to handle all the information and inventory of cars, you can also send the deal to the banks and financial companies through Dealercenter.
You can add all the information of the customers, the deals and the inventory.

Cons: The app is not soo intuitive or easy to use, sometimes is not easy to find a deal, a car or a customer. If you don't find what your looking for, the system doesn't show you that it didn't find it.
If you have more than one dealer, it's not easy to handle both inventories, you have to go to each dealer to look for the car, so you basically have to look more than once. They really need to work on facilitating a way to handle more than one dealer.

• Reviewed on 31/01/2018
Juan e C.
Automotive, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2019

"Awesome customer service and easy to use!"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: Prices and customer service the DMS is super easy to use and the web based system lets me use it from anywhere.

Cons: I like everything about it. I have not found anything wrong as of yet

• Reviewed on 19/08/2019
Ody D.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 28/03/2018

"My experience was different but AWESOME! Rep was very helpful and professional through the sign up"

Pros: We enjoy the web based platform, and the ability to have all platforms such as BHPH, CRM, DMS in one main system. We also enjoy the integration of websites and inventory management tools that make life so much easier to dealers.

Cons: The achilles heal about this software would be the detailed reporting for sales like a (cash-flow statement, all sales journal statement) that is offered within the software without having to integrate with outside accounting tools.

• Reviewed on 28/03/2018
Jason L.
General Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2019

"Most Bang for Your Buck"

Comments: Top notch!

Pros: I really think you get the most out of this system for what it costs, I have the value bundle which includes the DMS, CRM, booking service, advertising, and a website. It allows me to easily integrate with all my finance companies in one location. I really like having one location where I can handle all my daily dealership needs and the support that they offer is amazing. My rep has helped me to set up the system and customize things to the way I need them to work more efficiently for my business.

Cons: Sometimes the system goes down or has trouble printing on Chrome which is what I use most often and it does slow the flow when I am not able to print what I need when a customer is present.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2019
Matin N.
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2018

"Easy Access and very useful especially the mobile app!"

Comments: Organization of deals and Autocheck integration.

Pros: How easy it is to use and how the app is very user friendly. Customer service was also great and walked me through every step with Dealercenter's website and mobile app. Also showed me extra features of Dealercenter I had no idea existed!

Cons: I can't complain about anything with Dealercenter. It is the most user friendly and easy to use software on the market.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2018
Ali S.
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2018

"Great Experience and System"

Comments: Is a great all in one system, from lenders submissions to advertising.

Pros: What I like most about the software is that I can do everything from one system and the support I get from Desiree and all the other reps there is great!

Cons: I have used Dealer Track in the past and they offer "pay off communication" which tells me exactly how much the customer owes at any given time so I can assist my customers better.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2018
Gary G.
Finance Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2018

"Carla was amazing in helping me set up my account. It was quick, easy and I was able to start asap!"

Pros: Dealercenter makes it easy to get up and running right away. I love the fact that as soon as my set up is complete, I can literally sell a car right away. I don't feel tied down by lengthy contracts and outrageous stipulations, the sign up process is quick and i'm off!
Carla my rep was the best!

Cons: The software can be a little difficult to use with certain browsers. I would have an all black page printed out sometimes while printing a deal . Despite having other options for desking deals, i continue to use DC because of its many PROS.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2018
Tooraj J.
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2018

"Awesome Service"

Comments: I used to be a customer for carsforsale.com and needed to cut back on expenses so I decided to go with no website but cargurus only allows inventory to be updated through a third party.
The customer representative helped me figure that out and also sold me a website though dealer center.

Pros: The features that need monthly payments that customer representative helped me discover.

Cons: the monthly cost that is being charged for more services.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2018
Creative Director
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2018

"Support staff was extremely helpful. They had my website up and running the same day."

Pros: The best thing about this software is how everything is integrated. The website, inventory, sales process, leads etc. Everything is in one place which makes it easy for me to manage my own leads as well as oversee our other sales employees.

Cons: Currently there is nothing I dislike about the software. It has 100x better than when we were using carsforsale.com

• Reviewed on 01/06/2018
Glenn I.
Glenn I.
Finance Director
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2019

"Dealer Center getting better"

Comments: I have used Dealer Center for two years and I use it every day. We suscribe to their CRM and their credit bureau along with their NADA guide.

Pros: I like Dealer Center more than I have when I first began using the software.
They make every attempt to better their product and features.

Cons: Some of their pricing of options are too costly for the sector and competition. The al a carte pricing should be grouped or packaged

• Reviewed on 15/10/2019
Catherine J.
Auto dealer/broker
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2018

"Affordable DMS"

Comments: The system is really good overall and their support system is available when you need them.

Pros: As a small sized independent dealer, this simple to use and relatively inexpensive dealer management system has what I need to run my business.

Cons: The one thing it is missing is that it doesn't have a tool to work up leases, which is a big problem.

• Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Sammy Y.
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2017

"Dealer center is great"

Comments: My rep is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about the product. I can proactively finance a customer within a couple of minutes, by running credit, entering vehicles and using route one submission. Structuring cash deals is very easy and printing all the contracts they have available. Dealer Center has really helped me be more successful.

Pros: easy to use

Cons: some of the user permissions.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2017
Ping Y.
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2017

"comfortable and willing to use"

Comments: save time and efficiency !

Pros: The new function for our dealer is CRM, easy to contact customer and reply customer request of vehicle. It's more function than other's CRM which was use before.

Cons: there is only one missing function is automatically send inventory list to customer email . Hope this features is coming soon!

• Reviewed on 12/10/2017
Sadique S.
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2018

"We used DealerCenter for many years, since 2008 & we always received excellent customer service !"

Pros: What we like most about the software is the ease of use, always upgrading features, the bulk emailing and text messaging.

Cons: What we like least about the software with the Dot Matrix printing & the LAW contract needed to be printing on a specialty printer, although now they are printable on plain paper.

• Reviewed on 23/03/2018
Mark C.
Financial Director
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2018

"Dealercenter Review"

Pros: my experience with one of the rep was not only helpful but she was patient, diligent, and thorough in signing me up and letting me understand, very user-friendly. I really appreciate the professionalism, the caring, and support from my rep!

Cons: nothing so far, everything has been great

• Reviewed on 01/11/2018
Jonathan S.
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2018

"Great All In One for Deals"

Comments: quick applications and responses to lenders

Pros: I really like the ability to pull a customer's credit with the quick credit option it makes things very easy.

Cons: The fact that the deal status does not update itself automatically when done with their sister company Westlake Financial Services

• Reviewed on 24/07/2018