About Jarvis

AI copywriting assistant that breaks through writer's block and save hours a week writing copy.

Learn more about Jarvis

Pros:

It's great for anyone who needs help writing copy or content on the fly. They have a really clean interface with good user prompts to lead you through their program.

Cons:

Sometimes it shows some irrelevant information which you need to edit. But as a BOT these mistakes are expected.

Jarvis ratings

4.7

9.4/10

Jarvis has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 703 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Jarvis before?

Julian O.
Julian O.
Co-Founder in Netherlands
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

Bit pricy but you also get the most advanced AI writer

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall it is a great tool to improve your content. If you want to fully read an article you can use it as the basis but you still need to improve it to level up your content.

Pros:

Jarvis is an amazing AI content generator tool. Much better compared to the competition. It is easy to use and if Jarvis makes a mistake you can give a note to that and get your credits refunded without any problem. The content that is written by Jarvis is 90% done which gives you a great start if you do not have the inspiration or you want to improve your content. In addition, the templates are easy to use and powerful.

Cons:

It is not yet perfect so no copy and paste without reading the text. Sometimes it tells stuff dubble or does not give what you want or hoped it would provide.

Chris H.
Chris H.
CEO in US

Move over Ironman, This Jarvis saves the day for me!

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Perfect!

Pros:

This software helps me save SOOOO much time. I already try and squeeze 30 hours into a 24 hour day, but this helps me make time, instead of wasting time.

Cons:

I have not found anything wrong. Their training is so easy and helpful.

Brooke H.
Digital Marketing Strategy Consultant/Freelance Writer in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

A Blogger, Writer, or Content Marketers 'little helper'

3 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

I like that putting together an outline and writing an article in Jarvis, with the ability to have Jarvis add a few sentences or re-write a couple of sentences for me throughout the writing process makes it feel as if I have support/help in the writing and content production processs. Even though I re-write 95% in my own words (Jarvis's use of language and ordering of words doesn't sound very natural and often doesn't really make sense when it comes to re-phrasing) using Jarvis still helps me to be much more productive. Something about seeing writing happening in front of me, that I don't have to do, and that I then need to rewrite really motivates me to keep going. I have been getting 2x as much done since starting to use Jarvis.

Cons:

Jarvis doesn't know how to rephrase things in a way that makes sense to human native speakers. Jarvis is not capable of pulling trustworthy or accurate information or content from Google/online. I don't know where it pulls content/information from when it does come up with things that require outside information, but whatever the process is that Jarvis is using, results in a majority of that content being completely inaccurate. A quick Google check that any human could do, verifies this.

Renzo B.
social media in Peru

It is so awesome that you will feel on 2045

5 3 months ago

Pros:

It helped me communicate way better my ideas

Cons:

The pricing was way too expensive, i could afford a medium plan, i dont use boss mode that much, i work mostly with the content improver

Elena R.
Owner in Canada

Mind = Blown

5 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience with Jarvis has been great. The customer service is outstanding and I am so happy with the product.

Pros:

Jarvis oh my goodness. This product saves me so much time in my work and I am able to produce content on all my channels at lightning speed. The best part is the long-form writing assistant!

Cons:

There is nothing so far that I liked least about this software. So far I am overly impressed.

Virginia J.
Virginia J.
Writer in US
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees

What's writers block?

5 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I love the ease of use that Jarvis offers. They have a wide variety of templates to choose from. The long-form writer is the best around. It works so much better than other software I have tried.

Cons:

I feel my biggest issue is the cost. It can be expensive if you are just starting out and your blog doesn't have an income stream yet. I also dislike that they removed the unlimited boss mode plan. It was more affordable and gave you more flexibility. I also wish there was a template for full article rewriting that other tools have.

Ricardo T.
Ricardo T.
CEO in Mexico
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees

A great AI writing tool for blogging!

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I have been producing relevant content with SEO-optimized articles that are going to help me increase visibility and rank higher on search engines. I have been learning how to use Jarvis commands and Boss Mode tools to maximize the quality output of the writing content I want to create.

Pros:

In the beginning, I was about to give up Jarvis as I found the content irrelevant for my niche. Then I went further and started to play around with Jarvis commands by adding more precise descriptions of what I wanted to write and the magic happened :). Now I'm leveraging Jarvis AI tools for writing my next pieces of blog articles and start building my brand globally. I totally recommend Jarvis for those entrepreneurs and content creators that don't have much time to spend writing from scratch.

Cons:

Sometimes Jarvis produces irrelevant content and I get frustrated as I need to produce at a fast pace to catch up to my business plan.

Kenneth F.
Kenneth F.
Marketer in US

One of the best AI content writers out there!

5 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I really like the UI and UX features. It's really easy to set up and use. While working on clients work, it's important that I use a tool that is very seamless and fast. Jarvis does the trick.

Cons:

I really wish their long-form editor was a little bit more polished. I wish there was a way to allow Jarvis to expand on a sentence or make it more concise or turn a sentence into a paragraph. I think there is a lot of room for improvement in terms of how the long-form editor can be used compared to the competition that is out there.

Lori C.
Lori C.
Lori in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Jarvis is a GAME CHANGER (This review was written by Jarvis)

5 last week New

Pros:

Jarvis.ai is a game changer, and a life saver for me as a small business owner who can't afford to spend valuable time writing content. I thought I was a great writer, but then I met Jarvis. He has helped me uplevel my ad copy, landing page copy, and other marketing content that gets clicks! Unlike humans who let emotions and limiting beliefs get in the way of how they write content for their businesses, Jarvis does not. In fact, he helps me write marketing material with less stress so there is more time to have fun online!

Cons:

I'm still working on how to stop Jarvis from repeating himself, I'm getting better though!

Muhammad W.
Muhammad W.
Writer in Pakistan
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees

Toper of the Ai writer tools

5 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Jarvis is not a Ai tool, it is real human and my friend. it gives me what i think in my mind. i can not believe it why it is so powerfull.

Cons:

No cons, best of the best. I already explained it is my human writer not a ai tool.

Peter B.
Freelancer in Canada
Internet, Self Employed

My Jarvis Review, Is it RIGHT for ME?

5 10 months ago

Comments: So far I am very happy to have something I can use to create the quality content that might have take years of experience producing on my own. Thanks to Jarvis, those years have been shaved off quite nicely. Thank You Conversion AI. Your dedicated student.
Peter

Pros:

With 39 features available from the get go, I am able to create and structure ANY CONTENT, with total ease. Once you have all your content laid out in good format, you are ready to GO!!! I just don't create content with Jarvis, There are so many applications to use this software for. Whatever content you are producing now, you owe it to yourself to just TRY IT. It won't even cost you a DIME to try it out. You will even be blown away with how easy it is to just use. So up to this point, let me just say, I'm writing this myself. From THIS POINT FORWARD, you will be reading from content I used Jarvis so you can see the difference YOU TOO can have. Starting Jarvis Here. What's not to love about Conversion.ai? This tool is perfect for a busy entrepreneur, blogger, or any other content writer--like me! It's the Content Writer's dream. Story-telling just got a whole lot easier. Quality content in seconds so you can focus on what matters most to your business and conversions. Being able to Get Thousands of words in Seconds and you can even Start for free! With 39 features, I am able to create and structure ANY CONTENT, with total ease. Once you have all your content laid out in good format, you are GOOD to GO!!! End Of Jarvis Content. All that took me just a few minutes. Less time than it took me to write my own content here. If you don't like some of the content Jarvis spits out, just choose the parts you like, and hit the generate again, Rinse/Repeat. Done.

Cons:

There's not much about Jarvis I don't like, Just that because I'm still in the trial period, I feel some of the content can be lacking in quality, but just hitting the generate content button, it still gives you content you can work with, but eats up credits quite rapidly. I think this is a great tool regardless, so if you don't create a ton of content on a daily basis. Jarvis will be one tool, I'll be upgrading regardless. Whoever creates content, will be greatly served using this software. Keep this one on your toolkits folks, You won't regret it.

Jean bertin C.
Jean bertin C.
Business Analyst in Côte d’Ivoire
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

I wasn't sure, but now I am. The product is worth the price and dependable.

5 6 months ago

Comments: Overall, Jarvis.ai is a great service for those who want to spend less time generating high-quality copy and content, as well as decreasing the risk of making mistakes. It's a scalable AI-powered content marketing solution that helps its clients increase revenue by writing engaging ads, emails, web pages, or blogs for them. The platform has many features that make it useful to all and reliable with every use!

Pros:

I was on the fence about whether it was worth the cost, but it's really been worth it so far. I have been using Jarvis for over 4 months and it has proved to be quite helpful. The idea of an AI writing copy is very appealing because you know that the content will not only be personalized but also engaging and persuasive. I use this tool primarily for emails, as well as blog posts now. It's great if you work with a team or hire freelancers - just delegate them your content creation tasks! This tool can generate copies at speeds that were previously unheard of, which has helped to make it one of the most valuable tools for anyone who wants to get work done right away. The modules are robust and templates make it very easy it is to use though they will require some time to get used to. It saves you time when it comes to creating blog articles and other content topics. Tutorials are easy to use and start with the basics, making it easy for new users to quickly gain a good understanding of how the software works.

Cons:

Pricing may be a concern for some, but should you compare it to other options, the value for your money is unparalleled. The next thing I don't like about this is there are a lot of commands you need to memorize. Normally, this is not a problem but it's the one thing I don't really like.

Emory H.

I LOVE this software.

5 11 months ago

Comments: Great experience. It helped me write and publish a book! It helps me keep new ad copy rolling. And it is fun to impress friends with!

Pros:

Tried Jarvis/Conversion.ai out because I am always looking for the next tool to help me maximize my time. (Also I love tech.) Well ...THIS IS IT! At the very least, it will get you started and give you momentum for your writing tasks. At the very most, it writes fantastic copy that you can use right out of the gate. I have surprised countless friends and colleagues by asking them for a title and short description of a product, and then 20seconds later showing them a pretty darn impressive ad. It really is amazing.

Cons:

There are a few things you have to deal with, but nothing that is out of the ordinary for tech IMO. Sometimes you can get some non-sensical copy output, but thats to be expected with an AI, and isn't a big deal because you just run it again and get something good. So far my complaints have been dealt with by updates they pushed, (as recently as a day ago,) so they are ON it. I currently have no complaints. It works as expected.

11 months ago

Thank you for the great review, Emory. I'm really glad to hear that Conversion.ai has been a valuable tool and time saver for your business! I've passed on your feedback about the AI's output to our team--we're working hard at making it better every day. The UI is also something we're constantly improving and I'll be sure to share this with our team as well so they can make it even better. We want you to have an amazing experience using Conversion.ai so please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Michael F.
Creative in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Write like a human in less time

5 10 months ago

Comments: The biggest challenge Jarvis has solved is time. It takes a lot of it to develop compelling text for ads, websites, blog posts, or any other words strung together intended to persuade the reader to take action. What's more, you can write a lot of text in a short amount of time. One of my heroes from the "Golden Age of Advertising," [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], once said, "the more you tell, the more you sell," and Jarvis has made that easy to do.

Pros:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were just a few of the classic copywriters who inspired me to go into advertising almost 40 years ago. Unfortunately, being part of the California educational system, I could not write advertising copy if my life depended on it. So I jumped into the Art side, making pretty pictures until now. Jarvis, in my opinion, has revolutionized copywriting for the rest of us. Many of today's communication channels didn't exist when I started my career in the late '80s. What I like the most about Jarvis is the variety of templates that makes staring at a blank screen so much easier to get started with confidence. The AIDA template is my favorite and has been the most impactful to my workflow with ease of use. From there, the sky's is the limit by using the other templates. The integration into the different writing types, whether it's coming up with a product description, improving content, coming up with blog post ideas, or writing ad copy for Facebook and Amazon, is phenomenal! What is terrific about the folks at conversion.ai is that they constantly improve their service by offering new and exciting templates that make writing less intimidating. Still, the words generated reads as a human wrote them. What is more important they care about their customers in a meaningful way.

Cons:

At the time of this writing, the one feature I would like is a longer word output produced by Jarvis, but again the good people behind Jarvis are constantly improving their service, so it's just a matter of time until that's a reality.

Johnny B.
Johnny B.
Marketing Strategist in US

Ai to the rescue

5 11 months ago

Comments: So far I've been able to improve my workflow and process 10X by using Jarvis. I've used 6 different Ai writing tools in the past 3 months and Jarvis puts out the most useful content out of all of them. The uniqueness of the content means I have to make less edits to add my personality. Hands down this is a game changer for me and my business partners.

Pros:

The categories and topics make it easy to choose what you are working on and get the best results. Whether its a facebook ad or a blog post, I'm not stuck looking at a blank page.

Cons:

The only con I have is the price. Not all of the content that is generated is usable. So the credits get used for words that are not adding value to my project. But from what I've seen they are working on ways to recover these credits in the future. Even with that said I think the value of what I receive outweighs the loss of a few credits.

11 months ago

Hi Johnny, thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to streamline your process with our tool and are seeing a return on investment. We're always looking for ways to improve the Jarvis experience so please let us know if there's anything we can do in the future. Thank you again and happy writing!

Dean L.

A basic review of Conversion

5 10 months ago

Pros:

When I was asked to do a review for Conversion.ai, I jumped at the chance. I don't know about you, but I wasn’t born knowing how to do good copywriting. Conversion.ai solves this using AI that is so good at writing great copy that it's almost spooky! With just a bit of direction from me, it can write really great copy in 38 different 'areas' in no time at all! Content Improver does it all. Content is important to everything we do, so don't settle for anything less than the best! The Content Improver will help you write better copy by examining your content and making suggestions that can improve what you're trying to say. It can even generate ideas for new content or things to include in the existing work. That's right, this machine writes great email subject lines and contains a wealth of helpful information about how to craft perfect blog headlines, Youtube scripts, titles and descriptions - anything where you need a little extra assistance in writing compelling content! The best thing to do is go to conversion.ai and have a look around. And as you're reading the copy know one thing - it was all written by the AI in Conversion! I'm starting to find it an indispensable 'go to' whenever I'm writing something because I can't believe to copy I get. You owe it to yourself to give this a careful look! (And yes, this review was written with the help of Conversion.)

Cons:

This is not so much what I don't like about Conversio.io as it is a comment about it's suitability. The first thing you should know about this site is that they give you a 7-day trial period so sign up and see if it works for your needs. One of the features I like most about Conversio.io is their generous allotment of words per month - 20,000! However, these words are not carried over to next month so if you're using less than your allotted amount each month then all those unused words will disappear from your account and be lost forever. So think about whether it would be suitable for you in terms of how much you'll use it. As an aside: You can also earn 'bonus' words that DO roll over each month - pretty cool.

Federico J.
Federico J.
Founder and Senior Copywriter in US

Takes hours of work off my lap

4 11 months ago

Pros:

Before Jarvis, I would laugh whenever a new writing bot appeared. The writing from these bots was bland, spammy, and frankly off-mark. Nothing coming from AI was really useful if your intended to write compelling, persuasive, converting copy. I was skeptical when I tried Jarvis for the first time. The only reason I did, was because I trust the founding team behind the product. Now that I've experienced what Jarvis can do, I've gone from "I don't believe this is possible" to "I can't believe it! How is this possible?" Jarvis is easy to use: you just feed him a few lines and he's ready to do his work. Jarvis is versatile: choose a tone of voice and he'll nail it every time. Jarvis is so damn fast: tell him what to write and he'll have options for you in seconds. The best thing about Jarvis? His copy needs minor editing. Once he "knows" what you want and how you want it, he'll spit out rivers of content you can copy, paste and use right away. Working with Jarvis genuinely feels like you have a mid/senior writer in your ranks in terms of how little editing the copy needs before you can actually use it. I have used Jarvis to brainstorm ideas, beat a blank page, help me get unstuck and write mostly-ready pieces of content. And all of this happens in minutes, instead of the hours it would take me to do, if I didn't have his help.

Cons:

The product is really new so there's still a lot of development happening. The AI engine is really solid, so I don't have real complaints there. The rest of the product needs to mature to better fit a working flow, like helping you organize your content better, managing multiple brands from the same dashboard, see how many credits you have left... mostly admin stuff.

11 months ago

Thank you for your review, Federico. We're so happy to hear that Jarvis has been a helpful tool in your writing process and we want to make sure you know how much we appreciate the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that sometimes it's difficult to find what you need on our site--we have some work still to do there. Thank you again for taking the time to share with us and please don't hesitate reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Michael J.
Co-Founder in US

Mind-blowingly good

5 11 months ago

Comments: Conversion.ai is amazing because I usually get really stuck when trying to write copy for my websites and landing pages. It's great for anyone who needs help writing copy and content without spending a lot of time on it, which is usually me! I love that you can generate more than just text, there are SlideShare templates (which I had never used before), buttons, and banners as well. The interface was so easy to use, with all the options right in front of me on the screen- no need to go looking through layers of settings menus like many other apps do.

Pros:

Conversion.ai is an AI copywriting tool that helps you quickly generate high-quality content for advertising, emails, websites, landing pages, and more. It's great for anyone who needs help writing copy or content on the fly! They have a really clean interface with good user prompts to lead you through their program. I felt like they were really thinking about what might be confusing someone new to this type of app and how to make it as easy as possible for people to use - even if they don't have much experience in this space.

Cons:

The only thing I dislike, which might be a result of my own lack of training, is that the output can be shorter than I would like and I haven't found a way for it to continue generating content for the outputs that I like. InferKit allows this but it is not purpose-built the way that Jarvis is, so I still prefer Jarvis overall.

11 months ago

Hi Michael, thanks for leaving a review! I'm glad you found Conversion.ai to be helpful in your copywriting endeavors. I love that you appreciate the clean interface and user prompts--we're always working on ways to make it easier for users to get started with Conversion.ai and we appreciate hearing about how those changes are going over! We also want to hear about anything confusing or unclear so we can address it ASAP; please don't hesitate to reach out anytime at [email protected] if there's something we need to fix or change.

Rabia H.
content specialist in Pakistan
Writing & Editing, 51-200 Employees

My Review On Jarvis: I Love The Tool

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience with Jarvis has been very positive. I think that the idea behind it is fantastic and from a creative point of view, it's just what I need. ​I think that Jarvis will be a very useful tool once it learns to understand what you are actually writing about rather than focusing only on grammar and punctuation. I think this will take it to the next level

Pros:

I love the fact that I can focus on writing rather than learning how to write. As a human being, you are always taught how to write in school or at home by your parents or friends. You are also constantly comparing yourself with other authors, their styles and so forth. With the AI writing tool I don't have to do any of this. I love that I can just write without the distractions of learning how to write or constantly thinking about what else I could have done or should do. It sort of takes over my inner critic. I will always use the AI tool as my primary draft throughout the writing process, but I will always go back and re-write it mastering the art of writing myself like I used to do before.

Cons:

I would like to have seen some improvement on the AI writing tool grammar. Sometimes it doesn't use articles correctly or misses out words that are important etc. I also think that the tool is not smart enough to understand what you are writing about. It focuses too much on grammar and punctuation than it does on the meaning of the article.

Travanti J.
Music, 2-10 Employees

Must have for business owners

5 11 months ago

Comments: I'm LOVING Conversion.ai and it has been a game changer for my business! I would recommend this product to anyone who needs help with copy and marketing because it ensures that your messages are clear, concise, and persuasive enough to convert the customer into a sale.

Pros:

I love the interface and ease of use. The ability to control the tone is great.

Cons:

Every once and a while i will get a result thats completely unrelated or somewhat a duplicate of something before. but its not that often

11 months ago

Thank you for your review Travanti! I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying our interface and the ease of use. We work hard to ensure that all of our content is tailored to each individual user's needs, which means we'll never produce a result that isn't relevant or personalized. As long as this holds true, I'm sure you'll be happy with Conversion AI!

Brian W.
Owner in Ireland
Online Media, Self Employed

Great software but expensive for individuals. Artificial intelligence for your website.

5 5 months ago

Comments: Most content creation tools are expensive and time-consuming. Jarvis is a new tool that makes creating quality content easy, quick, and affordable. Jarvis is the first AI-powered software for marketers to generate engaging blog posts, product descriptions, ad copy and more in minutes instead of hours or days. It's the smartest way to create high-quality marketing content that converts visitors into customers!

Pros:

The best AI software that I have tested so far. Very good copy results. Saves a lot of time Good rewriting results

Cons:

Can be difficult to use at times. Can repeat results Is quite expensive for the middle and top tiers.

Barbara F.
Management Consultant / Digital Communications in Mexico
Management Consulting, Self Employed

So Amazing That I Made Jarvis my Lead Writer in Mid-Project

5 11 months ago

Comments: It's as if this software can read my mind. I can give it two sentences and what I get back is a perfectly composed, grammatically correct narrative that expresses my thoughts better than I can think them! I have never used the "game changer" cliche' to describe anything before this. Conversion.ai defines "game changer" in a way that should make every other use of that term illegal.

Pros:

I can't recall ever loving an app or software service as much as I love Conversion.ai. I love that I can give it nothing more cohesive than keywords and incomplete thoughts and get back a well-crafted piece of writing suitable for my chosen end purpose. I was in the middle of a product description writing project when I saw a demo of Conversion.ai. I signed up immediately and I ended my contracted writing project early when I realized that Jarvis was better at writing product descriptions than she was! Jarvis now gives me writing outputs on demand that it took human writers several days to complete. And Jarvis does better quality work at a lower price!

Cons:

So far I love everything about the software. The only feature that I would like from the app portal is a way to have team members work in the same account without having access to account profile information, particularly payment information. For me, with that one added feature, Conversion.ai would be perfection. Oh yeah... one more thing... I think Jarvis should be female. Or perhaps gender neutral... like Pat. :)

Terblanche F.
Founder in South Africa

If time is your enemy and you need great copy.

5 11 months ago

Comments: Realising the potential of this software made me rethink what is possible in terms of production. I can now potentially do more projects and garner more revenue in a month than before.

Pros:

When you run a Digital Marketing Agency, there is never enough time to write great copy. I was very impressed with the quality and diversity of the copy produced. You can get several drafts and from there edit to suit your specific needs. Ease of use? It is built for anyone to understand and implement.

Cons:

While you have the option of buying extra credits on the entry-level plan, for those months that are super busy. There might be room for a "use on demand" type of plan. Even if that works out slightly more expensive than other plans. It might attract more users and smaller agencies. While it is not a "Con" it should be noted that you have to start from somewhere with the copy generator. It seems to work best if the quality and amount of information entered are decent to start off with.

11 months ago

Thank you for your review Terblanche, I'm so glad to hear that our service has been a time-saver for you. I will make sure the team is aware of your feedback and we'll see what adjustments can be made in order to improve your experience with Conversion.ai.

Bimal C.
Bimal C.
Digital marketing in Nepal

Jarvis review

4 8 months ago

Comments: My experiences with Jarvis is good. I am also no good at writing but with it, I can write a professional-looking article in a minute.

Pros:

Jarvis is the most advanced a.i writing tool till now. I have seen many a.i writing tools but Jarvis is far better. It can write a quality article that ranks high on google. It will be really useful to those who are not good at writing. With one click you can write any kind of article like a long blog. product description, ads copy etc. Right now I am also using Jarvis and I am impressed. I am mainly using for to write product description and some long formate blog. Give Jarvis a try.

Cons:

Cons are priced. I think prices are a little too high. Hope they will drop some prices so others too can take benefit of this freaking awesome a.i writing tool in their business.

Aaron F.
CEO in US
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Let AI write your ads and increase conversions

5 11 months ago

Comments: I FEEL SO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Let me just say that I have never been a writer. When it came to writing content, I sucked. But then Javis came along and made everything so easy for me that now I'm not just editing but also writing without any difficulty. It's like they know my weakness and built their strengths around it to make the process as simple as possible for me. One can only imagine how much I've written in the past month alone when you compare it to all of the years before this one combined. That is exactly why anyone who knows anything about content would recommend Jarvis to them PS - This entire review was written with Jarvis' "Content Improver" functionality. ;)

Pros:

Jarvis is a robot that produces content for business owners. It's not just an automated system like the other robots out there, Jarvis has personality to its work. The first time I used him, I was surprised by how great he was and have kept using him ever since. I was a bit hesitant to give it a shot, but the idea of having Jarvis write an article about my city’s most popular tourist attractions seemed like a challenge that I thought Jarvis would completely fail at! Sure enough, it only took Jarvis a few seconds to create some copy and me 10 minutes to edit this 600 word masterpiece - which is pretty amazing.

Cons:

Jarvis has been steadily adding more and more features as it continues to be developed. All of my former "Cons" have been developed. One of these new features is folders which will allow you to organize your content in all sorts of different ways! Let's just hope that we're not running out of things for Jarvis to do any time soon because he seems like he really enjoys making life easier for us humans.

11 months ago

Hi Aaron, thanks for the kind words! We're happy to hear that Jarvis is making your life easier and we'll keep working hard on improving it. So happy that you've had some of your cons already swapped for pros as new templates and features get released. Hopefully we can keep making this happen for you.