Filter by:

• Overall

About ClearCompany

ClearCompany Applicant Tracking is designed to give your hiring team the tools they need to hire the right people quickly.

Learn more about ClearCompany

Keona F.
Office Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Checks all the boxes

5 2 years ago

Comments: I entered in expecting what I have seen before with other major HRM software companies. I expected constant growing pains and problems and lackluster customer service. ClearCompany proved me wrong and has consistently delivered quality product support and customer service for the two tears that I have been using the product.

Pros:

It is super user friendly! Although it is a quality product with great functions, you don't have to be a techie to catch on to how everything works. You are never alone as far as product support. This company is constantly inquiring about how to make the product better. That is how they stay on top with this product. Other HRM software management companies over promise and under deliver... Not Clear Company. They are constantly right there to answer questions quickly and resolve concerns at amazing speed.

Cons:

The few things that I could point out are honestly more of a preference than a problem. It would be nice to have a few other ways to search for applicants, i.e. by phone number or email address, but again, that is only a preference. Everything this software says it will do, it does .

Jillian J.
Jillian J.
Employee and Labour Relations Associate Manager in Canada
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees

ATS system that makes tracking easy

4 3 years ago

Pros:

ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive for both recruiters and hiring managers. The system allows you to reply directly to candidate and forward them to the hiring manager. The best part is that all of the information is kept in one place for easy reference. You can view the email correspondence with each candidate, add interview notes and attach documents.

Cons:

I wish there was a better way to sort candidates based on the jobs they're matched with or could potentially be matched to. The software has a Talent Pool feature, but I don't find it useful unless there is an open requisition for the type of job the candidate could be considered for.

Mark S.
Director HR in Canada

ClearCompany Software Review

4 5 months ago

Comments: We have setup a Performance Review process, that captures and maintains performance review data for our staff in one place. We conduct reviews 3 times per year. The workflow saves an incredible amount of time and the reviews are part of our Bonus program, so with a simple download, we are able to facilitate bonus calculations within hours rather than days.

Pros:

We use this software to manage our Performance Review process. We are able to structure the reviews how we would like to see them, and use the workflow to channel the review from the initial reviewer to 2nd and 3rd level approvers. We plan to use the 360 review process in the future. Overall, the process within the application works very well.

Cons:

I'd suggest that reporting could be improved. I'd like the ability to download any data element from ClearCompany, not just the canned reports, and massage it in a spreadsheet.

Mona M.
Human Resource Manager in US
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Great customer service and personal support

5 12 months ago

Comments: Excellent! Truly for me the customer service is what wins me over. The product is great don't get me wrong but without the help of an actual person these a wonderful product can fall flat on it's face. I have never had a frustration with a dropped call or an email that was not returned promptly. I would recommend ClearCompany without reservations.

Pros:

The integration of ClearCompany into our process was truly extraordinary. From the first meeting until today I have a close relationship with the person that helped to set it up. He is prompt in his reply and very thorough providing a detailed explanation as well as screenshots and directions. I really appreciate him! Once trained, the software itself is intuitive and easy to understand.

Cons:

There are some tweaks that I think could be improved upon. I typically ask my Customer Success Manager if something is available and if not, he tries to recommend another option. Example, we are looking to add a training tracking option and he referred us to another company that integrates with ClearCompany. Regardless, the pros outweigh the cons at this point and they are always open to exploring options which I appreciate.

Eric D.
Director, Human Resources in US

Far Superior to Other Platforms

5 5 years ago

Comments: As someone who has used many other talent acquisition and performance management tools, ClearCompany has proven to be far superior to other platforms commercially available today. It is an extremely efficient product, very intuitive and not at all clunky. We have never experienced any downtime or unexpected periods of not being able to access the system when we need to which validates the reliability of the technology.

As it relates to the performance management module, I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to set up a performance review cycle in particular. It is very intuitive, and you have the ability to make changes quickly and easily. User feedback was also positive in terms of "ease of use" and efficiencies gained.
The ClearCompany software saved a significant portion of our Human Resources and managers time in terms of creating efficiency and adding value to our processes. For each manager who used the software during our most recent review cycle, ClearCompany's technology saved each individual substantial time vs. a cumbersome process. Once we eliminated the administrative burden from our reviews, we were able to spend more time on quality performance discussions - creating succession planning and performance improvement.

Emily G.
Recruiting Manager in US
Medical Devices, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent do it all software

5 3 years ago

Comments: Outstanding software, outstanding team!

Pros:

I used CC for over 3 years while working for a previous company and absolutely loved it! My favorite feature isn't in the software, its the customer service. Each company has a dedicated professional to help with big issues (set up, major edits, etc) and an awesome help desk too. Very intuitive to create workflows and the system and easy to set up for recruiting, goal setting, performance evaluations and employee file maintenance. I cannot speak to cost but I know that when our company "shopped" for other software to find a cheaper option we couldn't find one that could do everything like CC could.

Cons:

I really cannot complain to much about the system. When I was using the software they didn't have a mobile app, I don't know if that has changed.

Shaquanna A.
Human Resource Specialist in US
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees

The Best Software For Onboarding

5 2 years ago

Comments: ClearCompany has excelled with keeping us informed of onboards completing tasks, and has improved the quality of the hiring process overall.

Pros:

ClearCompany is very dependable, easy to navigate, and does everything for us. With the ease of knowing that we have this software in place, we can rest assured that our onboards are taken care of.

Cons:

The software could be a little better at sending reminder emails to onboards and their direct managers informing them of the tasks remaining in their packets instead of us having to check and send reminder emails to onboards who have not completed any tasks.

Lori E.
Director of HR in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

satisfied customer

4 last year

Comments: keeps our recruitment activities on track with ease of communication with candidates.

Pros:

This ATS is easy to use, and they have significantly improved the userface over the past few years. When you get the right rep from Clear Co, it's a great partnership. The use of texting has been huge improvement for our recruiting team.

Cons:

It does not have the ability for confidential requisitions. If you post a position, every recruiter in the organization can see it. Non standard integrations get glitchy.

John W.
National Recruiter in US
Utilities, 201-500 Employees

ClearCompany is a user friendly, adaptable software with great customer support.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

They made the change from paper application seamless and were able to integrate with our payroll company. The system is user friendly and you can customize the online applications. We have had good customer service with any issues that we have had in the past.

Cons:

The reporting is good, but could be better. They should add more options and ways to narrow down the data and have more options when exporting data.

Amy W.
Corporate Recruiter in
Retail, 201-500 Employees

Very User Friendly

5 5 years ago

Comments: Love it, it's a great ATS, helps keep me organized, and it's very very user-friendly.

Pros:

Easy to use, great customer service, what items it can integrate into my hiring process it has, and had done so easily.

Cons:

I wish i could integrate into my payroll system, but that is not in their control, I think that has more to do with my payroll system. Still love it.

Shannen K.
Senior HR Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees

Excellent Customer Service

4 3 years ago

Comments: Overall I would recommend ClearCompany based solely on the customer support that you receive. I think as time goes on they will continue to update the program and many of the issues that they currently have will no longer be an issue.

Pros:

Every rep that we had with ClearCompany was fantastic! Very helpful and always very responsive.

Cons:

Unfortunately there are many limitations to the site and we had to come up with multiple work arounds in order for it to work with our process.

Lindsey H.
Marketing Manager in US
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Straight forward and easy to implement

5 4 years ago

Comments: Better candidate experience. Save time for hiring managers and HR.

Pros:

The software is user friendly and the customer support is great. Our implementation specialist, Victoria, made the implementation process seamless. We have team members who aren't comfortable with technology and are able to use the system.

Cons:

We are a small hotel company and it seems like some of the features built in ClearCompany are for larger companies with a much different workflow. Additionally, there is not a direct integration with ADP, our payroll system, even though I was told in the sales process that there was.

Program Manager in US
11-50 Employees

Great software for tracking applicants and made a lot of our processes easier and more efficient

4 4 years ago

Comments: It was great to streamline our efficiency and was outstanding as a tool for performance evaluations. I really look for a sleek and clean design/user interface with any software and that was one of the things that attracted me to ClearCompany. It saves our HR department a significant amount of time and added value in some areas that we didn't quite identify needing it. I thought the customer service was great and I always had the help I needed when I needed it.

Pros:

The best part was that it seemed easy to use for both the recruiter and the applicant. As a user, the calendar interface on the home page was clean and easily managed, which I used a lot. My team also parsed a lot of resumes in which seemed to be fairly consistent and easy. Overall, for the price I think it's a great investment for a company but I would recommend taking advantage of as many features as possible to get the most bang for your buck.

Cons:

My company is smaller than most so some of the features seemed like they were for larger companies that had streamlined a lot of their processes. I use ADP for payroll and there wasn't really direct integration which was annoying. I like to create a lot of customizable reports and had trouble doing this without the help of the team.

Stacey C.
Telecommunications

If you are shopping for an ATS, take a second look at ClearCompany HRM

5 6 years ago

Pros:

This tool is very easy to use -- intuitive user interface. I'm in HR and often need to help hiring managers navigate. I can get them up to speed in 10 minutes or less, which is not so with other systems I've used and trained people on. The reporting capability made preparations for our AAP a snap, and helps with last minute requests for data/metrics from Executive Leadership.

Cons:

Although we are currently not using the performance management component, I think I could make a case for incorporating this feature as well if it was integrated with a compensation tool for performance and salary planning combined.

Sean D.
Recruiting Manager in US
Management Consulting

Fantastic Product with all the bells and whistles

5 6 years ago

Pros:

The product makes my recruiting and onboarding tasks easier because the system is customized but NOT cumbersome, like other ATS systems.

Cons:

The only feature I think I would like is the capability for individuals to build job seeker profiles, which would allow an email to be sent to the prospective candidate if I were to post a job meeting their profile criteria, with a link for them to apply in the email, if interested

Steph P.
HR Generalist in US
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees

Great customer service

4 3 years ago

Pros:

knowledgeable people but we lost our rep..team was awesome! the conferences are super helpful!

Cons:

Just time to learn about more features and the overwhelming feeling of switching data . So ease of switch would be great!

Account Manager in US
Internet

Thank you so much Clearcompany!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Thanks a lot

Pros:

This is a very powerful tool and it helps my business to grow. I am so happy to have this discovered.

Cons:

So far its all good and very easy to use, I want to use it as long as I can for my business. Thank you so much!

Linda M.
Primary/Secondary Education

Customer Support from Lewiston Public Schools

Pros:

The support is excellent...........no matter what the issue/problem, they always go above and beyond to help us/me out.

Cons:

Paying for adding some of the forms but they have to make money somehow :)

Mary D.
Owner in US

Good software.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The user interface is simple and very intuitive. They have a library of training videos that covers almost any problem you may have.

Cons:

Difficult to get others on team involved. They have to be trained and watch a lot of videos. Big learning curve.

Carlos H.
Carlos H.
Creador de patrones, pattern design in Venezuela

It is easy to filter the right candidates for recruitment, we save time in the election and intervie

5 4 years ago

Comments: I have had a better organization and I can count on a tool to collect, inform and analyze data.

Pros:

What I like the most is the help of the support staff, always willing to collaborate in everything necessary to continue with the process, as well as how easy it has been for the selection process for hiring and saving time in filtering the candidates and their skills

Cons:

I do not like that he does not have a live interview feature. you can not link it to other databases and neither to be able to filter candidates within the same category based on their punctuation

Joe L.
Exec Dir HR in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

ClearCompany and Paylocity

5 5 months ago

Comments: Very good.

Pros:

Integrates well with our HRIS system - Paylocity.

Cons:

There is a lot going on in the different screens and it takes time to work through things.

Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Secretaria in Venezuela

I love ClearCompany because it has everything I need in an easy-to-use system.

5 4 years ago

Comments: The main benefit is that it allows to recruit clients throughout the world.

Pros:

It is a very good and easy-to-use software, in addition to allowing access to information in various ways to find what is needed. It serves as a great support since it has online training videos and allows the liking of other companies that want to sell a new function.

Cons:

There is no cons with this software, the only thing would be the evolution of technology, so they must constantly update to allow much faster communication

Trevor J.
COO in US

ClearCompany provides an all in one package to managing inbound job applicants on your website.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Customer Service is great and they provide a good level of personalized training. Price was also less than comparable services (which is why we used them for our first year).

Cons:

Locked into a contract unnecessarily based on the true cost of implementation. The new UI, while looked much better, had noticeable page load speed issues. The package that included the mobile front end package came at a huge cost increase which I felt like was unfair given that over half of web traffic is mobile

Miranda B.
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great Experience!

5 5 years ago

Comments: The quick support while implementing and how helpful support is for our multi-state hiring managers! Implementing a new ATS is always daunting and a lot of work. The weekly calls and constant support made this implementation very easy and seamless. When there were issues, they were resolved within the same day. Having multiple contacts also alleviated the delay if someone was out on PTO. The account managers were very communicative and we always knew who to go to if they were out of the office.
We were using an ATS that was through a payroll company. In the first 30 days we had seen about 70% more applicants that we were averaging in prior months. For our hard to fill positions we had applicants within the first 3 days the system was running. Great visibility and push for our jobs, especially in hard markets.

Dorothea T.

Does not meet expectations

2 6 years ago

Pros:

The things that work fairly well, job posting and on-boarding. Job posting is fairly simple, though if you plan to copy and paste from Word, wait to add bolding and bullets, etc until after you past. This method tends to change font size and other formatting.

Cons:

What doesn't work are the reports, including the EEO reports are inaccurate or provide no data. On-boarding is cumbersome at best if you don't have all on-boarding forms converted to on-line forms...which is expensive. Job posting is fairly simple, though if you plan to copy and paste from Word, wait to add bolding and bullets, etc until after you past. This method tends to change font size and other formatting.