15 years helping British businesses

About go4clic

go4clic is the 1st social learning platform that improves training performance, achieving + 95% engagement.

Learn more about go4clic

Pros:

Usability, configuration, support. Integrates the most important payment gateways for Europe, Latam and USA.

Cons:

The support system is a bit slow and the platform hasn't been translated to English fully. But it's a new platform so these things can be ignored for now.

go4clic ratings

4.9
4.9
4.8
4.8

9.5/10

go4clic has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 156 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used go4clic before?

Fernando
Fernando
Cofundador in Spain
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

The LMS solution you were looking for

Comments: The experience is still early days, but we have already discovered the great potential of the tool. Its flexibility, support and very low learning curve when using the platform.

Pros:

After testing several LMS I came across Go4clic. Best of all, in just a few minutes I was able to move a course system from my previous LMS, set up certification and levels, and customise the look and feel of the academy to the corporate colours. All in all, I found it easy, quick and intuitive to set up a course system.

Cons:

It would need more documentation and explanatory videos on each procedure, as well as improving the web design aspect. Also improve the integration with Wordpress

Daniel N.
Daniel N.
CEO in Mexico
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A powerful white label solution and easy to setup

Comments: The solution it's really good looking and easy to setup for your trainings, it really feels like your's and from your brand. Also you have different learning and engagement experience, the option to have challenges and the option to create an innovation event it's something i don't see on other platforms. I liked a lot the personalization options for every training. Also the roadmap it's exciting, the community feature and new templates will be big wins.

Pros:

- So easy to setup, really ease and i liked a lot that the site really feel made by my brand, that's a big win for me. - You have all the tools to personalice the learning experience, you have plenty options. - The option to establish deadlines for finish the training. - The option to accept or reject participants, you could decide if one training needs an approval process. - The team feels really trying to improve the platform and it's willing to take negative feedback in a good way. Also a big win.

Cons:

- Support, they need to improve support channels. So far the Facebook Group it's the best for this, but sometimes it takes one day to get an answer, of course their attitude and willing to help it's good but it feels that an emergency will be a big problem.

Philippe
Philippe
manager in Belgium
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

An other kind of LMS

Comments: An early bird tool with another approach to LMS. It can be one of the best after more development. The roadmap seems interesting and I’m happy to be onboard.

Pros:

I like the new approach to LMS and hope it will be more developed with time.

Cons:

I don't like the user interface and the lack of integrations

Hernan
Hernan
Executive Director in Canada
Insurance, 1,001–5,000 Employees

There is a new disruptor in the online course industry!

Comments: Very good, from the moment I signed in as a user it was super smooth, I had to stop myself from getting carried way spending more time than I had to be in the platform designing my course on my first day.

Pros:

The easiness of use and gamification features are very powerful. This will allow me to engage more of my followers and start converting them into clients by providing free courses to start and showcase my expertise.

Cons:

I would like to see more native integrations, integration with Pabbly as well and more design features to make it a bit more appealing to the eyes.

Catalina
Co-Founder in Spain
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Pure Renovation!!

Comments: Excellent, the team engagement and fast response to technical questions and queries. As a lecturer and ex head of academics at one technological University, I had worked with Canvas, blackboard & other e-learning platforms.
You are great guys, keep it up!!! Innovative, user friendly and collaborative.
My recommendation is to adapt it as well to immersive metaverse experiences to keep disrupting the current old school platforms.

Pros:

More than a software I would describe it as a great platform that combines interactive collaboration between Learners and menthors. It is excellent for small, medium and big companies as it could be tailor made according to each client's needs.

Cons:

I think there is still a gap between e-learning according to your age, kids, teens and millennials, designers and techies are more intuitive into this type of e learning, but people older than 50... Has not developed yet the e-learning skills. I would recommend video tutorials with " baby" steps to explain In detail all the features & aiming the payment speed with a faster altermative and possibility to set up the account later.

Aashish
Aashish
Founder & Chief Editor in India
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

A promising LMS with some great features

Comments: I've already moved from Thrive apprentice to Go4Clic for my next two projects

Pros:

Go4clic provides you with student analytics at per-student level and also the social community options for students - two features that other platforms don't provide.

Agustin
Agustin
COO in Spain
Sports, 11–50 Employees

More dynamic company trainings

Pros:

I stayed awake because I really got hooked on the tool. For us, who are a startup with specific training needs, it is a very powerful application. PRO _ UX / UI is very simple and agile to move within _ Example, when you buy, bring an example of a course where you can visualize all the power of the interaction (its main value proposition) _ The challenge is really powerful _ It is truly a white label

Cons:

CONS _ Storage seems little to me _ I tried a scorm and it was not that simple _ In the group challenge I could insert MIRO but with restrictions I had contact with support and I think it is a team committed to the product and its improvements (I also checked the Route Map). I think it is a good bet if you need a tool like this.

Hoang
Hoang
Administrator in Vietnam
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Go4clic - an amazing LMS

Comments: All in all, I am happy with go4clic. It is very easy to use, easy to create courses and lessons. The sessions are rich of content, although can be a bit confusing at the beginning. go4clic would be one of the best choices if you want a LMS with lot of features, especially interactive content.

Pros:

I like Go4clic because it provides me a great combination of tools that enable me to easily create appealing e-learning courses. The tools are great, especially when relating to creating interactive contents. I can easily set up an e-learning course with units, and each unit can consist of various sessions with rich content, including: Zoom videos, video streaming, files upload (like PDF or Word) I like best the feature allowing me to create quizzes and challenges for students, including individual and group challenges. These help to boost collaboration between team members significantly.

Cons:

I think the UI need to be further enhanced. I also found here and there some Spanish parts in the interface - perhaps the team should consider to change more thoroughly.

Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Clear winner among so many LMS platforms

Pros:

I absolutely loved using go4clic as my learning management system. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to create and manage courses. I also appreciated the option to manage multiple academies from one central panel. The customizability and white-labeling options were a huge plus, allowing me to make the platform my own. The social learning aspect was a game changer, it made team collaboration so much easier. It's hard to find a platform that ticks all the boxes but go4clic did it for me. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great LMS.

Cons:

Further customization, a mobile app and integration with other software

Shiv
Shiv
Advisor in India
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Flexible LMS of the Future

Comments: I was looking for a good learning management system to help my team learn faster and better and I realized that go4click had so many great features that would help my team. Now they have a real platform that makes it easy for them to learn, collaborate and share their knowledge with one another. I am really happy with my decision to go with go4click and I think it has been a great investment.

Pros:

-Rich user interaction. -Upload video, pdf, word, excel, content, quizzes -Easy integration via i-frame -Payment gateway - paypal and stipe -Certificates and mentor management -Super good product roadmap

Cons:

- All tutorials are in Spanish only - Landing pages are primitive and needs more flexibility - Occasionally some bugs may appear and stability needs improvement

Dave Exequiel
Copywriter | Funnel Builder in Philippines

Nice UI and promising roadmap

Pros:

The option to have several mentors and domains. The founders are also very easy to talk to and are honest with their answers

Cons:

The mobile app is slow in development. Plus no current way to share earnings with mentors and admins.

Alfredo
Dir in Mexico
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

I can create my own academy with just a few clicks

Pros:

I am an online courses creator and I love the go4click platform. Its really easy to use, and it offers a great white label solution for my business. I can create my own academy with just a few clicks! It has been so helpful in increasing customer loyalty as well as making me more organized. The best part is that it doesnt cost much at all to get started!

Cons:

The platform is something new, it will take a while for them to achieve all the plans they have for the application, but it is a long-term investment

Angel
CMO in Spain
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Very intuitive tool for the trainer and motivator for the student.

Pros:

One of the most valuable benefits is the simplicity and usability of the tool, it is super intuitive, which greatly facilitates the work of creating a course. For the student, the fact of being able to combine gamification, challenges and encourage collaboration between them is great, since it makes them more motivated to finish their learning.

Cons:

Nothing really to say, maybe can improve the visual personalisation a bit.

Paulo
TM OGx in Argentina
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Go4clic experience in AIESEC

Comments: It was a good experience, I could really learn from my company training.

Pros:

The product is easy to use, very intuitive, I also liked that it is asynchornic.

Cons:

The assessments are very easy, they show the correct answers when you fail

Nadine
CEO in Argentina
Civic & Social Organization, 201–500 Employees

I love it!

Pros:

It's quite easy to use! I wish all of my partners used it!

Cons:

It's hard to understand the translation from english to spanish

Camila
Team Leader in Argentina
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Positive Review

Pros:

This software is easy to use and understand for those people who are not experts in technology, in addition to being well designed to have a good experience when taking the course.

Cons:

the ease of being able to navigate within the platform

Juan
Director de operaciones in Argentina
International Affairs, 51–200 Employees

Review

Comments: Good for network management

Pros:

Usability, interactivity, community

Cons:

I did not have any issues with this software

Jose
ceo in Brazil

Great LMS, gamification and STUDENT centric

Comments: I loved the experience with them. It's great and i think it will be on top 3 LMS in the world in short time if they keep this amazing mindset of focusing on active learning.

Pros:

I loved the way they think all the platform. How? Focused on ACTIVE learning, not only passive, watching videos. I loved the gamification and how the group tasks can create an amazing environment that students can learn in group. This is the future of LMS and they are ahead of it. I loved the gamification also, not because of gamification, but because is well maided and well tought.

Cons:

I missed a community feature. I mean, to create a real environment of learning, we need to make people know each other and help them meet in their classes, make friends and learn together. This is on their roadmap but i am not sure when it will be ready.

Aniket
Web Designer in India
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Really good tool in affordable package

Pros:

I like the concept, how they tried to integrate gamification with the platform. Instead of promoting individual learning, go4clic has group challenges which makes learning much more fun. I like the founder's attitude towards their product, ambitious roadmap they are targeting to achieve. Also the platform limits are quite generous.

Cons:

UI can be better and they are already working on it so no hard feelings here. I have encountered few bugs in the platform but the moment I reported them, they were solved in a few hours or days. There is no SCROM support at the moment.

Sandra
Owner in US
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Good Replacement for FB Group Challenges

Comments: So far, go4clic shows a lot of promise, and I like their future vision of expanding their gamification and community features.

Pros:

My favorite aspect is their social-media-like feed that encourages all course participants to share, engage, react, and converse with each other.

Cons:

There are still a few little rough edges regarding appearance and performance. Some aspects could look a little better and could operate slightly faster, but these issues are minor.

Josef
teacher in Czechia
Religious Institutions, 11–50 Employees

Excellent product + need for fine-tuning

Comments: Overall rating:
Excellent opportunity to create quality courses for your clients. Future roadmap enhancements need to be fine-tuned. I appreciate the quick response of the support team and the upcoming translation into Czech. I'm considering moving to 4 codes to create an academy for my friends.

Pros:

Advantages: 1. Courses focused on rich user interactivity 2. Easy entry of course activities - video in iframe, pdf files, html codes (eg I use the html code of the e-book as an explanatory bonus) 3. Accepting Paypal, Stripe, Mercado Pado payments 4. Translation into Czech - quick response from the support team - translation will be implemented soon 5. Certificates and their editing and creation 6. SMTP e-mail - custom e-mails 7. Special thanks to Leo - preparation of the translation into Czech 8. Fast playback of embedded video 9. Great potential for the future - rich roadmap 10. Possibility of free courses + adding your own donate page via embed code 11. Possibility to involve more mentors

Cons:

What needs to be improved: 1. Loading course page - you need to create a better editor 2. Missing: Delete test users 3. The course iframe option is missing in the course configuration (iframe is only possible in course activities) 4. Course input video - missing the option to insert as an iframe video

Carsten
Owner in Germany
E-Learning, Self Employed

Go4Clic - Engage user activity with challenges and more!

Pros:

Go4Clic is a hosting service and course builder for online courses. The platform ist well designed and easy to use. Best thing: Go4Clic is one of only a few platforms which are taking GDPR serious. They are not fully compliant at the time of the review, but working hard on this. The fronted is highly customizable and there are plenty of activities which can be used. Other than other platforms there are no chapters within a unit, but "activities", which can be videos, pdf´s, quizzes and more. What sets Go4Clic apart from its competitors is that the platform focuses on the engagement of the participants. One of the main features therefore is setting up challenges - time based activities, which contribute to more active engagement. All in I can highly recommend Go4Clic as a goto platform for online course building.

Cons:

The structure of units is a little bit unfamiliar. Instead of showing the content directly, you will see a list of activities, which you can click to get the content. There is a live video option, but you need a paid zoom subscribtion to use it. And at the time of this review there are no options to implement other streaming solutions.

Elise
Dog trainer in Netherlands
E-Learning, Self Employed

Engaging platform with a responsive team behind it

Comments: It is good to have courses with more than just plain lessons. The challenges make it different. with the ability to create group activities/challenges and the ability to block content based on progress you can really make a fun and engaging course.

Pros:

- Very easy to use, the challenge function is fun and engaging - The ability to lock units and activities based on responses or mentor rating or progress - Easy I-frame integration - Upload videos, pdfs, word documents, spreadsheets, content, and quizzes. - The team is very responsive and they are listening to their users. I needed a Dutch translation and they have implemented it. Very nice! - White label - Group activities possible - Customized performance reports

Cons:

- The platform is still very young, so sometimes things could go smoother, but there is improvement all the time. - All tutorials are only available in Spanish. - Landing pages are very basic. It would be nice to have more options for customization, like fonts, background color, etc. - The English translation has grammatical mistakes. This should be their first priority as it makes the platform look unprofessional. - More integrations would be nice. I would like an integration with KonnectzIT.

Santiago
coordinator in Argentina
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Students and teachers love the platform

Comments: GO4CLIC helped us to link teachers and students within the same interactive, dynamic and bidirectional learning process, promoting the exchange of knowledge and the curiosity to learn. Through go4clic we were able to further develop our community, providing interactivity and the usability of this great tool!

Pros:

What seemed most remarkable to us was how it encourages interaction between participants and encourages networking. Our students told us that they want to always continue with this platform

Cons:

I don't have any improvement suggestions, but when I do, I'll let you know by mail!

Gonzalo
Computer Science Researcher and Professor in Argentina
Research, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Really recommended, for experienced users and first timers too

Comments: We wanted to get all the team involved in our training programs, and clearly go4clic did the job well.

Pros:

I found some collaborative concepts for group learning very innovative. User interface is really easy to use, both for users with some experience with e-learning tools as well as for users with no background at all. Support team was very helpful when we deploy the environment in our organizations. Support requests were answered fast and precise.

Cons:

I guess some features were too innovative for some users at first. Even though users learnt how to use them, I think we should have prepare some sort of internal training (I must admit this is on us, not a go4clic issue)