15 years helping British businesses

About LA Pro

Windows-based loan processing, loan accounting, and loan servicing system that manages growth profitability and reduces operations cost

Learn more about LA Pro

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

LA Pro ratings

4.9
4.9
4.4
4.8

9.3/10

LA Pro has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 14 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used LA Pro before?

Lori
Controller in US
Religious Institutions, 11–50 Employees

LA Pro Review

Comments: This system has met our needs and is easy to use. The support that I have received over the years is excellent. When I have emailed a support question, a response is received within 24 hours or less. Almost always the issue/question is addressed with the initial response. When further help is needed, they have worked with me to get a resolution.

Pros:

If a loan is setup correctly, the system takes care of the rest. Churches ask us to run specific "what-if" scenarios on their loan repayments and the amortization reporting has been very helpful and time-saving. The monthly statements look very nice.

Cons:

We export a lot of information to Excel to import into our accounting system. Depending on the file, I have to copy, paste and sort to get all of the rows lined up. This is not a huge problem, just something to be aware of.

Rhonda
Bookkeeper in US
Banking, 2–10 Employees

I would highly recommend LA Pro.

Comments: The staff is really great to work with. They listened to our needs and adjusted the software accordingly. We have used the software 5 years now and I rarely have to put a call into customer service and when I do they are quick to respond with a resolution.

Pros:

The staff were able to adapt their software to our industry needs.

Cons:

I feel every type of software has some limitations and the only con I have is in comparison to our old software and our uniqueness in the industry, not to LA Pro itself.

Ashlee
Loan Administrator in US
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

Ashlee Jackson

Comments: I love that I am able to access everything possible on each loan from conception. I also love that it is very easy to contact someone at LA Pro with any questions I have and are always able to help via webex. Their customer support is amazing!

Pros:

I love that you can access all edits to each individual loan that shows what happened on what date and by whom, its an easy way to track everything.

Cons:

The only Con I have is that is takes while to generate and updated billing statements due to the amount of loans we have in our system.

Thomas
Executive Vice President in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

LA Pro - Pros

Comments: My overall experience with LA Pro has been a great one. I've learned so much from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she is easily the best customer service representative that I've ever had for a product.

Pros:

The features that made this software so appealing was how easy it is to process loan payments but also keep the participant loans in order at the same time.

Cons:

The only feature I don't like about the software is that you can't increase the size of the platform window.

Carol
mortgage coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

La Pro in my workplace

Comments: I cannot say enough good things about the support team. They are always there for me and are very patient!

Pros:

I had never worked in a non-profit before my current position and didn't know what to expect of the software. The team at LA Pro provided all the support I needed!

Cons:

I would like to be able to coordinate my collection efforts more efficiently with the program.

Jerry
Chief Lending Officer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

LA Pro Review

Comments: LA Pro is a great platform for loan servicing. The features available make the servicing of our loan portfolio extremely easy and handles all the variables, such as participation, discounting of interest rates, and service fees with ease. Great value for the price!

Pros:

Ease of use, functionality

Cons:

Creating any other reports other than standard reports is a bit cumbersome

Eileen
Associate in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

LA Pro - Easy Loan Administration

Comments: Pros:
1) Above Average Reliability
2) Customer support are always there when needed & does a perfect job answering any questions or concerns, one might have.
Cons:
Occasional glitches
Overall:
1) Great value!
2) Excellent customer service!
3) Gets the job done in an efficient manner!

Pros:

1) Above Average Reliability 2) Kim & Cindy are always there when needed & does a perfect job answering any questions or concerns that one may have. 3) Very easy to use!

Cons:

Occasional glitches

Sylvia
Loan Operations Manager

La Pro Review

Comments: Overall, super great product. I'm very happy with La Pro and its ease of use. So glad we purchased it when we started up our business.

Pros:

In the almost 8 years we've been in business, this is the only software we haven't replaced. It seems so many times we are promised a program will do what we need but once installed it doesn't live up to its name. La Pro has been wonderful for us and we wouldn't trade it for the world. My favorite part of the program is the reports and how i can customize them for my different credit unions. Since we work with 16 different credit unions, this is extremely important. I highly recommend this product!

Cons:

I don't think we're notified when La Pro has an upgrade since it doesn't seem like we get anything very often. The last one came to us ironically right after I emailed to see when an upgrade would come out since the last one had been a long time ago.

Tom
CFO
Used the Software for: Not provided

LA Pro gets the job done!

Comments: Very satisfied with the product and support staff.

Pros:

Very stable package, easily exports and imports data to / from our enterprise software (Sage 100)

Cons:

As it is an acess database, a little slow when updating the trasactions.

Maxwell
Associate

Simple Loan Administration

Comments: -Great value, gets the job done

Pros:

-Easy to use -Above Average Reliability -Kim and Cindy are great when needed

Cons:

-Limited Reporting Capabilities -Participation Loans are tedious to setup -Occasional glitches / crashes

Cindy
Administrative Assistant Loan Services

LA Pro review

Comments: LA Pro has worked well for us since April, 2004. Based on ease of use, and excellent customer support, we would and do recommend the software to others.

Pros:

Easy to use. Help feature is thorough and contains easy to understand explanations. We are also very satisfied with the customer support we receive. Questions and issues are answered and resolved very quickly and pleasantly. When we do need to call in, we speak with Pete Vining. Mr. Vining is very knowledgeable of the software, very patient, and very pleasant and easy to work with,

Cons:

There are some features, in reporting, that we would like to have, that are not available.

Peter
Used the Software for: Not provided

Comments: LA Pro has been a great tool for our business and we would highly recommend it to anyone in the finance business.

Pros:

LA Pro has met all of our company's needs. It has enabled us to keep a close watch over our customers and fully integrate the program with our business model. The support for LA Pro has been flawless and they have worked hard to correct any issues and helped us along the way during the learning curve. Most issues were because of our lack of knowledge and the support team was able to guide us through the process smoothly when questions arose.

Cons:

We have no issues with LA Pro.

Heath
Vice President - loan servicing

LaPro review

Comments: We have used LAPRO software to service our company's loans and participations for five years. We have always been very happy with the LAPRO software and the support staff has always been excellent.

Pros:

Cons:

I don't have any Cons.

Kimberly
Administrative Manager

LaPro Version 7.123.1

Comments: Would recommend to anyone needing software to keep track of many loans.

Pros:

Forecast report and search features are good. AdHoc reports are good.

Cons:

Would like a forecast report for the deferred fees to capture current portion.