15 years helping British businesses

About Hotmart

A platform for marketing digital products, including courses, e-books, and online classrooms.

Learn more about Hotmart

Pros:

Why very easy to installeasy to use,use for various studies.

Cons:

I felt a little lost at first, I found it difficult.

Hotmart ratings

4.6
4.1
4.5
4.4

8.7/10

Hotmart has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 73 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Hotmart before?

Eduardo
Eduardo
VP of Sales in Brazil
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

All in one solution for digital courses and sales

Comments: I launch online courses and Hotmart is the platform that hosts and sells it.

Pros:

Extremely simple to setup and create products. You don't need anything else to launch and sell online products. It has a simple interface, easy to use and once you get to a certain revenue level, the account support is phenomenal.

Cons:

It is expensive... a 10% commission on top line is steep. But... you can see where your money is being invested. This is a high tech company and that comes with this price point.

Heyohaan
Title in science with computer science emphasis in Panama
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

A platform that adds a lot of value for every kind of user.

Comments: It is a very good platform, I really enjoy using it because you can improve yourself and use it to even earn money sending this online courses to people that I think I can help.

Pros:

The way in which either a person who wants to buy an online course, or a person who make the online course, can win and use the platform in a good way. Either if you want to buy an online course, or sell an online course, it´s just perfect for both kind of person. But what I like the most is the way in which you can become an affiliate, and that is another way you can use the platform.

Cons:

What I don´t like is that sometimes is difficult to search for an specific online course who is not in the number one position. When you search in the market of the platform most of the time the same courses appear, and that may be couldn´t help for someone who makes a new online course, because it will not appear in the first.

Prof. Dr. Werner
Prof. Dr. Werner
CEO in Bolivia
Research, Self Employed

Be careful

Comments: Difficult to set up the course. I set up a membership subscription. That worked. I earned money. But it was never paid out.

Pros:

I like the setup and people told me that it does also work in Latin America, where we have a lot of restrictions and many similar systems do not work. So I set it up, it worked, I connected my bank account .... and (please see the cons- section)

Cons:

I never received my money. It was not possible to transfer the money to my bank account here in Latin America, the money was sent back and customer support sent me a weird message. They don't care too much.

Nath
Nath
travel consultant in Brazil
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Today the best platform for course sales that I know

Comments: I truly consider it a great experience. Of course, there are points for improvement, especially in terms of course registration being more intuitive and more content that helps in this regard. But still, for me it's the best platform there is!

Pros:

the platform is easy to access and very intuitive, both for those who offer and for those who consume courses and infoproducts there. Furthermore, after so many years, they have built a reputation that gives credibility to the customer. I must have already consumed more than ten courses and already offered an infoproduct. I highly recommend

Cons:

The application that allows access on the cell phone often does not work correctly, crashing... although it must be recognized that this has become less frequent.As a producer, I had a lot of difficulty at the beginning making changes and adding information to my profile. There could be more explanatory videos on how to register.

regina
dono in Brazil
Food & Beverages, Self Employed

Hotmart platform assessment: ease of use, security and resources for sellers, buyers and affiliates

Comments: my experience so far, is perfect but as in any ecommerce platform, there may be occasional problems, such as delays in delivery or problems with payments.

Pros:

the most interesting features of hotmart are: Possibility to create and sell various types of digital products, such as online courses, e-books, applications, software, among others.Access to a large affiliate base that can help promote and sell the products.Content management tools and resources to create professional sales pages.

Cons:

one feature that Hotmart could improve is customizing the user experience. This could include creating a more intuitive and easy-to-use platform, developing a more efficient recommendation system based on user preferences and purchase history, and improvements in product search and filtering features

Aparecido
Redator in Brazil
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

hotmart pros and cons

Comments: I have been using the Hotmart platform for over nine years and it has been very good for me because I have implemented product links on my websites and also on social networks, greatly increasing my earnings. There are many good digital products that sell like crazy if you apply the right strategies. I just have to congratulate and thank Hotmart, thanks for being part of my success.

Pros:

What I like most about the Hotmart platform is the simplicity of its features, I also love the security of my data. It's great to sell products without worrying about delivery and receipt. A huge amount of digital products that I can choose from and best of all, the commission payments are super fast, I highly recommend Hotmart.

Cons:

What I like least about Hotmart is the number of tickets that are not paid, I believe that greater priority should be given to recovering tickets and paying them, this is the biggest problem that should be improved on the platform.

francisco
DIRETOR in Brazil
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

hotmart great infoproduct platform in the market

Comments: my experience at hotmart i learned a lot of things there within the market and i gained a lot of experience at hotomart, the support team was very attentive

Pros:

hotmart what I like most about the platform is how they pay you very high commissions on sales of any product within the very lucrative market for those who work in the market

Cons:

what I least liked about hotmart was the way to make your own cadrasto on the platafroma it took me a while to try it out

Priscila
VENDEDOR in Brazil
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

I've been using the platform for a few years and I really like how easy it is.

Comments: I'm a user of the platform for several segments, including food courses and sexual ebooks, despite the cons it works for me every day

Pros:

the platform is complete , mainly for those who study distance learning and offers a practical way for people who want to promote their products

Cons:

I don't think it's right for the platform not to allow producers to show their brands, in addition to not guaranteeing product sales

Camila
Analyst in Spain
E-Learning, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Hotmart is a wonderful platform

Comments: Excellent experience, I have acquired a lot of knowledge and it is very easy access for all people.

Pros:

Hotmart is an amazing platform because people can sell their content, course, generate income and people like me can buy courses or books to gain knowledge in specific areas. Hotmart is an amazing software that has enabled me to grow in knowledge and is very easy to use.

Cons:

So far I have found a very practical sotfware that the administrator himself puts the value of the course, can be expensive but has nothing to do with the software, which is amazing.

Jander
Jander
Project Manager in Brazil
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Best platform to sell online courses

Comments: Hotmart has all the features for selling online courses.
Acting from the beginning, we can offer a quality service to our students.

Pros:

Intermediation of payments with various forms of payment. Platform for hosting online courses, secure and customizable. Customizable checkout page. Mobile app.

Cons:

The student platform could have more features to increase class engagement. It could have resources for those who use the sales strategy Launch: Sales opening schedule, for example.

Keli
fotografa in Italy
Events Services, Self Employed

best distance learning platform

Pros:

Ours made our student life a lot easier with it I can access classes from anywhere and anytime

Cons:

nothing against it very simple and practical to use I attend classes and tutorials with it, I have nothing to complain because so far it has only added to my life

Sayure
Afiliado e produtor in Brazil
Education Management, Self Employed

The best among the best

Comments: Hotmart is by far one of the best platforms in the digital affiliation market, I am grateful and very satisfied with it.

Pros:

Functionalities, design and its functionalities.

Cons:

Discount rates on payments with affiliates and platform producers.

Hilda Isabel
marketing in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

My experience using the Hotmart platform

Comments: My experience with the Hotmart platform is very good, I have been an affiliate of several products and I have bought several courses, everything has worked very well.

Pros:

The platform is very easy to use, both for buyers and affiliates of the products. You can easily access your sales and payment statistics.

Cons:

As they are constantly updated, sometimes it is difficult for me to adapt to the news.

Erika
Marketing in Brazil

Hotmart Feedback

Comments: Overall, my experience was great, I've never had any issues, and I've never had to use support.

Pros:

Easy to use application, simple and straightforward, easy layout

Cons:

There should also be a withdrawal option in the application. It should have other functions so you don't have to go to the site all the time.

winston
estudiante in Peru
Primary/Secondary Education, 1,001–5,000 Employees

hotmart an incredible education platform

Comments: My experience is good since it is easy to access, from PC or cell phone and the courses are what is offered.

Pros:

I like it because when you buy a course, it creates a profile in which it stores all the courses you buy, and in the same way if you are a seller it also lets you see the product you offer.

Cons:

When buying the course, it should tell you what specific content it brings to have a better vision on the subject.

Marcelo Domingos Nicolau
Diretor in Brazil
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Overall user-friendly app platform

Comments: Overall, I am enjoying using Hotmart and making my content available for sales. Currently, I have not purchased courses, only content created by myself and becoming an affiliate of other content exposed for sale.

Pros:

Platform with an easy-to-use application, providing a large number of courses and e-books for purchase, as well as making it easy for content creators to put them up for sale.

Cons:

In general, the platform and the application are easy to use, however for beginners who want to be content creators, it requires more attention and information available to follow step by step without errors.

Larisse
Analista in Brazil
E-Learning, Self Employed

The platform is very versatile

Comments: Overall it's a good app, meets the needs

Pros:

Very easy to use, didactic material and accessible resources

Cons:

Needs updates, better platform integration

Natália
venedora in Brazil
Retail, 2–10 Employees

practice fast and easy

Comments: the benefit was from my purchases that are linked to the website in a single app, practical and easy to use

Pros:

I like it a lot, because I have access to my purchases and I can access them whenever I want, and also having access to books that I really like to buy, I can read whenever I want.

Cons:

improve the issue of videos, which are not saved where they were stopped, and if you could save to read or watch the video without internet

simone
auxiliar in Brazil
Accounting, Self Employed

Hotmart product

Comments: Ah, well over two years that I've been registered with Hotmart, both as a seller and a buyer, only once have I had the experience of the product not working, but everything else has been fine.

Pros:

You are always informed by email of any movement in the account, which is very good. And the most important thing is a solid company.

Cons:

I've already bought some products at Hotmart and they came correctly, but the last one I bought came with a title and the content was different, but I returned the product and I got a refund, all right.

Samya
CEO in Brazil
E-Learning, Self Employed

Great for e-courses.

Pros:

Hotmart makes my life easier. I offer online classes and Hotmart facilitates my work in organising the classes, but also with the payments. Hotmart has all you need to get you online courses delivered, sold and protected. I have had a great experience with support, they are quick to answer and help you with anything you need to start your classes and sales. I am grateful indeed for hot mart makes my life easier.

Cons:

As a small business owner I can say that Hotmart has served me very well. I have no down point on this magical platform.

Luca
Owner and Founder in France
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Everything you can expect from a LMS, and more

Pros:

I'm really glad that Hotmart exists. It made it easy for me to set up my first course outside of marketplace platforms, and has all the amazing features you can expect to launch a digital product. From email marketing, to automation, to webinars, all without paying for a subscription!

Cons:

The custom domain for my member area is under their third-level domain and doesn't allow to have a CNAME under my own domain across all site. It's not such a big deal but that's the only thing that comes to mind.

Diumara
Proprietária in Brazil
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

The best platform to earn money working online.

Comments: great

Pros:

Hotmart is the most complete platform, I found a huge variety of courses, from different areas.

Cons:

I found the platform very complete, I didn't find anything that I didn't like.

Legiane
auxiliar administrativo in Brazil
Human Resources, 1,001–5,000 Employees

option to study and work

Comments: I use it as a study platform through the acquisition of courses and I'm also starting to use it for online work through the affiliate market.

Pros:

the study platform is very didactic and safe, easy to access. In the affiliate option I found it a little less didactic, but very useful, as it is possible to have an extra income or make this platform your choice of work.

Cons:

I found the affiliate platform a little less intuitive than the study platform

Nathan
Founder in Poland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Good for selling products in Latam

Pros:

Good option to host your own product and sell on Latam and other countries in USD

Cons:

Could have more options of currencies so the products can be sold in more countries

Greg
CEO in Australia
Online Media, 2–10 Employees

Avoid.

Pros:

Product not as stated or as advertised. Refund refused. Pursuing legal action.

Cons:

Product not as stated. Refund then refused