Filter by:

• Overall

About Trustmary

Trustmary connects customer feedback, customer reviews, and website to generate more conversions (leads, sales). Fully automated.

Learn more about Trustmary

Kimmo P.
Ceo in Finland
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Easy Tool For measuring NPS

5 7 months ago

Pros:

Very easy to use. Gives customer reliable info about company to Make purchasing decision

Cons:

I cant say anything For tais....,..........

Thanks Kimmo for your short and sweet review! :D

Eemi K.
Account Manager in Germany
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees

The great feedback and social selling software

5 11 months ago

Comments: It's a visually appealing feedbacksystem that doesn't consume time, is easy to answer and to implement. All the details are thaught through and the dashboard can be used with no training. And their people are really helpful and great. We bought a feedback system and got social selling as an extra :).

Pros:

It's superfast to deploy. Easy to customize and It has so many applications to use. Customer feedback, employee feedback, training feedback etc.

Cons:

When sending the feedback form it doesn't (i guess yet) save the invitation form. Otherwise everything has worked really smoothly.

10 months ago

Thanks for your review and honest feedback Eemi! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed using Trustmary! We also support message templates currently so when you are sending invitations to the survey, you can use the same message for the next invitation too. You should be able to find 'Messages' from the navigation panel.

Kimmo S.

All fine

5 9 months ago

Comments: Mostly good tool.

Pros:

It is eady to use. I also think that it is good to have e-mail every second week.

Cons:

No bad things in this software. I can get all informatin that I need easiky.

8 months ago

Thank you for your review, Kimmo! I'm happy to hear you've found our software easy to use. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better in the future :)

Ninni K.
Marketing Coordinator in Finland
Accounting, 51-200 Employees

Great tool

4 9 months ago

Pros:

It is very easy to use this tool. Easy to gather feedback from our customers.

Cons:

It takes a moment to get used to the program and all the features.

8 months ago

Hi Ninni, thanks for leaving us a review! We aim to make the feedback collection process as easy as possible, and I'm happy to hear that we've managed to deliver on our promise :) As for getting used to using the software, we're continuously working to enhance our onboarding process to ensure that the implementation is as smooth as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any feedback or ideas you may have to improve our service!

Mika K.
Sales in Finland
Plastics, 2-10 Employees

Greenfox - Plastics industry (b2b)

5 10 months ago

Comments: Systematic and easy way to gather NPS.

Pros:

Easy deployment for "Average-Joe", easy way to gather customer satisfaction and effective tool for marketing.

Cons:

Maybe some more visuality for control panel.

10 months ago

Thanks Mika for sharing your experience here. We try to keep it simple to start using Trustmary. Happy to hear we succeeded with you. At the same time, we know that we can still improve it, as well as visualisations too. Expect improvements soon :)

Joel T.
Marketing manager in Finland

4 10 months ago

Comments: Easy to start and easy to use. Customer service accessible.

Pros:

It is easy to use. I get a good overall picture of my customer satisfaction situation and also direct feedback to be used in development.

Cons:

It could have more metrics beside NPS. Also there could be more APIs.

10 months ago

Hey Joel, Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it! You can measure other than NPS too, for example CSAT and basically you can create what ever kind of survey you want. Reporting is something we are also actually improving atm so you will see improvements there too soon. Please talk to your support person since we opened API if you want to get that activated for you too. At the same time you can get help to automate your whole process if needed :)

Marko L.
HRD in Finland

Easy and Fast!

5 9 months ago

Comments: NPS surveys and eNPS surveys, we get very important data about our clients and employees

Pros:

Easy and fast to use, dashboard data is visualized very well

Cons:

Trustmarys brand isnt that credible yet in finland, few of our customers / employees have asked is this survey real that we have sent to them

8 months ago

Thanks for your review, Marko! Happy to hear you've found it easy and fast to measure NPS and gain valuable data from your customers and employees. As for the brand, we're currently working hard to create more awareness and credibility around Trustmary's brand in Finland as well as globally :)

Juuso T.
Juuso T.
CEO in Finland
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Happy to recommend!

5 10 months ago

Comments: I'm collecting important data from my customer satisfaction and i can make my services more trustworthy with publicly given recommendations.

Pros:

Collecting recommendations from customers is very easy and makes biggest impact to sales. I like how easily i can integrate those recommendations that i like to pop up in my website.

Cons:

I really don't have any cons to say about this. I like it.

10 months ago

Thanks Juuso for the review! It is good to see that you are using full potential of our tool from feedback to reviews and improved website conversions. Please let us know if there is anything we could do better for you or if you have ideas for the future features :)

Päivi L.
Director in Finland
Plastics, 2-10 Employees

Better start of useing it

4 9 months ago

Comments: It's a little bit too expencive to us.

Pros:

Easy to use and works very fast. I do not need to stress for it

Cons:

The start was far too slow. And it stop working and we mist a lot of time without Trustmary but paying it.

8 months ago

Hi Paivi, thank you for your review and feedback! I'm glad that you've found it easy, fast, and stress-free to use. I'm sorry to hear that the start didn't quite meet your expectations. We're working hard on our efforts to make sure the implementation is as efficient as possible. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to support your Trustmary use in the future.

Juho perttu K.

Great software

4 9 months ago

Comments: In my use software works grate, also our business software works grate.

Pros:

Easy to use. Customers can give feedback to us without problems.

Cons:

I dont have anything for this question.

8 months ago

Hi Juho Perttu, I appreciate you leaving us a review! Glad to hear you've found it easy to use and been able to gather feedback effortlessly. Please let us know anytime if anything comes to mind that could help us to enhance your experience!

Tommi L.

Very good!

5 9 months ago

Pros:

Easy and quick to use. Customers like it!

Cons:

Software is good to use, nothing is wrong with it.

8 months ago

Thanks for sharing your experience, Tommi! Happy to hear that your customers like the service too. It's important to us and plays a key role when asking for feedback and reviews. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience even more in the future :)

Mikko R.
Development Director in Finland
Accounting, 201-500 Employees

5 7 months ago

Pros:

Was able to start to do NPS surveys with open questions after a few minutes introduction, very intuitive and easy to use

Cons:

Would like to see only personally relevant surveys and others could be hidden or grouped

6 months ago

Hi Mikko, Thanks for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that you like the UI and it feels easy to use. We just added folder structure to the surveys so you can create your own folder for your surveys and easily find yours. We will be adding more similar features improving personalization in other areas too soon.

Ville K.
Marketing Manager in Finland
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees

Constant improvement

5 7 months ago

Comments: We automate as much as possible and that's easy with Trustmary. We send automated and manual NPS questionnaires and then get weekly reports of how our NPS is doing. If we would have any problems I feel like I can trust the customer service to have my back and help me out. Trustmary does valuable work for us but it does it quietly in the background. Once you've set it all up it works great and you just oversee how the results trend.

Pros:

I love how much the guys at Trustmary listen to feedback and improve the product. The software was good from the start but it has taken such leaps forward since we started using it a year ago and is now way better and more versatile. I like the fact that it is simple to use and to automate.

Cons:

At first it felt a bit too simple but that was over a year ago and it has improved a lot since then.

6 months ago

Thanks Ville for your feedback. Solving real problems for our customers was the trigger to build this software and we want to keep listening to all of you and stay on the same track in the future too. Thanks! As you mentioned, we have taken big steps forward during the recent year but expect even more improvements going forward since we have more than doubled our dev resources just recently :)

Aleksanteri R.
Marketing manager in Finland
Construction, 11-50 Employees

A handy tool for measuring NPS

5 7 months ago

Comments: Trustmary helped us measure NPS more systematically and nowadays we share the results with all employees each month. It’s a great way to show everyone that all the hard work has a real impact.

Pros:

The software is easy to use, and we didn’t have any problems integrating it with our processes. Embedding testimonials to our website was done in a couple of minutes. It just works.

Cons:

The software has some customization options, but even more freedom would not hurt.

6 months ago

Thank Aleksanteri for your review and feedback! Happy to hear Trustmary works well for your needs and it is easy to use. We will be adding customization options continuously and just recently published a new survey editor which allows you to better customize the look of surveys (colors, fonts, design, progress bar, page numbering etc in addition to your logo). We also added folder structure to surveys so you can better personalize and manage surveys. Please let us know what other features you would like to see and we can respond when those will be available .)

Tomi K.
Tomi K.
Account Executive in Finland

It´s so easy to use

5 7 months ago

Comments: I would say fluent is the word.

Pros:

As easy to use as you can imagine and it only takes seconds to get recommendations from your customer, directly shown on your website.

Cons:

I Can´t find any, from my perspective. Works just fine.

6 months ago

Thank you Tomi! We are so happy to see your comments here!

Tomi T.
CFO in Finland
Automotive, 51-200 Employees

Easy to use and good value for money

5 9 months ago

Comments: Set up was fast and people love the service.

Pros:

It's easy to use. You don't need to get separate instruction.

Cons:

Maybe you could have more configuration to the product.

8 months ago

Hi Tomi, thanks for the review! We aim to keep the setup and use easy, and I'm glad to hear we've succeeded in it with you. We're constantly improving the features to serve you better and always welcome new feedback and improvement ideas. If you have something specific in mind for the configurations, don't hesitate to reach out :)

Petteri S.
Executive vice president in Finland
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees

Good experience

4 9 months ago

Comments: I like a lot, easy to use and give actual situation where we are in NPS

Pros:

Easy to use, good feedback, measuring ongoing every day

Cons:

Better reports which we can share all our employees

8 months ago

Hi Petteri, thank you so much for leaving a review! I'm glad to hear you like Trustmary and have gained value from the NPS measuring features. As for the reports, we're planning to improve the features in the near future and make sure to contact you for your insights.

Aarno U.
Key Account Manager in Finland
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees

Easy SaaS SW to track NPS and to build customer satisfaction surveys

4 11 months ago

Comments: We wanted easy and flexible tool to measure NPS and to perform yearly customer surveys.

Pros:

It's easy to start with. Sending the surveys from SW is intelligent.

Cons:

The reporting is little bit light when analysing longer surveys (excel import).

10 months ago

Thanks for leaving a review Aarno! We are happy to notice that you have been satisfied with Trustmary and feel that it is easy to use. We are also putting more effort into reporting features for long surveys in the near future. We will contact you and make sure that your insights are included.

Oskari V.
Customer Success Coach in Finland

Good software for surveys

4 9 months ago

Pros:

UI of trustmary is clean and good looking. Integrations to Hubspot are also great!

Cons:

Some functions are bit too hard to get to. Also some of surveys are quite unclear to me how they work, that might also be user based problem..

8 months ago

Hey Oskari, thanks for your review and feedback! We do our best to keep our software simple and easy to navigate. Also, I'm happy to hear you've found the integrations helpful. Regarding the functions and surveys you mentioned, please contact your support person to get the help you need with this. Whether it's a user-based issue or something else, we're here for you :)

Jussi E.
R&D Director in Finland
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees

4 7 months ago

Pros:

It is easy to use overall. And you can get support very easily.

Cons:

It is not so easy to do your own questionnaires for different customers

6 months ago

Thanks Jussi for your review and more detailed comments on Trustmary. Easiness to use and support are areas we are continuously putting effort. I'll contact you personally to get more information about questionnaires to help you with it.

Mika L.
CEO in Finland
Mental Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Amongst services

5 9 months ago

Comments: Pretty cool to know that work what we are doing is a high quality of care.

Pros:

To get feedback from muncipality and corporation workers and official workers.

Cons:

Threre was not any features like that...

8 months ago

Hi Mika, thanks for the review! It sounds like you've been able to gather some positive feedback from your customers, glad to hear! Please let us if there's anything we can do to improve your experience!