15 years helping British businesses

About Eventilla

Eventilla is an event organizer's best friend: registrations, event page, payments, reports, communications and feedback with one tool.

Learn more about Eventilla

Pros:

Cons:

I have very little complains. It really shows that the development team has done its share.

Eventilla ratings

4.8
4.9
4.7
4.8

9.6/10

Eventilla has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 43 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Eventilla before?

Sami
Sami
Partner in Finland
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

All you need for event management

Pros:

Eventilla is the easiest and the most total event management system I’ve found. I’ve used it in small events, big seminars, free get-togethers, paid webinars and always keep coming back because it has all I need.

Cons:

We’ll an automatic social discoverability is not in this tool, but at the same time there hasn’t been a time when I’d have absolutely needed that.

Alternatives Considered: Eventbrite

Switched From: Eventbrite

Reasons for Switching to Eventilla: Ease of use, customizability, customer service and world class customer experience.

Retail, 11–50 Employees

Amazing tool for premium customer experience

Comments: Eventilla gives a trustworthy solution to track event registrations. Eventilla gives, to me as an event organiser, more time to concentrate on other important topics. In my organisation Eventilla solved capasity challenge related to organising events. One feature in our events is that every participant gets a personalised certificate after event, mailed to their address given in registration process. Based on the registration details, certificates are automatically printed and sent to participants.

Pros:

Our company arranges high amount of premium events for our customers. Eventilla makes it possible to create a premium invitation easily, with call to action functionalities. Once invitation is ready and sent out, Eventilla takes cares of the rest, including automatised queuing functionality. Amazing tool!

Cons:

Ability to create timeline graphs in real time.

Alternatives Considered: Lyyti

Reasons for Switching to Eventilla: Best functionality, easy to use, communication with Eventilla team is easy going and professional.

Abed
Abed
Head of Content in Qatar
Libraries, 51–200 Employees

Eventilla is a very good events management system.

Comments: Events creation and their participants registration. It made things much easier and streamlined for us.

Pros:

Easy of use and customize. Reliable, too.

Cons:

The default look and feel of the user interface.

Pasi A
Pasi A
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Eventilla took away my pains

Comments: Events are our main channel for customer acquisition. Eventilla has been awesome for us. It streamlined our event organization process to the point, that almost all event organization is now handled by junior employees and senior employees only focus on content creation and sales.

Pros:

Eventilla made organizing events a breeze. So much so that we have tripled the number of events we organize. Before Eventilla organizing events at our company was a total mess. For every event we forgot some crucial thing: Somebody didn't get the invite, billing was cumbersome, and all materials were spread around haphazardly. Now everything is well organized, our customers are happy, and creating new events feels almost automated.

Cons:

I've experienced no problems with Eventilla.

Alternatives Considered: Lyyti

Reasons for Switching to Eventilla: Competitors' services seemed old and stale and did not work well on mobile.

Carolina
Carolina
Project Director in Finland
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Extremely easy to use and adaptable - happy after years of use!

Pros:

I have used Eventilla in both in-house and customer projects for several years. Eventilla is extremely easy to use, and creating a new event happens easily in a matter of minutes. For me the most important thing was that Eventilla integrated to both my email marketing as well as marketing automation and webinar platforms easily and also has cool features such as sharing of different lists to different needs via links (such as dietary requirements to catering, names for the door). It was also important that managing badges was possible directly from Eventilla. One of the best things is the fast pace of development as well as customer-centricity and adaptability to different kinds of situations and needs.

Cons:

I cannot think of anything, I am happy with this solution.

Jouni
Jouni

Great product!

Pros:

Team behind the product is excellent. Eventilla is easy to use and customer service is 5/5!

Cons:

I have very little complains! It really shows that the development team has done its share…

Akseli
Akseli
Sales and Marketing manager in Finland
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Very easy to use even management system and more

Comments: It integrates to existing systems and saves time

Pros:

Eventilla was really easy to use but still the service and support worked well too. It is nice that it integrates to your marketing automation (for example HubSpot) so you can create a flow from event or webinar registrations all the way to nurture campaigns in your MA platform. It also has cool features for offline events such as QR codes for registration and so on.

Cons:

As always, the UI could be a bit nicer but I do understand Eventilla wanting to focus on the customers point of view more

Jukka
Jukka
Sales Director in Finland
Internet, 201–500 Employees

Eventilla makes event management super easy

Pros:

Eventilla makes it super easy to organise events because they take care of the whole process. From invites to ticketing and billing to feedback, everything is in one software.

Cons:

It's really hard to find anything to complain about the software. Ok - it could be free and open source but then you wouldn't get their customer support which also worked superbly.

Max
Max
Account Manager in Finland
Events Services, 11–50 Employees

Ease of using Eventilla

Comments: Eventilla helps along the way of producing stellar events.

Pros:

The software is so clear and simple to use. It guides you directly to what you need. If you need any help to team behind it is amazingly kind and helpful! It makes the process such an ease.

Cons:

We had to wait for a bit for MS Teams integration to be developed, but all good now.

Hon
Hon
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

User Friendly tool for managing your events

Comments: I am happy that I decided to use this tool and I will use it in future also. Overall experience was really satisfying and stress-free.

Pros:

It was quite affortable and easy to use. You did not really need any "training" to use it, it had all the qualities you need to manage an event. I was positively surprised that it had other qualities like analytics etc, which was really handy and great information for managing events.

Cons:

I did not find any features that I disliked.

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Very versatile and flexible tool to manage all your events

Pros:

The ease of use of Eventilla is amazing. It is very easy to create a new event in just few minutes including all the details of the event and also confirmation emails, payments, etc. The possibility to get event details through API allows you to create awesome calendar views to your own website.

Cons:

The UI had some issues in the past, but it has been improved a lot since then.

Timo
CMO in Finland
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Great software also for the smaller events

Comments: I've always had a great customer experience. Also, support for our questions has been super fast.

Pros:

We organized a small private gig and used Eventilla to collect payments and registrations. This made our part really easy because we didn't need to send any separate bills.

Cons:

Hmm, a tough question. I once got a reminder of the event from the past but that was just one minor thing and a bug in software I guess.

Sakari
Chairman of the board in Finland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great tool for organising events and aftersales

Comments: For a marketing agency, it's essential to utilise all contacts in aftersales, so Eventilla lines up everyone neatly and gives us (and our clients) a boost for remarketing and lead nurturing.

Pros:

Eventilla makes management easy and the best part is, it enables very detailed, targeted aftersales after the events!

Cons:

Could have more integrations and maybe more customisation options as well.

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Ease of use & great support

Pros:

Obviously the biggest benefit for me has been the ease of use since I have a lot of other things on my plate too. That being said, whenever I have some issues (mostly self-inflicted) I've been getting the support I need.

Cons:

Can't think of any at this point. Eventilla delivers.

Bilyan
Sales director in Sweden
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Eventilla - one of the best event tools in market

Comments: Overall it a great event management tool packed with great functionality, easy to use and with good pricing model.

Pros:

It’s a very user friendly event management tool, packed with great functionalities for the most easiest physical/online/hybrid events to more complex setups with VIP, guest, early bird, payments and much much more event registrations.

Cons:

Have no bigger cons. If I need to pick something I would say UI (compared to other solutions like hubspot or Cvent) is a bit old but nothing that interferes the work. Ability to setup complex flows (compared with other tools) weights much more heavier then “nice” looking tool.

Juha-Mikko
Juha-Mikko
Chief Executive Officer in Finland
Real Estate, Self Employed

Saves my time

Comments: I'm especially glad of the help I have received whenever I have been in need of it.

Pros:

Easy to use for arranging general meetings and getting responses!

Cons:

Graphical reports would be nice so I could add them to event success presentations.

Otso
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Surprisingly easy-to-use and versatile tool for event management

Pros:

I have used Eventilla in multiple conferences and every time have been very satisfied by the overall experience. It is extremely easy to use and manage. Pricing is also affordable considering the quality and the features of this service.

Cons:

More localization features could make this software even easier to use in international scenarios.

Paula
Paula
Finance manager in Finland
Construction, 201–500 Employees

Eventilla is the best

Pros:

Easy to use, company is super reliable and they help in every situation.

Cons:

I'd like to have more opportunities to organize events with it, maybe then i could say what i DONT like.

Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Fluency, flexibility and fun to building events

Comments: I love the company with its warm personnel that is always ready to help you in all your questions.

Pros:

Eventilla links to your brand in every way - it looks & feels right to you, it guides, serves and arranges things ready for your use - whether you are the guest or the event organizer.

Cons:

As an event organizer, you have to know about the taxation for your customers, if you sell tickets to your event. Make sure you'll understand the whole process - then it is easier to inform it either in "taxes included" or "taxes not included" -notion when the customer is purchasing the ticket.

Johann Keah Yu
Johann Keah Yu
Creative & Operations Director in Malaysia

Easy as 1-2-3

Comments: Smooth. Communications was top notch. No hiccups and professional. The team behind Eventilla is really on the ball.

Pros:

I find Eventilla really easy to use and navigate. And when I face any problems, the Help/Customer Service is ready on hand to assist. It really helps me put the events we're organizing into perspective eg in terms of planning and executables. We get a bird's eye view of every challenge and milestone. The acid test is this monthly-long region-wide event with multi-components, from discount coupons to performances/shows, mini contests to a Grand Draw. Can't wait to put Eventilla through the paces.

Cons:

When I go to the website, there's a pop up in Finnish which I don't understand. Besides that, everything else is flawless.

Eemeli
Partner, Co-Founder in Finland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Easy to start, easy to use

Comments: Eventilla handles our ticket sales and everything works just fine

Pros:

Eventilla has been easy to setup with the help of its staff members. It can be integrated quite nicely to our site and has been really helpful with all its functions to ticket sales.

Cons:

nothing bad to say about this. Everything worked out just fine and I can't find any functions that I would need that Eventilla doesn't offer.

Ville
Product manager in Finland
Media Production, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy and powerful event management app

Comments: customer service is very good and they respon very quicly.

Pros:

All inclusive event management soft. YOu can easily done the whole event. Invitations, registrations, event management and aftercare. Product development has brought new features all the time

Cons:

some integrations what we need missing, but we can live without

Jaakko
Jaakko
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

A super excited new customer

Comments: Great sales, excellent customer service and super products.

Pros:

The implementation of the software to our operations was very easy and we have been extremely happy with everything so far.

Cons:

The software is so compelling that it pulled me into it totally which made me to cut from my sleep to take a deep dive into using it. But definitely no regrets.

Lari
Lari
Vice President in Finland
Internet, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use tool for your events

Pros:

Top quality tool for events. Very easy to use. They have managed to keep everything simple and not implemented features that make the solution complicated to use. Tool is easy to deploy and they have friendly staff to help you out.

Cons:

There are always some features that can be developed further. Eventilla staff eagerly collects feedback to do that.

Janne
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

All in one

Pros:

Very easy to use and includes everything you need manage your events. Amazing service!

Cons:

In fact, I don’t think there’s much room for improvement in the product