• Overall

About Coastr

Coastr is a technology provider revolutionizing the car rental market, with its AI and IoT enabled connected ecosystem.

Learn more about Coastr

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Coastr before?

Kully C.
Manager in UK
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

Coastr Review

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Have to say its been a pleasure to work with them, they listen well and always deliver above what is expected.

Pros:

I like that they have thought about making it easy to use but have all feature the features other leading rental software platforms.

Cons:

Can't say there are any as they always take on and feedback and suggestion and implement in a short time.

2 weeks ago

Thanks so much Kully, we really appreciate this.

Bamila B.
Operations manager in UK

Great app

5 last year

Pros:

This software helps our team with admin and gets our bookings done efficiently:

Cons:

Nothing at the moment the software is expanding

9 months ago

Thanks you Bamila, really appreciate it.

Mohammed G.
Director in UK

Review

5 9 months ago

Pros:

The wholes system is very easy to use and I would definitely recommend this system to other rental firms. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the sales executive is very helpful and will go out of his way to help you so very happy with the service

Cons:

Everything is very good I do not have an negative feedback

9 months ago

Thanks for the kind words Mohammed, really appreciate it.

Redwanul U.
Director in UK
Automotive, Self Employed

Coastr review

5 9 months ago

Comments: My aim is to go contactless/digital and with Coastr I think this will be possible. They know what they are doing and what is required in the rental industry.

Pros:

The product is easy to implement into my day to day business. The fact all of my day to day softwares such as billing, vehicle tracking & inventory is all in one software which reduces my cost and run the business knowing I am only dealing with one company who is providing all of these services for a small fee.

Cons:

As I am a mobile company I may not have my desktop with me at all times and may need to process a booking from my mobile app which I believe they will be implementing this year.

Alternatives Considered: Prohire

Reasons for Choosing Coastr: Mocheck only creates a rental agreement & damage form and does not do what’s required from a traditional rental office.

9 months ago

Thank you Redwanul, really appreciate it!

Richard F.
MD in UK

Superb

5 8 months ago

Comments: The customer support simply cannot be faulted. Great people.

Pros:

It gives you instant access and availability of fleet.

Cons:

Takes time to set up but is fine once all the hard work of initial input is done.

8 months ago

Thank you so much Richard. We appreciate your feedback and will strive to speed up the setup process.

Charles L.
owner in UK

Loch garage

5 3 months ago

Comments: It has made van bookings more professional, and aftersales have been excellent with help and advice only a phone call away.

Pros:

Time saving and all the information that can be collected and accessed with ease is priceless.

Cons:

In the app when booking back in there is no reference to the miles out and miles back in , would be good if you could have this set up to take payment for excess mileage directly on the app and print receipt .

3 months ago

Thanks Charles, really appreciate it. We have listened to your feedback and the feature will be available to you in two weeks time.

Carol B.
National Franchise Manager in UK
Automotive, 11-50 Employees

Carol Baldwin - Herd Hire

5 10 months ago

Comments: Supportive, professional in all departments I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Staff takes time to understand our needs and offers solutions at no additional cost.

Pros:

Ease of use. Great functionalities. Level of support from the team whilst trialling and the commitment they provide to ensure the software is tailored to your business needs.

Cons:

There is nothing to dislike. I feel Coastr have identified pitfalls from competitors software to offer a slick system that is always evolving in new technology.

10 months ago

Thanks for your kind words Carol