Filter by:

• Overall

About SAP Concur

SAP Concur takes you beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution that grows with your business

Learn more about SAP Concur

Showing 1,381 reviews

Researcher
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2021

"Easy to use and a great phone app"

Comments: Total peace of mind when it comes to reimbursement of charges on my company travel card and purchasing card.

Pros: I would say my company made a good choice with SAP Concur for expense reporting.
1) Since it is so well integrated with the company policy, I am only given options for airlines, rental cars and hotel that the company approves. All I need to do to book is simply click.
2) All receipts can be easily be tracked. The phone app is so convenient that I just take a picture of the receipt, for say a meal, and it stores it for me to attach to a line item on my expense report later.
3) It is also integrated with the bank that issues the corporate card or the company travel card that expenses on my bank statement are automatically identified and transferred to my Concur account for me to view and append to my expense report.
4) The report filling itself is very simple and easy to understand and doesn't take too much time.

Cons: The only thing I can say that could improve is some menu options may not be exhaustive or may have multiple correct options. For example, one discrepancy I had in the past was, it was not clear to me under which category my expense fell under. However, this was such a minor issue that all I had to do was just switch it to the right category after advice from the accounting department. The expenditure in this case was related to conference related registration fee.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2021
Kristen A.
Executive Assistant to CEO
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2018

"Streamline your expense reporting"

Comments: At my previous employer, I was the administrator of Concur and the person who set up the software. It revolutionized the way we processed expenses (which had previously been a manual paper and pen process). It integrates beautifully with multiple banking entities, automatically importing charges as they are posted to your card. It can accommodate e-receipts if the vendor supports those -- car rentals, airline tickets, and hotels being the most common. And if you set the software to require receipts for a type of expense or a dollar limit, users will not be allowed to submit the expense report without attaching a receipt to the line item. It saves so much time from an administration point of view, and the interface is very user-friendly. I would give this five stars and recommend it to anyone, from a small to enterprise level organization. Now, on the downside, my current employer also uses Concur, but they upgraded recently to the beta version, and it is full of bugs. Some of the best and most convenient features have been removed, such as the ability to perform batch changes on expense items and the ability to see at a glance which expense line items contained comments. Support has been completely non-existent for the beta version and we get nothing but run-around and excuses. I have been extremely disappointed with the entire upgrade process and the level of response we have received. Thus, my less than five star review. I hope that they resolve these issues.

Pros: Straightforward administration setup wizard
Ease of importing receipts
Integration with our corporate bank account, credit cards, and purchasing cards
Ability to customize limits and alerts
Ease of administering multiple profiles for executives
Integration with Expense-It so that users can take a picture of receipts with their phones and have them automatically uploaded to their expense reports

Cons: The Beta version is full of bugs
Developers refuse to support the beta version
Does not adequately track users who have used their corporate cards for personal charges and owe the company money

• Reviewed on 29/11/2018
International Tax Associate
Accounting, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"It Will Get The Job Done, But Might Frustrate You Constantly Until It Does"

Comments: Our entire firm just moved over to Concur Expense, and it has not been without it's issues. I think it will be a worthwhile transition in the long run, however, I need to watch a lot more of the help videos until I get there.

Pros: It is very thorough, and really very detailed. I don't have problems with the reports once I make them, and I feel like the expense process is very thorough. From a company's standpoint, the software makes sense and provides them with a lot of information. It also has a TON of user input checks which are incredibly tedious, but also ensure that everything is inputted properly The app is also really helpful, especially when taking pictures of receipts and uploading them to reports. If I wanted to ensure accuracy and completeness and was choosing a software, I'd definitely go with this one.

Cons: Sigh... all good things have their drawbacks it seems. I'd be lying if I said Concur Expense was user friendly. There are so many error messages possible, and it is not intuitive when trying to solve them all. The error messages are small, and contain limited information as to why they've occurred. Per diem is NOT self explanatory, and my firm had to put out an entire educational PowerPoint on how to input per diem expenses. And then additional help info on basically every other function. Sometimes the system will auto-populate when I don't want it to, and other times it will attempt to categorize expenses into categories that don't make sense. It's not the most intuitive software... and when I finally successful submit an expense report, I'm relieved more than anything.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Catarina A.
SAP Business Analyst
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2020

"My Review of SAP Concur"

Comments: I am the administrator of Concur in the company where I work, together with my team. We use SAP Concur at our company to manage travel & travel expenses. It was the best thing that ever happen to us regarding expenses & travel - very good management and very custom content in order to adapt each reality to the tool.

Pros: It is very intuitive, very flexible (since we are connected to other systems and it works quite well). It is a tool that offers an endless number of features that any company would like to have in order to optimize its employee expense & travel management.

Cons: The only cons against SAP Concur I find is that, being a person who implements Concur projects in several countries, SAP Concur only works with country specifications when these are legal requirements.
That is, if it is not a legal requirement but it is a constant practice of the company, Concur does not provide it.
I think this is a cons against the tool, since it leaves users unhappy and in need of more (most of the time what happens is that users gain some features, but lose others - country specifications - that were already automated in tools previously used). However, I love the tool and I think it is a great asset.

Executive Assistant
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2021

"Concur Review from an Executive Assistant"

Comments: My overall experience with Concur is a positive one. It is simple, easy to use and likely won’t require any training if you have experience with other similar software.

Pros: What I like most about Concur is that it is intuitive. If you’ve used an expense processing software before, you will be able to use Concur without any training or confusion. I’ve used Concur at two consecutive companies now. I’ve never been trained in it and I was able to use it without any issues from the first login. I’ve also trained other executive assistants in the software at both companies.

Cons: I don’t have anything I like least about the software. It’s is quite similar to other expense processing software.

• Reviewed on 13/01/2021
Rose N.
Full Charge Bookkeeper
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2018

"Not what was described but useful in some aspects for invoice processing"

Comments: It keeps all of our invoices in one place.

Pros: Concur keeps all of our invoices in one place and allows all of our teams to review them without the hassle of invoices getting lost in the abyss of never-ending emails. Allows for comments from each user which can be viewed by all who receive the inv. Inv PDF can be downloaded and replaced, Inv extract captures each invoice line in excel which is useful. Duplicate inv. feature works great when OCR gets inv number right. Ability to edit invoices is great and we can see who changed what and the date using the audit trail but we can't export or capture this info.

Cons: It takes a min of 2 days to get an inv into the system but often takes longer and has taken up to 8, system often duplicates invoices or does not ever show up even though we get confirmation so we can't have them sent directly to concur, OCR sftw is not good, requires manual review. PO's don't work if you have to revise them. PO import also doesn't fully work and retains old info after updated. Thus PO/inv matching is useless. Does not offer inv. tracking so we still manually track them. No way to determine inv time w/ each employee or turnover time in a rept or export due to "system limitations." No useful/functional reporting. Auto routing does not work on project basis so we must manually route. No way to capture approvals w/ inv so we must screenshot every one and attach to PDF download. Can't use approval flows for projects and have to approve through comments and manually route. Employees can't see invoices after passing them to next person so finance still has to manually send copies upon request. System offers restrictions but all employees can access and change these settings eventhough they are not set as an admin and are supposed to have restrictions, which means they could bypass final review by accounting. Employees often chance currency type for other countries not knowing we pay in USD only, we can't lock this so the export fails if we don't catch it and finally; it took almost 4 months to get up and running w/ concur so we didn't even get to use free trial.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2018
Chris H.
HR & Technology Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2016

"Complex and glitchy but better than other options"

Comments: My experience is generally positive - system is up most of the time, things work like they are designed to, etc. But we have frustrations which seem to be common to most tech companies these days - assumptions are made about how things work in other people's businesses and then tech is designed to meet those assumptions, which may or may not be correct. Then when I try to deal with sales and technical support to meet my needs, I'm told that the system can't do what I want because its not designed that way. I've managed technology transitions of hardware and software infrastructure for public agencies, professional associations, law firms, and labor unions and in my experience, a technology design team is usually very focused on meeting one or two primary needs such as expense reporting and policy enforcement and will design a system to do that. But very rarely does the team have on the ground experience in how that system will be integrated into the day to day lives of their customers. A sales team might deal with that when sales time comes, but it doesn't seem to be taken into account at the design level and in some cases it may be too late at that point. This has been my primary experience with Concur. More specifically, data disappears some times - which support claims must be user error because it can't be duplicated on their end. Its possible, but since I've gotten multiple reports of data loss from both tech and non-tech friendly people, I'm not sure that's the whole answer. In addition, although tech savvy users have no problems with the navigation and features, less tech savvy users struggle significantly. Also, because we have a complex accounting system that cannot be accommodated by Concur reporting, we still have to manually extract the data and enter in spreadsheets to get it into the format we need for accounting system import. I've discussed this issue with a Concur programmer and my account rep and they agree that what I need cannot currently be gotten from the system. Finally, when things go wrong in the feed between Amex and Concur it just becomes a blame game - its not our fault but theirs - doesn't really get me to a solution. So, it may be that I have too much work and just wish Concur were able to do more, but I find it limited in its usefulness except for that small group of users for whom it works perfectly.

Pros: All the information is in one place, easy to access from any location, generally customizable. Working on integrating travel which should provide greater value. Generally logically designed and easy to use as an administrator.

Cons: Structure of expense types and cost tracking is too rigid; ability to customize outputs is limited to standard accounting systems. But as a non-profit and a union, I don't have a standard accounting system. I need to be able to report in formats required by the federal government (LM2), the State of California (FPPC/Lobbying Reporting), and my board of directors. But the Concur system doesn't have sufficient flexibility of variables to allow for the generation of the complex account code system we use because of these conflicting reporting needs. So if anyone ever comes out with an expense reporting software that takes those unique needs into account, I will jump in a second. But no one else has anything better so far. In addition, the fact that any custom fields I create do NOT integrate with the Concur mobile software means that my users have to enter their data in on the mobile and then go to the desktop and add additional data. Before we used custom fields, they were able to use the mobile system exclusively, but we weren't getting all the information I need. So now we have a hybrid system that requires working on the report twice, once when the receipt is uploaded from their mobile device and then again when they want to add the cost centers and submit the report. Doesn't make my users very happy and costs more in time and effort than no customization. Receipt management at the accounting review level is also very limited and frustrating. Assumes too much

• Reviewed on 07/07/2016
Brad O.
Aviation tech
Medical Devices, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2018

"Once learned it is quite easy to use and streamlines the expense process."

Comments: Ease of submitting expense reports.

Pros: I like how it integrates things together so that it eliminates steps. Entering a receipt and attaching a photo of it is very easy. Also, expenses are all gathered in one spot and you can easily add them to an expense report at which point they disappear from expenses so that you don't double them up. Also, the app lets you know if you don't have all the required information for an expense. Coupled with the ExpenseIt app it's very easy to enter an expense just by taking a picture of your receipt. Expense reports are fairly easy to manage and submit. Most of the organizational and cost center information is already entered for you. Simple user interface on home page.

Cons: Takes a while to get used to the software and figure out how to enter items. Error correcting has sometimes proved to not be as easy as entering items. If your hotel has a different rate each night there is no way to itemize it that way. You end up having to average out the rate to make it work and if it ends up being an odd multiple you have to figure out a way to make up the difference. There haven't been enough categories for our department to categorize many of our expenses to.

• Reviewed on 15/05/2018
Lauren C.
Marketing Content Product Manager
Wholesale, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2019

"Not a huge fan - not user friendly"

Comments: I only use it because I have to for work, otherwise I would not use this program.

Pros: I like that concur is a program that can track your personal and work expenses. You can link up a credit card, and once you charge an item it goes directly to Concur and whos up on a list for you to add to a current or future expense. I also like how Concur has a phone App to let you upload receipts on the go so you don't have to carry them around everywhere with you.

Cons: This program is not very user-friendly. It seems like it is an older progam that has been around for a while, so it works, but not as fast and easy as a more up to date program. This is the only expense program I have ever worked with, so I cannot say if it is better or worse than others. I have to use it for work, but I really wish my company would source a newer easier to use program. I have to relink my credit card, and could not figure out how to do it online. It is linking, but it is linking my other 2 personal accounts that are at the same company, which I do not need linked. I cannot figure out how to fix this! This was actually kind of frustrating, because I searched the concur site on how to fix my problem and could not find an answer. I then searched for a phone number of who I could call that could help me, and I couldnt even find a phone number to call! I gave up on fixing this - as my card does link, I just delete the other items that I don't need linked - but it shouldn't be that hard! So for that, I gave customer support not a great rating here. Sometimes an amount will upload wrong, and I cannot edit the amount. I usually just detach the receipt, delete it and add a new item with the correct amount and attach the receipt, but then the card charge is not linked, and my company needs them to show they are linked. I wish the matching process was a better, as well as the nightly hotel charges too.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2019
Jeff B.
Jeff B.
Consultant/Coach
Construction, Self Employed

"SAP Concur review"

Comments: Concur helped me consolidate all my work expenses and get them paid by the accounting team. But all in all I was happy when we switched to the new software which as I mention above was much more efficient overall. In saying that I wouldn't say DONT use this software; I would simply say do your research for your needs first.

Pros: I used this software for the better part of a decade. My company at the time in essence told us this is how you do your expenses to allow all T&E to be paid. It was a semi simply process at first as the flow of completing each expense line item was fairly straightforward.

Cons: The "but" to my above comments is: as your account base grows and the number of expenses grows across the board, I found the whole process to become time consuming and tedious. As an organization we moved to a different service and I was amazed how simply it was in comparison. The entire workflow was so much quicker and turned a lengthy process into a quick one. What Concur offers does work, don't get me wrong, but I think personally it could be much more streamlined a process.

Amy H.
Production Assistant
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2020

"Concur Review"

Comments: Pretty decent. I don't adore the software by any means, but it gets the job done and that's what we're really here for, right? They have great customer service which is always a plus.

Pros: I like this system because it does have so many different capabilities and it's a good place to go for both expense reporting and booking travel. My company uses it daily to track our expenses and book travel for our vendors. There are a lot of great things about it and the system seems pretty thorough, but once I started using the SAP Concur mobile app, I never wanted to use the webpage again. The app made it so easy to track expenses, truly a game changer.

Cons: This software sometimes seems outdated. Like they have not given it the updates it needs to look and feel like a next-gen software that I want to keep on using. There are some times that it glitches (when logging the details of my expenses or booking travel and the seating chart won't pop up).

• Reviewed on 11/02/2020
Nicholas S.
Senior Sales Rep
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2018

"User friendly, unmatched innovation, the only software that works seamlessly with all company sizes."

Pros: The mobile app, e-receipts (no longer have to take a picture of a receipt for anything travel related), just sent directly from the vendor to my profile. 24/7 customer service, connects directly with our ERP, a consultant to walk you through setup and configure the solution to your processes. Negotiated travel rates that you can't find online. Concur also process vendor invoices.

Cons: The procurement piece of the invoice tool is a little light, but is definitely sufficient for creating purchase requests / purchase orders. It also has the ability to match PO's, Invoices, & Receipt data. Overall the invoice process is great.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2018
Senior Staff Accountant
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Robust and versatile T&E software."

Pros: Concur is a powerful T&E management software that can handle domestic and international companies. There are abundant amount of features and add-ons depending on the needs. Has the capability to sync with all major accounting software which automates the recording of T&E Expenses. Fairly easy to use once the correct setting are in place. The available Concur app is great for users on the go.

Cons: As a user, Concur is a great software but as an Admin, it is a different story. Since there are many features, there are tons setting that need to be understood to modify Concur.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2018
Maddie C.
Product Specialist
Medical Devices, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2021

"Depends what device it's used on"

Comments: I think the app is great, but i think they need to redo the online version to mirror the app

Pros: I really like using SAP Concur on my mobile phone app. It is easy to organize receipts, reports, travel, and expenses.

Cons: I do not like the online/computer version of Concur. It is not user friendly, it appears messy and confusing to operate. It's a very different display than the app

• Reviewed on 06/04/2021
Senior Contracts and Procurement Manager
Internet, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2018

"Concur has the potential to be a great product, thus far, it has fell short of my expectations"

Comments: Everything is in one place. Accounts payable, expense reporting, Travel booking and now Purchase Requisitions. People are used to the interface.

Pros: I find that Concur is fairly customizable and has many modules which can touch many points of our business. We use Expense, Invoicing, the travel booking program, and am implementing PO's now.

Cons: Hard to describe what I like least because there are so many things, compared to other programs, that I dislike. Though I am super disappointed after one year, with the Travel implementation, I think overall, what I am most disappointed with is the inability for Concur to know their own product enough to be able to support it. I say this because it's taken me about 6 months of prodding and research to finally get to a person within Concur to help my company implement Concur PO's. I was told that Concur can't do Blanket PO's and I just kept asking and prodding until I got to a person who actually knew that part of the system well enough to help me build a business case to implement Concur PO's. Thats just one example though overall, I find that customer support is geared to only answer obvious questions. They respond to specific questions by sending 34 page documents for me to read through in order to try and glean my own answer.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2018
Debbie S.
Accounts Payable
Architecture & Planning, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2016

"Feedback From An Administrator and Trainer"

Comments: I've been an Admin/Trainer for Concur since 2005. We've been through a lot of changes together and three different companies who all had a different style of usage for Concur. The one constant issue in 11 years has been imaging. I'm not sure why there are still issues so many years later. Having moved from Excel based expense reports to Concur paperless has been the best move ever. Having the retention right at your finger tips for audits is priceless in its self. With employees have 24 mobile or lap top access has enabled employees around the world to file expenses in a timely manner, no excuses.

Pros: Paperless, pretty user friendly. ExpenseIt

Cons: The imaging and how often it goes down or slows up. I get a LOT of calls on this. I wish it were more adaptable to project billables for your clients that bill their clients. It's hard to pull this information out of Concur easily. Would love to be able to select project reimbursable in images rather than have to print the entire receipt images or hunt and peck. Time consuming

• Reviewed on 06/07/2016
Director Enterprise Solutions
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2018

"Easy on the road expense reporting"

Comments: When I take the time to send my receipt emails to concur and to snap photos of my paper receipts, expense report completion is greatly simplified. Approval workflows allow me to get reimbursed quicker.

Pros: Submitting receipt images on the fly while travelling makes expense report completion a breeze, mobile app does what I need it to do on the road, desktop interface is easy to search for past reports, approvals are easy, authorized emails makes it easy to forward receipt emails to the system.

Cons: Most of my dislikes are related to the specific configuration my company uses. Completing itemized hotel expenses is tedious and also tricky if your rate changes during the stay. The extra fields my company requires have to be manually set for each itemization - there's no way I've discovered to have the itemization inherit the main expense's settings (project codes, etc).

• Reviewed on 17/08/2018
Jennifer G.
Teacher
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2020

"Streamline & easy!"

Comments: I have loved how it helps with making expense reports in real time. For example, if attending a conference, you can just keep a running report of every expense as it occurs. Snap a photo & add it to the report. Gone are the days of having to keep all the receipts and then finding the paper form at work later, Writing everything down & submitting all receipts. Also, approval & payment is streamlined and can happen faster!

Pros: I absolutely love how the expense report & paying goes paperless with this. It streamlines the process so reports get sent immediately the proper person for approval. You receive email alerts as it goes through the channels of approval, all the way to payment for reimbursements.

Cons: Sometimes it is difficult to know what to enter where, but that is likely not a Concur problem. As a user, knowing the difference between an expense & report could be an issue.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2020
Cheryl K.
Financial Analyst
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2020

"Great Tool for Travel Expense Management"

Comments: Our company uses Concur to manage, approve and track travel expenses. Since we started using Concur, we've been able to institute better controls and approvals processes. Expenses are better tracked and the documentation is clean and clear, and easy to research if a question arises during year end auditing. Concur has made it easy to keep better track of expenses and organize the documentation.

Pros: It's a powerful tool to allow the Finance department to track and match travel expenses by employee. It allows for controls and approvals for all expenses, so we have a very clear record for audit purposes. Receipts are attached and tracked. Everything is fully documented and the Finance team is very happy with Concur as a tool for this purpose.

Cons: Training new employees to use the software takes some time and there's a learning curve to bring them up to speed. This is due to the robustness of the program and the way we've integrated it with our other accounting software.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2020
Investment Analyst - Strategic Research & Initiatives
Financial Services
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2018

"Awesome for any work related expensing"

Pros: Concur is great for creating an expense report for an entire business trip or just submitting small, individual expenses you've incurred that you need to be reimbursed for. As someone who has to travel internationally, I love how I can put the amount I spent in a foreign currency and Concur will automatically pull in the exchange rate and show what my USD reimbursement amount should be. The app is also a great feature because it makes it incredibly easy to upload receipts to your Concur account, making the expense process that much easier. Lastly, I love how you're able to book travel in the program, it's like an all-in-one software you can use for any travel/expense related work events.

Cons: My only complaint is when you first begin using Concur it's not the most user friendly. They could definitely clean up their pages and reduce alot of the steps when submitting expenses. However, once you've submitted a report or two you get the hang of it. I also wish you could submit more than one receipt for one event. For example, I've had multiple receipts for "breakfast" or "lunch" because I might've grabbed something small and then grabbed another meal to get, but you can't put both receipts on what you enter as "lunch" for one day.

• Reviewed on 08/03/2018
Mint B.
Philanthropy
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2014

"Keeping Track with Concur"

Pros: Because I use this feature the most, I would have to say what I like best about Concur is the mileage calculator. It integrates Google Maps, so instead of having to determine your mileage on your own, it does this for you as you set your destination points. It automatically converts the mileage into dollars which is great, too. It also remembers your destinations so that you can start typing a location and select "Enter" once the address pops up. It makes keeping track of my mileage for work fast and simple.

Cons: I think what I like least is that when I include a meeting expense (such as when I purchase a cup of coffee for when my colleagues and I meet up at a cafe), Concur automatically divides up the cost of the coffee among the members of the meeting. It's not a big deal because I am still reimbursed for my $2 coffee (instead of the $0.50 that shows up), but it's just a bit strange to see this. If there was an option to not divide the cost and instead just note the members of the meeting, I think that would be great.

• Reviewed on 26/11/2014
Mogana T.
Research Analyst and Consulting
Management Consulting, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2019

"Convenient Software Platform For Processing Claims"

Comments: It is massive time saving. User can track the status of their claim on Concur easily. Once the claim is approved Concur will automatically send email through IBM Notes.

Pros: Concur is very helpful for claim request, I no need to write manually. Simply create an expense report for the claim to be processed. There are many claim options that user can choose from Concur including parking claim, food expenses, and travel expenses. User can attach the scanned or e-receipt for the expenses conveniently. The related project will can be found on Concur for employees travelling for the projects. The Concur report can be submitted online to the finance team without having to print the reports.

Cons: Concur will charge for each submitted report created. Hence, it is advised for user to create only one expense report each month and list all the incurred expenses within the report.

• Reviewed on 28/09/2019
Sean  e. R.
Sean e. R.
Director of Artificial Intelligence Media & Entertainment
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"Deposit my money Please"

Comments: I did do the screen lock as I felt the company behind the app knew what they were doing it a big software company. The ease of submitting my expenses and keeping my life in order all on my device is a plus i do not have to pull out a box later looking for something or input later and do a report just run it from the app.

Pros: I was introduced to this software working as a Scrum Master on my mobile device. I had to put the expenses from hotels, car rentals, food using this app. I do need to keep track of expenses and have a easy way to send them to the client to despoit into the bank account. It does what it says and the company behind this product we felt it a soild app to use, compared to some upstarts that may not be around after a few years time.

Cons: Tell me to place a screen lock on my device is what it said after installing this app. I would like to have had a chocie of this as the screen lock added more time to my using the device and was a second password to add for using the app. This was a debate here at the office of adding a screen lock if you did not have one in place before.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Nick F.
Sr. Director, HR & Talent Acquisition
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2019

"It is what it is... which is a pretty good little product!"

Comments: I'd absolutely recommend this product to anyone looking for a user friendly expense solution.

Pros: I honestly like Concur. It really is a very user friendly expense solution. Pretty darn easy to use both for your expenses and expenses of others. The mobile app seems to be getting more and more adaptive over time.

Cons: I will say that the product seems to have some gremlins in there from time to time. Can't quit put my finger on it but there are times when a very simple task gets goofy but again in total, really good product.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2019
Courtney D.
Admin
Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"Daily Concur user"

Pros: We use Concur to reconcile and track all department expenses. the ease of itemizing, choosing an expense type, and organizing expenses is what drew us to this particular software.

Cons: I wish that as an administrator, I could personally change the expense type as needed on a submitted report, instead of having to create and addendum.

• Reviewed on 12/08/2019