15 years helping British businesses

About Omnigo

Fully Integrated Incident Management, CAD, RMS, Jail Management, Mobile Patrol, Arrest & Booking, Compliance Reporting and More.

Learn more about Omnigo

Pros:

Ease of use, quick support. It will do what high priced reporting programs do and fills our needs.

Cons:

The inability to register more than one vehicle to the same owner/driver and to produce two separate permits.

Omnigo ratings

4.2
4.5
4.2
4.3

8.6/10

Omnigo has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 85 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Omnigo before?

Pastor Don
Overseer in US
Religious Institutions

What a great experience and Security tool to have.

Comments: The software is easy to use, so it's user friendly. The program is really simple to use but have a lot of tools to ensure your department is successful. The program is web based and ca be accessed anywhere where there's internet.

Pros:

Cons:

We did not purchase enough licenses. If there's no internet, you will not be able to access the software.

, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Report Exec is a sound product

Comments: Report Exec is ideal for any Security or Law Enforcement firm whom wishes for incident report accountability. The Dispatch program is especially useful for operations involving multitasking of many individuals and tasks by a single dispatcher. Their customer service and tech support teams are attentive and responsive.
If I were to critique a feature of the program it would be the use of vehicle tracking. It seems primarily designed for Law Enforcement, issuing tickets and detailed insurance/legal claim information (monetary values, legal fees, etc.). As a Security entity, our need is more for registering vehicles with associated tags and occasionally logging citations. I would also like there to be a West Coast presence to allow for Administrative training courses. I feel it would be beneficial to the customers if they could manage and facilitate their own systems with less manufacturer assistance.

Pros:

The Dispatch software. The ability to multitask several Officers and assignments by one or two individuals is key to a competent workflow with minimal resources.

Cons:

The lack or difficulty in customization.

Bryan
System Network Administrator in US
Financial Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

If looking for visitor management choose a different platform than iPass visitor management

Comments: We are using Omnigo for visitor management and for keeping track of security guards at locations.

Pros:

That they have a SaaS for the iPass so you don't have to manage the architecture on your own physical site.

Cons:

Do not like waiting on hold for 45 minutes for Omnigo support for iTrak / iPass to answer. Typically 8 times out of 10 when I call in they are not able to answer it while I'm on the phone with them either. I'm a system network admin at my company and service about 10-12 other services and this support is around the worst that I've ever seen. Everything extra to do within iPass is either an extra module or doesn't seem to work properly. For example if you want something more than their can'd reports you have to buy the Ad hoc reporting module or the new reporting module that they are coming out with. If you want to import employees from a CSV or import them off of active directory groups on a scheduled basis you have to buy their import module. Sales team when showing product acts like each of these items comes with the product and doesn't tell you until after you have bought it that each of these is an additional module cost. The R3 scanners to scan the drivers license and auto input the fields for visitors works about half the time as it'll create a different visitor 50% of the time scanning the same exact drivers license. For example if your name is John Doe it would scan it the first time and see John Doe then the second time it might scan it in as John. Doe which would create a separate visitor record since they didn't match exactly.

Captain Richard
Captain in US
Law Enforcement, 51–200 Employees

The most bang for your buck!

Comments: The enterprise program is one of the most complete entry level systems around with expandability and design options that rival much more expensive competitors. With over 12 years in the partnership we couldn't be happier with the product! The ability to run reports in an instant, document compliance with ease, and manage the daily operational needs of the department is supported with a robust system on a minimal platform. The web based software frees up on site storage space while maintaining security and back ups through a variety of backend options. The only thing better than the product is the phenomenal customer support! In over a decade there has not been one item that wasn't rectified immediately, completely, and with the utmost of professionalism! If you are looking to upgrade your current system, ask yourself the same thing we did. What is more important than getting someone immediately to address your needs regardless of time or need? For us it was a no brainer. Report Exec Enterprise from CESI is the par excellance we choose over and over again each day!

Pros:

The adaptability and integration options.

Cons:

I haven't found it yet

Tom
Sr. Systems Administrator in US
Higher Education, 201–500 Employees

Hands-off maintenance is a huge plus

Comments: I really enjoy the enterprise software that is hosted remotely on the Competitive Edge servers. It takes one more administrative/maintenance responsibility off our shoulders, ensures that we're always running the latest edition of the software, and utilizing the latest features. I also like the fact that my staff can access it from anywhere they have an internet connection - previously the program was only available on our local network. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars across the board is the dispatch module's continued reliance on locally-installed software. I was sold on this product due to all of the above-stated reasons but was quite disappointed to learn that there was still on-site maintenance requirements for the dispatch users. Any time the server/database gets updated, we have to locally update the required dispatch software. I am hopeful that this can be remedied in the future and this will truly become a cloud-hosted product.

Pros:

Versatile features, hosted off-site, very accessible/responsive support staff

Cons:

The need for local software on the dispatch module

Anne
Director of Security in US
Security & Investigations, 201–500 Employees

Exceptional Software

Comments: We use RE as our prime report writing software for our Security Department. The software fits our needs, and then some, perfectly. We use several of the options such as, daily events log, reports, parking permits and property. The software enables all of us in the department to be informed and current with happenings on campus. The reports produced by RE are professional looking and contain all of the information needed.
Setting up RE was simple, even for a non-techie like me. I called on RE support a few times and they were great. Each time I called them they were able to assist me with my questions.
I would highly recommend RE to other security departments

Pros:

The professional reports that are produced and the options that enable us to track items: parking permits, property, reports.

Director of Public Safety/Chief of Police in US
Law Enforcement, 201–500 Employees

Useful Product

Comments: Overall very positive: ran into major hurdle shortly after full implementation which CSEI worked on for two months to get resolved. Very responsive to customer inquiries, very good customer service. Very little down time, when unavoidable it is always explained. CEO himself actually made a round of calls after an extended issue a year or so ago.

Pros:

Ease of use, easy to train staff on. High-quality features and good product look. Our area prosecutor prefers our format over neighboring agencies.

Cons:

I have no major issues with the software. The back end admin side is a bit difficult to navigate but this is more likely due to my lack of expertise more than anything.

Montgomery
Security Dual Rate in US
Entertainment, 501–1,000 Employees

Report Exec and Me

Comments: Using Report Exec has been pretty good. It keeps me organised and has a great habit of making things as simple as possible. I'm not sure what the investments for the "Value of Money" is but we have been using Report Exec for years, so it's safe to assume that it good as well. While it took me months to fully grasp the program, I would like to see more tutorials for any additions in further updates, if possible. Thank you for allowing my workplace and I make use of your product!

Pros:

It records all important and not as important information in a clear manner.

Cons:

It can be somewhat overwhelming. There is much about Report Exec that is complex, and tutorials and help guides would be an easy fix.

tom
director of security in US
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Report Exec - a great incident reporting software sytem

Comments: We have used Report Exec since 2012. Prior to that time, we utilized a home grown system that no longer served our needs. We put out an RFP and looked into, compared and contrasted a number of incident reporting, Clery compliant, software product. Report Exec was easily customizable for our needs. It is easy to work with in all aspects. the College has more recently purchased for the Dean of Student's office, Maxient. Report Exec and Maxient have collaborated together so that our incident reports flow into the Maxient product seamlessly, saving time and effort by us. We are extremely happy with Report Exec!!

Pros:

Easy of use, customization, company easy to work with

Cons:

nothing

Allan
Director in US
Law Enforcement, 51–200 Employees

Review of Enterprise

Comments: We have been using RE programs for the past 16 years and have been satisfied for the same number of years. The Competitive Edge folks are usually two steps ahead of our needs, but if not, they listen closely and fix quickly. We feel sure that we are getting our money's worth. Occasionally there is a learning curve, but the program is designed to operate with ease.

Pros:

Cons:

Sometimes it would be nice to push the enter button rather than having to move the mouse to accept a query request.

Carol
Director in US
Higher Education, 201–500 Employees

Gustavus Report Exec

Comments: I have used Report Exec for many years and have always found it easy to use. The staff are always willing to hear your suggestions, ideas and needs. Improving the quality and functionality of the software is always a high priority and the staff work hard to meet my needs. If I have a dream about how the software can help me do my job easier, I never hesitate to share it because it. They often come true!!!

C
Application Admin in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Application Admin

Comments: Overall it has been a great product. It is easy to use and to teach. There have been a few times that the system has been down due to internet issues on the vendor side that has caused minor downtime issues. Overall the value for the product is hard to beat.

Pros:

Ease of use.

Cons:

Reliability of vendor internet/server.

Erika
Assistant Director of Public Safety in US
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good Product

Comments: It does what we need it to do and that is tracking reports and allows us to maintain records that can be reviewed for Clery.

Pros:

Adding a report is seamless.

Cons:

The updates are a little slow with changes in the law.

Lisa
Senior Administrative Assistant in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Senior Administrative Assistant

Comments: Report Exec Enterprise is a great LE software. We love the functionality and ease of use. We are very please in our decision to go with CESI.

Pros:

Ease of use.

Cons:

None noted.

James
Used the Software for: Not provided

Excellent reporting software, other features lack

Comments: I have used this software for about 4 years, and the reporting features on the software are above and beyond top notch! The ease of use, detail capabilities in the reports, and other features related to case report and data entry are just phenomenal! The software lacks in other areas. Many of the modules "exist" but lack the same detail given to the core of the product (reports and dispatching). An example is parking citations. The citations themselves are in line with reports, but the online registration module lacks key elements to help fit our business needs and even is cumbersome at points. Key Database entry doesn't tie into contacts and scheduling is not easy to use. Overall, I am very happy to be a Report Exec customer. We have been modifying ourselves where possible to make Report Exec a key part of our business practices.

Steven

So so Software

Comments: we have used Report Exec for about 2 years now. I was more impressed with the software when we purchased it than I am today. There have been changes and updates that seem to make the software less user-friendly. As an example, the search function for incident reports was very simple to select a date range for the search. An update was done and it made the search much more complicated and takes much more time to get the information. Another upgrade made attaching a report to an email more difficult.
As far as I am aware there is no app to run the program smoothly from an IPAD

Stewart

Operations Manager

Comments: Very positive and relatively easy to use. I am very happy at how you can easily customize the different drop down menus. This helps to more easily evolve the program as our department evolves as well. Customer support has also been great. We call you answer and usually within a few minutes we resolve our issue. I also enjoy the updates as well. These have always resolved any compatibility issues with different browsers etc.

Robin

Report Exec review

Comments: We have been using report Exec for several years now and have been overall impressed with the system and its functionality. The updates can be challenging too with through the bugs and support is quick to respond, but the help is limited at times. Overall we like Report Exec and hope it will continue to develop.

Pros:

Great functionality and fairly easy to use.

Cons:

Updates cause glitches and support lacking.

Easy and Simple

Comments: The experience with ReportExec Enterprise can be sum up with three words, "easy and simple." It's a pleasure to do reports now, compare to paper reports. Don't change anything. I recently installed the app in my cell phone. I haven't gotten a chance to use it at this survey, but it looks just as easy and simple.

Jeremy
Assistant Security Director

Awesome Company

Comments: We went with this company originally because they were local, I'm glad we did! Their customer service and tech support is top notch! the sales and training teams are spectacular!! If you are looking for CAD and/or RMS I highly recommend them, they are a top notch company who stay ahead by continuing to be innovative!

James
Chief of Police

Report Exec Reiview

Comments: Our department switched to Report Exec several years ago and the transition was smooth and the software was easy to learn and use. The customer service and support is second to none. I would recommend any department looking for records, dispatch, or parking software to give Report Exec a call.

Tiffany

Report Exec. Is Great

Comments: My experience with Report Exec. has been great. It's easy to use and I know it's hands down one of the best software systems out there. The system is very easy to use, and it's easily to fit to your needs as well as the company needs.

David G.
Peace Officer in Canada
Used the Software for: Not provided

This software is fairly simple to use and is fairly forgiving.

Comments: Some of the aspects are of American persuasion I have been unable to change. PROS.... I am challenged in computers so if I can operate this then it must be good. Support Staff such as George WOOF are a huge asset to this product!

Joseph
Security Officer in US
Security & Investigations

Quality Program

Comments: Very rarely do I have trouble with Report Exec System. Easy to operate even for someone computer challenged as me.

Pros:

Easy to navigate

Cons:

Slow at times.

Nancy

Report Exec Review

Comments: Customer service with one particular representative (Craig) has been great. He goes out of his way to help us accomplish what we need. He always returns our calls in a timely manner.