Performance Pro Reviews

by HR Performance Solutions

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.7 /5

About Performance Pro

Software that helps companies automate entry, progress and status of all things important to the organization.

Learn more about Performance Pro

Faith P.
Technician
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2019

"It has taught us to have a clear and realistic purpose in performance management"

Comments: From start we have worked with the support team and integration with our other platforms was simple. Now we can track performance of our employees, coach them on weaker areas and reward them on achievements, all these are done automatically with the system.

Pros: Performance management needs to have a purpose and that's what Performance pro is helping us to achieve in our organization. Mostly, it has helped us to integrate learning and performance so that we let our employees get coaching on tasks they have low performance on. We are also able to monetize performance and reward our employees accordingly. We are able to track our employees from check-in, tasks worked on, goal achievement, areas that need improvement and overall performance. In addition, this software has a beautiful user interface and it is easy to use as it also integrates very well with our other platforms including our accounting platform.

Cons: We have used performance pro for years and we have never been disappointed, the support team is just awesome as they worked with us from start up to now.

by HR Performance Solutions on 08/11/2019

Hi Faith,

Thank you so much for the great feedback and we are happy to hear how you are using the learning and performance management integration for employee coaching and development. We'd love to be able to check back in as you continue to use the integration and see how the strategy continues to contribute to creating your purpose.

Sounds like the performance management processes are all done automatically now within the system, this is great and what we intend to provide for our clients! If you need any additional assistance or pointers, please feel free to connect with us. More exciting new features to come over the next few months!

• Reviewed on 08/11/2019
Elsie E.
AVP OF OPERATIONS

"Software Performance"

Comments: I have been using this software for more years that I can count. It has improved throughout the years. It is easy to use, there's nothing complicated in it.

Pros: I like that it gives you generic wording. This helps especially if you get stuck. I like the spell check on it. I love that I don't have to save after each correction, factor or goal.

Cons: If I want to copy a goal comment (for example) from another performance review I have to go to that other person's review (of course) then it doesn't just take me to their review it takes me to the factors. If I'm on a particular goal then I switch to another person I want it to take me where I was on the previous persons review. It would be nice to have a comparison of what was written on each review so we don't have to flip back and forth.

Michael L.
Staff Training & Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2019

"Makes Employee Evaluations Easy!"

Comments: Overall, if you are doing performance evaluations, I haven’t used a solution that was any easier Performance Pro. I can’t recommend it enough.

Pros: Doing employee evaluations is never fun, whether you are using software, or plugging the info into a word doc. That being said, every so often software comes around that makes it a little easier. Performance Pro manages to do the impossible - it makes capturing info throughout the review period simple, tracking goals a breeze, and presenting the actual evaluation a snap. Plus it spell checks everything so you don’t have to play the “write in word and then copy and paste into the program you are using game.”

Cons: Sometimes, the interface can be a little clunky - finding certain features, if you don’t use them every day, can be a little challenging. But, in all fairness, this is a relatively minor quibble.

by HR Performance Solutions on 04/12/2019

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear our software was able to make the impossible happen for you in the world of performance management.

If you are still having trouble finding certain features, please don't hesitate to connect with us using the Chat function within the software. We also have great Knowledge Base articles that can be accessed through the Support link.

All the Best,

• Reviewed on 29/11/2019
Yendi C.
HR Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2018

"Great management system and user friendly!"

Comments: This platform helped me perform my duties with effectiveness and with precise information.

Pros: This platform helps ease the workload in the HR role, very user friendly, no hassle in understanding how the platform works. Very efficient when generating reports. I had a situation with the platform once, so I had to contact customer service. They were very helpful and respectful, they definitely solved my problem. Overall, this platform, you can customized it and permits the employee to do their yearly appraisal.

Cons: Few times the notification haven't gone thru, so there has been a delay in the workload. This happened when there was an update available. So I guess that we needed to set the settings again back to how they were, but no big issue, it was resolved.

by HR Performance Solutions on 12/06/2018

Hi Yendi,
Thanks so much for the 5-star review! So glad you're happy with Performance Pro. Looks like you haven't been using it that long. I think you are going to be really excited about some of the features we have coming. We'll keep you posted on them!
Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 11/06/2018
Controller
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Very Clunky"

Pros: The overall concept of this product is great as it helps managers and employees track progress of goals throughout the year, etc.

Cons: This software is extremely clunky. My company has been using it for several years and every time I have to fill out new goals each year it takes me a good 30 min to figure out how to do it correctly and to notify my manager that he needs to go in and review my goals.

by HR Performance Solutions on 17/12/2018

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear the software is helpful with employee goal tracking throughout the year.

It sounds like there are some issues when creating new goals year over year and we want to ensure that your experience with our software is both satisfying and as efficient as possible. To ensure this is happening, we would love to connect you with our support team. Give us a call so we can be sure to maximize your performance experience.

All the best!

The Performance Pro Family!

• Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Jennifer D.
Chief Culture Officer
51-200 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2015

"Performance Pro - Easy Peasy"

Comments: Using Performance Pro truly promotes what every HR head would be looking for in streamlining the Performance Management and Performance Review process. Getting your organization to understand the importance of effective Performance Management is difficult enough, being able to offer and utilize a solution that gives everyone a web based tools to guide the process rather than restrict and dictate the process has been a nothing but a win-win for the employees and in meeting business results.

Pros: Performance Pro offers a web based solution and is incredibly user-friendly on both the administrator and end-user side. Everything to make the review or coaching process experience easy and efficient is offered right within the system. If customization is needed, you can actually do most if not all of it on your own and there is no additional charge.There are a number of factors to select from, goals can be customized for specific positions and reviewed and evaluated periodically with employees throughout the year. If you really break it down, your administrative expenses will be reduced and you should see an immediate return in that your goals and factors align directly with business objectives.

Cons: More of a wish list, I would love if the system integrated with our HRIS system, the good news, from what I heard it will be able to very shortly!!! :)

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2015
Alexandria S.
Social Media Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"NOT Intuitive"

Pros: This software prints your review information very concisely and neat for in person reviewing.

Cons: Not easy to use at all. I have used this software many times for performance reviews, and I constantly have to remind myself how to use it. There is a lack of logic on this site when it comes to adding goals.

by HR Performance Solutions on 19/12/2018

Hi Alexandria,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. We are happy to hear you appreciate how concise the final review is prepared for in person assessment.

Our goal is to ensure a positive user experience. We would love to find out more about your organizations use of the application for the review and goal assessment process. To ensure this happens, we will connect our support team with your system administrator.

Thanks again,

• Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Trish S.
Human Resource Officer
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2016

"Performance Pro Evaluation"

Comments: We have always had great customer service when we have needed to call the support department for help! Everyone is always very kind, patient, and helpful!

Pros: I think the program is easy to navigate through and easy to use.

• Reviewed on 15/06/2016
Robert B.
Residential Inspector
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2017

"Great product."

Comments: Overall this is a great product that will be helpful for those who want to stay on top of the there rehabilitation needs.

Pros: Easy to navigate and the work specs are simple to understand. The specs are worded in laymen terms making it understandable.

Cons: Not being able to link to another device without paying an additional fee and having the ability to email from the program.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2017
Nancy S.
Human Resource Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2015

"I have introduced Performane Pro to two different businesses and love it."

Comments: Pros: information all in one place regarding the employees, employee user friendly, encourages conversation between employee and employer with the appraisals, versatile, and it allows the goals, employee handbook, and other important information to be accessible to the employees. I like the ease in which I have employee information at my finger tips. I also like the consistency of the forms that are available as well as job descriptions that are available to use and edit to make it consistent with the goals of different types of businesses. I do wish that pay, vacation, personal time, sick leave, and benefits were included with performance pro without having to buy another program. It would be nice to have it all inclusive in one program. I also know that some things are available in the program, but they are sometimes difficult to find without going through each tab. That is very time consuming. Because I am now in a small office I am not in Performance Pro every day. So I do think some areas could be a little more user friendly. Overall I do love Performance Pro.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2015
Shannon L.
Human Resources
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2018

"Awesome program for HR"

Pros: Very easy to use! Great for documenting, evaluations, etc. Not extremely expensive. Customer service is knowledgeable and friendly.

Cons: There really aren't any cons that I can think of. If there is ever an issue, you call customer service and it is taken care of right away so who can complain?!

• Reviewed on 10/04/2018
Disbursement accountant
Accounting, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2018

"Staff Evaluation"

Comments: With the software, human resource managers get the basis for yearly bonuses as the simply generate performance reports from the software and reward employees based on their performance.

Pros: Employees are able to appraise themselves independently during annual performance evaluations, this saves time and eliminates paper work .

Cons: It is a bit complicated for new users due to the several features

by HR Performance Solutions on 17/12/2018

Hi There,

Thank you so much for the feedback and we are happy to hear how the software has provided a resource to make performance management more efficient. It is also great to see that you are using the reporting system to reward employees based on their performance.

For your new users, we have many resources within the system that we would love to review with you, please reach out to our support center so we can connect.

• Reviewed on 15/12/2018
Tashina A.
Mortgage Loan Originator

"Performance Pro Review"

Pros: This software is very user friendly. I enjoy the ease of use.

Cons: I have no issues with this software. Everything functions as expected.

Jared W.
Smart Solutions Manager

"Smart Solutions Manager"

Comments: Very easy/quick to use.

Pros: Very simple product to use. The system is easy to navigate.

Cons: I do not have any cons to list for this software.

Pat B.
HR Director
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2017

"Our experience is great, as PP has simplified our system and increased ease of use."

Pros: I'm able to customize the software myself to fit the changing needs of my organization. I support 4 organizations and each one wanted something a little different.

Cons: Summary sections aren't visible when the manager completes the review. Would like a better administrator interface.

• Reviewed on 14/07/2017
Brand Manager - Open English Junior
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2018

"Great way to review your team"

Pros: Both you and your supervisor can grade you on your goals and include comments.

Cons: Its not as easy flowing, you have to learn to find the things but its a great product.

by HR Performance Solutions on 13/12/2018

Hi there,

We cannot tell you how much we appreciate the positive feedback. So happy you enjoy the goal features within our Performance Pro application.

Sounds like the flow was a little difficult. We want to ensure you have an efficient and effective tool to manage your people strategies. We would love to find out more about your use of the application and how we can best support this. Please reach out to us and tell us how we can connect with you.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2018
Shari Q.
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2016

"Performance Pro Review"

Comments: The best customer service available. Each time I have an issue I call and get a quick response and most of the time someone will walk me through the steps to fix the problem. They never make you feel stupid, even when the fix is a simple one!

Pros: the vast list of factors and their descriptions

Cons: When changes need to be made. Since we only use it basically only a review time which is once per year, this infrequency causes a lapse in memory on how to move throughout the site.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2016
Alejandro P.
Founder / CEO
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2018

"Great perfomance management software"

Pros: It is a powerful software, easy to use that allows you to evaluate the performance of the professionals based on the company's goal, offering simple and effective practices to the employees from an automated system, it also provides activity dashboards, customizable templates according to the requirements of the company and automated email reminders

Cons: It is a little bit slow to load, but I think is still a good alternative, If theres is an issue, you just have to contact customer service and they will assist you

by HR Performance Solutions on 25/05/2018

Hi Alejandro,
Thanks for leaving your thoughts about Performance Pro. We're glad you think it is great!
Reach out to us if there is something we can do to support you. We're always working on new exciting things.
Thanks!

• Reviewed on 19/05/2018
Karita H.

"Better than Paper"

Pros: It's all electronic so you don't have to fill out and save paperwork.

Cons: Can be a little confusing at first for people that have less computer knowledge.

Josh S.
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2018

"Performance Pro is an awesome review tool!"

Pros: Provides customizable, automated email reminders to managers, employees and 360-degree reviewers for evaluations on any frequency (i.e., annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly, etc.).

Cons: This is our company's first venture into software for Performance Management. So far, Performance Pro appears to offer the features and flow that we need!

• Reviewed on 20/02/2018
Michele D.
HR Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2016

"Performance Pro is great, and could be better"

Comments: I love the accommodations, but I am at times very confused on where to find or change the information I need to change. I would also love to see the look up feature enhanced where i can push right or left for the next employee or back one to the employee i was at before.

• Reviewed on 07/07/2016
Annette S.
Employee Development Officer

"Performance Pro"

Comments: We have been using this software for a few years and we really like the upgrade. This is easy for our employees to use. The reminder emails that we are able to set up make using this product efficient in our execution of getting reviews done on time.

Pros: Employees find that it is really simple to use.

William E.
IT Administrator
Accounting, 51-200 Employees

"Great Product"

Comments: I am an appraiser. Really like the goals section of the product and ability to evaluate on goals as well as performance.

Pros: Features and ease of use.

Cons: Learning curve was steep but that is expected with a function rich product.

Jessica R.
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2016

"Performance Pro User Feedback"

Comments: Performance Pro is a valuable tool to have when reducing paperwork and cost savings. This tool is easy, convenient and easy for the end user and signature.

Pros: The ease of signing for the end user.

Cons: Would prefer better format to create documents for signature and step 1, step 2 type instructions. When not in use, tend to forget the steps when creating documents for signature.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2016
Harvey L.
Firefighter/Paramedic
Public Safety, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2020

"Great program, worth the cost"

Pros: Ease of use and employee friendly platform.

Cons: Some things are a bit confusing to navigate.