• Overall

About eviivo

eviivo is the original all-in-one booking suite. Our award-winning software is the simple way to manage guests, bookings and OTAs.

Learn more about eviivo

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used eviivo before?

Esther C.
Manager in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Returned to Eviivo because of customer service

5 3 months ago

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been so helpful! I feel like I can call or email them at any time and they help me nearly immediately. Its so nice to have such wonderful service!

Pros:

I like that I can take credit card payments in the software and that I have more access to be able to change reservations as I need to and as guests requests.

Cons:

I am waiting for the mobile app to be released. In that past I found the app pretty useless. I am really excited to see how user friendly the new app is. I think I would like to be able to see the CVC number on credit cards once it is entered. there have been a few times that that card was not working and I needed to verify the information and it will not allow me to view the CVC number one entered.

eviivo Response

3 months ago

Esther...thank you so much for the review. We too are excited about the updated mobile app that is coming in the next couple weeks. I think you will be quite impressed with the ease of use and functionlity. More importantly, we appreciate you calling out our team members for the helpfulness! The last 18 months have been a tough row for our industry...but hearing feedback like yours tells us we continue to make postivie differences in STR managers daily lives! Mike Weimann GM

Donna B.
Owner in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Eviivo was the suggested replacement for Webervations

4 5 months ago

Comments: This was presented as a option when the Chamber of Commerce in my community cut ties with Webervations. I made the switch, but at the same time listed my property on Airbnb. At this point the majority of my reservations come thru Airbnb, and they cost me much less than the reservations booked thru Eviivo. While I appreciate that guests can book my property directly without paying additional fees to Airbnb, the additional costs are outweighing the benefit.

Pros:

More user friendly than Webervations was, but the additional costs are adding up. At this point I am leaning towards moving to Airbnb only. Much simpler model, lower cost and they handle my state tax payments for me.

Cons:

In addition to paying a fee to Eviivo, I have to pay fees to a third party provider to process credit card payments. Unlike Airbnb, I am responsible for collecting and paying state sales tax. Eviivo touts the ability to advertise my property on other sites such as Home Away, Agoda, etc...but the fees are exorbitant. I am a small business and cannot afford to give up 15% to 20% of my revenue, which I could have rented the same dates thru Airbnb for a much lower cost.

eviivo Response

5 months ago

Donna, First I have good news. The integration between eviivo and Simpleview (Jack Rabbit) is now complete. You can actually just opt in to that channel within your eviivo suite. Also, I have other pieces of news to share with you regarding all of the things that have happened since you were initially migrated from Webervations to eviivo 2+ years ago. I will reach out to your directly. Regards, Mike Weimann VP Sales - Operations - US

Michael S.
Co-owner in UK

Used by the #1 Small Hotel in the World

5 10 months ago

Comments: Our overall experience is that for us, we would have no need for any other product.

Pros:

We have used eviivo since we started trading in 2010. Back then it was a PC-based product rather than web-based as it is now. Being web-based it has a zero footprint on our hardware, everyone gets the same view of the same data and updates to our room availability, and therefore updates to a potential guest's view and OTA's view of our room availability, are virtually instantaneous. That aspect is a critical feature, as indeed is the availability of access to the eviivo suite itself, and apart from the rare occasion of planned downtime, or a JCB digging through underground BT cables, we have otherwise never suffered a lack of access to the suite. It is also really easy to use (including the App version for mobile access) - certainly for the features we use, as I know there are a ton more of bells and whistles which we could tap into, but being only 7 rooms, the eviivo suite features we use at this price point are just perfect for us.

Cons:

There is nothing for us to dislike. It does what it says on the tin. As for potential improvements, one thing I would really love to see is the ability to build and run bespoke reports. There are lots of canned reports to use, but sometimes there's just that little extra thing you need - but you can always ask their helpdesk

Carol G.
owner in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Wish I had picked another software!

3 2 years ago

Comments: My first season in our accommodation was nothing less than a nightmare. We decided to have Eviivo connect us with Expedia, and something went woefully wrong. We were being shown on the internet as "sold out" for many, many weeks, right during the time people would have been booking for vacations. Internally, Eviivo was unable to correct the problem without disconnecting us from Expedia, then reconnecting us - which took another 2 weeks. Then, wrong rates were posted for a period, and until a correction could be made, we lost another $450! We still have not recovered that loss. We will never recover the bookings that were lost during the time we were being shown as sold out. Additionally, we had people showing up at our B&B, and we hadn't been notified that they were coming, nor did their reservation show up on the diary. Needless to say, it was a very, very stressful season. Support has improved, but we still have money owed to us, a year later.

Pros:

Not much. It did integrate with my previous system.

Cons:

It is way to complex and way to many layers of complexity for the average person. It des not need to be so complex. All I need is a reservation system to accept online reservations and process payments efficiently. Simple, accurate reports would be helpful when doing taxes.

Pecco B.
owner in US

Best Customer Service

5 last year

Comments: When I was notified that eviivo would take over Rezovation which I used for 13 years, I was worried. however, all agents of eviivo I came in contact with have performed better than I could have imagined. it is just comforting to know that a team of eviivo has your back . thank you, I love you all.

Pros:

The easy use was important for me and the continuing of records I had developed by using the software which eviivo took over.

Cons:

nothing, I cannot say any negative word about this product. i am a completly satisfied customer. At 72 i need a lot of support when it comes to software.

Stewart H.
Proprietor in UK

Perfect Partner

4 9 months ago

Comments: I find Eviivo a "perfect partner "for my business. They specialise with Guest Houses and small hotels in general and as such I feel they have a unique position in the Industry.They appreciate day to day issues at my level of the market and have support staff ready and able to advise on all issues from pricing, offers, website issues etc

Pros:

We were a new start in this business. We were aware of Free to Book and Queensborough but opted for Eviivo and they have assisted us throughout. I only have to deal with Eviivo who manage the critical process of dealing with 3rd party OTA's and reconciling revenue take and commissions which is so efficient.

Cons:

Nothing specific. In general I find the system relatively straightforward for my needs

Sandy A.
Accommodation Provider in UK

Software is good

5 last year

Comments: As described a very comprehensive solution for an industry from Bed and Breakfast to multi room hotels. Even a person who is digitally challenged like myself working through the help desk has used it successfully for over 10 years

Pros:

Very good comprehensive system essential to the smooth operation of my business

Cons:

A bit challenging when it comes to changing rate plans

Tiggy J.
Owner in UK

My Eviivo review

4 6 months ago

Comments: I was asked, a few years ago, to do a filmed review for Eviivo. No problems until I was asked about support given to us by Eviivo! I indicated that they should miss that question! I really didn’t want to give such a negative reply, the only one I could give at the time!
If I was to repeat the performance I would now be able to praise the support with live chat when you need it and the list of most asked questions answered etc.
Well done Eviivo for listening!

Pros:

The Eviivo diary and booking procedure are very easy to use and have improved with additional options especially making group bookings. I can see at a glance what rooms I have available and bookings I have.

Cons:

The area I find harder to use is setting up special offers, discounts etc. I have done it but often have to get help from chat room or phone. This tends to put me off setting these up.

Laura Z.
Co-owner in Canada

Easy to use software

5 last year

Comments: Switching software is always a challenge because it is different and not what you are use to. Eviivo suite is very user friendly and didn't take long to learn all the in's and out's.

Pros:

Eviivo is very user friendly. I took the tutorial offered, and after watching that it wasn't that hard to initially set up.

Cons:

Once you are live some things are locked in and you need to get help if you want to change things up. But this is very easy to do. Someone is available on live chat to help you out.

Lynne R.
inn owner in US

Total Disaster of a Reservation Software

1 2 years ago

Comments: Eviivo is an innkeeper's worst nightmare. When we adopted a new, better software and disconnected Eviivo from all of the OTA's, Eviivo had the nerve to charge us THREE MONTHS worth of fees to disconnect, despite the fact that this was not mentioned in any sign-up documents or by any tech support personnel. When we didn't immediately pay the fee, Eviivo maliciously went back into Expedia and reconnected our listing to them causing multiple double-bookings. These folks are bad news. Stay away.

Pros:

There were no redeeming qualities to this software.

Cons:

This software was difficult to implement and use. Eviivo provided literally NO customer support, and they messed up our listings with OTA's..............erroneous pictures, descriptions, poor quality and size of photos, you name it, they did it wrong. We lost a 6-year, five-star listing on Bed & Breakfast .com along with four years of customer records. The transition from RezOvation to Eviivo cost us time, money, and 10% of our previous year's bookings, and gave us months of stress and worry. These people are incompetent and uncaring about customer needs.

Andrew S.
Manager in France
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Very helpful systems

5 5 years ago

Comments: I began looking for a channel manager about 2 years ago. I was advertising my 2 holiday rental apartments on 2 websites and was looking for more exposure. I had already experienced the dreaded "double booking" an unpleasant and sometimes rather expensive situation, which I was determined should never happen again, a more professional approach was required.

Pros:

Xotelia is a straightforward set up, with very good support. It allows me to advertise on several international sites, with no chance of the dreaded "double booking" Regular updates remind me of any upcoming and new bookings. The software is quick and easy to access. The customer support is second to none.

Cons:

Office hours. No bridge to my local Tourist office reservations.

5 years ago

Dear Andrew, We are happy to hear our solution fits your need. We are looking forward a long lasting collaboration! Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Nigel & tessa D.
Owner/Innkeeper in Canada
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Cost effective booking system with no commission

4 2 years ago

Comments: Extremely bad experience during set up where our listings in Booking.com and Expedia were "off-line" for weeks and o reservations received. However the reservation system is very good and provides a booking facility from my own website at an affordable price. Once the initial transfer from Webervations was completed the applied experience is excellent. (Although with Covid 19 we are shutdown at present)

Pros:

Good reservation system for my own website with cost recovered with one stay as no commission is charged. Reasonably easy to use and keep up to date with reservations, etc. The block feature is excellent and we like the multi-function management of reservations and pricing. The seasonal feature provides for convenient management for given seasons of business.

Cons:

No personal contact. Unable to reach anyone by phone and no one ever returns phone calls / reported problems. The 'Chanel Manager' was a disaster, and completely screwed up our Expedia listing. So much so that we are no longer with Expedia. Expedia repeatedly blamed eviivo and eviivo blamed Expedia. We do not want nor will ever want the 'Chanel Manager'. Expedia said that eviivo caused our listing to be invalid and we would need to sign a new contract that was completely unacceptable. Hence we are no longer with Expedia.

Cathie W.
Owner/operator in Canada
Hospitality, Self Employed

Channel manager for accomodations bookings

5 2 years ago

Comments: With this suite I don't have to be glued to my computer or tablet. I know when someone books they have received a confirmation and the calendars have been updated so I wont get any double bookings.

Pros:

This program updates the calendars of all the on line booking agents (OTAs) that I use along with my own web site. It is like having a staff member.

Cons:

I thought it would drive more direct bookings but the majority of my bookings have been through the OTAs

Elina H.
OWNER in Greece
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Un outil important de travail

4 5 years ago

Comments: I work with xotelia 3 years now and I see the company evaluate, grow every year. Very important util of work and I'm really happy to have it. Still have things to evaluated more, but it is very very nice and useful

Pros:

The immediate update of all the internet channel. This help to overpass over bookings problems.

Cons:

Some channel still waiting for evoluation, like the link with Hotelbeds.

5 years ago

Merci Elina pour vos feedback! Nous sommes heureux que notre produit réponde à vos attentes et espérons pouvoir accompagner votre établissement dans la gestion de vos réservations le plus longtemps possible. Nous vous souhaitons une belle saison! L'équipe Xotelia

Philippe Y.
owner in Canada
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Excellent online booking app for b&b's

5 5 years ago

Comments: For 2 year now, I use the Xotelia app for my b&b (5 rooms) and one tourist residence in Montréal, Québec. This is the perfect platform to manage my direct , Booking and Expedia reservations. My occupation rate has simply exploded!!! Xotelia is a human size and dynamic company and provides a great professional service.

Pros:

It's user friendly and good money for the value. It's advancing very rapidly and constantly evolving.

5 years ago

Hi Philippe, Thank you for the positive review. We are glad to hear that our solution helps you boost your sales! Wishing you a very busy summer season! Cheers, The Xotelia Team!

Kim M.
B&B owner in UK

Eviivo makes my life easier... very intuitive software.. eviivo is a joy to work with

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Diary is quick easy way to manage multiple OTAs Startup help with training and website development was great Online help chat very helpful and quick Reports to see how business is doing are very useful Promos very easy to setup and pushed out instantly

Cons:

The monthly invoice from eviivo is a little difficult to read and reconcile Having to login every few minutes... would like option to stay logged in or for a longer period of timeu

Dino C.
Germany
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Great Team, great solution, very thankful working with them

5 5 years ago

Comments: Working with xotelia is just great. They keep on supporting us from the very beginning and we always receive good solutions for our needs. They keep focus on their customers and their needs, what is very important for us. A very stabile system and processes go very well.
We can absolutely recommend to other little and midsize business units working in the business of holiday apartments, hotels, etc.
we are very happy, to build our own growth in a great partnership with xotelia.

Pros:

very stabile, support, customer orientated

Cons:

nothing

5 years ago

Hi Dino, We thank you very much for your feedback. We are proud to be part of your business. Remember that a referral program is available in case you would like to recommend Xotelia to a friend. Cheers, The Xotelia Team

Lecomte C.
Charming hotel in France
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

PERFECT ! I used Xotelia since 2 years ago , and never I have a problem .

5 5 years ago

Comments: I used different software before Xotelia and never it's so easy, and never I met a problem on my planning and reservation. For me it's the best and perfect

Pros:

very easy and secure

Cons:

nothing

5 years ago

Dear Caroline, Thank your taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy to hear that our solution answers your need. Remember we do referral deal : if you invite one of your friend to use Xotelia, you will get 2 extra months for free! We wish you a busy summer season! The Xotelia Team

Barbara M.
owner in UK
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Does everything I need in a booking system.

4 3 years ago

Comments: Able to see all booking from all channels. Ease of payment.

Pros:

I like being able to make promo codes for marketing purposes, I like being able to use my MOTO System for taking payments.

Cons:

Adding rates takes a bit of time to get your head around and set up. I don't like the booking showing up as an alert after you have received and taken payment from another card ok.

Alexander B.
owner in France

L'Avenir, a b&b in Normandy

5 5 years ago

Comments: It makes sharing booking on line with other partners possible and easy, without doublebooking or answering the phone during the whole day. Productivity and serenity for a very affordable price.
The invoicing feature of Xotelia doesn't fit yet our use.

Pros:

The control and possibility it gives us to close reservations on the websites of our booking partners, while we still are able to sell the rooms on our own website.

Cons:

The invoicing feature doesn't fit our use yet.

5 years ago

Nous vous remercions pour votre commentaire Monsieur Biolan et vous souhaitons une très belle saison. Bien à vous, L'Équipe Xotelia

Chris W.
owner in UK

Mostly good - complexity of rate calendars not explained well

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Real time and online availability view. Ability to add notes. Payment status clear and payment processing on time and accurate.

Cons:

Too much functionality for a small business - eviivo lite????? No replies to some email questions gets frustrating. Training of staff on the chat line could be improved also.

Wendi S.
Owner in Canada

Ease of working with Eviivo

5 last year

Pros:

The software was easy to learn and work with. I had no issues with any downtime and could always count on the system to be up and running which is so important when running a business. We transitioned from a similar booking manager, I very much appreciated the support during that process and ease of changeover.

Cons:

The program was easy to use and integrate with.

Miller B.
Innkeeper in US

Excellent Customer Seevice

5 last year

Comments: An overall good experience

Pros:

Every customer service representative I’ve spoken with has patiently answered all my questions during transition, even to the point of loading some photos that needed to be resized.

Cons:

It was a little difficult to navigate initially.

John S.
Owner in US

Small hotel functionality

4 2 years ago

Comments: IT was hard at first to switch to a new system but better now.

Pros:

I like that it is cloud based. I have gotten used to the interface pretty fast.

Cons:

Some tabs or fields are not clear as to their purpose or too much info perhaps.

Jaime G.
Owner-Operator in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Easy to use properly management software (PMS)

5 9 months ago

Pros:

Affordable and easy to use. Good tech support.

Cons:

None . Easy to use . Ver affordable product