• Overall

About GoodAccess

Secure your team's remote access to cloud resources, servers, or corporate databases in 10 minutes. $4/user/mo. Try 14 days free!

Learn more about GoodAccess

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used GoodAccess before?

Muhammad hassaan A.
Data Engineer in UK
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

Nice Pricing, lack of customer support

3 7 months ago

Pros:

Pricing is very attractive, as a startup we all love the pricing of GoodAccess

Cons:

Customer Support and disconnection and reliability issues

6 months ago

Hello Muhammad, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you had bad experience. I'll contact our customer support and we'll take a look at your issue immediately.

Todor T.
Software Developer in Bulgaria
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

GoodAccess is a good VPN solution for a home user, as well as a corporate one.

5 7 months ago

Comments: We started using GoodAccess in our company after the migration from the "VPN Office" product by VPNStaticIP. Since most of our software development team works remotely (and/or from home), this service is exactly what we need to be able to monitor and secure the access to our internal company resources.

Pros:

What we like the most is the ability to use OpenVPN technology and be able to configure the connection parameters ourselves. For a home user this is not of a significant importance, but for a corporate customer this is crucial. Also the support staff were always helpful in the few occasions that we needed them.

Cons:

To be honest, there is not much not to be liked. Initially the back-end was lean on features (like port-forwarding for example). but as time passes more and more of these get added to the overall package. And even some original ideas that we didn't expect or require but might use in the future.

6 months ago

Hello Todor. I thank you on behalf of GoodAccess team for your great review!

Ops Director in UK
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Solidly performing and secure static IP service

5 7 months ago

Comments: We require secure connections with clients, and GoodAccess provides the functionality for that to happen.

Pros:

Pretty easy to set up, lots of useful guides provided.

Cons:

Didn't have any issues with the product. New version of the product seems simpler to setup on PCs and Apple Macs than the original version we were setup with.

Alternatives Considered: AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess: Good recommendations.

6 months ago

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.

Consultant in Sweden

Vpn made easy

4 7 months ago

Comments: There were some issues when the platform was changed in December 2020 and the static IP was changed. But the support guy really tried his best to help us over Skype.
Except from that we are very happy to have this running in for our team.

Pros:

We needed a static IP for our team due to restrictions applied in several applications with use with NAT/IPsec. This software provided a simple solution for the team.

Cons:

It is a bit expensive. There should be more tier options in my opinion.

6 months ago

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback I'm sorry to hear that you had a rough start.

Jan S.
Owner in Czechia

We use GoodAccess at XDENT

5 8 months ago

Comments: With GoodAccess, the connection is as fast and stable as in the office. I see the biggest advantage in easy administration of users and systems.

Pros:

Our developers use Good Access for remote connection to our servers. Mainly in the covid time, when all of them are working from home.

Cons:

As I know, our developers do not have any issue with it.

8 months ago

Hi Jan, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your kind feedback. Our development is exited to bring more features to our product in the future.

Darren S.
Managing Director in UK
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

Lightweight, Intuitive and Versatile VPN solution

5 6 months ago

Comments: Very impressed from the outset, they made the whole process quick and easy.

Pros:

We came across Good Access when we were trying to identify a simple way to provide our NOC with a single centralised IP address across multiple regions, without impacting upon their latency or requiring them to jump through hoops. The solution delivered in spades and was adopted quickly by all members of the team who have been extremely impressed with how intuitive the solution is whilst maintaining a minimum impact on their connections.

Cons:

At the moment we havent really encountered any specific issues, it is delivering for us on a daily basis.

6 months ago

Hi Darren, I'd like to thank you on behalf of our team for your kind review.

Mohamed G.
ICT manager in Netherlands
Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 Employees

VPN Review from Holland

5 4 months ago

Pros:

Customer service was very helpful. The stability of the GW so far so good.

Cons:

The permissions and the ability of blocking sites.

Marek Š.
Marek Š.
Programmer in Czechia
Program Development, 11-50 Employees

Premium VPN service at $1.9/user – excellent!

5 last year

Comments: Finally, an affordable & easy-to-use VPN for small businesses. The cost of $1.9/user in GoodAccess is much affordable than other solutions starting at $8/user. It’s also a user-friendly experience. 10/10.

Pros:

Excellent! Fast & stable connection via desktop and mobile apps. Premium service without compromise just for $1.9/user. Great customer support. Can only recommend it!

Cons:

Really not much. We’d also appreciate a Linux app. It’s suited best for 100 users – but if you contact the sales team, you can get a custom offer.

9 months ago

Hello Marek. Thank you very much for your kind review! We really appreciate your feedback. Best regards. GoodAccess team

Sihwan K.
Hardware Lead in US
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees

Good and convenient

5 7 months ago

Comments: Good and convenient in most time.

Pros:

It's easy to install and requires minimum effort to maintain.

Cons:

In windows OS, sometimes it doesn't work after changing some Windows' security options like a firewall or updating the OS. I needed to restore the Windows setup to a previous point. This happened to two people including me in my team. The symptom is that I cannot connect to internet at all after connecting to GoodAccess. I'm not sure what caused this issue exactly.

6 months ago

Hello Sihwan, thank you very much for your great review! I've passed your feedback to our tech team. We'll look into it.

Asim W.
DIRECTOR in United Arab Emirates
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

EASY AND EFFECTIVE

4 7 months ago

Pros:

It is easy to set up and gain access to the Internet

Cons:

The connection can sometimes be temperamental

6 months ago

Hi Asim, thank you very much for your review. If you would have any problems with connections in future please don't hesitate to contact our Customer support.

Paul C.
Technical Director in UK

Great for home working developers

5 6 months ago

Pros:

Made it simple to provide a VPN to all staff working from home and provide them with a static IP address that can be used to secure access to web based services.

Cons:

I have had not had any issues with this software

6 months ago

Hello Cripps, thank you very much for your great review!

Dave J.
MD in UK

Great solution for small team

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: GoodAccess was a good experience from start, I tried several solutions this was the easiest to setup, pre-sales support was great and very proactive.

Pros:

I liked the ease of administration of this product.

Cons:

The only thing i didn't like was the minimum 10 users but I get the need to charge a basic level across all accounts. Even so, it was very affordable.

Paul T.
President in Canada
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

GoodAccess VPN

5 7 months ago

Pros:

it was relatively easy to use after it was installed and implemented.

Cons:

Would be nice if it could be used on other platforms such as Kodi.

6 months ago

Hi Paul, thank you very much for your great review. I've passed your Kodi feedback to our dev. team.

Petr J.
CTO in Czechia
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Great service

5 8 months ago

Comments: We are using GoodAccess to access several services and our data warehouse. GoodAccess helps us to increase a level of security in our organization.

Pros:

I like the simplicity of the product and the customer-oriented support team.

Cons:

A lot of updates were implemented recently and the support team is very helpful.

7 months ago

Hi Petr. Thank you very much for your great review. We really appreciate it!

Jean-michel L.
CEO in Canada

Totally satisfied customer

5 6 months ago

Comments: The product does exactly what I need it to - provides me and my team with a static IP vpn

Pros:

It works exactly as expected and it is very easy to get team members to use it

Cons:

I have not found any flaws and have absolutely nothing to complain about

Alternatives Considered: NordVPN

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess: The price was really good, and the communication with their team was excellent

6 months ago

Hello Jean-Michel, thank you for your great review!

Leonel A.
Administration Manager in Canada
Government Administration, 2-10 Employees

Effective solution with affordable price

5 8 months ago

Comments: GoodAccess costumer, tech and sales support is fantastic. They are very quick to reply and have made an extra effort to meet our demands.

Pros:

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It allowed us to access remotely our systems which require fixed IP. It is cost effective and fit very well to the size of our team.

Cons:

We had some difficulty installing the software on older Windows 7 systems.

Alternatives Considered: Surfshark and NordVPN

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess: Goodaccess had the best price over its competitors.

8 months ago

Hello Leonel, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback and I promise that we address the Win7 issue.

Zviad J.
web design in Georgia
Program Development, 11-50 Employees

Goodaccess VPN

5 8 months ago

Comments: When I decided to use VPN, I tried lot of companies but finally I found GoodAccess!

Pros:

First of all you can enter the site and read what you will get after payment, this is very important. They have supper support team, if something, just click and they are standing next of you and know how to help you!

Cons:

In this app you can't manage sites(block), but they are making updates very often, therefore maybe this will not be problem in the future !

8 months ago

Hello Zviad, thank you very much for your review. I've passed your feedback to our development team.

Petar C.
IT Manager in Serbia

Very good product

5 7 months ago

Comments: Our company operates worldwide and many clients limit their business to their country by blocking the application for the rest of the world, so we cannot access it either. GoodAccess allows us to solve these obstacles in a very simple way.

Pros:

A very simple way to create an account. Very easy to use. Very stable and reliable product. It is complementary to all major operating systems. I would recommend GoodAccess VPN to everyone.

Cons:

I think there should also be a GUI application for Linux users.

6 months ago

Hello Petar! Thank you on behalf of our GoodAccess team for your great review. I've passed your feedback to our app development team.

Petr H.
Business owner in Spain

GoodAccess was the simple and efective solution when pandemic hits

5 8 months ago

Comments: We solved the possibility to let our employees work from home and being connected to our office, its something we were looking for because of corona and in the end helps us to grow better.

Pros:

The software was just too simple to set and work properly, we were looking for fast, secure and quality audio transmition and we are so happy that GoodAccess was recomended to us so our agents can reach phone calls with the clients via voip provider using the office ip from their home and that was what we need during pandemic. What I have to mention is the service which is always helpfull and never blame us as we were experinced with a lot of other companies.

Cons:

We didnt realize yet, there could be something missing. At least for our use

6 months ago

Hello Petr, thank you very much for your kind feedback. Your review made our GoodAccess team very happy!

Erik A.
Innovations in Netherlands
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent VPN service

5 8 months ago

Comments: We are using GoodAccess to have an easy-to-use VPN server to access several devices for remote assistance. We require a 24/7 stable connection which is offered by GoodAccess. Great overview and access logs and easy installation.

Pros:

User-friendly software that is very easy to use and set up. Excellent customer service that helps to solve every question immediately. In-depth technological knowledge and immediate response. Great product to use!

Cons:

None, everything is working as it should be. The development team is making regular updates.

7 months ago

Hi Erik. Thank you very much for your great review! I promise that we'll continue to make GoodAccess better each step of the way.

Jonathan B.
Director in Australia

Surprisingly Good Software

5 7 months ago

Comments: We can now access the server from any location and keep our server secure behind the firewall.

Pros:

This software allows all of our team to share the same IP address which means that we only have to configure our firewalls to whitelist that one IP address. The alternative would have been to get everyone working from home a fixed IP address (which is quite expensive) and add those to the firewall whitelist. I had low expectations based on previous experiences but they have done a great job making it easy to install and very easy to use.

Cons:

I am not very keen on their website and name but that does not really matter does it?

6 months ago

Hi Jonathan, thank you for your great review. All the best names has already been taken so we had to settle for the GOOD one :-D

Oren Z.
Co-CEO in Israel

Great product!

5 6 months ago

Comments: We are using GoodAccess as a VPN with static IP for remote accessing data centers

Pros:

Ability to add users to a team. Ability to use static IP. No performance issues. Ease for the user. Ease of install.

Cons:

Pricy product. I do not have any other cons to present

6 months ago

Hi Oren, thank you for your great review. I've passed your feedback.

Vinasya J.
Manager in Cambodia
Gambling & Casinos, 11-50 Employees

GoodAccess Very Good VPN

5 8 months ago

Pros:

static vpn which is very useful for me, very good service and I am very satisfied

Cons:

I have not had any problems so far, maybe if have i will tell

7 months ago

Hello Vinasya. Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it!

Sam S.
Lead Data Engineer in US
Online Media, 11-50 Employees

Excellent Value

4 3 months ago

Comments: Hands-down, I would recommend GoodAccess to anyone needing a VPN for their business. The service and support is great, and the value is unparalleled.

Pros:

GoodAccess VPN is an outstanding value and provides everything we need. The VPN is reliable and fast. User security is easy to maintain with SSO against our GSuite. Their customer support is fast and effective.

Cons:

The documentation on SSO setup was slightly lacking detail. I see it is being expanded though. We ran into an issue with the GoodAccess app not working on Macs. However, it was resolved swiftly after we reported it, and has not returned.

Alternatives Considered: NordVPN

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess: Price price price! GoodAccess had all the features we wanted at a much lower price.

Oliver D.
Technical Operations Coordinator in UK
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

GoodAccess Keeps The Business Running

5 7 months ago

Comments: Very good. GoodAccess is a critical business tool and allows us to easily manage access to access controlled tools that aren't otherwise accessible. Especially over the past year while working from home, GoodAccess has allowed our entire company to work remotely with ease. We have very few issues and we rarely need to worry about how its working - I'd recommend it to any company looking for a good static IP VPN service.

Pros:

GoodAccess is easy to administer, with a helpful web-based admin panel for managing users. Users are invited to the service by email and 9 times out of 10 can start using the VPN without any intervention from IT. It's easy for us to manage who has access and we find the service very reliable.

Cons:

There's not much we find lacking! However, we would find it helpful to schedule the deactivation of specific users when invited (ie. invite them to have access for 3 months) as well as a native ARM-based application for M1 Apple devices (we're still able to use it on those devices, it just requires a different setup process).

6 months ago

Hi Oliver, thank you very much for your awesome review!