About Publitas

Publitas combines a powerful platform + strategic partnership to deliver online content solutions for today's retail landscape

Learn more about Publitas

Pros:

Easy to upload PDF files, or update an existing PDF without the need to re-tag. Integrates with eCommerce.

Cons:

The lack of rules or coordinates to align objects.

Publitas ratings

4.8
4.8
4.4
4.6

9.0/10

Publitas has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 21 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Publitas before?

Suzanne K.
Suzanne K.
Technology Manager in US
Wholesale, 501-1,000 Employees

Innovative, Fast-Paced, and a Pleasure to Work with.

5 3 months ago

Comments: They are an absolute pleasure to work with. I've been in the technology business for twelve years and have worked with hundreds of 3rd parties. By far, Publitas is my favorite. The fact that they come to our quarterly meetings with not only free upgrades, but revenue-driving features is incredible. All partners should behave the same. In addition, when we also mention improvements we'd like to see in the future - it's as if by magic, the feature is ready for us within a week or two.

Pros:

Publitas is consistently innovating their e-catalog software to allow for embedded playable videos, slideshows, animated gifs for an incredible user experience. Every three months they come up with something that is astonishing. Now, they are working on personalized catalogs, automated builders, lead-forms to acquire new customers, and integrating into sales applications. Integration was easy. Publitas was up and going on our site within 3 days once contracts were signed. (It took us time to load in our 25 catalogs.)

Cons:

The google tag manager integration is cumbersome; though Publitas is entirely willing to assist in the setup process as well as help us debug issues that originated in the original EPIserver setup.

Adam J.
Business Development Director in Poland

Excellent Platform

5 2 years ago

Pros:

We have Publitas in use for multiple customers. Great UI, intuitive, excellent Enterprise features - especially dynamic publications. We love the Google Analytics integration and just recently integrated a DMP with one of our retail customers. Worth mentioning: world class customer success team as well.

Cons:

Looking forward to shopping list feature.

Alternatives Considered: iPaper

Reasons for Switching to Publitas: Superior features, UI and overall responsiveness of the team.

Thank you, Adam!

Edgar A.
manager in Mexico
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees

JUNE

4 11 months ago

Comments: LIKE

Pros:

LIKE SO FAR, IT IS VERY HELP FULL FOR ALL MY TEAM

Cons:

I THINK YOU CAN MAKE IT FASTER AND EASY TO MANAGE

Martha H.
Sr. UX Design Manager in US
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees

Easy to use

5 last year

Pros:

Easy to upload PDF files, or update an existing PDF without the need to re-tag! Integrates with eCommerce. Can build publications with platform as well.

Cons:

The flip animation could be improved with more creative options.

Alternatives Considered: FlipHTML5

Reasons for Choosing Publitas: Google Catalogs was being discontinued and we needed an easy to implement option.

Reasons for Switching to Publitas: Pricing. Ease of implementation. Ability to preserve tags if a pdf needed to be updated. FlipHTML5 makes you re-tag everything. Integration with the product feed to search for products and make the catalog shoppable.

Inge S.
Inge S.
Principal Business Consultant in Germany
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

It's all about catalogues

4 last year

Comments: I have been working with Publitas for several years in my previous job. At some point Publitas has completely changed their product also due to HTML5 and newer trends on the market. I think it was exactly the right thing to do and also shows that Publitas stays at the pulse of the time. I had the pleasure also to be one of the alpha testers and contribute my feedback directly. Additionally we performed several tests together to find out if the new features have a negative impact on the consumers. To me, this is exactly how the product development should be planned, by the feedback of the end-users and the system users.

Pros:

The software is extremely easy to use and learn. At the same time the product offers features to use the Publitas software on the enterprise level which was exactly what we needed, e.g. multi-language support, user management concept and the possibility to adjust the domain displayed. The company at which we have been using Publitas is operating in over 20 markets so this was a must for us. Also the provided RSS feed provides the capability to develop a custom component in the CMS to display several catalogues at a glance and to filter them. We used this one heavily.

Cons:

At the time when I have been using the product it was only possible to use it with Google Analytics. We used a different Web Analytics software at the time so it would have been nice to integrate it in the publications. As far as I'm aware this has been changed.

Harry N.
Manager Development - Productowner in Netherlands
Media Production, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great partner!

4 last year

Comments: With the dynamic catalog of Publitas we are able to respond perfectly to the wishes of te market and to improve or renew our own propositions. Their software provides us with possibilities

Pros:

- Easy to use software - Good service level! - Best quality

Cons:

- More possibilities for building dynamic catalogs and provided by mulitple feeds - More automation of creating these catalogs instead of doing it manually - Easier tooling for making creatives as a service

Elvira E.
Online marketeer in Netherlands
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Happy with Publitas

5 2 months ago

Comments: I love the support they offer. They make a big thing about helping their customers forward. This makes us veel valued as a customer.

Pros:

It's an easy to use publishing tool with the ambition to innovate, grow and help their customers in the process of digitalisation.

Cons:

We are in a business to business market. We don't use the e-commerce features and a lot is developed for the benefit of e-commerce. Lately they have been releasing more business to business features which is amazing. The wishlist being one of them.

Roy H.
Director marketing automation large clients in Netherlands

Measurable and effective publication suite

5 last year

Comments: Our [large] clients are improving results-based on their key performance area’s while still having flexibility in publishing and reaching out to customers. Ideal suite for upselling en cross selling. But in these times we use it as in retention instrument for our clients.

Pros:

Online application for both publishing as marketing and marketing automation or as [mobile] POS is excellent. Support is a breeze.

Cons:

We search for a suite like publicitas as one of the solutions, but that was years ago. Their marketing had improved.

Rob V.
Visual Designer in Netherlands
Wholesale, 501-1,000 Employees

Simplicity is key

5 2 years ago

Comments: It's great, if you try a function to make your work faster, it works. Almost everything is made to make your work fast and easy.

Pros:

Publitas is easy to use and loves a clean interface.

Cons:

Scheduling our catalogues one by one. Would be nice to have a batch setting

Thank you, Rob!

Marijke B.
Online marketeer in Netherlands
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Very nice and user friendly

4 3 months ago

Comments: The support team is always helpfull and thinking in solutions.

Pros:

It is very reliable and has many options.

Cons:

Making of your own dynamic tamplate is not user friendly en not so easy.

Janine V.
Teamlead Product & Category Enrichment in Netherlands
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great product and even better support

4 last year

Comments: I've always had a very pleasant working relationship with Publitas. When you consult the support staff they go out of their way to help you. Sometimes they even approach you when they suspect something is off with a certain publication. They appreciate feedback and always think of the next possibility or improvement. I'm very happy to continue our partnership.

Pros:

The software is easy to use and is ever evolving. I discover a new feature practically every time I log on. As a user, you really get the sense they value your feedback and actually do something with it. The support staff is great and their developers always think in possibilities and aim for constant improvement. And often they offer new options you would never even have thought of yourself.

Cons:

Sometimes things evolve quicker than I can keep track of (I don't use the software daily) and I have to look around to see where all the buttons are. But that's not a major issue.

Dana D.
Web Producer in US
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees

Always Helpful

5 2 years ago

Comments: My experience has been good. Everyone is always super helpful and easy to work with.

Pros:

It's pretty easy to use and understand.

Cons:

I don't have a con as we use it for exactly what we need. It is interesting to see what new features get rolled out and if that can be beneficial to us.

Thank you!

Tim K.
Teamlead Online Marketing in Netherlands
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy to use

4 2 months ago

Pros:

Easy to use product, fast deployment of new features, fair value for money and great support.

Cons:

They can be faster with implementing trends in the market.

Marcelo C.
Director in Argentina

Publitas is an excellent tools for online catalogs

5 last year

Comments: I researched almost 20 similar solutions before offering Publitas to my retail client. I'm glad I chose it. It's an easy to use tool but also with many possibilities. User support is fast and efficient.

Pros:

The ease of use and the possibility of creating hotspots on a PDF

Cons:

The lack of rules or coordinates to align objects

Cullen T.
E-commerce Strategist in US
Retail, 201-500 Employees

E-Commerce Strategist

5 2 months ago New

Comments: The overall experience has been positive.

Pros:

Publitas allows us to build highly visual experiences for our customer. This helps tell our brand story while showcasing different product offerings.

Cons:

I wish there was an analytics report within the Publitas platform. We currently track via GA but having an analytics tool would be beneficial and potentially save time.

Jenny G.
Chief Operating Officer in Philippines

Easy to use, great value

4 2 years ago

Pros:

We were able to launch our catalogues without the need for a formal on boarding - easy to learn and use. GA integration helps us in refining strategies. Customer support is superb!

Cons:

Would suggest easier integration with FB (tabs) and other sites

Abbiegael C.
Jr. Catalog Analyst in Philippines
Retail, 201-500 Employees

BH Review - Publitas

5 2 months ago

Pros:

Definitely the ease of use! With all the SKUs listed in our catalogs, it helps a lot when its easy to correct any issues.

Cons:

None that I can think of. We don't have any complicated needs.

Nicole K.
art director in Netherlands

A very good tool to digitize your folders

4 last year

Comments: Happy with Publitas.

Pros:

Easy to use features and very good support team at Publitas.

Cons:

Responsiveness- Publitas is working on it as the tool develops.

Andres P.
Delivery Project Manager in Argentina
Computer & Network Security, 201-500 Employees

Publitas

5 2 years ago

Comments: Meet all my expectations.

Pros:

The software is easy to use. Friendly environment on what you can find the tools.

Cons:

I don't have any dislike about this software.

Thank you!

Levent K.
Levent K.
Personel data in Turkey
Hospitality, Self Employed

creation of services

4 last year

Comments: designs could be better. I think they will handle these with minor corrections.

Pros:

I believe they are a conscious brand in the marketing of a product or service.

Cons:

The comment that missed the end of the thread can be very boring.

Maria B.
Directora in Argentina
Design, 11-50 Employees

Muy conforme con el producto.

5 last year

Pros:

Lo más importante para mí, es la facilidad en las publicaciones y la programación. Su interfaz con Analitycs.

Cons:

En nuestro caso contamos con distintas zonas de precios, veo negativo que cada una de esas zonas de una misma publicación cuenten como publicaciones del pack. Veia negativo no poder incorporar gif animados o pequeños dinamismos pero entiendo que ahora ya se pueden incorporar.