• Overall

About OneHash

A Robust, Scalable, Economical, & Fully- Featured platform with CRM, ERP, HCM, Project Management and Helpdesk solution.

Learn more about OneHash

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used OneHash before?

Vinayak H.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Time to change to OneHash

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Exceptionally well, no complaints so far. We get help / support on holidays too.

Pros:

Very good, fast and easy to use. Having lots of features which we cannot list here (everything). Best for a startup. For the given price AWESOME deal. Pro Full package, no restrictions Highly customizable & scalable Quick, accurate & kind and accurate support team Fast response host server, no lag at all

Cons:

Self-implemented but easy to do so Only Chat and Email support (But very quick support)

Alternatives Considered: Dolibarr with Open-DSI, Zoho CRM and Vtiger CRM

Reasons for Switching to OneHash: We wanted to scale to a higher level with more team members, we were looking for a change from Dolibarr to other. We tried OneHash, working very well to our requirements (i.e. Trading, Manufacturing and Service as well) without any restrictions

Nathan A.
Owner in Serbia

Robust platform for a marketing agency

5 3 months ago

Comments: Excellent tool and the team continues to develop it. Definitely recommended if an organization is looking for a tool to implement and expand into.

Pros:

Easy to set up and integrate. Some features we are not using as of yet, but there is room to grow into the platform which is good to know.

Cons:

Learning new systems can be a challenge sometimes, there should be more onboarding support with videos support in my opinion.

Garth W.
Creative Director in South Africa
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Every Entrepreneur should OneHash their Business

5 4 months ago

Comments: To be honest, I can't fault them. Their customer service is EXCELLENT. It's worth saying again. Their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. Great Experience. The follow-up is quick. They care about you and your business. Then there is OneHash the product which is everything an entrepreneur needs to GROW their business. I even said I would buy a couple for my clients. It is GREAT product. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for always following up and always been quick with responding.

Pros:

OneHash has everything you need to GROW your business.

Cons:

The only thing I didnt like was the aesthetics of the invoice. But I believe they will sort it out in time.

4 months ago

Thanks for your valuable input, we will surely work on providing better aesthetics.

Vikas P.
Digital Marketing Manager in India

Easy on Pocket CRM

4 6 months ago

Comments: It was an average experience. But $49 lifetimes is worth going for this tool

Pros:

The team is responsive clean UI boards and list view easy customer info additions Webhooks and other integrations

Cons:

Sales team does not completely know the product team unable to explain the features no easy tutorials or documentation for beginners.

5 months ago

Thank you for your honest review.

Anant S.
Head of business in India
Banking, 201-500 Employees

Amazing Product

5 2 months ago New

Comments: The team is very passionate, knowledgeable and customer centric

Pros:

Fast, Intuitive and expressive! The BI dashboard is amazing! Offers flexibility

Cons:

Nothing is bad about his product. The support is amazing!

Gaurav G.
Head HR in India
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees

Great Product to Automate Critical Business Processes

5 2 months ago

Comments: Amazing. Saves time and provides data and insights on fingertips.

Pros:

Single source of truth. All modules are available.

Cons:

Although the UI has improved a lot. There is still a scope of further improvement.

Eric B.
Eric B.
Founder in France
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

A good tool to manage my leads and sales with ease

4 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

I love Onehash because it is so easy to use and easy to get started. I get so much value from this tool because I have been able to track my leads and convert them to customers. I have been able to run a campaign with ease and have been able to see a clear, concise view of my leads and what I need to do to convert them into customers. I also love the reports that I can generate to see how my campaigns are going. I highly recommend this tool for anyone who needs a lead management tool.

Cons:

What I like the least is the quality of the french tranlations sometimes not done in some sections.

Sean K.
Director in Ireland
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Great Product and Super Value

4 2 months ago New

Comments: Very Good

Pros:

Very easy and intuitive to use, with great reporting

Cons:

Got a little confused with the login process

Ashis B.
Brand Manager in India
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

One Hash Reduce the time my sales team maging client data, so that they got more time talking with t

5 5 months ago

Comments: Excellent! It's add to our company's bottom line by saving money on high price CRM, we are enjoying same features at lower cost, with peace of mind.

Pros:

It's user-friendly, do not required much time to spend team when a new employee join. As a growing company that is what we needed.

Cons:

Speed can be improved as it provides multiple features.

5 months ago

Thank you for your input, we will definitely gear up.

Siddharth J.
Siddharth J.

Easy, Flexi and Quick Solution

5 2 months ago

Comments: I am happy with OneHash and using it without any difficulty.

Pros:

UI Design, Ease of Use, Reports. Kanban View in Leads / Opportunity makes everyone's life easier.

Cons:

A customizable theme should be available, eCommerce is not easy to customize.

Luke R.
Owner in Australia
Design, Self Employed

Bargain Software packed with features

4 2 months ago New

Pros:

Clean UI, Responsive Support, The amount of features, The Price is crazy cheap for the features you get.

Cons:

The mobile app needs some work, Some areas are a little hard to learn at first.

2 months ago

We are glad you loved it.

Amit R.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees

Ferrari at the cost of Honda

5 5 months ago

Pros:

Highly Configurable with just drag and drop.

Cons:

Sometime it lags while updating the plan.

Japneet K.
Customer Relationship Manager in India
Banking, 201-500 Employees

Most affordable CRM

4 6 months ago

Comments: Very affordable, efficient and effective CRM

Pros:

All the features of CRM we are getting at very affordable price. Support is available on a click Very smooth integration Recommended for small and medium enterprises

Cons:

Need to improve the user experience. Feature wise everything is fine

5 months ago

We are glad to hear this.

Owner in India
Insurance, 2-10 Employees

Best CRM Software

5 5 months ago

Pros:

Its Lead Management and Customization is the most beautiful thing.

Cons:

They have to focus little more on the integration part

Kush S.
Intern in India
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

Overall good

4 5 months ago

Pros:

Ease of process. Interface of the platform.

Cons:

No not at all. Everything was up to the mark.

22 hours ago

We are glad you loved it.

Noel M.
Dueño in US

One hash CRM

5 2 months ago

Comments: Lo considero excelente, particularmente que si no sabes como hacer algo te brindan buen soporte. También si deseas integrar funciones u otros el euro está dispuesto a ayudar a hacerlo costomizado.

Pros:

Puedo manejar los clientes, productos, y facturación en un solo lugar

Cons:

Puede ser un poco complicado de entender al principio si deseas integrar muchos opciones que tiene. La parte de contabilidad cero es lo más complejos.