About Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin helps small businesses move away from spreadsheets and get started with a CRM solution that is truly built for their needs.

Learn more about Bigin by Zoho CRM

Pros:

The product is very easy to use. Furhthemore a very effective presales assistance is provided.

Cons:

It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Bigin by Zoho CRM ratings

4.8
4.4
4.4
4.7

8.7/10

Bigin by Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 105 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Bigin by Zoho CRM before?

Branden
President in US

Great beginner CRM

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall I have been very satisfied. There are a couple of key features that are needed to make this a true small business CRM solution but what is there works very well.

Pros:

I like the simplicity and ease of use. Its email and automation features also give it a huge edge over other CRM platforms.

Cons:

I really dislike the fact that there is no dedicated leads page. It makes it very difficult to differentiate between leads and normal contacts. It would also be great to see a phone calling automation added at some point.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: The cost compared to the features you get. The value of Bigin is much higher than that of the other options.

Natesh
Partner in United Arab Emirates

Bad experience with Bigin

Comments: It was good & i was very happy till i found all my accounting data was not integrated and had to add contacts manually

Pros:

Integration with GSuite Tasks / Calendar

Cons:

The worst is it does not integrate with Zoho Books, there is not point. I spent time exporting contacts from books and importing to Bigin and then realised this is foolish to do. They promised to integrate with books but they also suggested to use zoho flow another paid application. This is not fair as why should i keep paying for applications, they should have offered zoho flow for free as it is their fault when CRM is not integrated with books/accounting

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: To ensure zoho books integration should work and felt natural extension

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: To ensure zoho books integration should work and felt natural extension

Zoho CRM Response

last year

Hello Natesh! Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We're happy to let you know that Bigin's native integration with Zoho Books is ready and is live as part of our Early access program. We really hope that you find this useful. As always, you can reach out to us anytime if there's anything else that you need to help with. Thank you!

Ramanathan
Ramanathan
Founder & CEO in India

Awesone experience with Bigin CRM by Zoho

Comments: Awesome experience with Bigin CRM. Great reliable customer support provided by Bigin CRM Team. Bigin CCRM is a must use for all start up entrepreneurs and small business owners.

Pros:

The deal pipeline feature is the best of all. Deal management is very essential for keeping an eagle eye on all the accounts so that we can maximize our sales closings month after month, so that no sales slips through the cracks. Kudos to Zoho.

Cons:

Not much cons at these price points. Probably more number of pipelines in the pricing plans would have been a great sweetener.

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Bigin CRM provides Better Value for money. More features packed inside reasonable prices.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Great Value for money provided by Bigin CRM.

Arowolo Daniel
Arowolo Daniel
FOUNDER/CEO in Nigeria

The most simplest and easiest CRM system for small business

4.0 last month New

Pros:

The most simplest and easiest CRM system for small business. the fact that it is focused enough to get small business starting is exactly what I love about the CRM. no cluster features to confused user off.

Cons:

the pricing structure is a bit more expensive for the targeted users since its focus to small business owners

Alternatives Considered: Insightly and Freshsales

Andy
Owner in US
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Bigin- no small CRM

5.0 last month New

Comments: LOVE LOVE LOVE the impact it is having on my business. We went from being 'sticky notes and spreadsheets' to an all in one robust platform literally overnight. And once we started using both the web version and the app- things are not falling through the cracks like they were at one point.

Pros:

This product is extremely easy to use!! The out of the gate functionality is very intuitive to use and begin leveraging.

Cons:

The only thing is to have a feature that lets you 'test' the functionality in a 'sandbox' before just jumping in with clients. We created a work around the just add our team as 'clients' and see how the functionality works before subjecting clients to 'learn as we go'.

Digvijay Pratap
Sales Head in India

Happy with the Bigin.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I am quite satisfied till now.

Pros:

Ease of Use. Systematic Tracking of Leads

Cons:

You can make it much better from the UI front.

Alternatives Considered: Freshsales

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Ease of use. Affordability

Gheorghe
Gheorghe
Managing partner in Romania

Usability

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: it is very easy to use and useful for controlling the workflow for sale.

Pros:

Simplicity, usability, user interface friendly.

Cons:

Integration are not fully under admin control to reset it.

ALi
Partner in Indonesia
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees

Easy use & User Friendly

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: usefull and very user friendly experience

Pros:

This App very usefull for small industry that make CRM Management, Positioning each module is very simple and easy to use. our company team marketing is very like .

Cons:

i think no difficult for use this app, this app is very easy use for any team from beginner until manager

Péter
Owner in Slovakia
Construction, 2-10 Employees

The right CRM for us

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I was looking for a CRM that was easy to use, easy to customize and still had everything we needed for our business.
It's even more customisable thanks to its Zapier and API integration. I personally recommend it.

Pros:

Zapier, API Integration Customisability Price Easy to use Automation capabilities

Cons:

Lack of more complex automation options

Arlène
Health Care Consultant in Switzerland
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees

If you "live" inside your sales pipeline, this CRM tool is for you

Comments: For the most part, I have had a good experience with Bigin

Pros:

The first time I came across Bigin, I wondered why a company would have two CRM tools (Zoho also has Zoho CRM)... but then I understood: Bigin focuses on the pipeline aspect of a CRM. The one thing that stroke me the most at first was the fact that Bigin was really a mobile-focused CRM. Pipelines, workflows (another name for automations in Bigin), and activity management are powerful, but I think that it is really in its mobile-first approach that Bigin shines. Its Signals are the perfect way to make sure you never forget to do something, and if you are an Apple user, you can even write or use a pencil on your iPad. Something I really enjoy is the ability to create widget to add to my smartphone homepage. This is great because I can easily get an overview of different things – e.g. tasks I need to carry out, upcoming appointments for the week – without having to be in front of my computer or without having to log into the Bigin mobile app. A simple swipe from my phone's home screen and I can see all of that.

Cons:

Depending on what you would like a CRM tool to do for you, you may find that Bigin is lacking some things... For me, the main con is the fact that the premium plan has a limit of 50,000 contacts/record (though it is true that you can add more by paying)

Irving
General Manager in Mexico
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

A basic , entry-level CRM

Comments: We have had a great experience with Bigin, it was a great alternative while lowering our costs. It offers a great value for the money we pay for it.

Pros:

While trying to lower our costs derived from the health crisis, we searched for CRM alternatives and ultimately we choose Bigin, due to their clean interface and the functionality they offer, as well as their low price (but great value overall)

Cons:

Limited number of custom fields, no email templates and difficult to create email templates on my own.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Cleaner interface, best price

Switched From: Vtiger CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: mainly price, but it has a lot of functionality. It will also be easy to migrate to Zoho CRM, when the situation allows for it.

Owner in Germany
Farming, 2-10 Employees

Nice CRM for Small Companies and StartUps

Pros:

Nice CRM for small companies and startups. One user ist free, premium accounts only costs 7 € per month. Actually I'm just testing around, but it feels nice :-)

Cons:

Connection to MS 365 isn't hazzle-free. It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Alternatives Considered: Agile CRM and HubSpot CRM

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: It was easier to set up and get it run. Also the pricing model seems to be very interesting.

Full Time Translator in Algeria
Publishing, 11-50 Employees

A good CRM for small businesses

Comments: I used the software for a group of my clients. They were all a small businesses owner. It takes no time to setup and learn how it works. And their saying «a big CRM doesn't mean big results» is totally right.

Pros:

The feature of migration from Bigin to Zoho CRM with just a click without losing a single bit of data and without tech expertise.

Cons:

I didn't see anything disappointed me. It is a CRM for small businesses. I won't complain if it lacks a feature or two that just the big corporations need.

Alternatives Considered: Copper

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Clients request

Switched From: GoldMine Premium Edition and Pipedrive

DeRoy
Managing Partner in US
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

BEST Small Business CRM

Comments: Very easy to use on a daily basis. Love it.

Pros:

The ease of use, scalability for a small business, as well as easy work flow.

Cons:

I'm not expecting a lot of automation with the cost of this CRM. So no disappointments.

Alternatives Considered: Freshsales and Zendesk

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: The workflow and seamless design.

Switched From: Nutshell and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Cost and same features for what I needed.

Manivarman
Manivarman
Customer Success Manager in India
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Simple Things reach great lengths

Comments: It has been an awesome experience with the product as well as the support.

Pros:

Simple easy to use UI. Navigation is awesome. Straight up pipeline focused with necessary workflows automation

Cons:

Contact to account look up is available the vice versa isnt there hence there is difficulty while selecting a contact during deal creation

Alternatives Considered: Freshsales

Switched From: Freshsales

Madhan
CEO in India
Chemicals, 2-10 Employees

Low Cost CRM

Comments: low-cost CRM with required options

Pros:

I like the interface and very simple not too many options to distract the user very good tool for small business owners to increase productivity

Cons:

hyperlink for the phone number is missing, call task remainder for the company is missing some time we have a company details without contact person

Carleen
Founder/Owner in Canada
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Great for small business

Comments: Easy to set up and learn how to use If you are new to CRM and need one, this is a great starting point, and you can add features you need as you grow.

Pros:

Love that I can customize workflows, and store e-mail templates to reduce the time cost of doing everyday things with more precision.

Cons:

Would be great if the tasks sent reminders for the day they were due rather than on the day they are set.

Alternatives Considered: Less Annoying CRM and Keap

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Bigin had the features I needed (e-mail templates) at the price point I needed them. Others, the feature I wanted was at a higher price point AND came with all kinds of features I didn't need, but would have to learn to get the most out of the 1 feature I did.

Luyolo Leroy
Business Development Consultant in South Africa

CRM Experience using Zoho Bigin

Comments: Client activity is consistent and I don't forget deals

Pros:

The Deal stages and Dashboard features are what I use the most. I am able to keep track of my progress and set activities for myself.

Cons:

Probability feature for each deal stage would be helpful to estimate what I could close off with on the month

Arman
Arman
Marketing in India

Simple to use, Easy to set up and Everything an SME needs

Pros:

I'm absolutely in love with Zoho Bigin. I was looking for a tool to manage the sales team in our small business but there wasn't any simple tool to help an SME in managing their team, every other tool was complicated. They are simple to use, easy to set up and have everything you need.

Cons:

I am unable to edit the last name on the CRM under contacts, some fields are uneditable and I wish they work on giving an option to edit.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM, Freshdesk and HubSpot CRM

Vishal
Head Of Sales in India

The Value for money CRM

Comments: Brilliant.

Pros:

The pricing , perfect CRM for startups and small teams

Cons:

It serves my purpose for now. Nothing negative to say

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM and Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Price and our requirements were limited

Switched From: Freshsales

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Value for money .

Stanley
Lead Data Scientist in El Salvador
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Zoho Bigin CRM Review

Comments: I think Zoho CRM solves my business problems, specifically the facility to add a new client and keep track of it.

Pros:

It's really easy to use because of its interface and the position of each feature. It's very intuitive, even if someone hasn't previously used another CRM.

Cons:

There are some features for a client that cannot be removed, or they're by default, so it's difficult to be hiding each of them.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: The price

saksham
manager in India
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

zoho bigin review

Comments: overall experienece is good enough to keep the records and experience

Pros:

ease of use for new learners and keeping follow up instead of complicated softwares

Cons:

importing and product creation is some what least preferable because it does have mendatort field doesnt required in our insudtry

Kody
Program Manager in US

The perfect CRM when you're too big for a spreadsheet and don't need one of the behemoths!

Comments: I loved having the full featured free trial to completely test things out before making a purchase. It made it easy to dive in and get started instead of sitting through sales calls hoping to get the information we needed to make a purchasing decision. Setup was intuitive and the customization was easy to use to make Bigin exactly what we needed. I would recommend Bigin to anyone who needs a starter CRM.

Pros:

Super intuitive to use Excellent pricing Lots of customization options Easy API

Cons:

Needs more integrations with other tools

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM, monday.com and HubSpot CRM

Ganesh
VP-Business Solutions in India
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Simplified lead tracking for organizations of all sizes

Comments: We are getting started with Zoho Bigin and so far very satisfied with the usage so far.

Pros:

Zoho Bigin is a start-from-the-go solution and is very easy to set up and get running.

Cons:

The UI for the application can be improved

Alternatives Considered: Freshsales and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Cost, support

Sathishkumar
CEO in India
Textiles, 2-10 Employees

Best CRM for Startups

Comments: Awesome until now.

Pros:

Simple to implement - I tries multiple CRMs where I stuck with numerous unwanted features.

Cons:

Didn't find anything yet. One thing is lead scoring feature can be added.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM, Freshdesk and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Simplicity.