15 years helping British businesses

Gravit Designer Pro Reviews

About Gravit Designer Pro

It provides a universal solution for creative needs such as Illustration, UI, screen design mockups, artwork, branding and logo design.

Learn more about Gravit Designer Pro

Pros:

What I liked most about this software was the ease of use of the drawing tools.

Gravit Designer Pro ratings

4.0
4.1
4.2
4.1

8.1/10

Gravit Designer Pro has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 10 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Gravit Designer Pro before?

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Accessible both for online and desktop use

Comments: It is a perfect alternative and a great starting point in graphic designing.

Pros:

Before it was a paid (Pro) version, Gravit Designer offered many features freely and was the platform that allowed me to keep designing when Adobe Illustrator (AI) went subscription way. Switching from AI was easy with added benefit of using it across different platform. Currently, it offers accessibility both for online and desktop use for the pro version. It has a very good GUI and thus enhanced user experience and more affordable than AI. I like the ability to import my own fonts without any restrictions.

Cons:

It was easy to have continuity and improved productivity as i could use it both offline and online.

Philippe
Writer in France
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

My favorite online graphic design tool

Comments: I use Gravit for more than three years. Before it, I was switching from other tool too complicated or too expensive. Now, I have a complete tool to accomplish all I need from a simple black and white composition to the covers of my books.

Pros:

Gravit is easy to use. In one tool you can design everything you need from scratch or from templates. All your work will be made online or through local web application.

Cons:

Maybe it will be good to have more vector graphics choice.

Bruh
unemployed in US
Design, Self Employed

Would recommend:)

Comments: Good, but could be better.

Pros:

Personally, I like to make art with this software. I use the pen tool the most. I haven't tried every tool though.

Cons:

It's annoying when I make two paths(two separate shapes or lines) and they don't quite connect. Like, I try to put them next to each other but it won't connect.

Souleymane
Souleymane
Training assistant in Mauritania
Mining & Metals, 5,001–10,000 Employees

The graphic design tool for designers and graphic artists.

Comments: Gravit Designer Pro remains the ideal software for professional designers and graphic artists. I highly recommend it.

Pros:

What I really like about it is that it allows importing and exporting files in multiple formats such as SVG, PDF, PNG, JPEG, etc. Additionally, it can be used on multiple operating systems.

Cons:

One slight downside is that it offers a somewhat limited range of vector design tools.

Asfak
UX Designer in Bangladesh
Apparel & Fashion, 11–50 Employees

Cross platform Design tool for Real

Comments: I used Gravit Designer for mostly icon design & logo design works. Sometimes I designed UI for mobile too. The library of their icons was great. I used to love their non-destructive editing & effects features. Features that come with "Symbol" was also great.

Pros:

The Interface is so polished & easy to use. You can access it from anywhere on any machine. Available for macOS, Windows, Linux, and ChromeOS. Advanced export options with instant preview. It auto-saves earlier versions of your design to the cloud with design history.

Cons:

The software could have a perceptual plan. The Offline version required a pro plan.

Cheikh
Multimedia Content Creator in Mauritania
Media Production, 51–200 Employees

My Experience with Gravit Designer Pro

Comments: Overall, my experience with Gravit Designer Pro was very positive. I found the software to be very powerful and its features were very useful for my projects. Although I encountered some difficulties with the object movement functionality, it did not significantly affect my ability to create professional designs. I would recommend Gravit Designer Pro to anyone looking for an easy-to-use and comprehensive design software.

Pros:

What I liked most about this software was the ease of use of the drawing tools. The pre-defined shapes and line styles allowed me to easily draw precise and professional-quality designs in a short amount of time. Additionally, I found the gradient and color blending features to be really handy in creating truly unique designs.

Cons:

However, one downside of Gravit Designer Pro is the object movement functionality. It can be difficult to select and move individual objects, especially when working on complex projects with multiple layers. This can sometimes cause confusion and frustration.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkiye
Marketing & Advertising, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Nice tool for editing Gravit Designer Pro

Comments: Gravit Designer Pro is essential tool while you are editing your images, I used over 6 months.

Pros:

Gravit Designer Pro has essential features at all, you can edit and design your images.

Cons:

Gravit Designer Pro should be cheaper than its competitors.

Henri
Henri
Web designer in Benin
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Gravit Designer Review

Comments: It's the perfect complement to ordinary design software.

Pros:

Visuals, illustrations, logos, you can create it all with this software. I find that it gives you a style that's totally out of the ordinary.

Cons:

The interface is a little tricky to get used to, but as soon as you get used to it, it becomes very practical.

Anjanette
Freelancer in Philippines
Design, 2–10 Employees

Gravit Designer Pro Review

Comments: Overall, based on my experience using this software, I can say it is really useful and I recommend it.

Pros:

This software appeals to me because it simplifies your work. With its simple interface and powerful tools, you can quickly create professional-looking designs. Furthermore, it provides a variety of templates and customizable options to meet your specific requirements.

Cons:

I have no issues with this software. It is simple to use and meets all of my needs. I would strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable software.

Francesco
postino in Italy
Import & Export, 11–50 Employees

difficile ma con tante funzionalità

Pros:

serve per molte questioni riguardanti la modifica dei miei disegni

Cons:

lo trovo difficile da usare, ma l'ho solo provato nella versione gratuita