Robust webinar platform

Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Public Policy, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This platform saves us a ton of money vs. in-person meetings. It's good enough to provide an experience that can substitute for most in-person meetings. We also do numerous training sessions with this platform, record them, and make them available to our partners.

Pros: We probably don't use 30% of the features during any given meeting, but it's nice to have the flexibility of breakout sessions, whiteboards, video conferencing, etc. Most of our sessions are simple PowerPoints uploaded into the room, utilizing integrated telephony and chat for communication. But the system is robust, offering just about anything you could imagine doing in an online meeting. We record most of our sessions, and Adobe offers good tools for editing the recordings, which can then be shared right from Adobe's platform. The pods available in the room allow for document sharing during the meeting, the playing of audio and video files, polling and surveys, and of course screen sharing. The new HTML client means participants don't have to leave the browser to engage in meetings any more, and there is a mobile client for joining meetings via Android or iOS. The admin interface offers branding so you can ensure all the meetings have your company's logo and colors. All in all, it's a pretty slick package.

Cons: My biggest gripe with Adobe Connect is the necessity of engaging a third party in order to achieve integrated telephony. This should be included. To be clear, VOIP is included. I'm simply talking about the ability of participants to call in to a meeting using a regular phone requires a third party. While it's not enough to make me seek a different webinar platform, it is shocking that Adobe has not addressed this glaring issue. The only issue I have with the platform is playing long videos during meetings never seem to work, and it has forced us to all but exclude video from our presentations.

A functional and effective tool for business

Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Bruce F.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We definitely recommend you to try Adobe Connect for your business. With a help of this service, you can easily share files, presentations and organize meetings. In addition, it helps to stay in touch with your team despite a location.

Pros: The best thing about Adobe Connect is its functionality. The software offers different pools, chats, file shares, and quizzes. In addition, there are multiple designs which are very useful for work. We are convinced that Adobe Connect service will help you to conduct online conferences, meetings, training classes or webinars much more successful. Adobe Connect is a web conferencing service with a help of which you can easily share data and multimedia files. With the assistance of this software, you can get back immediate feedback from hundreds of users. Moreover, with this tool, you can easily lead to webinars and online meetings.

Cons: There is no doubt that Adobe Connect has more advantages than disadvantages, but some issues should be improved. Firstly, it is a little bit hard to figure out everything connected with the interface’s features and options because of an interface itself a bit overloaded. It takes some time to sort out everything and learn all the necessary combinations. Moreover, the service can easily shut down or freeze without any reason.

A No-Frills Online Meeting Tool

Reviewed on 05/09/2019
Adrian T.
Instructional Designer
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall Adobe Connect was an acceptable tool, but I preferred the look/feel of WebEx and GoToMeeting which seemed a bit more modern. For an individual account, I prefer Zoom but haven't experienced that as an enterprise tool so I don't truly know how it compares. The few times I did need user support as an admin for Connect, I had a heck of a time trying to track down a live human being - it was not easy getting help until we threatened to cancel our subscription. I probably wouldn't be quick to recommend this tool since there are so many alternatives out there these days.

Pros: Connect has a very simple structure of pods that can be turned on or off, depending upon the features you'd like to have available for your meeting. Some examples include chat, drawing, video, screen sharing, polling. The user interface is extremely easy to manage, and I used to train college faculty to use this for offering online classes and lectures - 95% of the time there were absolutely no issues. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and meetings/webinars can be recorded for later viewing.

Cons: From an administrator perspective, the admin console for this tool was very outdated. Each user had a folder, within each folder was a series of links for old meetings and recordings. It was complex enough that we opted to have admins manage meeting room creation for all users because it just wasn't very intuitive. The pod look was already a bit outdated when I stopped using the software a few years back, and there were some limits in terms of how many people could be sharing their webcams at once. Also, we found that if more than 2-3 people had their microphones active, there was a lot of feedback, so we always told people to mute everyone unless they absolutely needed to hear participants.

I use to sell Adobe Connect...Best Reliable Conference Platform on the Market

Reviewed on 27/06/2017
Ray S.
Success Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This was the best conferencing tool. Sold it and used it daily.

Pros: You can customize your conference room depending on how and what you want to share. There are pods within your conference room which allows you to have a document sharing pod, a video sharing pod, a chat pod, survey pod, etc. To many to name. You can host one on one as well as one to many(Events). I use to train clients on this tool and the feedback was always positive. The interface dashboard is very is to navigate while in the meeting because you can show only what you what your audience to see. This allows you to pull documents, presentations and videos in the meeting on the fly. You can also record your meetings and send out recording that can be tracked to know if the recipient viewed the recording and or forwarded. There are way to many pros to name. The company I worked for was a conferencing provider and we sold partner products...WebEx, Microsoft, etc and Adobe Connect was always ranked high. One other pro...there is no download to join a meeting, you click the link and you're in. Ever tried to join a meeting and have to wait for something to download on your desktop before you enter - headache.

MY PARTNER IN BUSINESS

Reviewed on 17/08/2019
Aqsa Y.
IT PERSON
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This application is my all time favorite and hence, it cannot be replaced with any other now.

Pros: Best software for my daily routine work because with the help of it am able to make conferences and also to share a number of documents with my colleagues with just few clicks. Furthermore, this application provides me a real time chat to solve all my queries and also with its amazing features i can share photos, videos and pdf files with full ease. Also it offers various pools, quizzes and much more to make my experience more valuable with it. Feedbacks from indiviuals helps alot in problem solving.

Cons: For me only few things that makes my experience a little bit frustrating that is its audio and video sometimes freeze and take a-lot of time to load properly also there are certain issues with its connectivity sometime that makes it a bit more lag. Apart from this its the best solution for all my daily tasks.

Very useful tool for hosting virtual meetings. Does have a few bugs and limitations!

Reviewed on 06/07/2018
Musician
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This is a great software for hosting interactive virtual meetings and classes.

Pros: I have used Adobe Connect for hosting MANY meetings where some attendees could not be on campus. It works well for its purpose. It has just enough features to do everything that you need it to, but not so many features that it is overwhelming. I frequently use the recording feature to keep track of meetings and distribute them later to folks who couldn't attend (as well as go back and listen to some parts for note-taking purposes). It's also nice to be able to switch between meeting room formats so that you can share a separate screen, add notes during the webcast, upload files to share with other participants, etc.

Cons: Honestly, I feel that there are some better options available that have the same types of features. Adobe Connect tends to be quite buggy. I've had a lot of problems with people getting dropped or having bad connections. Sometimes audio or video freezes up while we are using it, especially when trying to share screens. Participants also have to be a bit tech-savvy when using the software, if they want a good experience. I found that many of the people tuning in did not have headphones which caused a lot of volume/feedback issues. I often end up having to put "tech support" shoes on while trying to run a meeting, in order to get everyone on the virtual end to be able to hear and see the meeting clearly.

80-20 Split

Reviewed on 16/12/2018
Kenatu B.
Senior Programmer Analyst
Primary/Secondary Education, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Adobe connect is a stately gentleman that ladies wished would be a little bit more of bad boy for that extra excitement. If you are looking for a higly relaiable, stable profesional, no nonsense web conferencing tool, then we have a winner. Adobe connect has it all except the excitement factor but that is Adobe's trade mark...Give you that 80% and leave you wanting the little 20% extra.

Pros: It has a rich list of feature that make a web conferencing experience for host ans user very interactive. You can turn your past sessions in to archives after making your own edits. This adds value ro repeat sessions and online learning facilitattions.
The in session Q&A and provate chat faciliations are also a big plus.

Cons: The price tag can make a goat gag but when you have clients that are more comfortable with this platform what are you gonna do?
It also requires a high level of technical savvyness but offers everything you need to become that guy. There is no shortage of information to make yo an experton the platform.

Adobe Connect and I

Reviewed on 08/11/2018
Cynthia R.
Customer Service Representative
Information Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Adobe allows our company to work with work-at-home agents using the same materials and software as in a traditional training room or conference.

Pros: I was a bit hesitant about using Adobe Connect. I thought it would be a software that would be complex and non user friendly. I was surprised to discover the opposite is true. Adobe allowed my training class to be engaged with user friendly options to be apart of the classroom. You can raise your hand, ask a question, provide feedback and even express thoughts in the moment. It is equipped with a white board, chat and options for getting the instructors attention without disrupting the class. the interface is easy to use and appealing. It is secure and private and as a company we often have several training classes going at one time as well as conferences via the Adobe Connect.

Cons: I am very impressed with Adobe Connect and don't have many critiques as far as cons go. Visibility of icons are the common criticism. Once you get acclimated to where things are then the icons themselves are not an issue.

Best software for video conferences or video calls with many power full features.

Reviewed on 23/06/2019
Electrical Engineer
Shipbuilding, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: As an Electrical Engineer, I participate in many conferences regarding projects and company meetings. In our shipbuilding and repairing company most of the project from foreign customers. Then most of the customers have to visit our company. But most of the time we use adobe connect to our conference then the distance is not matters and conference is the same as a normal conference. Adobe connect also includes visualization tools such as polls, chat, whiteboards, and a console for mixing video streams. Also maintaining high levels of quality in video and audio helps to conduct the effective conference and take good desisions.

Pros: This software included with many features and using these features users can do many things in online meeting like a normal meeting. Also, a video conference can record and there are many tools to edit the videos. Document sharing is available video, audio, pdf, presentation can easily share with other users. This also supports mobile platforms. With email integration, users can be sent an invitation to events and set reminders.

Cons: New users need some kind of training before work with adobe connect.

Overcome the barriers of space thanks to this software.

Reviewed on 24/09/2018
Trina H.
Coordinadora editorial
Arts & Crafts, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Adobe Connect is one of the software I use most regularly when I hold high-level meetings, involving managers of other publishers, cultors, artists, musicians, and other members of the various publishing projects we intend to undertake.

Pros: Currently in our publishing house we have made many links with authors and musicians outside our latitudes, with whom we have developed joint work to align strategies for the construction of new books, where music and literary elements go from the hands of the experiences, anecdotes and stories of these authors. Adobe Connect has been a fascinating tool, which has allowed us, among many things, to overcome this barrier of distance, thanks to a comfortable and highly interactive online conference room, where we interact and steal information according to our interests as a publisher. Another innovative element of this efficient software, is the possibility of establishing lines of work for each room in order to treat each topic with special depth, without combining themes or dispersing information. Another positive argument of this software is its warm and functional interface that segments the roles of each of the people who participate in videoconferences, making much easier the work of editorial research.

Cons: One of the impediments that seem when I use this software is that for some artists and developers it is not very easy to use, having to do small introductory courses to use it as I wish. This happens because there are certain aspects of computing and software management that are not so digestible. However, it is not such a big obstacle that it detracts from this incredible software.

A software that allows us not to leave pending assignments for later

Reviewed on 01/08/2018
Lina maria V.
Profesional en formación
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Due to my duties within the corporation where I live, we have to make trips to the interior of the country and abroad in order to attend petroleum meetings, chemistry or simply go to recondite places where it is presumed there will be future oil exploitation. In this absence to our natural workspace, Adobe Connect plays a fundamental role, since, among its many benefits, one of the most important and for which we use the software the most, is that we can make meeting rooms online, from a Android device, tablet or IOS, with our immediate supervisors, managers and managers, making daily reports of the progress we are making in the external areas where we are working. This incalculable goodness saves us incalculable resources of time and money, since only from our cell phone or tablet, we can be making timely advances in the site in an effective way and with the greater security that only Adobe Connect can offer.

Cons: When I have had to set up an online room to set up meetings, complications have arisen based on some complex tools that the software has. While it is not a problem in itself of the functionality of the software, it is a point that should be taken into account so that the next updates are easier to use and so everyone can use the software in a simple way.

Big Fan, great product.... but a few things to take notice of

Reviewed on 22/08/2018
Tyler M.
Digital marketing
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, I love the product but wish I could find a better way of producing output reports to manage attendance. I'm sure there's a better way of doing it the way I currently do, but I couldn't find it myself. There could be a more pronounced, efficient way to come up with solutions in this area and others. If the audio issues were resolved, I'd be even more excited about Connect. The multi-function platform fits our Manager training very well, although we experience issues along the way from time-to-time.

Pros: I am an avid user and administrator of Adobe Connect, it is a great product. the features I like most are on the admin side, with the recording features and uploading capabilities. It's great that on a single platform, I can host over 40 people, all while launching everything from separate chat windows to PPTs, to audio recordings, embedded videos, and more, all while maintaining consistent bandwidth quality.

Cons: I constantly run into Audio problems. Every presenter I have use Adobe, which rotates on a bi-weekly basis, has a different setup, computer, and audio equipment. This seems to be a problem about half of the time, with different people having different issues syncing either their mic or speakers. This became hugely problematic in the first week as I had an audience of about 75 people, where I needed to take time away from the session to troubleshoot audio issues.

Adobe Connect- For an amazing interaction experience

Reviewed on 11/10/2019
Hashani F.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The modern design components of the Adobe Connect 10 provides a familiar feel even to the first time users. It remains active through the browser, which enhances the speed of interaction. One can also broadcast HD-quality videos through it.

Pros: It allows a customized appearance of the virtual rooms and makes them more interactive through the use of different background images, layouts, polls, quizzes, chat pods, etc. The custom apps enhance their functionality in numerous ways. These virtual rooms can be used in more than one session as per the requirement.

Cons: Adobe Connect needs a third-party solution for letting the users avail of its VoIP features. Another drawback of this software is the lack of a private chat option. Besides this, other cheaper options also exist, that can be used instead of this software.

Feature rich collaborating tool

Reviewed on 22/02/2019
Raghavendar N.
Sr. Consultant
Information Technology & Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I was using for conducting quick training and attending other presenter webinar

Pros: Allows you to very good Digital training, webinar and collaborative experiences. Compare to other similar tools, Adobe gives you better control to Hosts like add images to back-ground, host can decide the functionalities to be available and as many part on the screen as we like, which will be seen by audience. Custom Layouts allow pre-defined grouping parts, making one structure to class room or webinar. We can go for one layout for all or separate layout for each speakers. Navigating through multiple layouts within a session with different content like slides, videos will make the audience more attentive and engagement with content. Rooms that are pre-designed will stay with the account and re-use the same, saving time and efforts. But the contents, layout or notes taken will exist within that url and available for future use. We can save that custom designed as template for multiple use. Also the “presenter only area” allow collaborate with individual audience or presenter. We can measure the engagement of the our room. Another, prepare-mode allows to visit and set-up layouts without disturbing the live meeting.

Cons: Needs improvement in "look & feel" and some areas are confusing to host. Connectivity issues too pops up. Help option is needs improvement

Adobe Connect for Meetings and Webinars

Reviewed on 02/11/2018
Riyaz A.
Global Director of Training
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Adobe Connect is great when it works. When it does not, you have to deal with the reseller and Adobe. Both tend to point fingers at each other versus attempting to resolve the issue for you.

Pros: Adobe Connect is a versatile product that can very easily be used to host meetings and webinars. We use it for training sessions where we have attendees interact with various aspects of the program and with each other. The interaction keeps the attendees engaged and interested in the material being presented or taught.

Cons: The Adobe Connect reporting and dashboard capabilities are not intuitive. You really have to think and try out different scenarios before you find the format that works for you. We're also seeing latency when launchign the event catalog.

Used to use WebEx, but Adobe Connect is so much better!

Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Meeting Planner
Government Relations, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This is hands down the best training or collaboration software I've used. From meetings where a lot of planning needs to happen and documents need to shared or edited live, to training sessions that are run by subject matter experts, Adobe Connect frees you up to get the work done. I am a producer for webinars, and have also trained others to use this software. I haven't been able to find any close competition yet!

Pros: The flexibility of Adobe Connect is great. Want to have three hosts and five presenters? No problem! There's no "ball" to have to track and shuffle to give people permissions. You can even set permissions for users before they even enter your meeting room!

Cons: Some of the features aren't very intuitive, so the learning curve was unnecessarily steep. However, if you Google around and keep at it, you'll find a lot of cool features you might otherwise miss. I'd also love it if they added the option to turn on dynamic video switching, so the active screen would automatically switch to the active speaker (a la Skype). I've mentioned this to Adobe, and sounds like this might be an added feature soon.

Online teacher using Adobe Connect as virtual classroom

Reviewed on 13/10/2017
Brandon L.
Social Studies Teacher and Curriculum Coordinator
Primary/Secondary Education, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: After using Adobe Connect for 3 years on a weekly basis, I have a appreciation for its potential as an educational tool, while a frustration with the severe limitations and lack of functionality. I can tell this is a program meant first and foremost as a tool for meetings, and I cannot endorse it as a regular digital classroom until some of the above issues are addressed.

Pros: Relatively straightforward to use. Allows for stable use of audio and visual communication with large groups. Layout feature makes transitioning between different topics smoother. Downloadable apps allow for the potential for customization. The recording and attendance function make disseminating information easy. Mobile apps allows for more diverse applications. Breakout rooms are an excellent tool for small group learning.

Cons: Base functionality is extremely limited. Notepods don't even have the sort of text modification present even in e-mails or notepad programs, making them extremely limited in use in a classroom. Most educational tools are locked behind a pay wall. The inability for more than one person to write in a notepod hinders collaboration. Inability to use presenter only area while in breakout rooms causes problems. The white board function is virtually unusable due to poor interface and inability to switch between functions smoothly. PDF files require constant resizing to get to a point where they are readable, and often have lots of wasted dead space. Word Files cannot be shared at all. When screen sharing it is difficult to access the functionality of the room itself. When using link pods, one person clicking the link opens it on everyone else's computer. There is severely limited flexibility when it comes to learning options for a classroom, especially for creating interactive experiences, such as games or worksheets. Private messages cannot be seen by the host, allowing students to talk to each other without supervision creating a risk for bullying and off topic conversation, and while private messaging can be turned off in the main room, it cannot be in Breakout Rooms, and turning off private messaging makes it difficult to provide SPED support to students without drawing the attention of classmates.

A high quality web meeting room

Reviewed on 27/07/2018
Anais B.
Quality Auditor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It is the best option in the market to make videoconference rooms where work team meetings can be held that for one reason or another are not located in the same physical space

Pros: The inclusion Adobe Connect to the consortium where I work has been one of the best decisions taken by the Department of Informatics, and this I say, because the previous solutions we had to communicate in video calls and video calls were very poor and did not offer all the benefits offered this software. On the one hand, this software is excellent because you can create conference rooms with a personal key that allows controlling access to users, giving you higher levels of security. On the other hand Adobe Connect offers other elemntos for the interaction in the room that are very interesting as they are, notes, private chats and group chats, shared files and videos, which increase the interaction between the different participants of the room. And finally, one of the greatest benefits that Adobe Connect has and that makes it one of the best is that it can be used in tablets, smart phones and IOS.

Cons: For the amount of benefits that the software has, it tends to become a bit sophisticated, needing medium knowledge in the computer area to use the software at its maximum capacity

The Best Web Conferencing Platform

Reviewed on 09/10/2019
Dinidu H.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's the best tool of this kind on the market as it has all the features needed to organize and coordinate online projects. It's expensive, however, the annual subscription offers a good discount.

Pros: It is a premium product from a trusted brand. Features like dynamic participation and video recording make it a useful tool for any team that is looking for an all-inclusive web conferencing software.

Cons: It's an expensive product. It comes in three pricing plans with monthly and annual billing options. Fortunately, there is a 30-days free trial. The Meetings module is free for up to three participants.

Adobe Connect is a simple to-utilize video conferencing administration with liberal highlights

Reviewed on 29/03/2018
Mahidhar reddy V.
Sys admin
Customer Support

Pros: Exceptionally adjustable gathering spaces. Free trial doesn't require installment data. Adobe Connect's dark and-white interface looks extremely corporate, reminiscent of big business programming I've used to track get-away days or submit cost reports at different employments. It's laid out keenly, however, with one menu at the highest point of the page that connects to your spared substance and layouts.

Cons: On the expensive side, especially on the off chance that you require numerous hosts. No dial-in numbers as it were

Adobe

Reviewed on 14/08/2017
Jen L.
Senior Developer & Designer
2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The software is easy to use overall. It has multiple options for the value. Depending on your needs, this can be a very valuable asset to your business or personal needs. Overall the value is there and if you are an active Adobe software user, you can't go wrong with this software package.

Cons: The platform of paying monthly versus paying for the software and getting updates is clearly a marketing strategy by Adobe and I wish they would make it slightly less expensive monthly.

A good program, but were forced to refuse

Reviewed on 20/02/2018
Alex K.
SMM-manager
Customer Support

Pros: We decided to use this solution because of its functionality. But they did not calculate that it would cost so much. Indeed, the product does not require the installation of additional software and has a wide cross-platform. All you need is access to the Internet. However, the price just killed. The cost of a package for 5 students with installation on the server of the company and technical support cost $ 30. Our need was to expand the package to at least 30 people. Here also consider.

Cons: The main disadvantage - the price. It is easy to find affordable solutions cheaper, albeit not so convenient.

Adobe Connect has been replaced by Zoom for my company, but I prefer Adobe Connect

Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Chris S.
Educator
Education Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: One of the best parts about Adobe Connect was how quickly and easily you were able to connect to meetings. I loved the fact that as soon as I logged in, a number was ready to call me and have me join a conversation quickly, whereas with Zoom, I feel like logging into a meeting takes essentially triple the time. I also like being able to pause myself if I need to step away very quickly, where I have not found the ability to do that in Zoom.

Cons: Some of the features seem a little dated and it is not the most user friendly experience, and I think this is why my company has ultimately switched.

Great software up to a point

Reviewed on 08/01/2019
Dave F.
Teacher
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have used it for educational functions - conducting a class or giving lectures to a small number of students.

Pros: Adobe Connect seems to be the best way to hold online meetings or classes. All the features that you would expect for something like this are all there. You can share documents, share screens, ask questions (raise hand), it's all very easy to use. This is great if you are teaching a class or conducting a meeting - which is the intent of the software. It is very easy to use, not complicated - and overall can be quite reliable for use.

Cons: Some of the downsides of Adobe Connect, from my own use - is it seems to be a very large resource hog for your computer as well as your internet connection. It's great if you're using it alone, but if you try to do anything else on your computer - it tends to drag and slow down. It can crash your browser, hang and lag in the middle of things - and sometimes it can't buffer very well. When it crashes, you have to start all over again, which can mean missing details of whatever class or meeting you're having. I would not recommend it for groups larger than six or seven people at a time. Sometimes the crashes happen for seemingly no reason, it will slow down to a crawl. I would suggest being plugged into your connection and not rely on your WIFI signal.

Perfect Tool for Working Remotly

Reviewed on 27/07/2018
Harsh R.
Sr Manager
Management Consulting, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I highly recommend this for training and webinars

Pros: Adobe Connect can be used for Training , Webinar, and connecting with you Team at work. It is great while connecting offshore and onshore team. It has Video Audio Screen Sharing feature all integrated. Presentation are impressive here

Cons: It takes a little time to learn all its feature. Sometimes system may freeze(not for all user) and we need to restart the meeting. Chat log sent to you is not organised.