EqS Platform Reviews

by Equine Simplified

Filter by:

• Overall

About EqS Platform

Equine Simplified can help any horse owner track and manage their horses & other animals effortlessly and efficiently

Learn more about EqS Platform

John G.
Ranching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/12/2020

"Great Find and a Game Changer!"

Comments: Prior to using Equine Simplified, I kept information in multiple places - my calendar in my feed room, on notes in my phone, within texts, in emails, and on spreadsheets. It takes some dedication to change this, but it is much more efficient and time-saving in the long run. And, because I now have better organization, EqUine Simplified ensures that I don’t miss billable activities and invoice more promptly...saving me from missed invoice items.

Pros: This software is a cost effective solution that is actually saving me money. The true flexibility of the software is fantastic. I love that it offers one place to keep everything. I also don’t need to use all aspects...only those that are relevant to my horse care operation. Also, Equine Simplified is very keen to get feedback and continues to enhance the software from this feedback.

Cons: It needs more in-app tutorials. The YouTube tutorials are very helpful, but they are outside the software. I understand they are rolling this out now.

• Reviewed on 25/12/2020