15 years helping British businesses

About Screpy

Web analysis tool that can analyze all pages of your websites in one dashboard and monitor them with your team.

Learn more about Screpy

Pros:

The information is well structured and there was no need for me to contact their support team or check the documentation. Their dashboards are rich with actionable insights.

Cons:

Being limited by the number of "Keywords Tracker.

Screpy ratings

4.8
4.7
4.7
4.9

9.0/10

Screpy has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 216 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Screpy before?

Dustin
Dustin
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

An SEO tool that actually tracks pagespeed

Comments: Screpy was a little buggy at first, however after a refresh and re-audit the missing data was populated, and more importantly it has been helpful. So far I am enjoying using Screpy as an additional tool to improve my client’s SEO.

Pros:

The fact that Screpy actually tracks pagespeed is a great asset and compliment to my other SEO tools. I have been manually tracking pagespeed in excel, so having something that automates the process is a time saver. The other page audits have shown me technical issues I didn’t realize I had on my sites, bonus. Yay!

Cons:

Although I do love the pagespeed tracking I wish there were better options for tracking and also wish the pages were pulled in and analyzed based on the sitemap.

Arnaud
Arnaud
Founder in Belgium
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Life time deal... what a chance !

Comments: Thanks to Screpy, I was able to get rid of some unnecessary tools. In addition, the integration of various features makes Screpy really powerful to use.

Pros:

The interface is very clean, I didn't have to look for the elements. The user experience is very well thought out.

Cons:

The platform is mature but not yet fully mature. This can be felt in some details. Anyway, the team has made a roadmap that makes you want to stay and see what happens!

Chip
CEO in Canada
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Just another SEO tool

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

- Their quick response to user feedback and their willingness to implement suggested improvements. - The ongoing relevance and utility of their keyword rankings reports. - The capability to monitor Pagespeed metrics across a variety of pages. - The flexibility to run diagnostic checks on demand or to set up ongoing, automated scans for issues.

Cons:

Improvements I would like to see made to Screpy: - The introduction of a notification system for certain issues, possibly with the use of a bell icon for alert notifications. - The option to create and schedule personalized reports featuring specific data, enabling various configurations of data blocks and the ability to send these reports to multiple email addresses. - Improvements to the user interface and overall user experience, such as the ability to adjust column widths and solving the text truncation issue in larger columns like those found in the image list of page reports. The addition of displaying image sizes would also be advantageous. Current issues that need attention: - Address the malfunctioning uptime feature, which currently fails to correctly indicate when websites are offline. - Resolve the issue with the lighthouse page speed tables where the information fails to display, and the lighthouse report does not load properly.

Eliza
Digital Marketing Specialist in Philippines

Inexpensive but has poor UI & inaccurate issues report

Comments: Overall, I still think Screpy has a lot of potential and is worth another try. I've read reviews from other users and they only say positive things about Screpy.

Pros:

Screpy is significantly cheaper compared to other SEO tools. Plus, it has lots of features: Crawler, Rank Tracker, Page Speed Tracker, and Uptime Monitoring. I find both the Page Speed Tracker and Uptime Monitoring especially helpful.

Cons:

If you've used tools like Ahrefs or Semrush before, you'll notice the difference. First of all, Screpy has poor UI. It took me minutes to find the re-crawl option, and it just displays "Crawl started" but there's no progress bar or anything that will help you know that the crawl has already ended. You would have to check and refresh the page every time. I also didn't understand the issues report at first. Another thing, it gives inaccurate issues report. I tried using other tools like ScreamingFrog and Ahrefs and Screpy displays broken links that are not in ScreamingFrog or Ahref's issues report. When I check out the links, they don't redirect to a 404 page, and the links actually work.

Jeremy
CEO in US

Great Tool - Better Than SEMrush

Comments: It's been a good experience overall and is saving me around 250 per month usd.

Pros:

The ease of use and also the availability of a lifetime deal on app sumo.

Cons:

I haven't ran into a horrible trait with the software yet. Maybe increasing the limits. As an SEO professional and strategist for the past 10 years or more, I need a lot higher limits.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Great SEO Tool For Monitoring and Analysis

Comments: Great!

Pros:

The most? The pricing was the best, but overall this is a great tool. It's very easy to use and setup. Was quick with the reporing.

Cons:

The lack of some historical data. And it's difficult to find any reporting worth sending to a client.

Themis
Head of Marketing department in Greece
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use app

Comments: The overall experience was wonderful and helped me alot

Pros:

The best part of using the Screpy is that it is very easy to use it, has a very nice dashboard and a lot of services that can help you

Cons:

I havent fount anything that could be unlikable.

Alexis
Alexis
CEO de Growuz in Peru
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Keep your position 1 in the search engine with Screppy

Comments: Very happy with the support and features. Works great for different websites and metrics are up to date with Google algorithms. I am simply impressed.

Pros:

The design is very beautiful and elegant, it allows you to do a happy job. The different metrics are useful for all SEO's and the keyword ranking works very well. The alerts are also very important to know when a website is down. Screppy is a must for all SEO's

Cons:

Nothing important. However, keyword ranking change alerts would make it perfect.

Jeff
CTO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

If you need to do basic SEO and you don't have time or money...

Comments: Happy with it overall. Can't beat the price.

Pros:

The price is excellent for what you get. I like how it does the job.

Cons:

It can be a little pokey at times, sometimes I need to re-submit items that didn't process. Getting rewards (used to make the software function) can be a pain.

MD
CTO in UK
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Elevate Your Website's Performance

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: In conclusion, Screpy has been a game-changer for me as a website owner. Its comprehensive features, actionable insights, and tangible benefits have helped me elevate my website's performance and achieve my online goals. Whether you're a business owner, marketer, or web developer, I highly recommend giving Screpy a try. Experience the difference for yourself and take your website to new heights with Screpy.

Pros:

As a website owner constantly striving to improve user experience and boost online visibility, finding the right tools is paramount. After extensive research and testing, I discovered Screpy, and it has transformed the way I optimize and monitor my website's performance.

Cons:

The current UI design can be made a bit better. Apart from this all good

Heath
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Excellent for SEO purposes!

Comments: I have been spending a lot of money every year on just monitoring rankings. This not only solves that issue, it also allows me to use other parts of the site to analyze and fix current problems that will ensure a higher ranking.

Pros:

I have spent the last several hours comparing it to many of the other platforms I use. I have to say, this one is superior in many ways or equivalent to the ones I'm paying nearly 13x more for yearly. As someone who has been in SEO since it's inception on a large variety of websites from funny media sites to businesses of all sorts, this is a great product that I would highly recommend. I will absolutley be suggesting this product for now on to my colleagues. Great work!

Cons:

So far I have not found any cons. Everything seems to do as it says it does. If I find anything bad I will update my review, so far it's awesome.

Anton
Anton
Managing Director in Philippines
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

Tech Dashboard

Comments: It gives me the overview of my site health, once screpy finds an anomaly thats when i dive in with all the other tools.

Pros:

Its a pretty dashboard, being able to view more than 20 sites at 1 glance is an excellent time saver and helps me see and work on what needs to be done. There are so many tools now and each one does only 1 thing.. I use screpy as a monitoring tool for my sites and saves me time jumping into other technical tools. once i see something is up in screpy, thats when i fire up my other tools.

Cons:

The tool is developing and cant wait for the new updates.

Jim
Manager in Singapore
Real Estate, Self Employed

A Must Have Tools for Beginner/Intermediate

Comments: Screpy gives me a thorough analysis of my entire website. I'm able to address each issue and fix them to get better SEO and page speed. Highly recommend. Very easy to use for beginners and intermediate users.

Pros:

Lots of great features to improve your website. It is very cheap compared to what it has to offer. For the beginner is friendly to use. A must-have if you have no idea how to boost your website. and a lot more fixtures are going to launch in future.

Cons:

the auto scan can only be set per week.

2 years ago

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are excited to hear that you're enjoying all of the great features our platform has to offer. We're constantly working to improve our product and add even more features, so we're glad to know that you're happy with what we have so far. As for the auto scan, we're sorry to hear that you're not able to set it more frequently. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team so that we can look into this for future updates. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review!

Tim
Tim
Certified Business Mentor in US
Government Administration, 2–10 Employees

Impressed by how effective and comprehensive the platform is vs other platforms I presently use

Pros:

The most advantageous feature is the ease of navigation and how clear the indicators are for what needs to be corrected and how.

Cons:

Given that I have to pick an aspect I like least about the software, I would say that the fact I have to do ANYTHING would be an area (ideally, I wouldn't have to do anything for this platform to be the best of the best). But given what I got for how 'little' I had to pay, I am quite pleased with the package overall.

2 years ago

Thank you for the review! We're glad you find the software easy to navigate and appreciate the clear indicators for what needs to be corrected. We're constantly working to make the platform even more user-friendly and are always open to feedback. Thank you for your input!

Elena
Elena
Seo Specialist in Italy
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Screpy: Revolutionizing SEO Analysis with Unparalleled Performance and User-Friendliness

Comments: The site audit feature is particularly impressive. Screpy's intelligent crawling system provides a detailed report of your website's overall health, identifying issues like broken links, duplicate content, and slow-loading pages. It also offers actionable recommendations on how to fix these problems, ensuring that your website is always optimized for search engines.

Pros:

Cons:

I hope that in the future, Screpy will offer the option to generate PDF reports that include the identified issues and their possible solutions, making it even easier to share insights and strategies with clients and team members.

Brian

Great Software

Comments: Screpy has been nice for identifying issues on websites that I manage. There is plenty of information provided and steps to remedy issues. I recommend it for anyone looking for software to monitor websites.

Pros:

Screpy offers a comprehensive set of features that helps anyone monitor a website and find areas of improvement... From the page issues, to speed issue, SEO, keywords, syntax, and much more, Screpy is full featured.

Cons:

There isn't much to dislike. I would just recommend that the team behind Screpy continues to improve the service and communicate it to the users... just so we know it is growing and doing well.

Michel
Seo in Brazil
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Swap semrush for screpy

Comments: I'm loving Screpy, it's my first month, but I already had a free trial before

Pros:

I've been a long time user of semrush, and I researched a lot before subscribing to Screpy, I can say that it's just as good, and the value is much lower. I recommend

Cons:

I don't have any negative reviews yet, only good things to say.

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to review Screpy! We're glad to hear that you're finding it to be just as good as semrush, and at a lower price point. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with the quality service you've come to expect from us.

Vinh
CEO in Vietnam
Wholesale, 11–50 Employees

Mr.Vinh

Comments: Best deal in app Sumo

Pros:

I love Screpy! It's so easy to use and it makes my life so much easier. I don't have to worry about anything when I'm using Screpy. It just makes everything so simple.

Cons:

I think Screpy is okay. I'm not sure if it's the best thing out there, but it definitely does the job. I have used it a few times and have had no problems with it. It is gender neutral, which is great, and the price is just right.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind words - we're glad you love Screpy and that it's making your life easier! We're constantly striving to make the best product possible, so we really appreciate your feedback. Thanks again and happy Screpying!

Nikhil
Ui/Ux Designer and developer in New Zealand
Furniture, 2–10 Employees

This software works certainly well

Pros:

This software works certainly well. It improve our website seo score, I like the Ui of the dashboard, and software will give you detailed report.

Cons:

Email Reporting Option would be good. If user can allocate keyword limits to projects would be great

2 years ago

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you're enjoying the software and its benefits for your website. We'll definitely keep your suggestions in mind for future updates. In the meantime, thanks for using our software!

Manu
Manu
GM in France
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Nice tool that i use daily

Pros:

I bought this tool "just to see" and after just one hour I was already sure that it would be one of the tools I would use every day. In one place I find so much informations. Okay, I already had some of it in other tools, sometimes with more details or accuracy, but here it's all in one place and it's damn handy. The analysis of the site I was working on brought up a number of issues I didn't know about and I spent all day working on them. The site I'm working on is an online sales site and all I need is one or two more orders, acquired thanks to today's improvements, for the investment to be totally profitable. Easy!

Cons:

The only thing that really handicaps me is that the tool is not available in French. And in my team, I unfortunately have people who don't speak English. That's the only reason I didn't put in the 5th taco. In any case, I do not regret my purchase

Jeroen
Owner in Netherlands
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Does what it should!

Pros:

Works quickly, clearly and does exactly what it should do. Work with it daily and it will help our website rank!

Cons:

Nothing so far, possibly a direct Wordpress plugin that you can view everything from Wordpress, but that is more of a function that I hope will come.

Valentin
Director in Romania
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Great app

Comments: Great

Pros:

I have been using Screpy for a while now and it is a great tool to help check the website and improve the details related to SEO. I really like the way it flags potential problems and offers solutions. The interface is also very user-friendly. Overall, I highly recommend this tool to anyone looking for an easy way to improve their website's SEO.

Cons:

integration with other website tools to be able to combine with content providers, keyword generation

2 years ago

Thank you for your kind review of Screpy! We're so happy to hear that you've found it to be a helpful tool in improving your website's SEO. We're constantly striving to make our interface more user-friendly and are glad to hear that you find it easy to use. We'll definitely keep your suggestions for future improvements in mind. Thanks again for using Screpy!

Akshay
Digital Marketer in UK
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Nice project with SEO audit features

Comments: Good experience in auditing the site for SEO

Pros:

Rank tracking part of the software is of great help.

Cons:

The limit on rank tracking software is one thing that I want to solve.

2 years ago

We're glad to hear that you find the rank tracking feature helpful! We're sorry to hear that you're encountering a limit with it though. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our team so that they can look into it further. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Huge Time Saver

Pros:

I just had my tech team do a manual update track which domains were on different sites. Now I'm adding Screpy so we can have a real-time monitor on everything and know when things are going off track. it's VERY fast and simple to set everything up. I want to know the moment things are not working on the sire and not have to get customers reaching out with a problem. Looking forward to adding more domains.

Cons:

i wish there were higher limits for the number of domains that cen be added to the plaform

2 years ago

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you're finding the platform easy to use and helpful for keeping track of your domains. We'll definitely consider your suggestion for increasing the domain limit in the future.

Dennis
Planning Specialist in India

New Boy in Town

Comments: i am quite happy.

Pros:

it is inexpensive and does what it claims

Cons:

page audit limit is low in Tier-1, many like me would not be able to afford Tier-2 t the moment