• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.5 /5

About Brokermint

Real estate brokerage management system. Features include accounting, transaction management, commission automation and reporting.

Learn more about Brokermint

Robert R.
Financial Officer - Compliance Officer

"Free trial"

Comments: Definitely have issues with the online webinars. Seems like they always start late, late enough where I have left to get back to work.
Trying to figure out how to change systems - daunting task. We have about 100 transactions going on at a time.

Pros: Robust reporting. The interface is appealing.

Cons: Some functions are cumbersome. Needs to be striaght forward as agents/TCs come and go and spending time training is not time well spent - In their eyes.

Ann B.
Broker

"Brokermint Review"

Pros: Brokermint has a nice and simple look to it. I use the commission plans alot and I like that. Customer Service is top notch.

Cons: I wish it were just a little more intuitive and had more graphics. Agents like graphics and need it to be super intuitive or they don't use it and from a broker standpoint it becomes a chore to always be forcing them to use it. It is one of the better ones out there. I want to integrate QBooks but have heard that the integration isn't great. I wish they integrated with Docusign..

Bob H.
Broker
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2019

"Slick and quick, but needs some polish"

Comments: Lots of exciting ideas, but poor implementation makes this minimal value as a productivity tool for the individual broker. Not enough space in the edit controls here to describe the issues and solutions.

Pros: I've only used the transaction feature so far, but web response is very good. Navigation is clearly organized. Timeline concept and reminders are a valuable feature. Pipeline revenue design is very well thought out. The biggest value is the transaction due dates. We don't have transaction coordinators, so software that does the obvious (contect due dates based on contract events) eliminates the need for a support employee which is really expensive. The only problem is, I can't control the accuracy. See cons
I like I can save custom views of contacts, but it's going to be a mess when I'm a few years into this. See cons. The calendar feature is an excellent value feature. I can see clearly what I need to do on any given day. This could save me a ton of time; except I can't fix incorrect dates. See cons

Cons: Only one of my two transactions is in the pipeline. No indication why. This is a major defect. What if I had dozens; it would be impossible to know my pipeline is not accurate if just one small transaction were missing. Contacts need a filter option, which requires attributes on contacts. For example, it's unlikely a seller contact will be needed again, or at least within 5 years. No big deal when I'm starting, but when I've had 300+ people over the years it gets unwieldy. The filtering option is very inefficient. It's 7 clicks to find all my clients, and 7 more to undo it. Worse, there's no U/I indicating my filter is in place. While I can create custom filters, I can't select more than one "type". So creating a "Vendors" list is impossible as there are many types of vendors, many types of clients. Transaction due dates simply aren't trustworthy. Since I can't edit the date of a document, I can't fix the dates to match reality. For example, inspection contingencies have dates that change more than once depending on responses.

Janet T.
Transaction Coordinator/Office Admin

"LOVE my Brokermint!!!"

Comments: Positive!!! We have been truly grateful for this program and for the immediate response to questions or issues that we might encounter. I cannot recommend Brokermint highly enough!

Pros: I have been in the real estate industry for MANY years. This program is the best I've used for databasing and tracking transactions and processes. It allows customization for each office while making usage simple enough that an oldie like me can still use it with ease!

Cons: The only thing I could say is downside is that it doesn't upload the listing broker's contact information from the MLS. Which is not a big deal and it takes me two minutes or less to add it into the database. I only mention this because there really are no complaints and this is the only thing I could think of as a con. (Based on past experience, I bet they have an update for this asap! They are awesome about that sort of thing!)

Sarah C.
Real Estate Agent
  • Reviewed on 24/07/2019

"I love Brokermint!"

Pros: I love this software because it is easy to use and really great for tracking. I love that it has a pipeline feature and it is very user friendly! I enjoy how easy it is to track my commissions, manage my transactions, and also have the tracking feature in order to use for the future. Another great thing about it is the integrations with different websites I use daily.

Cons: I think the only thing I don't like about the software is that I don't take advantage of everything it has to offer. I am learning about it more and more and getting to know the software and I think it has much more to offer than what I am utilizing.

• Reviewed on 24/07/2019
Hagen R.

"Almost perfect"

Comments: Brokermint help organize transactions in an easy to use manor unlike their competitors.

Pros: Customizable to your needs. You can create your own checklists, esign, etc. Customer service is phenomenal about listening to users and implementing new changes to help benefit end user.

Cons: Mobile/App the mobile version is lacking behind with the rest of the industry. Being able to quickly access full BM on the go would be huge, but the mobile version simply doesn’t cut it.

Jennifer H.
Owner/Broker

"Easy and Powerful"

Comments: I feel that they have grown with me. I was just getting started in my brokerage and chose BM for my back office system. Along the way, I have enjoyed seeing the new features, the small fixes that make a huge difference, and the support staff has always been easy to get in touch with and super friendly. I highly recommend BM to agents and brokers.

Pros: I love the offer portal for my listings, the activity list to check that you send all of the documents to the correct people. I love the templates and the new feature to add more documents onto one electronic signature request.

Cons: I don't like that when you email someone a document or an update, you can not really get a response or an attachment if they sent it to you through the Brokermint email.

Jeremy F.
Team leader

"Feldman Group Review"

Comments: Overall it's been a positive experience - keeps my team on track and I can quickly/easily see where we are with our various deals... as my business grows it will be more & more instrumental in keeping us organized.

Pros: The ability to keep my team organized on each transaction... and see what tasks must be done and which are upcoming

Cons: the commission feature is clunky and confusing... it could definitely be easier to use... Also - PLEASE - I would love to have an app that stays logged in!!
The "remember me" feature does not work.
I frequently need to quickly access a document and it's frustrating to have to log in on my phone every time...
Inside the app, if there was a way to quickly access all documents and just search by property, that would be very helpful as well...

Céline H.
Co-Owner
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2019

"The Only Platform that Lets us Grow as a Company"

Comments: Great! I think that it has cut down on time we would take to hand write things, and the problems we would have when one of us forgot the paper version at the office. We would have to go all the way back just to get it. Ugh.

Pros: I love that we were able to get rid of our old paper methods. Our company was in the "Stone Age" but with Brokermint, we have been able to transfer everything online. We don't have to worry about losing anything, and can have multiple people working on the same file, collaborating at the same time.

Cons: The fact that if I hit the "back" button, the screen grays out and I have to click on "refresh" to make Brokermint work. Minor annoyance, but still. I keep doing it, and it annoys me a ton.

Andrew S.
Principle Broker

"Brokermint saves time"

Comments: Love what Brokermint has done for my Agents myself and the growth of our business.

Pros: The capability to glance at the sales and sales Agents performance

Cons: nothing I dislike and look forward to future additions.

Greg S.
Broker/Owner - Team Leader

"We love this system!"

Comments: Increased efficiency, Accountability and a streamline, end to end process!!

Pros: The ability to have reporting and transaction management all the way through to closing and payroll has increased our overall efficiency. The ability to create tasks and align them with the proper person has created accountability throughout our office. We closed 58 deals in may of 2019! Our best yet and there is no way we could have done it as smoothly without Brokermint!

Cons: We are still not using the E-Sign and forms portion of the software, mainly due to a huge learning curve. We have 19 people using Dotloop currently and we would love to get everyone on BM but the learning curve has been steep. I am seeing improvements and we hope one day to be fully integrated with this feature.

Linda L.
Owner / Realtor
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2019

"You asked, I answered"

Comments: It's a good program. We like it (except for the above problems).

Pros: There's a lot we like. ((what I don't like is to have to answer questions that I don't want to - with a minimum of 44 characters))

Cons: The inefficiency when going through your calendar of tasks between the task and the email template.
Blacked out screen if I use the back button instead of your green back button on my computer.
The inability to change the titles along the left side of the screen.

• Reviewed on 09/06/2019
Shelia R.
REaltor
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2019

"Brokermint REview"

Comments: Love using Brokermint. I have most of the information I need at my fingertips and can share tasks with other people and see when they have completed tasks. The program helps me to track where I am at in the sales process.

Pros: The ease of use and how you can share the tasks with other people. I love being able to see when tasks are complete or if they have not been completed by admin.

Cons: That I can not pull my numbers for the entire year. Things like units sold and gross commission income.

• Reviewed on 05/11/2019
Marialena M.
Transaction coordinator
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"Organized and easy to use"

Comments: There is more pros than cons for sure, it does a lot on its own which make everything easier and I’m pretty happy with brokermint in general.

Pros: It does a lot on its own, it is intuitive, love the side viewing of documents, love that it tells you how many pages are in a doc. Love that I can upload documents and when they are ready I can submitted to the template. Love the “merge” option

Cons: I like using templetes for more organized look and having the template mix with the remainders is something I don’t like. I haven’t been using it for long enough so I think I’m figuring things out still.

Craig G.
Owner/Broker
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2019

"Couldn't do it without Brokermint"

Comments: It has given me the ability to handle multiple agents which I do not believe I could do efficiently without BM. I still have frustration with getting my team to upload

Pros: I like the way it's a universal platform and allows me to review all my agents work in one hub. It's also very handy for taxes and overall reporting.

Cons: There needs to be a little more flexibility on the fly for the administrator. Also you should be able to do more with documents in the task tab. I have more feedback but can't think about it right now.

Phillip B.
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2019

"New User"

Comments: I use it to input new contracts and to close deals.

Pros: It's easy to use. I didn't go through any of the training and figured it out instantly. Very user friendly workflow.

Cons: The buildout, which is the fault of my company. Too many redundancies. They created forms for us to use and then constantly ask for additional information. Example: i constantly get emails asking for fax numbers or email addresses. I complete their company forms to the letter and follow Broker Mint's workflow, then why are they asking me for additional information? They should request that in the forms or workflow.

• Reviewed on 10/07/2019
Candye H.
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2018

"Love the concept of the product"

Comments: was done quickly

Pros: Some of it keeps us very organized and helps me to keep the agents organized and in compliance.
Some is very user friendly and if set up correctly is a no- brainer

Cons: It will not sync with Top Producer- I have double input.
It is much more geared to listing agents and not Buyer agents.
Simple fixes like being able to email from Library and getting a P&L from each transaction could be done and has never been completed.

Thomas W.
Director Of Operations
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2019

"Lots of options and can serve your needs"

Comments: Service has been a little tough since most of the people i have spoken with at brokermint have not really been in real estate so they are creating an app for something that they don't necessarily understand. It would be great if they consulted and paid them to create tickets to be repaired in the program.

Pros: I like that it has the capability to serve almost everything for the brokerage that I need it to. Having the forms Pre-filled is great so when you send a document you just fill in necessary info and it emails it off for signatures. Having checklists for agents is helpful to make sure they are doing each step and staying in compliance.

Cons: Frustrating that you cant go back and edit a template that was created before you create a field that you would like to enter into the document. You have to create an entire new template for the document if you forgot to add one field. If you have a prefilled contract you have to make sure you filled in all possible areas in information sheet otherwise it wont populate in contract and it leaves possibility for an agent to miss something that could have been caught.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2018

"BrokerMint Review"

Comments: It has been a pleasant experience. We haven't encountered any problems that the support team hasn't been able to quickly solve for us.

Pros: The customization. I like being able to create custom checklists and tasks for our company and rename document placeholders. I also like to ease of splitting and combining documents within the software.

Cons: The "Checklists" and "Documents" sections seem redundant and I wish they were combined in one spot.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2018
Jane P.
Transaction Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2019

"Brokermint"

Comments: Overall I have liked the product and it really helps us in keeping track of each or our transactions and our overall numbers as a company.

Pros: This program and very user friendly. There customer service is amazing. Anytime I needed help of had a question I could set up a one on one meeting for more detailed help or just click the help button for a quick and easy response.

Cons: I don't like that there is not a way to create a contact sheet for all parties involved per transaction.

• Reviewed on 03/05/2019
Marilyn V.
Business Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2018

"BROKERMINT IS SUPER EASY TO NAVAGAITE"

Comments: Basically serves all off our system needs for processing real estate transactions reports archives

Pros: Super easy to use. Perfect for our brokerage. I like all the reports I can run I like how easy i.can drop documents into place. Easy to check paperwork and track. Great for warehousing our infomation.

Cons: I wish they would make it slicker looking in terms of the main menu. That pipeline is kinda of unsophisticated looking.

Lauren M.
Real Estate Agent

"New Program, Team-Wide"

Comments: From using about 6 other programs to attempt transparency, Brokermint is by far the best solution with almost every single need met.

Pros: The struggle with a real estate-based platform for our team, is always having live information throughout that is mobile friendly. This provides a dashboard that I as an agent can review, while a Transaction coordinator is working the file, and Compliance can overview. It's all hands on deck!

Cons: As a team, we are still working out storage of templated documents that can be e-Signed by clients. We can store completed docs in the file now, but we;re working out some kinks to make it work more fluid. We're working with Brokermint now however to ensure it's upcoming!

Chris M.
Licensed Real Estate Broker
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Been a Buidlium Client for 8+ years"

Comments: Has been a fabulous experience and loved watching this software grow and expand over the last 8 years. The original product was great, but it is soooooo much better now.

Pros: The constant innovations and new functionality, ePay, Cash at Retail, Reports, etc

Cons: The lack of Flex fields so that we can add fields within the software to assign special characteristics, like assign a property to a certain "Property Manager", etc

Malinda H.
Transaction Coordinator

"Brokermint"

Pros: It is user friendly and for the most part customizeable

Cons: There are still a lot of bugs that require the help of customer support which is a bit inconvenient when in the middle of processing a transaction.

Cesar P.

"Excellent Customer Services"

Comments: I used other software like Brokermint before, nevertheless I like this program better.

Pros: It is easy to see what documents are missing​ and I like that the e-sign program is included with the software​.

Cons: Sometimes the software takes a little bit of time to recognize​​​ when a document has been signed for both parties (Buyer and Seller)