About OneHash

A Economical & Fully- Featured platform with CRM, ERP, HCM, Project Management and Helpdesk solution with built-in integrations.

Learn more about OneHash

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

OneHash ratings

4.3
4.7
4.7
4.9

9.0/10

OneHash has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 32 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used OneHash before?

Manmeet Singh
Manmeet Singh
Industrial Automation, 2-10 Employees

OneHash connects all departments of my business

Comments: CRM , Accounts and Dispatch Documentation

Pros:

OneHash is a unique platform which provides connectivity to all departments of my business . It has helped everyone to stay connected , the workflows are now very smooth and everyone is loving it .

Cons:

The implementation takes time , as there are few videos , however there are lot of help files available to do the setup . The customer support team is very interactive and helps you in real time to setup everything

2 months ago

Hi Manmeet, Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Vinayak
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Time to change to OneHash

Comments: Exceptionally well, no complaints so far. We get help / support on holidays too.

Pros:

Very good, fast and easy to use. Having lots of features which we cannot list here (everything). Best for a startup. For the given price AWESOME deal. Pro Full package, no restrictions Highly customizable & scalable Quick, accurate & kind and accurate support team Fast response host server, no lag at all

Cons:

Self-implemented but easy to do so Only Chat and Email support (But very quick support)

Alternatives Considered: Vtiger CRM, Zoho CRM and Dolibarr with Open-DSI

Reasons for Switching to OneHash: We wanted to scale to a higher level with more team members, we were looking for a change from Dolibarr to other. We tried OneHash, working very well to our requirements (i.e. Trading, Manufacturing and Service as well) without any restrictions

7 months ago

Dear Vinayak, thanks for sharing your experience and for leaving such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved our product.We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in everyday. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Amit
Senior Manager - BPR in India
Translation & Localization, 11-50 Employees

OneHash Review, May 2022

Comments: With OneHash, we are expecting to use it as one stop solution for everything apart from our e-commerce site operations, whether it is CRM, Production management, Quality and Feedback management, Email management, KnowledgeBase, Finance/ Accounting management, to name major few. We have been able to get some benefits from CRM, Feedback and Email, but yet to use it at optimized level.

Pros:

1. Public webform facility, which post a good training a non-technical person can also use. 2. Module/ DocType based approach for each and every activity is unique, and that helps user to have a good control over customization options. 3. Sequential process driven mechanism can be used to optimize the productivity/ output, if designed strategically. 4. Almost every module has it's own custom facility like Listing, Dashboard, Reports and auto-notification facility. Being so vast on module level and built on a unique concept of DocType, it also makes it sometimes complex to work on. We have integrated it with our small e-commerce site, which took us time more than expected, to understand the system architecture and API call relation before development.

Cons:

Facilities related to ease of customization and custom field types must be improved. The unique USP of the software "Module/ DocType based approach" is also one of the major critical aspect, which needs to be improved as it creates problem with creating bridges between external systems or few times even in internal modules. We have integrated it with our small e-commerce site, which took us time more than expected, to understand the system architecture and API call relation before development.

3 months ago

Hi Amit, Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely work on it and will try to get a 5*. Thank You.

Hossam
Engineer in Saudi Arabia
Farming, 11-50 Employees

The Most Value for money ERP

Pros:

very simple user interface and routing between pages is very fast

Cons:

You will need a while to understand the system and how it is connected to each other

Alternatives Considered: Firmbee

Reasons for Choosing OneHash: One time fee and it totally offers most of the features in one place

Switched From: Zoho Desk

Reasons for Switching to OneHash: features and fast routing

3 months ago

Hi Hossam, Thank you for your warm words. Thanks, Team OneHash

Pradeep
GM-R&D DESIGN in India
Furniture, 201-500 Employees

"User Friendly software - compared to other ERP application"

Comments: My overall experience was good, because I was a new user of this. Apart of that I have learned lots of new things in this software and it is very easy to learn. My best experience is with this software, that was customer support service.

Pros:

I like in this software is overall design, working conditions & linking process is best. And one more thing, we can customized this software basis of our requirements. It is the best thing in this software.

Cons:

In this software have one major issue is foam design. There are only 12 columns in front of page. But as per my experience Onehash team should think about on this. if I would be developer of Onehash then I will provide at least 20 columns in single form page. Because in manufacturing companies have lots of data at time of order punching.

5 months ago

Hi Pradeep, Thank you for opting our implementation support and being one of our valued customer. We will definitely look into the feasibility of having more columns on front page. Thank You.

Mihir
Software developer in India
Accounting, 51-200 Employees

Perfect Customer Support

Comments: Honestly OneHash is such a good platform for small enterprises.Highly,Highly recommend to anyone who wants CRM software.All services by just a click with very economical rate.

Pros:

Highly customisable CRM to manage your contacts,fundraising pipeline,gmails and which is better suited for B2B Businesses.A solution rather than a problem type approach.Amazing features , very efficient.Quick support team

Cons:

Too much tools to use sometimes it's confusing ( but the support team helped me a lot)

5 months ago

Hi, Your reviews are important to us. Thank you for such a wonderful feedback. It is recommended to start with one module at a time. You can disable the one which you are not using. For any issues reach out to us at [email protected] or ping us on our chat support portal. Thank You.

Gaurav
Head HR in India
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees

Great Product to Automate Critical Business Processes

Comments: Amazing. Saves time and provides data and insights on fingertips.

Pros:

Single source of truth. All modules are available.

Cons:

Although the UI has improved a lot. There is still a scope of further improvement.

7 months ago

Thank you so much for your kind words, Gaurav.

JAPNEET
Customer Relationship Manager in India
Banking, 201-500 Employees

Most affordable CRM

Comments: Very affordable, efficient and effective CRM

Pros:

All the features of CRM we are getting at very affordable price. Support is available on a click Very smooth integration Recommended for small and medium enterprises

Cons:

Need to improve the user experience. Feature wise everything is fine

last year

We are glad to hear this.

owner in Brazil
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

best ERP software

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

It is based on ERPNext which is the best open source ERP software out there. You'll have all the benefits of a open source without the usual headaches. The best of both worlds with a fair price.

Cons:

Because it has lot of options and customizations is not that easy to learn. It could hide the advanced features, making it optional, and simplify the interface.

jayesh
CEO in India

One of the best software for management of sales

Comments: My experience with OneHash has been great so far. At first I thought it was a bit expensive but the features and services it offers are worth the purchase. Consider it an investment in your business.

Pros:

The software helps save a lot of time. Has good management operation and easily tracks the performance of the sales team. The good part about this product is that it allows users to gain insights on work progress in line with deadlines.

Cons:

Full enterprise implementations are not possible because of the design. It's a good thing that people are able to quickly and correctly learn how to use it.

Anant
Head of business in India
Banking, 201-500 Employees

Amazing Product

Comments: The team is very passionate, knowledgeable and customer centric

Pros:

Fast, Intuitive and expressive! The BI dashboard is amazing! Offers flexibility

Cons:

Nothing is bad about his product. The support is amazing!

7 months ago

We're so glad you had a good experience.

Nathan
Owner in Serbia

Robust platform for a marketing agency

Comments: Excellent tool and the team continues to develop it. Definitely recommended if an organization is looking for a tool to implement and expand into.

Pros:

Easy to set up and integrate. Some features we are not using as of yet, but there is room to grow into the platform which is good to know.

Cons:

Learning new systems can be a challenge sometimes, there should be more onboarding support with videos support in my opinion.

7 months ago

Thanks for writing a review. We appreciate the feedback and all the positive points.

Sanjay
Director in Canada
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Product With Fantastic Support!

Pros:

Flawless integration of emails, social campaign runs and Data Management!

Cons:

If they can integrate SMS feature for lead management, that would be great!

7 months ago

Dear Sanjay, Thank you for your time. OneHash can be easily integrated with SMS Gateway, Kindly refer this doc https://help.onehash.ai/en/article/sms-settings-1n7eorj/ Feel free to buzz us on our website chat support portal if you have any queries. Thank You.

Garth
Creative Director in South Africa
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Every Entrepreneur should OneHash their Business

Comments: To be honest, I can't fault them. Their customer service is EXCELLENT. It's worth saying again. Their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. Great Experience. The follow-up is quick. They care about you and your business. Then there is OneHash the product which is everything an entrepreneur needs to GROW their business. I even said I would buy a couple for my clients. It is GREAT product. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for always following up and always been quick with responding.

Pros:

OneHash has everything you need to GROW your business.

Cons:

The only thing I didnt like was the aesthetics of the invoice. But I believe they will sort it out in time.

12 months ago

Thanks for your valuable input, we will surely work on providing better aesthetics.

Amit
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees

Ferrari at the cost of Honda

Pros:

Highly Configurable with just drag and drop.

Cons:

Sometime it lags while updating the plan.

7 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put.

Vikas
Digital Marketing Manager in India

Easy on Pocket CRM

Comments: It was an average experience. But $49 lifetimes is worth going for this tool

Pros:

The team is responsive clean UI boards and list view easy customer info additions Webhooks and other integrations

Cons:

Sales team does not completely know the product team unable to explain the features no easy tutorials or documentation for beginners.

last year

Thank you for your honest review.

Ashis
Brand Manager in India
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

One Hash Reduce the time my sales team maging client data, so that they got more time talking with t

Comments: Excellent! It's add to our company's bottom line by saving money on high price CRM, we are enjoying same features at lower cost, with peace of mind.

Pros:

It's user-friendly, do not required much time to spend team when a new employee join. As a growing company that is what we needed.

Cons:

Speed can be improved as it provides multiple features.

last year

Thank you for your input, we will definitely gear up.

Eric
Eric
Founder in France
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

A good tool to manage my leads and sales with ease

Pros:

I love Onehash because it is so easy to use and easy to get started. I get so much value from this tool because I have been able to track my leads and convert them to customers. I have been able to run a campaign with ease and have been able to see a clear, concise view of my leads and what I need to do to convert them into customers. I also love the reports that I can generate to see how my campaigns are going. I highly recommend this tool for anyone who needs a lead management tool.

Cons:

What I like the least is the quality of the french tranlations sometimes not done in some sections.

7 months ago

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Mark
CEO in Trinidad & Tobago
Public Relations & Communications, 2-10 Employees

Best Business Investment

Comments: Great experience overall

Pros:

I like the fact that onehash is complete. The developers thought about everything

Cons:

I wish there was live onboarding support.

5 months ago

Hi, Thank you for your kind words. We are continuously working an updating our YouTube channel and our knowledge base. For any quick queries you have we are just OneChat away. Thank You.

Siddharth
Siddharth

Easy, Flexi and Quick Solution

Comments: I am happy with OneHash and using it without any difficulty.

Pros:

UI Design, Ease of Use, Reports. Kanban View in Leads / Opportunity makes everyone's life easier.

Cons:

A customizable theme should be available, eCommerce is not easy to customize.

7 months ago

We really appreciate you for taking out time to share your experience with us.

Owner in India
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

High value product at good price ,

Comments: People are good , trustworthy , confident about their product they are offering. But mobile application is required at the earliest , entry part and reports part should be simple , not text , icons are required , they improve the same by watching their competetors in the same segment and nearest offering

Pros:

All in one , no need to pay separately ,for each and every software.

Cons:

Interface of the software needs to be improved a lot , instead of text for each and every step , it will be good to use icons with name . Now it is looking like a dos interface , this part is important for people like us.

7 months ago

Hello, Thank you for honest feedback. We have taken a note of it. Our team will work on these points. Thanks,

Luke
Owner in Australia
Design, Self Employed

Bargain Software packed with features

Pros:

Clean UI, Responsive Support, The amount of features, The Price is crazy cheap for the features you get.

Cons:

The mobile app needs some work, Some areas are a little hard to learn at first.

10 months ago

We are glad you loved it.

Nipun
Furniture, 51-200 Employees

Complete solution

Pros:

Best software in its category, cost effective, customizable

Cons:

They can add any customer care number so as to give on-call support

Hi Nipun, Thank you for this wonderful review. Team OneHash

Mohnesh
Founder in India

A ERP Product of all size of business

Pros:

I like the Customer Portal Product addition HRM

Cons:

I liked the customer portal and CRM function of the software

7 months ago

Thanks, This review made our day!

Syed
Syed
Marketing Manager in India
Furniture, 11-50 Employees

One of the Coolest FAAS product in the market right now.

Pros:

I was juggling from one platform to another platform just to manage my business but with OneHAsh It has come to an end with All one Solution, i don't have to move from different platforms to work on.

Cons:

The learning curve is a little challenging, we need to give enough time to ourselves and learn the basics of this software. which will help us in long run. Very simple interface which can be improved.

2 months ago

Hi Syed, Thank you for your feedback. We will work on making it more easy and customer friendly. Team OneHash