• Overall

About Salesforce Sales Cloud

Drive growth with Sales Cloud 360, the best-in-class sales solution that drives rep productivity on the world's #1 CRM platform.

Learn more about Salesforce Sales Cloud

Filter reviews (16,500)

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Salesforce Sales Cloud before?

Filter reviews (16,500)

Jason E.
Jason E.
Sales executive in Cameroon

2022 Salesforce Sales Cloud(My opinion)

5 last week New

Comments: helped improve on sales performance.

Pros:

Salesforce sales cloud is probably not the only best performing salesforce tool out there, however, it has high and effective features which in my close to 2 years of experience working with it has brought a lot of sales boosts to my team. It's unique for its great features although, we made a lot of losses in our first experience with the software( due to unfamiliarity); but as they say" practice makes perfect", we were able to surpass all and gain absolute management on our sales representatives. There was nothing more enthusiastic than we are able to have complete tracking of our sales performance, connecting with our clients securely.

Cons:

It's sad to know that 2-factor authentification works by default(automatically) on my account whereas, with other software, it's an option. This isn't bad, however, it is sometimes frustrating going through all that if I have to jump to the tool speedily.

Steve B.
IT Manager in US
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees

Great help to all our sales reps

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Our sales reps have been much more efficient using this software. It really helps them when they hit the road to make sales calls.

Pros:

The CRM software is very easy to use for all our Sales reps not dependent on their tech skill level. We are able to use the software for customer management and that includes emails, tasks, mapping, and route generation. Geopointe is a very good solution to add that give the ability to create heat maps and generate routes for today and for future travel. The software has the ability to track all contacts with the customer, email, phone call, etc.

Cons:

We sync this software with our ERP software, NetSuite. The sync process with Celigo works well but the time for the sync could be faster. The dashboards are great but sometimes getting the exact data is difficult if that data is synced with another ERP like we do with NetSuite.

Ryan S.
Marketing in US
Machinery, 51-200 Employees

Big Name Big Deal

3 2 months ago New

Comments: I once was a raving salesforce fan. That ship sailed. I am no longer much of a fan. The product has gotten too complicated for smaller business units. They don't need all the features. They don't need the price. The monthly cost is one thing. The set up and integration costs are huge. Can't bring myself to spend the money for that when other options are more than viable and more than competitively priced.

Pros:

I've been a salesforce administrator 3 times. At one of the companies we integrated nearly everything into salesforce. The joke was the janitor couldn't take out the trash without a salesforce entry. It does some things well. But, over the years it has become too bloated. Small companies just don't need all the functionality and costs.

Cons:

The cost has gotten too high. There are competitors on the market that do it very well for a lot less. Programming used to be pretty easy. That has gotten more difficult over the years. To the point where I am no longer a fan. I am a firm believer in CRM. I built my first CRM from scratch in 1988. There was no shrink wrap back then. But the program has gotten bloated and suffers from mission creep.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Dynamics SL

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: Trying to get the sales team to better embrace CRM.

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: sales reps were more familiar with the name.

Utkarsh S.
Utkarsh S.
Software Developer in India
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

One shot solution for Business to maintain Sales and Leads

5 4 months ago

Comments: Experience with salesforce is amazing as it is a place where you get to implement all the out of box functionalities and provide a great solution to the business. The automation tool have made most of the task very easy and in a organized way.
Lightning Components are developed which can display and capture the data from the user which is great .
Most of the things can be done using standard functionalities and if not then we can use apex classes to implement business logic and using that there is no limits in salesforce you can do whatever implementation you can think of .

Pros:

Salesforce service cloud a complete package of solution to the business or industry which has there product and sales , Leads , Campaigns etc are included . There are out of the box functionality which helps the business with multiple automation tools etc. There are standard object such as Campaigns , Trade Shows , Leads, Pricebook etc which can directly be used to store the data . There are tools of salesforce such as workflowes , process builder , flows which are used to automate things such as record update or sending a email to the client automatically. We can build lightning components which can be used as a User Interface by the client to add the details and interested area. Leads can be generated through multiple campaigns where a client login and shows interest in some products . Those leads are assigned to a queue or a particular team using Lead assignment rules so that they can work on it and convert the Lead . Salesforce is a cloud based technology so it is available with you wherever you go . The data will be stored in Salesforce itself and there is no chance to lose data of clients . Overall its a great package provided by Salesforce to large business to make things easy for them.

Cons:

The lightning experience is really slow as compared to Classic . it usually takes time to reload the website as it is totally cloud based technology . They cn much better work on the user interface to make it real quick as loading the Lightning Components and web components takes time to load . The mobile experience on Tabs is not that great and can be improved.

Alternatives Considered: SAP Concur and Microsoft Azure

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Because specific to sales this tool provides a complete package . And increasing use of salesforce new features are daily getting added . Overall it is much advanced than any other tool.

Greg B.
Implementation Consultant in UK

Top CRM for Sales for a reason

5 5 days ago New

Comments: I really enjoy working in Salesforce, and helping others to get the best from the system, sometimes the amount of choice can seem overwhelming, but I have yet to come across a problem that couldn't be resolved

Pros:

The Salesforce platform is highly customisable, so while you get some features out of the box that you can implement, you are only limited by the imagination (and technical knowhow) in where you want to take the system, and the platform can grow with your needs should you wish to move outside of Sales only, there are add ons that can be purchased/enabled which will allow you to manage multiple areas of your business should you wish.

Cons:

There is a possibility to over engineer the system, or to create too many customisations, which could lead to boxing yourself in, luckily there are plenty of resources available to be able to steer you in the right direction

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce is the world's number 1 CRM, and previous experience with Salesforce in other companies lead me to where we are today

Suraj S.
Suraj S.
Associate Project Engineer in India
Public Safety, 10,000+ Employees

Salesforce CRM review

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Salesforce a dedicated tools for Business Development and Account team. Its a great platform for bigger companies, with a huge number of features. With added customization features it can be used by every company with a vision of leading the organization to greater heights. Best part of salesforce is there support team. who are always ready to resolve the difficulties within stipulated time. Will definitely recommend companies with higher growth target.

Pros:

A powerful CRM software tool for any organization for easy handling of multiple projects. It gives the clear understanding of the project progress using analytics graph and helps for better business strategies. The best part is integration of this with other software, which makes it more powerful. It not only helps us in managing project also helps in managing the resources working on it.

Cons:

Versatility of software brings little complication to it in the beginning. But once we are acquainted using it on daily basics, we can feel the real power of it. The dashboard could have more user friendly for ease of handling. Duplication of multiple entry is lagging in the present version. hope this will be resolved with coming developments.

Jennifer J.
President in US
Mining & Metals, 11-50 Employees

Salesforce - absolutely necessary for customer tracking

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Learning curve was higher than it needed to be. We need a secondary add-on to manage some of our products.

Pros:

Customer tracking and sales person tracking

Cons:

Not always easy to get the right reports out of it for management purposes.

Alternatives Considered: Adobe Commerce

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: Unifying the company after acquiring other businesses.

Switched From: Maximizer CRM

Simeon S.
Simeon S.
Owner in US
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

Does the job but overpriced

4 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I'm not satisfied with the price & don't utilize it enough for it to be a worthwhile cost. So if you're just maintaining a database for financial service clients and not prospects or something in that regard, I'd look for a cheaper solution.

Pros:

The CRM has many features, however I don't utilize enough of those features for it to be worthwhile for my business.

Cons:

I feel there are less expensive alternatives as well as some free alternatives that will get the job done as well. I'm forced to use it due to the business I'm also connected to & it is the system that they use, however, I don't utilize anything for sales & just use it basically for a database of all of my current clients. So the price I pay per month is outrageous, especially since I only access it when adding new clients and don't really ever spend much time utilizing it at all.

Meenakshi M.
System Admin in Canada
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Salesforce for Deciem

4 5 days ago New

Comments: Better customer experience, Good sales portal, Integration of our ERP and POS systems.

Pros:

Integration is tough and never ending. Tool is helpful for sure to advance your business as we have more customer interaction and visibility.

Cons:

Difficult to use and since its a very on demand tool hard to find the dedicated resources.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: For better customer experience, better management of orders, sales, finance.

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Market Trend, More options to integrate with.

Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.
Owner in Australia
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Great bit of kit, but SLOOWW!!

3 last month New

Pros:

I used Salesforce in to manage customer tickets, had everything we needed and customisable.

Cons:

However Salesforce was one of the slowest pieces of software I have ever used.

Robert B.
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE REPRESENTATIVE in Philippines
Logistics & Supply Chain, Self Employed

"Salesforce.com is as of now the most famous CRM stage in presence."

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Salesforce.com is appropriate for setting up associations with a strong customer base program and a committed Business Development and Account Team. I would not prescribe Salesforce.com to little new businesses as these associations can get essential CRM usefulness from free or a lot less expensive CRM stages. However, assuming that an organization is estimated to develop, Salesforce.com is an extraordinary CRM to develop with. It is truly adjustable, yet modifying the backend of the Salesforce.com CRM will require a Salesforce Administrator, somebody with the experience to make the custom articles, and so forth, or an outsider consultancy to construct the CRM to meet the extraordinary business necessities.
Here are a few situations where Salesforce.com is appropriate in Finastra. As a Financial Services organization, we are managing huge to medium IT, bank, as well as monetary establishments or organizations, and a lot of deals and showcasing endeavors are set up and we do require Salesforce.com to really keep up with our leads, contacts, or prospects whether new or old, the client. It is broadly utilized in our showcasing exercises through Marketo adjusted in Salesforce.com. It additionally fills in as a coherence device between the promoting and outreach groups to support our leads until we create an ROI or have a nearby won/bargain status.
While for situations where it is less proper I think assuming it's for non-request gen crusade or non-conditional exercises.

Pros:

Salesforce is an amazing CRM apparatus that is not difficult to set up and use for our association. It is easy-to-use programming that provides me with a reasonable image of my business processes in diagrams and assists me with amending my business procedures. Salesforce.com is amazingly adjustable. I would not think about it as an out-of-the-container arrangement, despite the fact that its standard fields take into consideration major CRM exercises and revealing. Salesforce.com can incorporate 100s of outsider programming—as rulemaking efficiency in processes.

Cons:

The announcing could be more instinctive, and the apparatus' worth requires insightful plan and design. The dashboards could be more clear, and chipping away at various tabs dials the interface back. Customization of reports and a huge number of different elements would be welcome augmentations. Assuming a client makes a record and that client is as of now not dynamic, you can't make changes to that record except if an administrator changes the record proprietor. Copy and Matching principles ought to be naturally enacted while carrying out the CRM to guarantee information honesty. Salesforce.com is an incredibly perplexing stage, and if not executed as expected, can make issues not too far off when organizations develop and change. This isn't a usefulness issue, yet I accept that Salesforce.com ought to talk with all customers on what specialty units they require and streamline the framework for scaling as the association develops.

Manager Customer Success in US

Be sure you set it up for growth

4 2 months ago

Comments: It's hard to compete with the features available with SF Sales cloud, there is a lot available. Overall it's a bit overwhelming but there is a free educational site you can take advantage of. I don't have enough extensive experience in other similar programs to provide an adequate contrast for you, I can simply recommend you learn all you can do you know how you want things to work and what the features are, the obtain implementation assistance so that you're set up for success. Also please enable your staff as it can be overwhelming with all the features and permissions, etc.

Pros:

Easy integration with DocuSign and Outlook. Easy to log interactions. You can pull so many custom reports, and control permissions of who may see and edit them. Permission structure is pretty granular, which I know many orgs prefer. The dashboard is nice we should have used it more. You can control stages and what is triggered/required at each level of the sales process. Lightening is better than the old version, trust. There's a ton of features I could cover but those are the ones that stand out most. The chatter is handy and you can tag other users to see/attend what is needed nearly anywhere in the process.

Cons:

Most likely due to our initial implementation, pulling reports is sooooo tedious. Salesforce sales cloud doesn't seem to work well for dual product verticals with shared customers. I wish they would have just set up a separate implementation for the second vertical because sharing contacts, division of account ownership, etc got very messy not to mention trying to pull reports. I recommend you have SF Architect help who knows the system inside out! The plugin for Outlook was a bit glitchy sometimes.

Gaurav K.
Project Manager in India
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

Great product but bad execution and implementation from implementation partner

5 3 months ago

Comments: Overall we had an average experience, though It helped in managing our sales and account well but did dent our budget a little with lengthy implementation and sheer incapability of implementation partner

Pros:

Sales management features are good good tracing and notifications account management geolocation integration Integration with SAP User Community Easy to Use APIs

Cons:

Customer Service third party vendor implementation Overall Cost Switching cost Salesforce ecosystem has to be there to get better insights Customer reports , except Einstein

Alternatives Considered: SAP ERP and Microsoft Dynamics SL

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: product capability and future road map, scalability and user community

Switched From: GreatVines

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: better product capability

Kiodashio W.
Designer in US
Design, Self Employed

Outstanding tool for managing Sales

5 3 months ago

Comments: My experience has been great with Salesforce but then again I love managing & having access to details. I will definitely recommend this if you have a business with a sizable sales team opposed to a small startup business with a very small team. However it depends on your desire for complex data management. If you're seeking to manage details; this is for you and it's actually great doing so too.

Pros:

absolutely love Salesforce, visually it has a clean look.  I would have to say that its one of the top CRM’s out there. It's extremely integratable, customizable, and great for tracking sales and managing your leads. This is great for your business giving all users easy access to key information while at the same time you can easily see all of your client’s activity.

Cons:

It can be difficult to make changes down the road as your business evolves and changes. Unfortunately the changes can be rather time consuming. Unfortunately sometimes the load times could lag.

Emily S.
Emily S.
Sales Operations Manager in US
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees

Forever a Love Hate Relationship as an SFDC Admin

4 4 months ago

Comments: If you are a brand new Salesforce customer, regardless of your company size, MAKE SURE YOU RESEARCH AND HIRE A SOLID AND TRUSTWORTHY TEAM TO SETUP YOUR INSTANCE out-of-the-box and that THEY DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT everything they've done within SFDC. Also, PICK YOUR ADMINS, POWER-USERS, AND DEVELOPERS CAREFULLY AND MINDFULLY! Do NOT let inexperienced/basic users have admin rights.
SFDC is SOOOOOOOO easy to mess all the way up if you're not careful and will end up costing your company way more money and time to fix and typically, as I have seen personally too many times, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s will just blame the tool itself and fire their SFDC resources assuming it's their fault the platform doesn't meet needs and even just cancel the contract. Then they're left scrambling to meet even basic business needs while putting their large goals in an unattainable/unachievable position. Never trust a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to know anything about or be reliable sources for what is done in and with SFDC.

Pros:

I LOVE Lightning as a whole, and I personally believe it was Salesforce's best huge update/release since I first started using the platform in 2011. My favorite Lightning feature is Lightning App Builder for its non-code-based UI and its simplified yet vast customization capabilities. I also f*ing love AppExchange, Trailhead, and the seemingly endless list of available integrations.

Cons:

I'm sorry (but not sorry) to say, I HATE how very very little SFDC has improved their incumbent reporting and dashboard functionalities and UI. It's been one of the primary areas of SFDC, as an admin, I use the absolute most yet I always find myself having to resort to external reporting/data analysis tools (shout out to my Ride-or-Die, Excel!) to accomplish all of the data analysis and reporting needed in my role. Einstein Analytics (formerly Wave Analytics) is a godsend but costs a little too much ON TOP OF the already exorbitant price we pay just for base licenses.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce leads the CRM industry, of course, so it's usually a companies first choice when acquiring a CRM. It integrates with almost everything, has a nebulous laundry list of functionalities and customizations, there's super valuable free resources available from AppExchange to Trailhead and more, and so on.

Kara F.
Business Development Officer in US
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Near Flawless Software

5 6 months ago

Comments: I love this product and what it offers to your sales team and your venue for tracking (current and future) business. I love the salesforce team I worked with to set this product up; from start to finish, they were by my side (and my teams side) to ensure it rolled out as seamless as possible. I love how inclusive the product is of the sales, services and inventory process; everything lives in the database. Moreover, because it is cloud based, you can utilize the software from an ipad while conducting a site visit or working from home and you dont have to worry about backing up the data. Gone are the days of paper files because you can store literally everything (past, present and future) for a particular group/ client/ program within their account. Outside of a few spin off components that need updating, I absolutely love this product!

Pros:

I recently transitioned out of venues and over to the vendor side of things. However, while in venues (90% of my career) I participated in the implementation of salesforces' product delphi.fdc (latest version) in my last two positions (Director of Events at a country club 2016-2018 and Sales Manager at a Boutique Hotel 2018-2020). While at the Country Club, I completed extensive research reviewing SalesForce against several other standard industry event softwares. SalesForce is the most streamlined and inclusive option available. As a vendor, there are numerous tools that would not apply to my current position however if I was still working in venues, I would be pushing for the delphi.fdc as the best option to prepare teams for their current workload and any curve balls the future may throw their way.

Cons:

However, there are some spin off components to the software that may still need some work such as meeting matrix. The set up process is lengthy and requires a lot of back log work to ensure old data that is moved over is clean and new habits are in place for your team to ensure the new system remains clean.

Alternatives Considered: ReserveSource and Caterease

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: Initial motivation was software was moving online only. After additional research into other products, the need for the software to do more than Reserve was capable of doing was immensely important in order to streamline internal processes and procedures.

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce is a superior product when compared to most softwares.

Christopher A.
Design Head in India
Design, 2-10 Employees

The Best Tool for Converting Leads to Long Term Clients

5 7 months ago

Comments: In terms of lead, contact, and opportunity management, Salesforce is the benchmark. It's fun to play and works with pretty about everything. Their mobile app still has some flaws, but the call-to-logged-activity feature is rather useful. Of course, you get out of something like this what you put into it, so it's only as good as your team's willingness to use it correctly and successfully. It's highly configurable - to the point of becoming unusable - so you can tweak it to your liking. It's difficult at first, especially for newcomers to handling this type of programme, but with daily management and training, you'll find Salesforce to be really beneficial not only for the business, but also for the personal skill set that I've developed through the years of using it.

Pros:

This will keep track of anything you put into it with precision. Do you require a new field? Make it, track it, include it into reports, whatever you want to do with it. Whatever you require, such as logged calls, activities, contracts, and documents, is readily constructed in and can interface with nearly everything in a plain form, including custom fields. Its widespread use aids not only integration but also sales team and senior leadership comprehension. Nearly everyone is familiar with Salesforce, including what it is and what it does, as well as how to interpret many of its reports. It's simple to obtain buy-in, put together a team to manage it, and get sales and operations teams to understand and implement it. -Integration is comprehensive and deep. - Enables you to make incredibly detailed reports in order to keep track of activity and history. It can be used by management to keep track of team progress and activities. - A custom dashboard that enables for the loading of frequently used tabs into a "bookmarks bar" for faster navigation. - A superb search feature that allows you to search the entire CRM database. -It can be integrated with mail domains to provide real-time updates to emails. -Customer service is aided by ticketing approach.

Cons:

Except for the initial setup time required to effectively manage the system in place and set up the right job management for each corresponding area, there may be little to hate about this software.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: The interface is not very intuitive and requires constant tech support.

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Though HubSpot is a good software, it is not as intuitive as required for an average user to use. While doing research for a new tool, this was one of the deciding factor. Salesforce Sales Cloud provides an intuitive workflow and serves as the a time saving tool. Also API features (including performance) in HubSpot CRM are limited, and email workflow capabilities are overly inflexible, resulting in a highly complex workflow management process.

Daihrii A.
Freelance Service in India
Graphic Design, Self Employed

The No.1 CRM tool for your successful business

5 7 months ago

Comments: Salesforce is appropriate for bigger associations that have a huge outreach group, or enormous client confronting unit. In the event that you require a lot of client touchpoints, your association can profit from the intricacies of programming like Salesforce. It deals with the multifaceted subtleties of clients to construct enduring connections and close arrangements. You can undoubtedly see the entirety of the action with customers if your group is working effectively contributing the information. It is less suitable for new businesses or solopreneurs since it tends to be tedious to deal with the entirety of the information input needed to give you great yield and make the instrument helpful and significant. Having a group and dealing with the information together is the thing that will have the effect of this apparatus helping or upsetting your prosperity. Support Rating: 8 A significant chunk of time must pass to get into contact with help if genuinely required and I frequently end up attempting to sort it out all alone rather than with online assets. On the off chance that they would knock up the degree of recordings and FAQs online to be more thorough, easy to use, or give nearby preparation whenever mentioned, it would be more valuable for my association.

Pros:

> Salesforce is so easy to use. The plan is so natural, next to no preparation is required before you're off running and receiving esteem in return. It's anything but an advanced Rolodex with all the data you should be fruitful. > The thorough detailing capacities make it simple to oversee groups and see where improvement can be carried out. Effectively perceive how every delegate is getting along creating drives, following up, and meeting objectives contrasted with the past. > Customization permits you to perceive what's essential to you, not what Salesforce believes is significant. Effectively oversee objectives, track progress, and oversee specialty units to see how your association is performing.

Cons:

> With more prominent adaptability to alter, Salesforce can get overpowering. Setting aside the effort to set it up to really meet your particular necessities can get baffling, yet whenever it's done you'll be happy you invested the energy.

Robert P.
Salesforce Administrator in US
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees

Best CRM ever made!

5 8 months ago

Comments: Since transitioning to Salesforce Sales Cloud, we have been able to build and automate complex processes to reduce redundant tasks, mitigate error, and provide an exceptional customer experience for our constituents.

Pros:

Before using Salesforce's Sales Cloud, we used another CRM that was as deficient as it was clunky. Salescloud has literally revolutionized how we do business and manage our constituents. And the fact that you can customize and configure the system to work exactly as you need/want it for your specific use case is by far its greatest strength and the thing I love most about this software.

Cons:

I wish the app-exchange was more vastly populated with solutions like Apple or Android. It can be somewhat challenging at times to find the right solution or app provider OTB, this forcing you to take the route of custom development or third party integrations.

Alternatives Considered: Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: Stakeholders felt that we needed a new solution that would adequately meet our needs and limit the frustration and discontent among staff.

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: UX, UI, Functionality, and Configurability were far superior in Salesforce.

Eric r B.
Eric r B.
Chief Product Officer in US

Salesforce is the best CRM if money is no issue and you customize it to your needs

5 8 months ago

Comments: SFS was a great solution for a company I worked for because I was able to spend the time to configure for optimal use. By understand the needs of the sales team, support team, and even our engineers who had minimal interaction with SFS, I was able to achieve a lot. I never got us into internal messaging, but I did improve our lead capture and qualification process with SFS.

Pros:

SFS is a very powerful piece of software that is a dream if you take the the time to configure it and a nightmare if you don't. Those who fail with SFS are the people who think it's a turnkey solution that you can just buy and start using. Nope. You need to configure the heck out of it to suit your needs. If you take it seriously, capture workflows and goals for your team well, and take the time to set it up, you will be very happy with this solution. It doesn't need to take years, but it does take dedicated time.

Cons:

The pricing is high. Social media tools for the application are pretty weak. Plus, out of the box, it's overwhelming and just not usable.

Alternatives Considered: Basecamp, Sage CRM, Zoho CRM, SAP Business One and NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] liked the power of Salesforce and felt that a weak sales pipeline would hurt us. So, we focused on optimizing, getting many module solutions to add to Salesforce, and it was working well. The sheer mass of options in the Salesforce Marketplace was also impressive and led to us thinking this was the right solution for people not afraid of paying for the premium option.

Royce renzo G.
Royce renzo G.
IT Support in Philippines
Logistics & Supply Chain, 10,000+ Employees

Salesforce on an administrators review.

4 10 months ago

Comments: I can say I had a lot of fun using it as an Administrator. At first, it's very challenging specially for the newbies like handling this kind of application but with daily management and training you'll find Salesforce very helpful not just for the business but also on the personal skill set that I gained with years of using it.

Pros:

What I like the most with Salesforce its automation and analytics. It makes our job easier as an admin to maintain the application and and also to manage different end users that rely on its function to deliver the needs of the business.

Cons:

The complexity. Sometimes its very hard to do some task since the application it self is designed with such complexity. Sometimes I found it hard to follow some procedure in salesforce specially when handling it for the first time.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: I don't really know since I was only an administrator for Salesforce on our company.

Frank A.
Account Assistant in Nigeria
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

Salesforce the sure CRM

5 10 months ago

Comments: Overall, I'd strongly recommend this app because it has a very good system for coordinating corporate operation, it's very easy to use, the navigation could be improved, and the load time is fast.

Pros:

Salesforce is an excellent tool that is very useful and budget-friendly, and it already has a lot of features to run regular tasks, arrange help tickets, and set reminders for important to-dos, whether they are urgent or not. It's also useful for integrating with other software for easier management, such as calendar apps. It includes sorting, categorizing, and marking filters, as well as a search tool.

Cons:

The only thing I found was that getting to where you want to go in this CRM took a lot of clicks. To open a specific ticket, for example, you'd have to first open a demo page before being able to open the ticket with the actual material. Although the site mapping was improved internally to and the amount of time it took to navigate from one page to the next. So far, it is the only disadvantage.

Kunle O.
Consultant in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

Top CRM if you know how to customize or can hire someone to

5 11 months ago

Comments: I used the platform as an employer, employee and now as a consultant. The platform is amazing as a place to store your data and make it actionable. Salesforce is constantly investing in improvements so if something is lacking, you will usually see a new feature that fills the gap in one of its release updates. And if there isn't something, Salesforce gives you enough access to the backend that you can build it/have someone build it for you.

Pros:

The ability to customize around any data solutions that your company needs is a huge benefit of the platform. And its popularity means there are integrations with most sales and marketing tools.

Cons:

The setup and implementation require a Salesforce administrator. You can navigate some things on your own but without hiring someone or finding a consulting partner to customize your applications, you won't get much value.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce has its core focus on CRM management and is definitely a leader in the space. There are definitely tools that might be more user-friendly but less powerful/scalable.

Alain jove R.
Alain jove R.
Freelancer in Philippines
Telecommunications, 501-1,000 Employees

The CRM worth buying

4 11 months ago

Comments: Overall, this app is something I'd definitely recommend as it has a very good system for organizing corporate activity, ease of use is very good, navigation wise it can be improved, load time is fast, and above all I haven't experienced any downtime when I was using this CRM.

Pros:

Salesforce is one awesome tool that is very useful and budget-wise that is already full of functionality to run daily tasks, organize tickets for support, reminders for important to do's whether needing immediate attention or non-urgent ones. It is also great with integrations for easier management such as with calendar apps. It has your sort functions, filters for categorizing, labeling, and disposition tagging for at a glance view. The one thing I observed about this CRM is it doesn't lag although a lot of users are already accessing the same interface, which means it has a stable platform and servers that can accommodate the bandwidth of multiple users. I can safely say that it allocates a significant storage to avoid the nuisance of pages loading slowly. Not only that, so far there are no reported issues of their database being breached or any intrusions which is very harmful for businesses and their trade secrets. It is vital since client data is the backbone of a business. I'm glad that they have established these safeguards well to make their product reliable and trustworthy.

Cons:

The only thing I noticed is it took a lot of clicks to get you to where you want to go in this CRM. For example, in opening a particular ticket, you'd have to open a preview page first before being able to open the ticket with the actual content itself. Although the site mapping was remedied internally to lessen the time of navigating from one page to another. So far that's the only downside I've encountered.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Comparing Zendesk navigation with Salesforce, the latter was a little easier compared to the former. The higher ups had also previously used Salesforce that's why it was the one being chosen as the company CRM.

Angel J.
HMIS Operations Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Salesforce Get Me

5 11 months ago

Comments: Using Salesforce for many years has helped keep track of everything business. We use it to track and organize email, notes, files and reports on clients and employees. We use the dashboard feature and notifications to stay on top of needs and alerts. It makes us more efficient in our work and our planning.

Pros:

I love the flexibility, the expandability, the collaboration I achieve with the entire organization has helped make us more efficient as a whole.

Cons:

The software is expensive yet they did give a non-profit discount that is appreciated. The buy-in from all users is also challenging just due to it being a new software.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: G Suite is good but it is not as durable and easily expandable to multiple needs as Salesforce.

Switched From: Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Zoho CRM was rated as good but we needed something that has established itself as a leader in the industry and we just went for Platinum service.