15 years helping British businesses

About BrandOffice

Create consistently branded documents, proposals, PPT presentations and Excel charts. Easily manage your brand centrally online.

Learn more about BrandOffice

Pros:

Cons:

I have not encountered a feature that would really harm myself or that I did not like in this product that I have been using for a while.

BrandOffice ratings

4.7
4.8
4.9
4.8

9.5/10

BrandOffice has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 16 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used BrandOffice before?

Micky
Micky
Director of Innovation in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

BrandOffice is what you've always wanted, but it didn't really exist until now.

Comments: Here are the 3 biggest problems that BrandOffice solves for me: 1. Making sure all materials are up to date 2. Giving my [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (and the sales team) easy access to those materials 3. My sanity is saved because I don't have to say "it's in Sharepoint" or send attachments anymore.

Pros:

My [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been begging me for years to have a place where she can open a presentation and then just pick and choose the slides she wants. I tried to make SharePoint folders and different templates and all the options she needed but it didn't work. Then I tried a document management system where she could search for the words she wanted and then pull things together, but that had way too many steps for everyone. BrandOffice has allowed me to make multiple templates for different types of clients and ALSO create a library of individual slides that can be added at will, and it's all in one place for easy access!

Cons:

At the moment, the only thing is that it can't be used by Mac or Web users (which is a very small minority of people on the team), but I know that stuff is coming!

Philippe
CEO in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

FINALLY: True enterprise template and brand governance

Comments: BrandOffice has been a solid, stable and now, inextricable part of our business for proposals, letters, specifications and reports. We are able to consistently update standard content as our knowledge and experience grows, and as a result the quality of our work is getting better and better. This is a truly outstanding product.

Pros:

The fact that the product install directly to the desktop applications and i9s managed centrally is such a fantastic approach. My users never have an incorrect template and as soon as we update the content, they always have it at their fingertips. Being able to centrally manage our content in one single, authoritative, place rather than file shares and document management solutions, is hugely effective and refreshing.

Cons:

There really isn't anything that I can find fault in at this stage. The users took to it right away and because of the user experience they tinkered and understood rapidly. So no... no cons in our experience

Alternatives Considered: Templafy

Reasons for Switching to BrandOffice: The user experience, back end portal and most importantly for us, the business intelligence and reporting behind usage, was a MAJOR win. All of this, at the price completely blew Templafy out of the water.

4 years ago

Dear Philippe, thank you for walking this journey with us. It has been fantastic to receive feedback from a client who has deep insight into this category and we really value your feedback and support.

Jan
CEO in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

BrandOffice Review

Comments: Good

Pros:

We use it as a framework to implement our business processes.

Cons:

As for all of these products, you need a permitted product owner.

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer in Türkiye
Financial Services, Self Employed

BrandOffice EO

Comments: It has a very useful and productivity-enhancing look

Pros:

It's nice that some processes are done automatically. It saves me time

Cons:

I don't think they have many shortcomings. Only some tools need to be edited. Maybe a little change to the interface would be good.

Keri
Communications Manager in US
Management Consulting, 51–200 Employees

BrandOffice is a must for branding (and the sanity of your marketing team!)

Comments: Our Marketing team had to be pretty invested time-wise in overseeing document production for our company. Our company staff were constantly frustrated by old, mostly unwieldy Word templates that were impossible to work with and took forever to open. These issues are now a thing of the past. Marketing has programmed all the branded assets staff could ever need in BrandOffice including new, easy-to-use templates across Office, and we can add or segment out by team needs any boiler plate content to make it easy for staff to just drop in to their documents to save time. There is so much functionality in the BrandOffice platform and it has been a miracle find for us. I also can't thank [sensitive content hidden] from BrandOffice enough for her guidance and patience walking us through set up and implementation.

Pros:

I knew we needed a better solution to our Word document nightmare. From a marketing perspective, you want staff to be able to produce on-brand, good looking reports and client-facing documents. Our outdated programmer-developed Word templates were just awful - the template would be impossible to share, functionality would break, staff would unlock them and then random styles would be added, they lagged terribly and took forever to open. I found BrandOffice on Capterra one afternoon while hoping to find some miracle that might make Office templates. It is amazing - it is easy to use and launch - it allows our Marketing team to provide staff beautifully branded templates across Office, with a library of all the additional assets they could possibly need to build reports and proposals. With the online backend managed by the Marketing team, we can easily make updates and add new branded imagery, content inserts and the like - at the team level - so that we know our company staff have everything they need to seamlessly build custom documents, that are on-brand and in less time. Now without the need for Marketing to do any heavy lifting such as fixing formatting or finding stock imagery - as it's all available under the BrandOffice tool bar now - Marketing can focus more on Marketing and not document production. BrandOffice has exceeded my initial expectations and I'm so happy we've implemented it!!

Cons:

The only 'con' I could say has nothing to do with the software and more just speaks to training staff. I was kind of surprised that once we implemented and removed access to our old, locked templates, that it became evident many staff were unfamiliar with he basic functionality of Word. And this was common across all levels of staff, so that is the one thing the implementation team has been trying to address through tutorials and training. The software is really user-friendly from both an amin and user perspective. We had amazing support from BrandOffice for implementation and during the process of building out, I become more aware of the gaps in my own knowledge for setting up functionality in Word (in all honesty, I'm a graphic designer and live in Adobe so never had a need). So that would be the one thing as a heads up if you will, change management and tutorials are your best friends before and during roll out.

last year

Dear Keri, it has been a privilege working with you in setting up your BrandOffice toolbars. We have loved the challenge of having to solve very specific styling issues for your brand and even learnt a few things about the imperial versus metric system along the way! Thank you for your enthusiasm in embracing BrandOffice and our brand consistency platform. We look forward to working with you to solving more of your documentation and branding challenges with current and new features to come 😉

Efi
Senior Legal Adviser in South Africa
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent

Comments: Very happy

Pros:

We use it for standardized legal templates. The templates are all in one centralized source. Update once and it’s across the organization. Now everyone has access to the same high quality, correctly branded and formatted legal documents. Generated with a click.

Cons:

Whatever issues we had, which were minor, were quickly sorted out with the developers

4 years ago

Dear Efi, thank you so much for your review. Your input was invaluable in ensuring BrandOffice could meet not only the needs of the Corporate and Investment Banking division, but specifically those of the legal team. Thank you for your great product ideas and for helping to test the new enhancements. You are so instrumental to the evolution of BrandOffice and it meeting the ongoing needs of legal professionals. Thank you for being an early adopter of our technology. We look forward to our ongoing relationship.

Sarah
Sarah
Brand Manager in South Africa
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Blown away by BrandOffice

Comments: Brand building is about creating consistent brand experiences across all touchpoints, and BrandOffice helps us achieve this when it comes to business documentation.
The fact that the software can be customised and that their customer service is incredible makes the software even more brilliant.

Pros:

BrandOffice enables us to manage the look and feel of our brand across Word, Excel and PPT. It also creates efficiencies for our business through the automation of several processes. The software truly is a game-changer.

Cons:

I can't fault a product that continues to teach me new and convenient ways to do things all the time. As an admin, I need to improve my knowledge of the software's capabilities to ensure that we are making the most of the product and contribute to business efficiencies even more.

raquel
raquel
Marketing Operations Specialist in South Africa
Investment Management, 201–500 Employees

Best Application tool for Corporate companies

Comments: Brand office as allowed a consistent brand identity and control across all documents. Its assisted with limiting unnecessary request for documents/template as they are loaded on the toolbar and easy for users to search for and access.

Pros:

The add-in is one of the most efficient tools i have come across, it easy to use, quick to access and allows consistent uniform of CI across all platforms. Automated templates are one of my favorite as i use it everyday and has saved me a lot of time.

Cons:

The only thing would be nice is to do is bulk uploads of documents in the back-end application as well as duplicating uploads for both brand office and brandmail

Susan
Marketing Systems Specialist in South Africa
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Great software to use with Microsoft Office

Comments: My overall experience has been amazing, the way it creates efficiencies is fantastic.

Pros:

The ease of use when needing templates is exemplary. It is easy to update and upload templates as an administrator and at the click of a button being able to deploy all the new templates to all users, thereby guaranteeing that all users have the latest and greaters templates and letterheads at their fingers.

Cons:

There is nothing I like the least :) The software is just too good to not like anything.

3 years ago

What a journey! Thank you for being so instrumental in all our new BrandOffice features. We are so pleased at the incredible usage of BrandOffice in this investment banking environment.

Michelle
Michelle
manager in South Africa
Banking, 1,001–5,000 Employees

incredible product

Pros:

easy access to prepopulated templates with CI that makes workflow so much better

Cons:

there is nothing to dislike about the product

chad
PowerPoint Specialist and Designer in South Africa
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Great Software

Comments: I enjoy using it makes my working life much easier. gives me time to focus on more design work.

Pros:

I like the accessibility and the user friendly environment

Cons:

no complaints everything works well and smoothly

Melissa
Melissa
Underwriting Manager in South Africa
Insurance, 11–50 Employees

Easy Professionalism

Comments: BrandOffice is easy to use and helpful and when support is needed, [sensitive content hidden]
and the rest of the team have been nothing but wonderful to work with.

Pros:

BrandOffice helps me easily keep the correct look and feel of our Brand when creating documentation.

Cons:

I have not experienced any downsides of using BrandMail.

Megan
Senior Industry Analyst in South Africa
Telecommunications, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Brandoffice review

Comments: Their support has been exceptional. Nothing is too much for them.

Pros:

We are using this tool to speed up the proposal-writing process with pre-defined product content blocks. It has been very helpful in ensuring uniformity of information and CI across all proposals.

Cons:

There is nothing I would change on the product - it perfectly meets our needs.

3 years ago

Amazing to see how so many administrators can collectively work together to manage the complex content requirements of this Group. So pleased that BrandOffice could play an instrumental role in speeding up your proposal and tender generation.

Rudi
Rudi
Lead Support Engineer in South Africa
Financial Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Say goodbye to the sharing of Templates to maintain a Beautifull brand.

Pros:

The latest company templates are available from within Microsoft Office applications. No more downloading and confirming that you have the latest templates.

Cons:

Initial setup is slow since the asset thumbnails needs to be downloaded to the local workstation.

Juan-Pierre
Vmware and Microsoft Specialist in South Africa
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Easy to setup and manage

Pros:

Having the company Templates at your finger tips so so efficient and easy to use

Cons:

There was no cons with this product of brandoffice

4 years ago

Dear JP, thank you so much for your review of BrandOffice. Your feedback is always so important to us. Thank you for being part of our journey.

Civil Engineering, Self Employed

BrandOffice SM

Comments: It is a very successful product for meetings, surveys and similar multi-organizations. It is very fun to discover many features that you can improve yourself and learn by trying.

Pros:

The software has been very useful in terms of improving myself and achieving more efficient and organizational work. Also, I have created good time savings many times thanks to many of its features.