• Overall

About Grab Your Reviews

We let agencies and businesses manage hundreds of clients/locations in one dashboard. Sign up today for a free trial and get started!

Learn more about Grab Your Reviews

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Grab Your Reviews before?

Chintan S.
Chintan S.
CEO in India
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Amazing experience and great ROI

5 6 months ago

Comments: Overall it was an amazing experience, and I was able to improve user retention.

Pros:

I really liked the negative feedback capturing. It allows me to work on the feedback before it goes live, and I have improved feedback due to that.

Cons:

The software is amazing, and I didn't found any cons as such. However, I would suggest adding more widgets to be placed on 3rd party application.

Jason O.
Electrician in UK
Construction, Self Employed

Fantastic software.

5 last year

Comments: Overall very pleased with the service. When I was setting up I talked to grab your reviews about a couple things they responded very quickly.

Pros:

Customers now actually give me reviews that are displayed on my website. My Google rank seams to of improved since using grab you reviews. Im now number two when electrician wokingham is searched. Up from six. Take a look at my site and see for yourself. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons:

Im in the UK and the date on the reviews displayed is in US format. Would love to see in UK format.

Grab Your Reviews Response

last year

Hi Jason, Thanks for sharing your feedback, We are pleased to hear that you are getting the most out of our services and it help's grow your business. We are working on getting the date format issue sorted and will have an update soon for this. Thanks

Milin D.
CEO in India
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Software to increase the Brand Value and Awareness

5 7 months ago

Comments: The product is really nice and easy to use. Also, it helps in giving clear understanding of the business delivery qualities. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Pros:

The ease of usages, the feature rich application and the dashboards

Cons:

I dont think and see any cons as of now.

Bill A.
owner in UK
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Brilliant System

5 last year

Pros:

easy to use and effective to send clients to the right places to leave reviews

Cons:

it worked seamlessly i really didnt find any cons

Grab Your Reviews Response

last year

Thanks for your feedback Bill, We are pleased to learn that our Review Management System worked flowless for your business.

Urszula J.
Owner of small business in UK
Retail, Self Employed

Scandinavian Pantry online shop owner

5 10 months ago

Comments: I'm so very proud of the reviews for my little shop. They help tremendously in getting new customers.

Pros:

Fantastic. Great software. It actually encourages my customers to leave reviews that can be seen on my website

Cons:

I like absolutely everything about this software.

Jeff C.
Creative Director in US

A solution that works great for my clients

5 6 months ago

Comments: The customer support is great and on top of helping me with any support i need fir my account and my clients accounts. They are open to input and committed to making their product better. I feel like they are a partner with me not just a product I use.

Pros:

I love that I can easily explain to my clients how to use this software and get them grabbing reviews right away. It's easy to navigate the dashboard and my clients are loving how simple and effective it is.

Cons:

Any issues I've had they resolved within 24 hours or less so I dont feel that there was anything thT didn't get resolved quickly.

Manthan M.
Jr. Web Developer in India

Great Product

5 7 months ago

Pros:

It has made it incredibly easy to show my reviews from various sources on my website

Cons:

Social sharing need to be good so that anyone can share on his/her social platform.

Marisol H.
Herbalife in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees

Grab your reviews

5 6 months ago

Comments: My overall experience with grab your reviews has been great. It hasn't been long since I started using it but so far I like it and will definitely keep using it.

Pros:

What I mostly liked about this software is that you can track reviews on a lot of multiple review sites such as Google, Yelp and also on Facebook.

Cons:

To be honest theirs nothing that I disliked about this software. Haven't had no issues so can't say anything negative about it.

Rahul T.
Vp in US
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees

Works great

5 last year

Pros:

It's easy to use, simple. Straightforward interface to manage all reviews from one login

Cons:

None so far. Been using it for a few months.

Ger C.
Physical Therapy/Personal Trainer in Ireland
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

XcelR8

5 7 months ago

Pros:

It's a great service , promotes the business, easy to manage & customer support is always available if ever a problem arises.

Cons:

I have nothing bad to say about this software......All positive