15 years helping British businesses

About Instagram

Social media solution that helps businesses manage content, create and edit posts, and monitor engagement across Instagram accounts.

Learn more about Instagram

Pros:

I like the stories as they are an easy way to reach a large audience. They way it also has a integration with Facebook makes it easier to post once and update 2 platforms.

Cons:

Sometimes there are situations where negative media or comments are spread about people and it can be unsafe for minors if not used properly with supervision.

Instagram ratings

4.7
4.1
4.6
4.6

9.0/10

Instagram has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 4,861 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Instagram before?

Filter reviews (4,861)

Miranda Estefanía
Miranda Estefanía
Administration Manager in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

I can't believe it's free!!

Comments: I really like Instagram, it's one of my favorite social media. I love how easy is to find places to go, information about different topics, even educate yourself since there are many educational accounts out there. i love how anyone can share their passions, a lot of people are amazing at painting and they get to share their creations with their followers, some others dance, others may write... it's a plataform full of different things and that's what make it special

Pros:

I like how you can capture your best moment with or without filter. You can make boomerangs, take videos and photos and also go live if there's something you want to share with anyone who follows you. Also, I like how you can connect with people all around the world; you can see different locations, discover places and even go and search of certain words in Hashtags and see not only pictures but accounts that helps you to learn more about any topic you want. I can't get enough of Instagram

Cons:

Maybe that you can't send stickers like in WhatsApp, but you can send gifs and other type of stickers so it isn't that bad

mohamad
mohamad
Graphic designer. Social media manager. Lewiston Home Ceo in Morocco
Commercial Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

For me as a social media manager and as someone who use Instagram daily I think the app is good.

Comments: Well, after using Instagram for 2 years I think it's good for entertainment and marketing and make you contact your friends easily and message them, Instagram also gives you the possibility to meet new friends too

Pros:

This app is easy to use like, it's simple and fast, it's easy to post something or share something with your friend, you can follow people that you know personally or anyone else, and it's also easy to start a conversation on it with some cause there is a place where you can send messages on it, the recommended page is good and clear from the unacceptable content.

Cons:

Actually, there are some features that should be on Instagram like the availability of making long videos on Instagram like 3 minutes or 5 minutes videos, and adding the option of reacting to posts with funny reactions and angry reactions just like Facebook and other social media platform does.

Bruno
Engineer in Portugal
Logistics & Supply Chain, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Instagram - Powerful promoting and networking tool

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall my experience with Instagram is very good, and I highly recommend to join for social media content and also for networking.

Pros:

Instagram is very user friendly, allowing to reach nearly all the audience from young users to older ones. Additionally, is has multiple features to reach difference audience like: stories, reels, virtual shop, and many others.

Cons:

Since is online, a trust Center could be developed to better certificate the sellers and promoters. These specially applies for your audience that must have a control on the information they can see.

Srishty
Srishty
Business Development Manager in India
Human Resources, 1,001–5,000 Employees

ID:sriishtypaI - Instagram Suspended My account without any reason- Worst Experience

Comments: ID: sriishtypal - i was happy before now i am surprised by the fact that instagram can suspend any account without any reason.

Pros:

ID: sriishtypal - I was in love with this app, i was posting my daily life, that is just like my memories. I have this account from 2015, its been more than 7 years , i can scroll and see myself how i was in 2015 than in 2016 and where i went, so its my photo journal. do you have nay idea how much i am attached with my gram. i can not sleep and tbh i am addicted to see how people are so creative, you feel to grow like them, you get motivation from them , your learn new things , you learn about the world, so its a overall package for me. my life my gram.

Cons:

ID: sriishtypal - Now i am frustrated with the fact, that my account got suspended without any reason, i never ever violated any committee guidelines, i never comment on other profiles, i never use bad words on other profiles, i never take money from the client where i am not able to deliver. i always say no when i am not able to work for clients because of my busy schedule. but then also my account got suspended and when i wrote mails on different emails of Instagram, i did not receive any response , also i am not able to submit the form due to instagram glitch. you have so many bugs that are not able to fix and then you are putting people life on risk, you dont even know what person is going through, i am depressed that i dont even know the reason why my account got suspended, and i am trying my level best to get my account back, posted on twitter, linkedin, facebook omg " will i go Crazy" idk. ID: sriishtypal - Do you really know how much we put efforts to grow account, we put our minds to create new everyday, but THIS IS VERY BAD THAT YOUR ACCOUNT CAN BE SUSPENDED ANYTIME, AND YOU DONT KNOW WHY.JUST FED UP WITH INSTAGRAM GLITCH. I will recommend all that your whole life can be taken away with just one click from instagram now you are just a Instagram User.

Thiago
Cartazista in Brazil
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Instragam social media impacts

Comments: Mine has always been good with social media Instagram, as it is social media that encompasses knowledge

Pros:

It is a great social network that is dynamic in interaction and fast news

Cons:

From time to time there is bureaucracy in following, liking, and commenting if you do too much of this activity and restricting it by the community

Olivia
CEO in Canada
Retail, 2–10 Employees

The first thing a new business should set up

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I love instagram and it’s how meowbox grew and thrived back in 2013 when we launched.

Pros:

I love that Instagram is free and later offers paid ads when you’re ready to level up your business.

Cons:

I find it difficult to understand the algorithm and how to get traction.

Mitchell
Engineering Student in Canada
E-Learning, Self Employed

Good, but addictive

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: While Instagram used to be my go-to app for staying in touch, it now feels more alienating and time-consuming. It's still a good app, but it’s important to use it mindfully and take breaks when needed.

Pros:

Instagram is a fantastic way to stay connected with friends and family. The platform's simple, user-friendly design makes it easy to share photos and videos. The wide range of filters and editing tools can make any photo look amazing.

Cons:

Instagram can be quite addictive. The constant stream of posts and stories can be overwhelming, leading to endless scrolling. The algorithm often shows more ads and content from strangers than from actual friends, making it feel less personal. I definitely feel like I am being alienated.

Nathan
freelancer in US
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

A Pretty Good Everyday Social Media Platform

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, I have had a mostly positive experience with Instagram that could be improved upon. Despite the downside, I will continue to use it daily.

Pros:

What I like most about Instagram is how simple it is to create high quality posts and stories. I also like the many different photo filters and effects and the large number of words that can be added to a post.

Cons:

What I don´t like about Instagram is that sometimes if you have a draft of a large post with a lot of photos and writing, it will fail to post and it will continue to fail to post no matter how good your internet connection is. When this happens, you have to start a new draft and try again.

Music, 11–50 Employees

Helpful Media Service

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I have been building my business with Instagram as one of the main drivers for the past 7 years. It is constantly adding new features to connect with my community and edit photographs. Sharing new Art & meeting new people is easy with the ability to post multiple photographs at once. I would recommend Instagram to anyone looking to build their name and meet people who love what they create.

Cons:

If there would be any feature I would add to Instagram it is the ability to schedule posts.

E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Good for connecting with potential clients

5.0 last month New

Comments: Using social media planning apps to plan content, I find that Instagram is a good tool to connect with potential clients and create more awareness about my brand. It is easy to use.

Pros:

I like that I can create more awareness about my brand with potential clients

Cons:

"It can be distracting and noisy at times due to the excessive number of unwanted ads."

Megan
Writer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Best social media platform for business

Comments: I've used Instagram for my personal account for years and loved it. When I decided to make a dedicated account for my blog it was a game-changer. It really allows you to build relationships with customers by showing the personal side of yourself through pictures and stories. Nowadays people want to see who is behind the businesses they support! Instagram is also great for gaining website visitors by guiding people from the app to your website through links on stories, your profile, or posts. If you have any kind of blog or business I would highly recommend creating an Instagram account.

Pros:

Instagram allows you to really build a relationship with customers through pictures and stories in a way that other social media platforms can't. The Instagram stories are my favorite feature because they allow you to show a more personal side and show the person behind the business. I get the most interaction from my customers through stories by using the polls, quizzes, etc. It's a great feature!

Cons:

Because Instagram is such a great business tool it's extremely competitive. Every business has an Instagram account nowadays so it makes ranking for hashtags and showing up on featured pages difficult regardless of what niche you're in.

Christine
Executive Director in Kenya
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

A fun and classy way of connecting socially

Comments: As an organization, we have been using Instagram for publicity and as a way of engaging with our audience. In as much as it functions well with enough data or a stable internet connection. The posts have a wider reach especially for those who are in a similar niche as ours. Over time I have been able to connect to like minded professionals based on the posts that I put up. The software is classy and helps give our posts a sophisticated look.

Pros:

It has beautiful photos and videos that I can share on Facebook and my whatsapp status. It has up-scaled my advocacy efforts as I have been able to reach more audience within my niche which is mental health. Since I use art and music as my tools of advocacy, as a team we have been able to reach out to organizations that do similar work like we do, which is a bit hard with Facebook or even Twitter. It is easier to reach out to celebrities on Instagram than on Facebook or Twitter. The Multi account feature has allowed me to run both a personal account and official account on the same app, which helps in sharing information across profiles. Ever since I upgraded to a professional user profile, my posts have a wider reach.

Cons:

One cannot add links to articles as it lacks the hyperlink feature. Very long posts cannot be posted as captions on photos, which is not an issue on Facebook. This has limited me when posting articles on our mental health advocacy efforts, especially when the story is too long beyond the required limit. Gaining followers is not easy, especially, when you are not a celebrity. I have stuck with the same number of followers for a long time.

Claude
CEO in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Instagram is among the top 5 social networking platforms on earth. Also an ecommerce platform

Comments: I will highly recommend IG for anybody with a business. This will help increase or expand your audience

Pros:

IG is not only a social media platform but it is also an eCommerce platform. As a business owner, IG has helped me a lot, in fact, my business relies on IG to survive. Because this platform is most visited, selling on this platform can link you to lots or customer. IG helps you match your products to buyers who are most likely to buy those products. For instance, someone who usually search information about pets will be most likely exposed to pet related products hence targeting the right people who are most likely to buy. Also, IG is cheap to create ads. Selling fees are also cheap. Shipping labels are very affordable. All these feature are in one place, making it very convenience for the seller to manage his business. Also, they help promote your products on other related platforms like Facebook. It is also very secure

Cons:

I think what I have encountered as draw back with IG is that many users are not well informed or they are skeptical shopping on IG. Also, more features like chats and other data analysis tools should be included. Also, IG should also improve its customer service. Users should also be able to connect to a real human either by phone call or email.

Avery
Worship Leader in US
Religious Institutions, 11–50 Employees

One of the best Social Network programs for community and business

Comments: It has impacted my brand and business as well. I have been able to reach out to more people because of the exposure that Instagram creates for me. Varying from my music to my events that I am putting together, it makes sense to heavily market your product through this platform. My exposure by word of mouth would have not been as great without Instagram

Pros:

Instagram gets to the point. For people who are looking to expand their business and grow their brand, Instagram is a great way to do that. It has always been a great addition to Facebook, but with the introduction of Instagram LIVE, being able to upload longer videos, creating Instagram Story posts, and making Instagram Reels, it strategically reaches in the quickness of how life works, and gives you the exposure you need to grow.

Cons:

I think sharing the longer videos to automatically play on your story needs to be updated. Some videos would heavily benefit from it. Other than that, there isn't much to hate about this app.

Aniss
Aniss
Freelancer in Morocco
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Great for both personal but also professional use

Comments: Great and powerful. I love using it and love the reach on it.

Pros:

Great for personal use, professional use either to socialize or to promote your business, products. I used it for both my Youtube channel and for my restaurant and really it was always a great tool.

Cons:

One of my accounts got hacked and I was really disappointed for the customer service not responding. But overall, it is a powerful tool and really well made. Another downside also, is the fact that the software is not the same on the phone and on the computer, it needs to offer as many options on any device really.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1,000 Employees

Not as great as it used to be

Comments: I’ve used instagram for over ten years and i’ve seen its many changes over the years. I’ve used it for a personal blog, small business, makeup page and to promote my campaigns. Instagram has a special place in my heart because i’ve used it for so long but the quality of the platform has been diluted over the years due to attempts to commercialize it

Pros:

A platform that allows you to interact with content from friends. It really bridges gaps and brings people together Many different types of posts can be created. My recent favorite is the guide because it is innovative

Cons:

Instagram has become too commercial. I see too many sponsored posts and very little from the accounts I actually follow and want to interact with. There’s a favorite feature to make a timelines just for the accounts you want to see but I believe that I should not have to do that. if I follow someone their posts should show up on my timeline. Also the abolishment of the chronological feed is one of the worst things Instagram has done. It promotes popular posts but hides posts from smaller pages lower down on the feed. Small businesses and creators get the short end of the stick

Lena
Owner in US
Veterinary, 2–10 Employees

Instagram is great for promoting small business

Comments: Overall Instagram it’s great for sharing your businesses photos and videos and being able to promote those with your followers. Being able for your followers to share as well helps to grow your business. It is also nice to be able to use the app directly to edit your photos right as you are posting them. My biggest complaint however is the fact that it is directly tied to Facebook and uses old businesses that may not have anything linked to the new businesses. This makes it expensive and sometimes impossible to use their promote feature.

Pros:

I like how easy it is for me to edit and post my photos and videos for our customers to be able to see. They are also able to easily share with their followers and turn helping our business grow.

Cons:

I don’t like how expensive it is to use the promote feature, and also how it ties directly into old Facebook accounts.

Mahesh
Graphic Designer in India
Research, 51–200 Employees

A good Social Platform compared to Facebook

Pros:

Instagram, a powerhouse among social media applications, boasts immense popularity for its versatile features. Serving as a photo-sharing hub, it extends beyond mere images, enabling users to post text and videos. The ephemeral nature of stories adds a dynamic touch, vanishing after a day, while Instagram Messenger facilitates seamless communication with the option to retract messages. With a rich array of filters and photo editing tools, users can unleash their creative flair. The platform's InstagramTV feature caters to those who wish to share and watch longer videos. Not just for socializing, Instagram has become a pivotal tool for entrepreneurs and brands, serving as a gateway to a vast audience.

Cons:

However, amidst its allure, Instagram harbors a potential drawback. The abundance of intriguing content can captivate users to such an extent that they may lose track of time while engrossed in endless scrolling.

mohammed
mohammed
Instagram esshaimi in Morocco
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Instagram review - esshaimi

Comments: Through my long and lasting experience with Instagram, I found that it is distinct from other social networking sites in that it allows you to post photos and videos only with an additional written description and does not allow you to post links or articles alone. Like other social networking sites. Instagram is a great gathering of influencers and what I like In Instagram, for each specific field you find its pioneers and followers, as it is like a variety of groups from different fields and each of them has its pioneers

Pros:

The Instagram application or site is considered a means of communication between people, or as is known to everyone as a social networking site or application and has several distinctions from the rest of the social networking sites that are widely spread on the Internet, including that it is only for publishing photos and videos with some description with it and you cannot, for example, publish an article or post Links alone. Instagram also allows you to make a live broadcast from your account and you can choose whether to save and publish that broadcast on your stories and stay for 24 hours and is deleted automatically or deleted as soon as your live broadcast ends. You can also Post a picture on your Stories for your followers to view Of course, Instagram is available in an application on your phone as well as a website, and you can text whoever you want through your account on the site from the Instagram site because this feature was not previously available on the Instagram website and it was added not long ago

Cons:

As for the negatives of the site, I do not find them many, but for example, for the site for Instagram, you cannot publish from it. You can only publish from the application Other than this, I find that Instagram is distinct from many other social networking sites

Amar
Quality Analyst in India
Banking, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Review for Instagram

Comments: Quite Satisfied

Pros:

1. First of all it is one of the most popular social media platforms very easy to use and to create an account. Instagram is a huge social media community of networks, Marketers, and creatives. 2. You can create your account for the purpose of socializing and sharing your own pics and other things and grow your social media base by having thousands of people following you and you following them back. 3. On Instagram you can share pics and videos related to your products and share them with thousands of people who are also looking and searching for similar products to buy or to sell. It is very to create content for your products and promote them with different offers to attract potential buyers. 4. Instagram is the main source for celebrities to connect with people of the nation and to promote their movies, events, series, shows, and so on. They connect with their fans on Instagram, fans can visit their profile and even can comment on their movies and other shows. 5. Instagram has tools that make succeeding easy like the Optimization tool which tells you when to optimize and is free to use when to post an app. There are tools that allow you to preschedule your post and you don't always have to be at your computer to post. 6. People from different fields can like Authors, Marketers, Bloggers, Companies, and so on can run a poll about their products to have the people's ideas and to make changes and improvements to enhance customers' experience.

Cons:

It is only about the algorithm which is making it less famous. there is no proof that people who follow you in a loop will continue to follow you due to the algorithm. Instagram is mostly used and followed by the millennials and they get bored very soon. If you want to keep them intact you have to provide new and Interesting features and content to keep them engaged. There is a limit that one can follow only 7500 people if they want to follow new people they have to unfollow some which is a disterbing thing.

Kyle
student in Jamaica
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

Is Instagram for me?

Pros:

As someone who values time and like to have control over how it is spent each day, I constantly wondered if Instagram was for me. I now find myself loving and using Instagram for a variety of reasons. For business purposes, It helps me to track trends and connect with potential clients through the use of a business account and by utilizing the hashtag feature. It helps me to locate clients who are interested in my specific product through the use of a key word or phrase. Sponsored ads are a great marketing tool for me, which is so helpful to my business, allowing me to promote my product to the demographic I select. This gives me the ability to reach clients I would not normally be able to through traditional means. I also use Instagram for getting information about products or services I might be interested in from other businesses. In my personal life it helps me to stay connected with friends and family and share images, videos we find captivating and chat by text or video. For the days I just want a laugh or a break from reality, I'm sure I can find something on Instagram to captivate me and fulfil that need, whether it be an Instagram live or playing around with photo filters. I use Instagram for business, my social life and keeping up to date with current affairs. This is a platform that makes my life easier, allowing me to connect with clients, family and friends all in one place.

Cons:

There really isn't anything I did not like, my experience has bee amazing as Instagram satisfy my social and business needs.

damla
Freelancer in Türkiye
Research, Self Employed

Instagram lags behind in producing content

Comments: For me, the Instagram application, like other applications, is a channel where people can communicate with people they do not know, and where photos and personal information can be shared. As with other social media tools, it is an effective platform that can affect my perceptions and behaviors. It would not be wrong to say that besides adding convenience to my life in many ways, undesirable situations occur. Nevertheless, it is a platform where I can feel comfortable and share what I want, and I like to use it.

Pros:

Instagram, in another dissemination, is a social media platform that is much more effective and faster than all social media in advertising. Among the advantages of Instagram for business visionaries, the advantages of web-based media incorporate making individuals heard with the assistance of different missions, notices, stages to build the benefit of the brand or any business. In this sense, it draws in a great deal of consideration by brands. The most ideal approach to grow the client portfolio is to utilize online media effectively and knowing all the details.At a similar time, Instagram frequently gives individuals trust and empowers them to experience new position openings.

Cons:

Instagram couldn't thrive in terms of content production and couldn't beat TikTok in that regard. TikTok, which surpassed Instagram and Facebook, which are among the most used social media applications in the world, ranked 3rd among the most downloaded non-game applications of this year. Even 90% of real videos on Instagram these days can be called Tiktok videos. Unfortunately, it has turned into a social platform that spreads content, not content production.

Sashana
Freelance Makeup Artist in Jamaica
Cosmetics, Self Employed

Favourite Social Media App!

Comments: When I started my small business, I wanted to find a way to increase awareness about my business and the services I offer. I am a makeup artist and Instagram was a perfect fit. I can essentially create and share my portfolio with everyone who comes across my account without actually engaging in one-on-one conversations. It has been an incredible tool in building my clientele and has allowed me to network and collaborate with other makeup artists and small business owners.

Pros:

Instagram is so user-friendly. Anyone can use it! The layout is really attractive. All the labels and icons are accurate and easily identifiable. All the features are at your fingertips and this makes the social media experience that much more enjoyable. I love using Instagram as a social media marketing tool for my business. I am a freelance makeup artist and Instagram has several business integrations which support the dissemination of advertisements and promotions. There are no fixed prices attached to these particular features. So, depending on your budget, you can have your advertisement/promotion run for any number of days by spending $1 per day or more. I have benefited from the use of these features! Some of my more consistent clients actually discovered my business profile when they saw my promotions running on Instagram. Instagram also allows integrations with various appointment scheduling applications such as Fresha and Acuity Scheduling. So once you activate the booking link and/or 'Book Now' button on your business profile, your clients can directly book on your website through Instagram. This has been a game changer! Everything is now so much easier.

Cons:

Using Instagram has been one of those decisions that has resulted in the considerable growth of my business. It is, generally, easy to manoeuvre. However, when Instagram Reels was released, I had a bit of difficulty with learning how to use it properly. I watched a few Youtube videos, played around with the features a little and quickly got the hang of it. It's not nearly as complicated as it may seem.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

My Take on Instagram

Comments: Despite its flaws, Instagram has become a big part of my daily social media routine. The visual focus, Stories feature, and discovery options make it an engaging and enjoyable platform to use. However, users should be aware of the downsides, like the prevalence of ads and the pressure to maintain a perfect image. If you can balance these aspects, Instagram can be a fun and rewarding way to connect with others and share your life's moments.

Pros:

I've been using Instagram for a while now, and it's become one of my favorite social media platforms. I love the visual focus of the app, and it's a great way to share moments of my life with friends and family. The "Stories" feature is super fun, letting me post short-lived updates without cluttering my main feed. I've also found it to be a great place to discover new artists, photographers, and interesting people from around the world. The Explore tab makes it easy to find content that matches my interests, and I've spent countless hours scrolling through amazing photos and videos.Another great aspect of Instagram is the variety of tools and features it offers for creating engaging content. With a wide range of filters and editing options, it's easy to turn ordinary photos into eye-catching images. The "Reels" feature is also a fantastic addition, as it allows users to create short, entertaining videos with various effects and music. Moreover, Instagram has become an excellent platform for businesses and influencers, providing them with opportunities to connect with their audience, showcase their products, and grow their brand. The platform's built-in messaging system, Instagram Direct, also makes it simple to have private conversations or group chats with friends, making it a versatile app for both sharing content and staying connected.

Cons:

Even though Instagram has a lot of great features, there are some downsides as well. One issue I've noticed is the prevalence of ads in the feed. I understand that ads are necessary for a free platform, but sometimes it feels like they're taking over my entire feed. Another concern is the pressure to maintain a perfect online image. I've found myself getting caught up in the "likes" game, and it can be stressful trying to create content that will get a lot of attention. Lastly, I wish there was a better way to manage and organize the content I've saved or liked. It can be tough to find something I've saved a few weeks or months ago.

Pharmaceuticals, 51–200 Employees

The Social Media Platform for Everyone

Comments: My overall experience with Instagram has been positive. I like the way it allows me to connect with friends and family, as well as discover new people and interests. I also appreciate the creative tools that Instagram offers, which allow me to express myself visually.Here are some of the things I like about Instagram:* The ability to connect with friends and family: I enjoy seeing what my friends and family are up to, and I love sharing my own photos and videos with them. Instagram makes it easy to stay connected with the people I care about.* The discovery of new people and interests: I've found some great new friends and interests through Instagram. I follow people from all over the world, and I'm always learning about new things.* The creative tools: Instagram offers a variety of creative tools that allow me to express myself visually. I love using filters and stickers to add a personal touch to my photos and videos.Of course, no platform is perfect, and Instagram has its share of flaws. Here are a few things I don't like about Instagram:* The algorithm: Instagram's algorithm can be frustrating at times. It can be hard to get your content seen by people who actually want to see it.* The pressure to look perfect: Instagram can be a breeding ground for insecurity. It can be easy to compare yourself to the seemingly perfect images that people post.

Pros:

I liked Instagram for many reasons, but here are some of my favorites:* **The focus on visuals.** Instagram is a visual platform, and I love that. I can scroll through my feed and see beautiful photos and videos from all over the world. It's a great way to be inspired and to learn about different cultures.* **The community.** I found a great community of people on Instagram who share my interests. I can connect with other photographers, foodies, travelers, and more. It's a great way to make friends and to learn from others.* **The creativity.** Instagram is a great platform for creativity. I love seeing how people use the app to express themselves. There are endless possibilities for creating beautiful and engaging content.* **The fun factor.** Instagram is just plain fun to use. It's a great way to pass the time and to connect with people. I always find myself laughing at the funny videos or being inspired by the beautiful photos.Overall, I think Instagram is a great social media platform. It's visually appealing, it has a strong community, it's creative, and it's just plain fun. I'm glad I got to experience it.

Cons:

I think the thing I liked least about Instagram was the pressure to create perfect content. There is always a pressure on social media to present the best version of ourselves, and Instagram is no exception. This can lead to people feeling insecure about their own lives and comparing themselves to others. It can also lead to people spending a lot of time and energy curating their feeds, which can be draining and time-consuming.Another thing I didn't like about Instagram was the amount of spam and fake accounts. There are a lot of people who use Instagram to promote their businesses or products, and some of them will use spammy tactics to get people to follow them. This can be annoying and disruptive to the user experience.Finally, I didn't like the way Instagram can be addictive. It's easy to get sucked into scrolling through your feed for hours, and it can be hard to disconnect from the platform. This can lead to problems with productivity and mental health.Overall, I think Instagram is a great platform for connecting with friends and sharing photos, but it's important to be aware of the potential downsides. If you find yourself feeling stressed or anxious about Instagram, it might be time to take a break.