15 years helping British businesses

About Levitate

Our Happiness Platform features authentic communication tools to help build lasting relationships with your network.

Learn more about Levitate

Pros:

We've also sent email campaigns to prospects and were able to turn several into clients. Levitate is well worth to cost to implement.

Cons:

I can't really think of anything that I don't like.

Levitate ratings

4.9
5.0
4.8
4.8

9.4/10

Levitate has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 122 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Levitate before?

Advisor in US

Insurance Agency Benefits from Levitate

Comments: The team at Levitate is excellent. They are thoughtful and innovative. The client education and support are vital and we have never had a problem with them. The implementation of AI has been well done and I expect they will continue to be a leader in their space.

Pros:

I use Levitate for email and social media campaigns as well as a couple of monthly newsletters. Levitate has a GREAT dev team, very responsive in support, always flexible and working to improve. They have held our hands through every stage and we see the product improve on a regular basis. The integration of social media and now AI, is vital for us. Levitate made my job easier.

Cons:

I really can't complain here. Any time we encountered a road block during implementation, they were on top of it and came up with a solution.

Samantha
Director of Operations in US

Levitate Rises Above the Rest

Comments: Overall, Levitate has been wonderful. I have recommended it to others who are looking for the features that Levitate has. From set-up through customer service, we have had a great experience.

Pros:

Levitate is easy to use and works with most CRM platforms. The features allow you to work months ahead with scheduling emails, follow-up meetings, and all social media posts.

Cons:

I feel there are still some features that are evolving. I have not had a dislike about Levitate. Our experience with our Levitate contact has been wonderful. [sensitive content hidden] is efficient and prompt. All questions have been answered, issues resolved, and uploads completed in record time.

COO in US
Insurance, 11–50 Employees

More open rates and client engagement.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Happy. I love that there is support and I don't feel alone in this.

Pros:

I love that clients are reading and responding to my emails and texts. It has increased engagement and automated many of our reminder tasks.

Cons:

I get a lot of texts notifications in my email which is great that they are using it, but hard to keep up!

Juliana
Financial Advisor in US

Functionality is Outstanding, Parts are Glitchy

3.0 last month New

Pros:

I love the fact that I can easily send client review emails to our clients.

Cons:

Our firm has had some glitches with the software. Good news is, the support team is very responsive.

Mallory
Administrative Assistant in US

Great platform for our Business Needs

Comments: From the ease of use of the website to the Customer Service, this company has far surpassed others that tried using before. I can email, or call. I have been able to schedule meetings a week or two in advance to go over certain items and I have needed immediate help to which I received response very quickly.

Pros:

Not being limited by the number of contacts we could have in the system is a great feature. I love the option of being able to send direct or group emails in regular email or HTML. I'm setting up the Birthday automation currently. It's going to save us not only time but money on the postage for physical birthday postcards we were sending out. The pre-designed monthly newsletters have been wonderful. All I have to do is add a few local and business-related items to the template and it's ready to go! Saving me so much time. Also, having industry related topics already pre-written and the ability to generate those topics from the AI program is so helpful instead of having to write everything from scratch. I have yet to find any incorrect information as well!

Cons:

This platform doesn't currently integrate with Saleforce. So, as I get new clients in our Saleforce system, I have to come manually put them into Levitate. The only other thing I would add is to be able to create landing pages as I could on other services. It's not necessary and certainly doesn't sway me from preferring Levitate above other platforms, but it is something I hope they work on in the future.

Amanda
CEO, Owner in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

Thank you!

Comments: Super wonderful! We are thoroughly impressed with all things Levitate. And with seeing what a “good software” company is versus others we were using has caused us to make other changes in our business. We now hold other companies to the precedent y’all have set.

Pros:

I sing the praises of Levitate on the regular. This platform has helped us grow and scale our business in a way we were struggling to do over multiple channels. Levitate has truly helped us work smarter, not harder while maintaining a level of personalization and consistency. We are so grateful to have found Levitate! Working with everyone on the Lev team has been incredible, knowledgeable, beyond helpful, and eager to assist at any time. Thank you all, we look forward to working together in 2024!

Cons:

Not really a dislike, I just know there’s so much more to learn about Lev. I feel like there are other ways to utilize the product and we are not because we don’t know.

Office Manager and Paralegal in US
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

The greatest tool we've utilized for our growing law firm!

Comments: Love it! The customer service is wicked great and everyone I've talked to has been cheerful and really seem to enjoy their jobs and always seem happy to help.

Pros:

I love the AI capability. It's scary how spot on it can be. By using the AI feature to help write campaigns and emails it created the template for an email that I just add a few key details to and send it out.

Cons:

The setup for our firm was a lot of work on the back end but once the machine is built, it works almost flawlessly. I've set up more difficult apps for our firm before. This one is SO much easier than Apptoto, for sure.

Lynn
Attorney in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

Levitate Makes Keeping In Touch Easy and Seemless

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My experience with Levitate has been great. As I mentioned, they stay with you throughout the year so that you make good use of the product and get your money's worth.

Pros:

I like the customer contact. A representative was assigned to me, and they make regular meeting appointments to keep you on track with your email and social media campaigns. It would be so easy to fail to make use of the product without this support. I also love to browse the content library to get ideas.

Cons:

The cost, but I do believe it is worth it IF you pay attention to the representatives, have your regular meetings, and send out the campaigns regularly.

Myrthelonge
Marketing Coordinator in US

Customer Service Makes the Difference

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Levitate is a multifaceted platform because of its way of quantitative data and tracking, which makes it easier to separate contacts and segment groups to better market.

Cons:

Levitate has some API issues that must be implemented to continue competing with the leading platforms. ( Feel free to reach out for more details)

Rob
President, CFO, COO, CO in US

Very pleased

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Customer support and training is unbelievably good.

Cons:

We would like the additional branding ability to insert our logo and color selections in social media campaigns.

Gary
President in US
Financial Services, Self Employed

Great platform and easy to implement with great coaching assistance!

Comments: It has been wonderful with personalized assistance with the same coach each time.

Pros:

The personal coaching using Zoom calls. Very helpful.

Cons:

Nothing so far. Levitate is on top of their game and always adding new features.

Anne
Owner/Professor in US
Legal Services, Self Employed

The Few Right Words at the Right Time

Comments: My students love the timely contacts with specific information tailored to their status. I have received answers to 25% more of my campaigns since using the Levitate software.

Pros:

Most important to AcademyGPPS communications is to address the students by category when general reminders and data are being distributed, but individually for payment receipts and Certificates. The Levitate system allows the right amount of information to be saved per student for specific emails, and unlimited tags to allow efficient group distributions. Additionally, the support provided by the Levitate team to design and customize templates and campaigns is the real value of this product over time! The students need clear concise emails that are timely, but not intrusive, and Levitate allows me to control who is getting what, and when. And, I can even know who opens which emails, and request updated emails in a timely fashion. Fantastic tools!

Cons:

There is not a single thing that has not worked exactly as presented and expected. I like it all.

2 years ago

Anne, it is incredible to hear that Levitate has been such a helpful tool for AcademyGPPS. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to continuing to support your communication efforts with your students!

Bruce
President and Owner in US

Boettcher Insurance Agency

Comments: Great company with an amazing product and wonderful people that makes our job easier.

Pros:

Great program and easy to work with! Excellent resource with great communication and Levitate has amazing people.

Cons:

None very happy! I really do not see any flaws in the communication process and glad we are have worked together and enjoy our relationship.

2 years ago

Thank you for the incredibly kind review, Bruce! Nothing makes us happier than hearing that our customers are pleased with our product and our fantastic team. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuing our relationship!

Deborah
Marketing Communications Coordinator in US

User Friendly

Comments: I have certainly enjoyed working with my Senior Success Specialist, [sensitive content hidden]. We have established a friendship as well as a work relationship.

Pros:

Easy to learn and utilize. I enjoy setting up mass emails with custom letters and finding campaigns to put on Facebook. I can check in to see how many were sent. Levitate sends out a report after a campaign has been sent with the stats on how many sent, received and responded.

Cons:

Probably something to do with it's search in our AMS360 system at times.

Lanette
owner in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Super system for email campaigns!

Comments: Love Love Love them! They are so helpful. They do not make me feel like an idiot because I needed help getting started in their system. I have had so many customers tell me how much they appreciate me reaching out to them regularly thru emails with great and educational content.

Pros:

I love that my emails look like I sent each one personally and that it's not a "blast" email. My customers have told me how special they feel that I thought enough to send them the emails. The content to choose from is amazing. I have been able to find many campaigns to fit my insurance office. They are super easy to edit if needed to "make them my own."

Cons:

My least favorite is that as I get new customers into my office, I have to remember to add them into Levitate ... Or I can call Levitate and they will pull the reports from my computer for me and fix it. So ... I can't actually say I have a negative comment about Levitate because they help me even when I forgot to add them.

2 years ago

We're so glad to hear Lev is helping you authentically connect with your customers, Lanette! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Laura
Legal Assistant in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

It's worth it. We love Levitate!

Comments: The past year with Levitate has been a game-changer. Being able to schedule all our social posts and client emails in one day for the next three months has freed up so much of my time. The bi-monthly meetings with updates on changes and new things added with my levitate person are very helpful.

Pros:

Levitate has made my job much easier. The time it used to take to schedule our social media posts was excessive. Now, I don't even have to think about it. Levitate does all the work for me. The AI Lion, Leo, is the Best! He is so cute and helpful.

Cons:

I wish there was an option to change some of the GIF's and media used when you are rewriting with the AI Lion that I call Leo.

Gale
Office Producer in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Great at getting the message out!

Comments: I love Levitate and I have suggested it to many business owners!

Pros:

I think this is a great way to touch base with your customers and keep in touch with them. Its designed to appear that the email is directly from you to them "only". This prompts much more responses in my opinion.

Cons:

I wish I had more time to really get to know the product use better

2 years ago

We appreciate the review and you recommending Lev to other business owners, Gale! Thanks for being a great customer.

Jenifer
Community Program Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

I use this program daily!

Comments: Customer service has been great at answering any questions. I have really enjoyed using Levitate.

Pros:

The best features about this program is for sure the AI feature and the engagement tracking. This has been such a time saver. Highly recommend this product if you email on a regular basis.

Cons:

The price is a little costly. And I would love to see additional features to create newsletters. Something more like Canva. Or the option to integrate my canvas newsletters to Levitate.

CEO in US

Greatness in Marketing

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

Ease of use And I like how it always reminds me that there are other templates available

Cons:

I wish there were a few more templates that revolve more around holidays. And more tips for home and auto owners

2 years ago

Thank you for your kind words, Chris! We have taken note of your template requests and will speak with our content team. We appreciate you being an amazing customer and are happy you find Levitate so easy to use!

Jeffrey
CEO in US

Levitate is great!

Comments: It's a great product that continues to improve and their team is willing to work with you to customize your experience, take feedback, etc.

Pros:

There are three things I like most about Levitate: 1) Not a traditional email blast. The emails actually get sent from your own account so open and response rates are much better. 2) Automations available. Expand your horizons and save time with a number of possible automations. 3) Content creation. They produce a lot of good content so I don't have to. It's easy to modify their templates to customize for your needs as well.

Cons:

Honestly, I can't think of a con at the moment.

2 years ago

We appreciate your thoughtful review, Jeffrey! So glad to hear that Levitate is helping you keep in touch with your clients easily.

Anna
Investment Banker in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Levitate is Helpful

Pros:

Levitate is pretty easy to use. It does what is expected.

Cons:

There tend be a lot of glitches so I feel like I talk to customer service a lot.

2 years ago

Hi Anna, thanks for taking the time to review us! And thank you for your feedback. Our product team is working diligently to minimize glitches for our customers!

Gina
Agent in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Great tool for our small agency

Comments: Excellent - the product has helped us keep in contact with our client base, the email content is informative and fun, which our clients like.

Pros:

Easy to use, able to reach a large client base at one time, helps keep communication fresh, lots of positive feedback from clients

Cons:

Data loading into Levitate from our client management system sometimes isn't correct - I've been hesitant to use automation because of this. I still like to check client information prior to sending emails.

2 years ago

We appreciate your kind words, Gina! We'll also let our product team know your feedback about the data sometimes loading incorrectly. Thanks for being a great customer!

Owner in US

Satisfied Levitate User

Comments: It allows our agency to make constant contact with our clients, giving them important information about insurance and our agency.

Pros:

The features are very easy to implement. Our consultant calls every quarter and we decide on what emails to send out and when to send them. It's totally up to the client to make these decisions, but excellent guidance is given by our consultant.

Cons:

I really don't have anything that I don't like about the process and the software. We've never had any problems in the years we've been using Levitate.

2 years ago

John, we are so happy to hear that you have had nothing but positive experiences with Levitate and your success specialist. We are grateful for your review and for you being such a loyal customer!

Stephanie
Owner/Agent in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Levitate is a game changer!

Comments: We can quickly reach out to segments of our clients that may be interested in new products or important changes in their policies.

Pros:

Finally, I feel like we are keeping in regular contact with our valued clients.

Cons:

When we get busy it is easy for the agency to drop the ball on regular communications. The reminders are helpful, but perhaps one designated admin at our office would be more effective.

2 years ago

We appreciate the great review, Stephanie! We love hearing that you're able to keep in touch with clients more consistently now. Thanks for being a wonderful Levitate customer!

Todd
Principal in US

We like Levitat

Comments: We really like Levitate, it works very well for us.

Pros:

Ease of use, quality product, reasonable cost.

Cons:

Nothing, everything works well for us .

2 years ago

We're glad to hear you are having a great experience with Levitate, Todd. Thank you for taking the time to review us!