• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.9 /5

About Deskera All-In-One

An award-winning unified platform for your invoicing, inventory, accounting, payroll, HR, and CRM

Learn more about Deskera All-In-One

Alex P.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2021

"Promising multi-purpose software for running a business"

Comments: My initial impression is that Deskera offers a solid option right now, especially for a smaller business which is eager to avoid paying for multiple SAAS tools or bring everything into one workflow. The real question is: what are you comparing this to? If you are starting a business from scratch, Deskera is an exceptional deal. And if you already use single-purpose SAAS tools that you are happy with, it might still be worth going for Deskera merely to streamline your business processes. Just be clear with yourself about which features are deal-breakers and hope that Deskera continues to improve at its present trajectory. This is entirely possible and I certainly wish them luck. It's worth noting that I have not had the opportunity to use many of the features in Deskera because UK compliance and UK bank-feeds are not ready. This made it pointless to fully migrate my business but I'm told by the Deskera support team that these will happen shortly. Once that is done, I will update this review.

Pros: Deskera is a surprisingly comprehensive suite of business management tools. It delivers these in a fairly clean style, without ever feeling like the whole thing is descending into bloatware. This provides solid value for the smaller business eager to avoid paying multiple SAAS subscriptions and it provides a simple way to consolidate multiple features, such as CRM or book-keeping etc. You get a lot of bang for your buck.

Cons: While each tool in Deskera offers a credible array of features, they do have clear limitations compared to specialist software for each category of software. It's unfair to measure Deskera directly against enterprise-grade rivals such as SalesForce but you don't get the depth of features of the more affordable single-purpose apps such as Xero (i.e. accounts) and Capsule (i.e. CRM), nor the all-in-one marketing suites (e.g. ActiveCampaign). That could well change over time.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2021
Keshav M.
founder
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business"

Comments: I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch.
I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even.
This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that founder are active and ready to support.
I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now).
I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

Pros: 1) easy to use
2) Faster learning curve
3) Awesome community
4) phenomenal customer support
5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation.
6) ERP features are amazing
7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Cons: There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con.
every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

• Reviewed on 01/12/2020
Chua L.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!"

Comments: Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Pros: The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Cons: So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

Bei T.
Marketer
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2020

"Looking good!"

Pros: I hope that it'll replace a number of apps such as Waveapp, Salesflare, Nusii, and GetGist. Here's what I think: (1) I must say I'm liking the marketing portion. Though I'm on GetGist, I hope I can somehow integrate this in future, or perhaps if Deskera makes it good enough, I'll just transfer my entire email marketing over. Right now, I like that it has a few simple templates already. (2) Salesflare - I'm pretty sure this has enough potential to replace Salesflare, but I guess what Salesflare has that I like is the email workflow, which Deskera does not have yet. Not sure if it's in the pipeline. (3) Nusii - I use this a lot, and I definitely hope Deskera can develop this portion so that there's no need for me to jump from different apps, saving me lots of time. I heard that it's in the roadmap? For the accounting part, I'm quite sure it will replace Waveapp for me, as our needs are not as complicated. Overall, it doesn't look as complicated as I've imagined the platform to be, much easier than Plutio and some CRM that I've seen. Good start!

Cons: I hope that it will implement the Proposals/Digital signature function soon, as I'm still using a separate app for this.

• Reviewed on 02/12/2020
David W.
Chief cook and bottle washer
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2020

"Exceptional 'bang for bucks'!"

Comments: In a word - faultless. I am really impressed with the dedication of the Deskera team to deliver a very affordable, very full featured, solution for small to medium businesses.

Pros: Deskera does all and more than I need in accounting, HR and CRM software and yet is priced way below competitive alternatives. The product is already very well featured but their roadmap is full of additional functions and features that can only further improve an already strong product.
Since subscribing, they have already added a number of enhancements, most interestingly for me, is their Shopify alternative.
They have a FB user group where they continually interact with users in an extremely responsive manner. As an example, I asked a question and received a comprehensive response in less than 15 minutes! You can't beat that!

Cons: So far, nothing. Sure it's a product in development (V2) but the original Deskera is close to 10 years old so these guys know what they are doing and they are clearly here to compete with the enterprise players.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2020
Divaksh J.
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2020

"Deskera all-in-one platform has potential to make all other tools useless!"

Pros: 1. Pricing!! Most of us think it is costlier than the other solutions, but the fact is it is not. This ERP has a deadly combination of most ERP pillars CRM, BOOKS and PAYROLL modules.
2. It will significantly not only reduce administrative and operating costs but also improve overall productivity.
3. Not only web app has Good UX and UI but also it has one of the finest Mobile App I've ever used in an ERP; it makes your ERP available anytime anywhere right into your pocket.
4. You can manage shops, vendors, supply, sales, payroll, accounting everything from one Deskera.
5. Fully Goods and Services Tax compliant along with all major banks support. (India)
6. Deskera provides user-defined reports, intuitive charts and graphs and customizable alerts to monitor system changes.
7. They recently launched custom branding with CNAME, now we have it on our own domain as a completely white-labelled solution.
8. Customer service, they are responsive and profoundly serious about the product.

Cons: 1. As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep.
2. I wish it had a project management tool, right now for that specific reason we have to use another product.
3. Deskera is something that can become a crucial part of any organization in no time IMHO having two-factor authentication will lead to better reliability and worry-free experience.
4. Too much overwhelming for freelancers and small teams but good for large teams.
5. Integrations like Pabbly Connect, Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon etc are missing.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2020
Joseph L.
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Good Software with Incredible Potential"

Comments: I've purchased and been playing with Deskera frequently for over a week. Deskera is a potentially fantastic all-in-one solution for small (possibly medium) businesses, but it is still very much in its infancy and is missing some basic functionality and seamless integration between modules. The Deskera team, thus far, has been incredibly responsive on all fronts (with one small annoying exception) - from management to programming to support and back. If Deskera pauses, focuses on deeply enhancing what it already has, then starts adding more modules/functionality, this will be the best all-in-one SMB software on the market.

Pros: The UI/UX and basic feature set are very good. In addition and with one minor exception, their management, programmers, and support staff have been incredibly responsive

Cons: I hate to list these as cons as the software is in its infancy, but there are some outstanding glaring weaknesses: 1. Chart of Accounts - No prefix (brand or division) or sub accounts (cost centers).
2. Very basic financial statements and no financial statement builder.
3. Does not support cash accounting but is aimed at small business. Yes, that one is a real head scratcher.
4. Modules are not tightly and seamlessly integrated
5. Current modules need refined and more depth in features before new modules are created.
Please keep in mind that all of my major issues are either being addressed or will be addressed (on their roadmap) by Deskera.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020
Arpad S.
Brand Designer | UI, UX & Visual Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2020

"All In One Business Suite"

Comments: Our previous accounting app is no longer available outside of Canada and US, so I was forced to look for alternatives. I tested more tools and Deskera came out on top based on my business' needs.

Pros: Deskera conveniently splits its interface into different "standalone apps", so when you want to create an invoice (Deskera Books) you won't be bothered with all the lead management (Deskera Sales) related interface elements. Segmenting the UI based on use case is a great way to keep the app clean and easy to use. You'll find all the features you need to create the perfect invoices, manage your clients and even more (There's Deskera People for HR managers, which I do not use). One particular feature that I really like is the payment gateway integration, that you can add directly to your invoices.

Cons: I don't think any feature is missing. I would like an option to gracefully degrade the available tools in each section of the app. Ie. for a small design agency, I do not require shipping related information on the invoices (it's all digital). Also it would be nice to have a more flexible templating system for the invoices. Right now it uses a docx, but a pdf option would be nice, which has better design possibilities.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2020
Philip F.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"Exceptional Product which will only get better"

Pros: Quite simply, in my opinion it is the best software out there for the administration of small to medium sized businesses. Includes comprehensive Bookkeeping and Accounting (Deskera Books); Payroll (Deskera People); and Deskera Sales. All modules include a mass of useful features and reports.
Added to this is the number of upgrades and improvements planned in the future, which makes this a no-brainer.

Cons: The only hesitation I had before purchasing was that it wasn't yet set up for full UK compliance but, after signing up for the free trial, and with the knowledge that UK compliance was coming shortly, I had no hesitation in purchasing

Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2020

"Easy to use and intuitive software for small businesses"

Pros: Easy to set-up
Ability to integrate CRM, Sales, Accounting and Payroll in one app
Roadmap for features

Cons: unable to use in Canada right now but it's due to be released here within a month or two

• Reviewed on 04/12/2020
Juan M.
CMO
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"Great HR and Accounting APP"

Comments: I have been looking for an app to do accounting and sales pipe, and I think i have found a great option here. I have been using Xero for a while and I wanted to move away, but I felt pretty disappointed with the other options in the market. Accounting can always be a pain, so I needed something similar and easy to be used. Deskera came in the right time. So far it is really good and I am looking forward to their roadmap features.

Pros: Easy to use
HR functionalities
Accounting APP
Cost Effective
API

Cons: No Chinese Language
I would like to see more video tutorials

Donald C.
Founder, Business Director
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"Great solution for entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs"

Comments: We were looking for a comprehensive solution for accounting and payroll to support our business and this ticks the box.

Pros: This is a great product that's pretty mature and full featured. The all-in-one nature of the product with accounting, HR and CRM makes this an incredible triple threat and an unbelievable deal.

Cons: Quite a fair bit of features to learn at one go but it's manageable

Social Media Manager & Administrative Support
Mining & Metals, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2020

"Great Tool for SMBs"

Comments: Overall, I am happy with Deskera. They have other apps that I haven't explored yet but will do so very soon. I can't wait for what the future of Deskera can bring.

Pros: I started using their Deskera Books app for my local business and it fits my accounting needs. I can easily connect my bank account (non-US) with no problem. It will make reconciliation much easier. That is so important to me because I can't do that on other softwares I have used. I am also planning to use this for my ecommerce business and I'm happy that you can set it up for that. They will also be releasing Deskera Shop which is catered for ecommerce, it is another plus for me.

Cons: I like their UI but I'm sure it can still be improved.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2020
Grimaldo O.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"One of The Best All-In-One Business Management Solution"

Comments: The features and benefits are many. They are working on enhancing the tool to become the best all-in-one software as they are listening to our recommendations. I'm very excited to have them as a foundation of my business.

Pros: I really like the features included in Deskera for the price tag. As a small business owner, Deskera offers features that are beyond my needs at the moment but it is good to know that I can expand without any problem because of them. Their UX is great, the interface is simpler and fun to use as I can create and network with a reliable system to connect all areas of the business.

Cons: They don't have the proposal/contract functionality implemented yet. They have this on their roadmap for next year, in the meantime I rely on other Saas tool.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2020
Mitul D.
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"All in one Business Software for my Compnay"

Pros: Being in It and Technology and use almost all the claimed solution but there in non tool that can do what Deskera does.
It is my all time favorite CRM for pipeline management and great tools for invoicing.
I just started the process of using Deskera however the support with online training plus the community makes this one incredible and amazing deal, a must buy. The amount of dedication from the team is just astonishing. I can't even keep up with the new features and webinars they put out every single week! I'll be looking forward to implementing it, and all the good things to come. Thank you and good luck to Deskera team!

Cons: Its a Big platfrom still exploring lot of features

Founder/CEO
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2020

"QuickBooks Replacement?? Let's hope!"

Comments: If you run a small business you will love this tool!

Pros: I see this as an all-in-one solution for any small business/solopreneur. Most features required to run a small business are included within Deskera. From payroll and CRM to email marketing! It's got a clean UI, fantastic founder, interesting roadmap, and did I mention the wonderful founder? Hopefully, in time, I will be able to ditch QuickBooks and run my entire box on Deskera!

Cons: Not too many but, it would be amazing if the data can be shared between apps. Right now, there really isn't any integration between their CRM, books, or Payroll. Hopefully, this is something they will implement in the future.

Anthony N.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2020

"Affordable All in One Business Solution"

Pros: 've just started to explore Deskera, and I am blown away by how robust this software is. It has everything you need to stay on top of your HR, accounting, and client management. I'm looking forward to where this company is going and excited about their roadmap. Their Facebook group offers lots of helpful hints and advice. The team behind Deskera seem very passionate about creating a great experience for all of it's users. They are quick to answer questions and provide support. Great job guys!

Cons: Being such a robust software means there is a lot to learn. It is lacking some key features for payroll and taxes but these are in the works.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2020
Desmond N.
Digital Marketer
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2020

"Definitely Value for Money"

Pros: 3 Main modules for business in 1 awesome app.

Cons: Hopefully can have more integration with local banks, especially in Malaysia

Liliana K.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2020

"All in One Tool for SMB Company"

Comments: It help me a lot to automate my invoicing, payroll, sales people and CRM. With Mobile Application, it is a must tool that we need to run all business.

Pros: It is all in one tools that I looking for. I can switch the Books, Sales, People, and website builder for one click. For you who live in Indonesia, Deskera give option to change to our Bahasa, so it will helps a lot to understand the workflow. It is integrate with major big bank in Indonesia, like BCA, BRI, Mandiri and Danamon. So, it can cover all of our HR, CRM, Payroll and our website builder need.

Cons: Ability to comply with Indonesia's regulations for Payroll

• Reviewed on 06/11/2020
Muhammad sohaib R.
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2020

"An Ultimate all in one Business Solution"

Pros: - Great UI/UX design
- Easy to use
- Manage Multiple Organizations
- Great HRM feature
- Great customer support

Cons: - There should more features to manage inventory
- There should be user access management, like if I want a user to manage inventory there no feature for that, if I want a user to manage inventory + billing there is no feature for, But I hope that they will soon add these feature also as they have very responsive team. :)

• Reviewed on 06/12/2020
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"The all-in-one I was looking for: Books, CRM, and HR"

Pros: I usually shy away from all-in-one software because they tend to end up being a jack of all trades and master of none. Deskera is very different here and the Books have been awesome. This is exactly what I've been hoping for and so I'm very happy I was able to set things up easily.

Cons: This is not really a con about Deskera itself, but if I had to mention one it would be that I cannot use it for my Korean company. Korea's banking system is extremely closed so we're unlikely to be able to get any integrations. Fortunately, I can use Deskera for my US business and my Singapore business!

Brian L.
Consultant
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2020

"Business All In One"

Pros: I like the dashboard the most. It shows what is critical all in one place.
Though currently am only using the Sales module, I got the all-in-one bundle as I believe the other 2 modules (Books & People) will be as good. Within the Sales Module, you can create:
1) Pipeline
2) Contacts
3) Campaigns
4) Marketing
There are options to segment your clients, create or use existing email templates and create forms
And the best part is all these (especially the status) is shown in one single graphical page i.e. Dashboard
Not only the cost is low but Deskera is a well known company also. The products are very suitable for small businesses.

Cons: Well I need some time to understand the whole system and how it works, but yet to explorer all.
And secondly, hopefully in near future, we can see integration for the functionality that the Sales module (and other modules) is lacking like email verification and scheduler.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2020
Sanju K.
Account Manager
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Great tool with endless possibilities"

Comments: Great Tool...Great price..

Pros: Deskera is one of the best programs I have used for my business. It is the best for professionals seeking to simplify and synchronize business processes from a single platform. Not only does the web application have good user experience and excellent design, but it also has one of the most impressive mobile applications I have ever used, and it is available to practically anyone at practically any time. To add more to that, they have excellent customer service too!

Cons: Each tool opens up a new browser tab and the contacts aren't shared.

Andrey K.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2020

"Deskera the all in one alternative to Zoho"

Comments: The mobile app is amazing

Pros: 1- Replaces several tools (Books, CRM, Payroll)
2- CRM easy to use and intuitive (don't like overcomplicated CRMs)
3- Able to send invoices and collect payments using Books
4- Integrates with Stripe and Paypal
5- Integrates with a lot of banks

Cons: Can't generate invoice and payment link from within CRM (only from Books)

• Reviewed on 19/12/2020