Filter by:

• Overall

About Deskera All-In-One

An award-winning unified platform for your invoicing, inventory, accounting, payroll, HR, and CRM

Learn more about Deskera All-In-One

Proinsias M.
Proinsias M.
Owner Manager
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"All in One Product for the small business in need of Financial Reports and a CRM and more"

Comments: I am pretty OK with software packages, but it was really easy to setup and configure. And I like the ability to customise the Quotes and Invoices. The UI and the UX is very good, and I do not feel myself using the word "Clunky"/. Also, the colours are nice and make me feel happy, even if I am doing boring stuff like accounts.

Pros: Hi, I only really got this for the invoicing system. I am a sole trader. I had been using Wave and they and now just focusing on the US and Canada Market. Deskera came at the right time. For me it is the Quotations and the invoicing and the accounting. That alone to me is worth the cost. And I can also give access to my accountant if they need to validate my returns. I also have a Sales and Purchasing dashboard that will bring me up a level so I can better understand my business. I had applied for a bank loan, and I was asked for management accounts, and to be honest I just had a bank statement with a basic spreadsheet. This will now give me better insights into my weekly financial status. Also, I can also see my Sales funnel all in one view . Just having that for my Bank Manger will make me more professional. Also it links in with the CRM with a mailing function. Just in those two modules you can replace at least 4 to 6 separate software apps. You can communicate from the app and have a mail list. You may want to consider extra codes if you want a larger mail list. There is only one employee, me, but if I am lucky I will be able to manage part-time staff and their payroll as well as my payroll. That again is another Bonus. Hopefully there will be a Client POrtal on the roadmap but to be honest th

Cons: I am missing a Client Portal but I am sure that will come in time. But that is something that I can manage on my wordpress site. Also, the EU GDPR compliance is nearly there, and I am sure that will happen in due course. I was listening to a seminar online and I am happy to know that they are nearly there.

Alternatives Considered: SuiteDash, Zoho CRM and Sage 50cloud

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: This had so much more functionality and for a small business it is an all in one Dashboard.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: It really is 3 Business Packages in one great offer. At this point of my development I will just have my self as an employee, but I can now document my drawings. But when I hire someone extra staff during busy periods I not have a platform that will manage wages in a professional way.

Mubashar A.
Mubashar A.
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2020

"A Great Product for Small Business"

Comments: It's good software. They have very great app for iPhone and Android users. I love their future roadmap. There are few integrations, and Integrations should be expanded for business community.

Pros: It's all in one business suite. Means, you don't need to purchase email marketing softwares, CRM, Book Keeping Software & HR. All is integrated into one. Further, they have an impressive roadmap.

Cons: Few things still have to be implemented, as this company is new, you will find some notifications which should not be there. I wish, if there is one YouTube channel with a course on Deskera.

Alternatives Considered: OpenCRM, AWeber and QuickBooks Online Advanced

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: I had an offer from Appsumo for lifetime deal. The value for this offer is greater than the price I spend. I know I have to implement Deskera and I need some time to get it's fruit. But the Value, it's functions and it's roadmap impressed me a lot.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2020
Rangel M.
Director, Finance
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2020

"Outstanding All-in-One Solution for Small Business"

Comments: I was simply an accounting software guy at the time. Prepared to sign up for Quickbooks. I was surprised to see that everything looked pleasantly clean and nice while onboarding. The good surprise was to see Deskera's other characteristics and additional modules such as the webpage builder. It has also an email templates for email campaigns to make the suite of application a must have package. The technical support is beyond anything else I’ve experienced, including a very supportive Facebook group that doesn't give me the feeling that after the sale is done, it's going anywhere. This makes me feel better about my acquisition.

Pros: 1. Outstanding support
2. Easy to use interface
3. Feature rich mobile application
4. Regular improvements and hot fix
5. Pleasing UI
6. All solutions required for a small and medium size business to operate is included in the suite of applications.
7. Pricing

Cons: I would love to see contract management and digital signatures plus more store integrations, but these are on the roadmap and next year it seems they will be available. Some additional improvements to strengthen the UI/UI by minimizing navigation clicks and page transitions can be implemented.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2020
Jo-anne C.
Business Owner
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Deskera - the software looking to replace many other ongoing subscriptions."

Comments: Fantastic. The team from Deskera are really involved in the community, open to suggestions, and helping their members on a use case basis.

Pros: I loved the inclusions in Deskera, the fact I don't need to run and maintain and sync multiple software platforms, let alone the ongoing monthly costs of each. I am in the process of migrating over my data from Xero, and I am excited to see what we can achieve with this streamlining.

Cons: Australian GST / Tax compliance is not here yet.... but its coming. Q4 2020!! :D

Omar L.
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2021

"A great all in one for any Marketer"

Comments: I am very happy thus far, this product continues to amaze me

Pros: Ease of use is what is most important to me, I also like how all the separate apps open up in separate windows but sync all the same information

Cons: I would like to see more billing templates be made available

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: Deskera is in a different league when it comes to comparisons

Switched From: Clientjoy

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: The price was right for in accordance to what they offer

• Reviewed on 21/01/2021

"Deskera"

Comments: Overall satisfactory for the price we give. when compare to other ERP products

Pros: Analytics, mobile application, its user-friendly self-explanatory. not much training.

Cons: custom branding, power user, still reporting issue are there.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Essentials

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: to keep everthing under one platform

Switched From: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: Price, quality, support.

Fred N.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Excellent Alternative To Other Well-Known Brands"

Comments: Completely Satisfied

Pros: Deskera contained most of the features that I need to manage the financial aspects of my business. UI is simple to use and tons of training is available to help through the more complex areas. The roadmap covers most of the features that are not currently available so I am pleased.

Cons: Features I would have liked to see now:
1. Business Plan
2. Projects (on the roadmap)
3. Workflow & Process (on the roadmap)
4. Proposals (on the roadmap)
5. Shopify Integration (on the roadmap)

Alternatives Considered: FreshBooks and Xero

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: Missing Features, Cost, Ease of Use, Inflexible

Switched From: Quickbooks Online

Chief Marketing Officer
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"All in one ERP Software for SMB"

Comments: Exceptional, Amazing

Pros: I like all the complete features on deskera, from books (Accounting), people (HR), CRM (Sales), and the latest with a website builder, all of which are available at affordable prices for such a complex system, the features are also integrated with many other applications It makes it easy for us to import a lot of documents, and I really recommend this for people out there, especially SMB to immediately take this deal, because when it passes, you will definitely regret it, out there, there are many applications that pay thousands of dollars and the deskera is very affordable, especially with a mobile application where the UI/UX is cool and can be taken anywhere, so that we can see where our business performance is through the application, this is an honest review and you have to try it yourself, thank you

Cons: You have to know is your country compliance or not, but they have the roadmap, so you can check it

Ronel D.
Ronel D.
Chief Technology Officer
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"Need All-in-one solution?, Deskera is your saviour"

Comments: Deskera Safe my hundred thousand dollar for developing all of this software

Pros: it's 2020 now all company don't want their internal software have a bunch of different apps and it'll waste so much time for Maintance and Developing, what i like with Deskera is Deskera have all of it and i just need costumize a bit and all done,

Cons: - Mobile apps
- Accounting Apps
- HR
- Product Management
- Sales
what do u need more than if deskera have all of them?

Owen S.
Owen S.
GM
Online Media, Self Employed

"The quick books killa"

Pros: Love the mobile-first design for an accounting SAAS!

Cons: No cons yet but looking for a simple way to export monthly reports for a non-profit organization.

Alternatives Considered: Wave Accounting

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: Price

Switched From: Quickbooks Online

Sylvia T.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"A Mompreneur's Dream Come True"

Comments: I'm beyond thrilled to discover Deskera after googling App Sumo CRM and finding something way better! As a solo entrepreneur of a snack business and mom of 3, having an all-in-one app to replace Xero, Klaviyo, and HubSpot is a game changer. My e-com store is on Shopify so I'm glad to hear about the recent integrations available. I'm curious about the web store builder too but for now I'm getting started with setting up my company. I was worried the interface would be complicated and hard to learn, but to my surprise it was user-friendly, smooth loading, and had lots of help screens throughout the dashboard. The interface is way more simple and fun to use than the big company ones, which is encouraging for someone like me who'd rather create and network but dreams of having a reliable system to connect all areas of the business. I'm sure I'll still have lots of questions, but the Deskera team has been great.

Pros: Deskera eliminates the many subscriptions and the inconvenience of working out of a separate email marketing, accounting, and CRM app. Love the mobile format and the simple layout.

Cons: Still looking for a way to easily transfer data from Klaviyo or Shopify while retaining historical information.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2020
Beta K.
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"Could be my home for the accounting apps."

Pros: + An affordable solution for (almost) complete integration, from a CRM, payroll and of course their main strength, book accounting. + They also support a lot bank integration in many countries and keep growing, and don't forget their mobile apps is one of the best out there. If you using other accounting apps, go ahead try Deskera, this could be your accounting solution at much affordable price. If you have question, do not hesitate contact their support, they are very helpful.

Cons: - sometimes it's buggy, but if you contact the support team, they will fix it. - Lack of detailed documentation, but thankfully they have speed support teams. - Web app not as beautiful as the mobile apps. I don't say the web app GUI is ugly, not at all, but if you try their mobile app, you will know what I mean.

Kerry O.

"Very impressed"

Comments: I'm very impressed with the software, which solves a lot of headaches for me, even more impressed with the personal service not received from my previous software (Xero).

Pros: Very simple to set up and use, great functionality, perfect for my small business. I love the fact I can access (almost) everything I need from one user interface. For a retail outlet like mine, the inventory, matched with accounts and payroll make it very easy to see my business at a glance.

Cons: No real cons discovered yet! The company is working hard to add new features and functionality, and they're very responsive to any issues / queries.

Ken K.
Graphic Design, 2-10 Employees

"Lots of Potential"

Pros: I've been using several tools for different tasks (eg. Quickbooks for accounting, HubSpot for CRM). Although I like those tools, I always wanted to find a Quickbooks alternative with a CRM option that is easy to use. I've been using CRM and accounting features on dayly basis and I am happy with my choice.

Cons: I wish there was a short video for each section to better understand each tab. Other tha that I think the tool is pretty solid.

Hardik S.

"Great for Startups"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: • Great Mobile App
• No-brainer for the price. Offers everything you need for the lifetime of your company.
• Great UI/UX
• Compliance with Indian taxes
• Superb community (responsive Facebook group) and support
• Ablility to sync with Indian Bank accounts like HDFC

Cons: There are no specific cons ,but there are few features that we are waiting for • Compliance with Indian Labour law
• Integration with Magento 2

Shlomo Z.
Shlomo Z.
Coowner

"Easy Invoicing"

Comments: So far, I really like the software, it has helped me stay on top of invoicing & getting paid.
I still have a lot to learn, but their Customer service & training is unbelievable.
I have already spoken with them many times & got help almost instantly & I am sure whatever other questions I throw their way will not go unanswered.

Pros: Easier to use & understand than Quickbooks

Cons: So many features to learn, but that is not a con, it's actually great, I will probably be able to get rid of 2 or 3 other programs that I am paying for because of this all-in-one system. I just need to learn how to use it.

Alternatives Considered: QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: I saw a webinar for Deskera & it just made sense!

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: Deskera Customer support is absolutely excellent. Also, the software is easy to use & intuitive.

Yvens U.
Yvens U.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2020

"I'm no longer scare of the IRS"

Comments: Being organized is my biggest problem, Deskera is making it so much easier to avoid issues with IRS. Though it does multiple things at once, Deskera does a great job doing all things well.

Pros: Everything i need for accounting in one software easy to navigate UI Automation (super important for me)

Cons: I would have like to have video tutorials on how different types of businesses use Deskera some countries and banks are not yet fully compatible needs to support more business types and templates to choose from.

Alternatives Considered: Wave Accounting

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: Deskera supports more than just canada and the united states, so it would have more financial support over the coming years, making it stable

• Reviewed on 22/12/2020
Aryan S.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"Makes Accounting Simple and enjoyable"

Comments: I initially purchased Deskera for the simple need of creating invoices to receive payments while also taking care of the taxes involved. Exploring it further i realised Deskera covers the whole accounting process from invoice to inventory to payroll to crm and even has email marketing built in. This is a powerful all-in-one and i may not need all the advanced feature that it offers but it is always good to know that i am covered for all my future accounting requirements as well. Considering the various features, it is value for money and more importantly a user-friendly platform for people like me who hate accounting

Pros: Invoicing, Tax computation and compliance, Covers almost the whole accounting process

Cons: proposals to invoice workflow will be helpful

• Reviewed on 10/12/2020
Vincent T.
Vincent T.
Partner
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2020

"Good Features & Easy to use ERP Platform"

Pros: Deskera all-in-one solution helps to simplify and streamline my business processes and is affordable. I like that their core features are integrated into one platform, which includes Accounting, Inventory Management, Invoicing, Sales, Inventory Tracking, Order Processing, HR Payroll & Reporting.

Cons: Multi language. It would be great if changing of platform language can be integrated, as some employees may not have English as their main language.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2020
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2020

"From Quickbooks to Deskera"

Pros: I enjoy the fact that it's an all in one suite - Has accounting, customer service, and payroll. At the moment I purchase this software mainly for accounting and customer service.

Cons: Like any new software, it does take time to assimilate the functions of this software and understand how to use it. All in all, it is very robust in its functions.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2020
Dmitry K.
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2020

"Great software for web development companies"

Comments: I've recently purchased the Deskera software.
As an owner of a web development company I extremely happy to find such a great tool to manage our projects. It allows me to keep together the accounts and book-keeping functions.
It's extremely helpful for our team of 6 people. And it'll be even more useful for large companies. A great way to cut our costs and improve productivity during these hard times!

Pros: Intuitive and easy to use.
It makes complex things easy to do.
The pricing is fair enough.

Cons: Haven't found it yet.
Everything looks fine.

Ashraf S.
Marketer
Internet, 2-10 Employees

"Pretty awesome software!"

Pros: Great product from deskera. Very helpful for small marketers like me to do audit for my account and manage my business. The price is good and i like the UI, very clean and solid. Hope keep updating the product in future for more great features especially for malaysian user 😀

Cons: Just add more integration in app and support more local bank from malaysia. I hope. But overall is awesome! 5 star!

Alex L.
Alex L.
Mortgage Professional
Banking, 201-500 Employees

"Deskera revolutionized everything!"

Comments: Great experience and will definitely recomend to friends and family. You can save so much time and money!

Pros: I liked the easiness to use and also how much time I am able to safe. It combines all expensive tools we pay at one. Dont hesitate to try!

Cons: Its still in development and its not fully functional yet but the road map is killer. The team is doing positive update daily!

Hue T.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2020

"Best all in one SMB accounting software with CRM, Books, and HR."

Pros: I was looking for an accounting software for my business, and came upon Deskera. It is an all in one solution that has a customer relationship management, accounting, and human resource modules. If I had known about Deskera before, it would have saved me a lot of money with the CRM feature alone. The accounting module is a fully featured accounting and it's still being developed and new features are coming! Both CRM and Books bring a lot of value to my business!

Cons: Integration is being work on, and I would love for it to have support with Zapier, Integromat, and Pabbly Connect so that I can automate my business processes.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2020
Swen G.
Swen G.
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2020

"A real All-in-one Solution"

Comments: Deskera is a product under development (this is definitely visible in a few points), but it seems the team behind Deskera is very responsive and helpful.
For me it is of high importance that Deskera will now be successfully optimized for the requirements in Europe (GDPR, Date notation) and that there will be some more translations (for example German).

Pros: I am able to manage our business at ONE place either on the PC or via the smartphone.
Deskera is incredibly powerful and comprehensive.
It was a very good idea to split the interface depending on the users usecase.

Cons: Because of the many features, the tool is sometime overwhelming and it very took me some time to get an overview.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2020