15 years helping British businesses

About Constant Contact

We deliver the tools to simplify and amplify digital marketing and drive results for your business.

Learn more about Constant Contact

Pros:

It also offers some excellent graphics solutions and allows you to configure your emails to also be mobile friendly.

Cons:

Email editor shortcomings: no way to create reusable items to be used across emails; hard to get to html when editor features are insufficient or inaccurate.

Constant Contact ratings

4.3
4.2
4.2
4.1

7.9/10

Constant Contact has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 2,752 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Constant Contact before?

Filter reviews (2,752)

Consultant in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Constant Contact is really fabulous for email marketing--we use it for all our opted in messaging

Comments: We set up a landing page with a form fill, ad traffic to the landing page. Constant contact handled email and responses for all of the opted in addresses, and kept the leads warm while we developed them. Excellent deliverability, easy to use, just a first class software.

Pros:

I'm pretty familiar with email software, having used four different options extensively. Constant contact was the slickest interface, the most intuitive programming, and all of the features I wanted, without being too expensive or difficult to use.

Cons:

I have nothing but good things to say about constant contact. If I had to find a thing I like least, it would be the confusion between campaigns and programming.

Alternatives Considered: Active Demand

Reasons for Choosing Constant Contact: Price was the first factor, but then once I got in and started using it I found it was much simpler and more powerful than I expected.

Switched From: Active Demand, Lead Gen & CRM (formerly SharpSpring) and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Constant Contact: The user interface is easier, the pricing structure is better, and support answers my questions.

Victoria
sales associate in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The Best Automated System Ever!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My experience has been a happy one. Never has email marketing been more rewarding. It's as if I have my own social media marketer and virtual assistance in one for less. love it!!

Pros:

In the past I would send out emails to clients one at a time which took a lot of time as my email list grew. Using Constant Contact not only saves me time but helps me reach more people increasing my online sales.

Cons:

I absolutely love the system...I just wish more of my clients would open the emails which has nothing to do the Constant Contact.

Camille
Director of Alumni Engagement in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

It's fine, but it's not Mail Chimp

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: They are just fine. Don't expect to be able to speak with anyone in customer service--you get ONE call a year, ha! But if you're looking for inexpensive, it gets the job done. There are others, namely Mail Chimp, that are superior for a reason.

Pros:

Constant Contact gets the job done. You can store email addresses and create emails.

Cons:

Two things: it does not offer suppressions from sending lists. It would be great to have a feature that allows you to ensure emails are either receiving or not receiving a communication. Second: how is it 2024 and their emails for mobile still just stack everything? They can't figure out how to translate columns and wrapped photos yet? Literally everyone else does this.

Sherri-Lee
Chief Fun Officer in Canada
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Constant Contact is an amazing platform with great support!

Comments: Very satisfied, I have been with them for 10 years.

Pros:

Easy to use, low price point, great support, always updating and creating better options to serve us better.

Cons:

Sometimes the platform is glitchy, but they are always responsive to fix it

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Constant Contact: Constant Contact is a chamber partner and I was with the chamber so it made sense.

Switched From: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Constant Contact: Better support and all the features I wanted at the right price

Tessa
Marketing Specialist in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

An Easy Email Platform

4.0 last month New

Pros:

I like Constant Contact's ease of use. Things aren't incredibly complex, so I feel like that speeds up our work.

Cons:

There isn't a lot of ability to customize emails based on our needs. Though it gets the job done, there are things I wish we were able to adjust that just aren't available. Additionally, mobile/tablet responsiveness isn't an option, so our emails show up differently depending on the device used.

Gabriel
B to B Strategy Consulting in Colombia
Information Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Dive deeper into digital marketing channels

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Best tool to define goals, target and develop a digital marketing plan that reaches the audience. It also provide direction for a given campaign and a framework for evaluating outcomes.

Pros:

This tool is the centerpiece of my digital marketing activities. It represents products and brands in a clear and memorable way leaving a lasting impression on the target market. It is mobile friendly and easy to navigate. Has a great email marketing approach which sees to it that transition of leads into customers is smooth and effortless.

Cons:

Everything is fine. It is an affordable tool to avoid the challenges faced in the digital world. However, the main challenge my colleagues have raised is the difficulty in cancelling the subscription. Some of them wanted to withdraw but it was hard for them.

Ikenna
Full Stack Developer in US
Religious Institutions, 51–200 Employees

What I Experience with Constant Contact

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I am able to seamlessly create, customize and send high volume outbound marketing emails.

Cons:

Constant Contact has not yet disclosed it’s dark side.

Pius
Marketing Director in US
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Elaborate Contact and Lead Managing App

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Constant Contact has all the CRM assisting mechanisms, and there are reliable contact assistance.

Cons:

Constant Contact makes marketing effortless and timely, with no delays.

Andrea
Office Manager in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Affordable & Easy to Use

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

I think Constant Contact's general User Interface is straightforward and intuitive, which works great for small offices with people who may not be so tech savvy. The design interface is easy to use, but it is also easy to import your own designs from other sources. As an office manager, I have purged a lot of unnecessary subscriptions from our work flow, but Constant Contact has never been one I've really considered. The price is comparable to other services, and the FAQ is helpful.

Cons:

There is nothing I particularly dislike about constant contact. Sometimes finding files you just uploaded can be a bit troublesome, but it's really a speck on an otherwise great service.

Joel
Joel
OWNER DESIGNER in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

GOOD SERVICE

4.0 last month New

Comments: MY EXPERIENCE WAS OK BECAUSE I WAS VERY BUSY AT WORK

Pros:

THE ATTENTION YOU GET FROM YOUR COACH AND STAFF

Cons:

THE PRICE WAS A LITTLE TOO NOT FRIENDLY

Michelle
Development Officer in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Ease of use for Small Shop

Comments: The team was great in getting us set up as non-profit with reduced pricing. Using their analytic tools for our website and social media has been an added benefit for us.

Pros:

Constant Contact is easy to learn, use and gather reports. The functionality is great and helps eliminate duplicating work. We love the ability to drop in a you tube video, conduct surveys and gather RSVPs.

Cons:

Only frustrating part is being signed out of account, but still being able to make changes. You don't know that your time has expired until you go to save the changes.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Constant Contact: We switched from Finalsite since we did not renew our contract with them. Our new website provider does not provide email integration - Constant Contact was the perfect fit for us.

Switched From: Finalsite CMS

Reasons for Switching to Constant Contact: We choose Constant Contact based on recommendations from other schools that use it.

Kate
Editor in US

Poor Service - We Quit and Switched

Comments: Easy software, but many features gave us problems, and the customer service response was terrible. We switched providers as a result.

Pros:

In the early days of using this type of mailing software for subscription based newsletter campaigns, CC was at the top of its game and most popular. We chose it for that reason, and did it automate and streamline the process of sending email campaigns, however, the problems with CC falsely penalizing for spam caused us to switch providers.

Cons:

We imported a significant subscription list which we gathered over several years. When sending a campaign upwards of 5K to 6K, there are going to bad addresses or people which decide they no longer want the content. Fair enough, however, we had a double-opt-in platform in place, and send a campaign 1x monthly. There are always going to be individuals who hit "spam" on email platforms, such as Gmail, because it's a fast way to unsubscribe and delete. This happened enough times, with just 2-3 people (out of thousands) using the Gmail spam report, that CC began to throttle and limit our service. We sent, time and time again, evidence of the double-opt-in from a particular group of spam reporters, to show we don't send unsolicited email -- ever. CC would remove the throttle, but it happened enough times that we grew irritated. If CC made it easier to unsubscribe, and Gmail made it not easier to hit a "spam" button instead of an "unsubscribe" button from CC, we wouldn't have had the issue. We felt the customer service was poor and unfair given the extremely low percentage of those who clicked "spam" (2-3 individuals) out of 5-6K recipients on a given campaign. We closed our CC account, switched, and never had the same problem with the follow-on provider, who took better care of us, and, our readers.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Constant Contact: Seemed easy to use by multiple staff members. That wasn't a good enough reason to stay, and we didn't. We switched to Mail Chimp (happily so).

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Pharmaceuticals, 501–1,000 Employees

Building Lasting Connections: Unveiling the Power of Constant Contact

Comments: I had the chance to use Constant Contact during my internship at the university's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research for email communications and engagement with numerous stakeholders. The platform worked wonders in effectively distributing newsletters, invites to events, and research updates. Constant Contact's user-friendly interface and editable templates made creating and branding emails simple. The platform's automation features allowed for individualized communication and targeted messaging, assuring prompt follow-ups and engagement. We were able to track email campaign performance and gauge the effectiveness of our messaging thanks to its analytics and reporting features. The help of Constant Contact was essential to advancing our research goals and preserving solid relationships with the pharmaceutical industry.

Pros:

Constant Contact provides organizations with an extensive email marketing platform that enables them to engage their audience in meaningful ways. Making emails that seem professional is simple thanks to a user interface that is easy to use and a large selection of templates that are customisable. Businesses may send subscribers targeted, personalized messages thanks to the platform's powerful automation tools, which improve client connections. Constant Contact offers thorough analytics and reporting that give useful information about subscriber behavior and campaign performance. It also has other capabilities like event management and social media integration, which makes it a flexible marketing solution. Constant Contact is a great option for companies looking to boost their email marketing tactics because of its dependable delivery rates and helpful customer service.

Cons:

Although Constant Contact has many advantages, there are a few things to keep in mind. Comparing the interface to more contemporary email marketing tools, some consumers might find it a little old. Because the platform's pricing is determined on the amount of contacts, it may not be advantageous for companies with lists that are expanding quickly. While adequate for the majority of applications, Constant Contact's automation capabilities might not be as sophisticated as those of certain rivals. The template modification choices may not offer as much freedom as other software options, but being adequate for the majority of users. Despite these drawbacks, Constant Contact is a great option for organizations looking for efficient email marketing solutions due to its wide range of capabilities, high deliverability rates, and customer service.

Feyisayo
Freelancer in United Arab Emirates
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Bulk Email Marketing At Its Best

Comments: I like using Constant Contact and the experience has been good especially with bulk email sending.

Pros:

1. Constant Contact makes it easy for me to send bulk email that goes straight to inbox and that what got me entangled with it. 2. I noticed a very rare feature that Constant Contact have that many other doesnt have. Constant Contact, allows me to collect donations from people. Many of the clients i have helped setup Constant Contact like the donation feature part so much too. 3. Constant Contact allows me create absolutely any kind of form that is needed for my list building.

Cons:

Constant Contact doesnt have a free forever basic plan. Although they give first month free but I think they should have a plan for small businesses starting out who cannot afford their $20 a month.

Alternatives Considered: Brevo

Reasons for Switching to Constant Contact: Sendinblue plan doesn't fit my budget, its too high compared to Constant Contact. Also, Sendinblue free plan is not encouraging. It says I can only send 300 emails per day.

Laurie
Marketing Consultant in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Improvements Made in Constant Contact

Comments: I am very pleased that the optimizations and new features that Constant Contact is releasing are general to the overall email marketing space. I haven't used Surveys yet, but am pleased that the option is there.

Pros:

I do like that Constant Contact seems to be doing a good number of upgrades that are in other larger platforms.

Cons:

To me, it seems like Constant Contact was created for small product-based B-C businesses - that's why the general fields include birthday and anniversary. The first client that I used it with, I didn't decide to use it so I didn't realize this at first.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Constant Contact: Someone recommended Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Constant Contact: The company wasn't ready to move to a CRM yet and wanted to try a cheaper product just for email marketing.

Andrea
Senior Program Assistant in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Don’t sleep on Constant Contact!!!!

Comments: We love Constant Contact! The decision to switch to CC last year was the best decision that we made all year! It’s made our lives so much easier and we are definitely reaching more people!

Pros:

Ease of use Beautifully organized with list/ calendar views, folders, and list management attributes Automated social media and email scheduling Campaign management Landing pages Forms Lead Ads Reporting both original and resends in detail with drill downs so that you can see who exactly clicked!

Cons:

There is some room for improvement in the ability to tag other pages in the social media posting section. When I post, I have to leave the site to find the social handles of the people/businesses that I’m trying to tag. If it could auto populate like it does in the social media sites that would be amazing! More lead ad options other than just Facebook. Integrate with AirTable!

Kelley
Marketing Manager in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Great platform

Pros:

The ease of designing emails, scheduling emails, social media management. The ability to make variations on different social platforms is huge. Creating different contact lists. Tracking open rates and clicks. Just overall a great platform for marketing purposes. Also excellent customer service.

Cons:

Twitter (X) was recently removed and would love to have it added back. But otherwise no complaints about this platform.

Ngenge
Ngenge
Telemarketer in Cameroon
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Constant Contact

Comments: Constant contact is the ideal marketing tool for you ( whether you run a small or large size business). I rate this tool 5/5 with no cons and highly recommend it. No matter your level in marketing, you'll get quality results working with it.

Pros:

There is no other features marketer research in marketing tools other, then simplicity, affordability, and effectiveness- and that's exactly what makes up Constant contact. Constant Contact is one of my favorite marketing automation tools by far most importantly for landing pages. It's cheap and affordable with superintensive features. It has a ton of professional pre-built email templates and provides great email management possibilities. One that brainstorms me most is the 2-month free trial it offers. I was very excited to learn that I could actually test out the tool for a couple of months before paying. This is what most competitors do not offer. I highly rate its automation capacities in terms of simplicity and effectiveness plus, list management is super easy too. I get on-time notifications and complete metrics on the various conversions my campaigns perform. The tool is user-friendly( I mean, from signup to user-dashboard). The team made everything super easy and they offer quality customer support. Integration with analytic tools like MonsterInsiggt and Mixpanel is super-easy and these tools are very collaborative.

Cons:

It's awesome and offers a great fascinating user experience and I have no conservatives with it yet.

Marketing specialist in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Constant Contact Review 2022.

Comments: As a small business owner, I wear a lot of hats. I'm responsible for everything from customer service to product development, and that can make it hard to find time for marketing. That's where Constant Contact comes in. Their platform makes it easy to create beautiful emails and track their performance. I can see who's opening my emails and clicking on my links, and that helps me to adjust my strategy on the fly. Plus, their live chat support is always there to help me when I need it. Thanks to Constant Contact, I'm able to connect with my customers and grow my business - without spending all of my time on marketing.

Pros:

Constant Contact is one of the most popular email marketing platforms. It offers a wide range of features and is very user-friendly. I have been using Constant Contact for a few months now and I am very happy with it. Here are some of the pros: 1) It is very easy to use; even someone with no technical skills can easily create beautiful emails. 2) It offers a lot of templates and stock images, so you can create professional-looking emails without having to hire a designer. 3) It allows you to easily segment your list, so you can send targeted emails to different groups of people. 4) It includes powerful tools for tracking email opens, clicks, and bounces, so you can see how your campaigns are performing. 5) It integrates with many third-party services, such as Salesforce and Google Analytics. Overall, I am very pleased with Constant Contact and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an email marketing platform.

Cons:

Overall, I was pleased with Constant Contact. The software is easy to use and navigate, and the email templates are attractive and customizable. I also appreciated the ability to track opens and clicks, as well as to segment my contacts into different groups. However, there are a few areas where Constant Contact could improve. First, I would like the ability to schedule emails in advance. This would be helpful for times when I know I won't be able to check my email for a few days. Second, I would like more options for automation. For example, it would be useful to be able to automatically send a follow-up email to people who didn't open my first email. Overall, Constant Contact is a good option for small businesses or individuals who want to send attractive emails with minimal hassle. However, there are a few areas where the software could be improved.

shiva
shiva
ASSISTANT MANAGER in India
Civil Engineering, 10,000+ Employees

Constant Contact: The Complete Email Marketing Solution for Your Business

Comments: Constant Contact is easy to use, even for those with limited technical experience, thanks to its intuitive drag-and-drop interface and library of customizable email templates.Constant Contact's lead capture tools, including signup forms and landing pages, which make it easy for businesses to grow their contact lists and reach more potential customers.Another benefit of Constant Contact is its robust reporting and analytics features, which provide businesses with valuable insights into the performance of their email campaigns, allowing them to make data-driven decisions about future marketing investments.

Pros:

1.Email Templates: Constant Contact provides a wide range of customizable email templates that make it easy for businesses to create professional-looking email campaigns.2.Contact Management: Constant Contact's contact management system allows businesses to easily manage their email lists, segment their contacts, and target specific customer groups.3.Lead Capture: The lead capture feature allows businesses to capture leads from their website and social media channels and add them to their email list.4.Reporting Analytics: Constant Contact's reporting analytics provides businesses with valuable insights into the performance of their email campaigns, allowing them to make data-driven decisions about future marketing investments.5.Integrations: Constant Contact integrates with a wide range of third-party tools and services, including CRM software, social media platforms, and eCommerce platforms, making it easy for businesses to integrate email marketing into their existing workflows.Overall, the user-friendly interface, lead capture tools, email templates, reporting analytics, and customer support are some of the most impactful features of Constant Contact. The product is generally considered to be easy to use, and the integration with existing business processes is seamless, making it a popular choice for businesses looking for a comprehensive email marketing solution.

Cons:

1.Limited Design Flexibility: Some users have reported that the design flexibility of Constant Contact's email templates can be limited, making it difficult to create highly customized designs.2.Pricing: Some users have reported that Constant Contact's pricing can be higher compared to other email marketing solutions, particularly for businesses with larger contact lists.3.List Management: Some users have reported that the list management features in Constant Contact can be challenging to use, particularly for businesses with large and complex contact lists.4.Limited Automation: Some users have reported that Constant Contact's automation capabilities are limited compared to other email marketing solutions, making it difficult to create complex automated campaigns.5.Limited Integrations: Some users have reported that Constant Contact's integrations with third-party apps and services can be limited compared to other email marketing solutions, making it difficult to seamlessly integrate with existing business processes.

Jenny
Philanthropy Officer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Constant Contact Is Okay; Improvements Needed

Comments: Honestly, Constant Contact is fairly infuriating when designing marketing emails, but it integrates with our database, so we continue to use it. And even the integration is not perfect and any time I've found issues, Donor Perfect puts the blame on Constant Contact and Constant Contact puts the blame on Donor Perfect and if I ever press further, I've been told "It's two giant systems integrating, the integration will never be perfect." So guess we're stuck with Constant Contact for now, but it is rather annoying to use.

Pros:

It integrates with our database, Donor Perfect, and syncs each night, which is helpful. The ability to segment and create lists is good and I appreciate that you cannot accidentally duplicate contacts. It's also nice to be able to schedule social media posts as well off the emails.

Cons:

Designing emails in Constant Contact is such a pain. It always does SUPER weird things, which I suspect has to do with the way the emails auto code. Back in the day, you used to be able to manually go into the code and change it, which we would do regularly. But then they changed to this "simpler" format, and while it is more user friendly, they took away the option to manually change the code. When we asked them about getting that functionality back, we basically receive a big shrug. So now you have to deal with things like if you copy text from ANYWHERE (even Notepad, which has no formatting) and paste it into your email, the actual font, font color, and font size are NOWHERE NEAR the actual font, font color, and font size you have already in your email, so then you have to select that entire patch of text and redo it so that it matches whatever text you have, and sometimes it randomly bolds things too. It is such a pain. This happens too if God forbid you decide to actually TYPE in the box, the font attributes will all completely change, unless you type in the middle of your paragraph and then delete around it. It's maddening. Additionally, when you send tests to yourself and then forward them, the spacing completely changes, so I have to tell my bosses that no the actual email is not actually going to have giant spaces in it. And when you send an email from Constant Contact that has a background color and forward it (this is in Outlook), the background color comes with it, so you have to manually change the page color of your email, which is difficult for me to teach some of the older staff on our team to do.

Kaitlyn
Partner and Sales Manager in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

Increased customer base

Comments: We love to reward returning customers, we know there are a lot of choices in clothing and jewelry. We used constant contact to make sure all of our customers know about our rewards and have the opportunity to use them in store and online.
As a boutique it's important that we have items our customers are looking for but may not be able find in a mainstream store. We use the surveys to find out what styles our customers are most interested in, which also makes the customer feel valued and included. We discovered that out customers were looking for different styles than what we had originally anticipated.
The pricing makes all of this a bit irrelevant since I can purchase the same services for much less from another software company.

Pros:

The amount of new customers we brought in was awesome, we kept in touch with past or current customers, meaning they're more likely to become repeat customers. Email tracking and email automation, surveys (or polls), high deliverability rate, click tracking, insights, and ease of use are all pros. Customer service is very responsive.

Cons:

Constant contact costs more and provides less for the price than most of the other email marketing software I've used. I'm absolutely fine with paying more to get more but it doesn't make sense to pay more to get less. Business 101... Depending on who the recipient has their email address with, more or less of the emails from constant contact may to wind up in the promotions label vs primary.

Erica
Director in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

It keeps getting better!

Comments: Constant Contact is the standard for email marketing, and you can see why! It allows you to quickly upload your email contacts and create professional email marketing. We've been able to see how many people open each of our email campaigns, and which campaigns are most successful, making future marketing more targeted.

Pros:

Love the ease of use - whether you want to send a quick email using a premade template, or customize every part of your message, Constant Contact gives you the tools. It's easy to find what you need, and you don't need to know anything about pixel size or the HTML color codes to create professional emails. Constant Contact just introduced A/B testing, so you can better gauge the headings and send times that get your audience to open the emails. Constant Contact is a very solid platform - I've yet to see any service outages, or experience any features that feel buggy, unstable, or like they're still in beta testing. If you have access to a feature on Constant Contact, you know that it will work.

Cons:

It's difficult to manage old campaigns. Want to see what your message was last time, what template you used, or how long ago you sent an email to a particular group? Good luck - you'll be scrolling through pages of old campaigns by hand. At this time, you can't run reports to compare the percentage of opens/click-throughs per recipient group, or to compare how various keywords or send-times compare. To really analyze your marketing approach, you'll have to extract this data by hand. Some of the updates (i.e. A/B testing, custom template options) have been available to users of free competitor services for years. It would be nice to see Constant Contact take a more proactive approach to innovation and updates.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems in US
Public Policy, 11–50 Employees

Robust Email Marketing

Comments: Converting web site visitors to email marketing recipients has never been easier, as site visitors simply select which programs they are interested in and they are automatically added to the appropriate contact lists in Constant Contact. Constant Contact has made it painless to conduct email marketing campaigns that circumvent spam filters, something that Emma and MailChimp struggled with.

Pros:

Constant Contact makes it really easy to make attractive, functional emails and to conduct email campaigns with sequencing. Building emails is done via a drag-and-drop interface (WYSIWYG), so you don't have to have any coding experience with html or css. It's really easy to schedule your campaigns, too. If you can use Outlook and Word, you should be able to get comfortable with Constant Contact pretty quickly. It's also really easy to build and manage contact lists, including importing from csv files. And Constant Contact does a good job of tracking bad email addresses and removing them from your lists, which is important because you are charged by the number of contacts you have. I also like that you can send yourself previews so you can try the messages out on different mail programs and tweak them to your liking. Once you've sent out the messages, Constant Contact offers reporting to let you know how successful your campaign was, including the click-through rate. It also sends you reports about who is being added to and removed from your contact lists. Its integration with several WordPress form plugins means it's easy to convert web traffic to email marketing recipients.

Cons:

Permissions. There are basically two levels of permissions besides the account owner: campaign creator and account manager. It would be nice to have more granular control over what users can do, because account manager gives users a lot of freedom, but is necessary to work with contacts, schedule a send, etc. The other thing I don't like is how quickly the cost ramps up. Having used Emma and MailChimp, I feel like Constant Contact is the most robust platform. But it is expensive.

Oleksandr
Software Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The analytics provided by Constant Contact provide the most satisfying feeling possible

Comments: It is important to note that we perform continuous analysis of customer requests through social networks, external platforms and social media. This is something you should be aware of. Constant Contact's Platform can generate the best possible reports for connection and robust constitution of the required elements. Through Constant Contact, we have engaged several different public content targets, and the results have been as expected. We expanded advertising options and became more effective content strategists as a result.

Pros:

Constant Contact makes me happy, as I have improved the quality of all analytical procedures used in specialized marketing and ensured that they are always further developed. Everything is first class and of the highest quality, and I can complete a group marketing project with the help of their various tools. The service is quite good, and, with their use, I could integrate and customize the software without any problems. I evaluate data from social media accounts to corporate clients and various analytics management systems. There is no doubt that Constant Contact is an excellent opportunity for high-level advertising.

Cons:

Constant Contact is an excellent product that has significantly impacted the creation of seamless marketing and numerous management systems.