About PSOhub

Finally, boost productivity with All-in-One Project Management software.

Learn more about PSOhub

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

PSOhub ratings

4.6
5.0
4.9
4.9

9.2/10

PSOhub has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 8 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used PSOhub before?

Åsa F.
Business Process Director in Sweden
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Full control of your projects!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Great support, they understand my needs and support with help immediately when I need it.

Pros:

Very user friendly, easy to navigate. I got support when setting it all up, but with the help section I could have easily done it myself. Integration with HubSpot is perfect as I manage my prospects in HubSpot and connect with PSOHub as soon as it gets closer to become a deal. This means I manage the entire project, from before customer signature to delivery and support, in one single login. It is free to use for smaller businesses like mine, but I can easily upgrade as soon as I need to. I can do time tracking directly from Outlook to keep control of time spent per customer or project.

Cons:

So far, I haven't seen any consequences yet.

Andy Y.
Director & CoOwner in UK

Great when linked in with other business software

4 5 days ago New

Comments: Overall good and great support, if you have an issue or a bug they fix things fast.

Pros:

Integration with Hubspot and quick books is functional enough to do the job without being overly complex. the product is evolving and maturing and is of good value.

Cons:

I don't like the licensing model, I want to be able to mix and match licenses for a basic user with a more complex user. Don't like that if I commit to the Rise level that is all I can buy, I just want to buy licenses for time and task users at the basic level and mix and match, not feasible at the moment. Please fix this!

Anneloes M.
Marketeer in Netherlands

Very Convenient

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: The tool has really helped us become more efficient. With PSOhub I can easily manage our projects. It has great features to help me track, scope, and budget.

Pros:

This tool is very intuitive and well-integrated with other programs (like HubSpot). The customer support team is great! They have always been very helpful. In addition, they regularly add new features and improvements. I highly recommend PSOhub!

Cons:

There not much to write in this section. Maybe the slightly higher cost than some alternatives, but don't let this scare you away. After the free trial, it'll be clear that it's worth the extra money to use something that will save you lots of time (and thereby expenses).

Guido T.
Managing Director in Netherlands

The perfect projectmanagement software

5 2 years ago

Comments: PSOhub is next level projectmanagement software that helps us to improve the revenues of projects

Pros:

PSOhub is really next level projectmanagement software. All data of HubSpot is directly available in PSOhub after the deal and we can start a project in PSOhub in a couple of minutes. The easy timetracking functionality is better than all the other options that are available. As Managing Director I see the performance of all project in a clear managing dashboard.

Cons:

Connection PSOHub to HubSpot / Time tracking / Project dashboards

Sabrina R.
Business Unit Director in Ireland

A must-have HubSpot solution for marketing agencies

5 2 years ago

Comments: As both a HubSpot-user and a HubSpot Partner Agency, PSOhub has provided Salted Stone with the much-needed solutions to improve how we track our projects and service our clients. Our internal systems for project management, time tracking, and invoicing no longer feel siloed.

Pros:

Seamless integrations with our entire tech stack. Familiar interface for HubSpot users and great onboarding resources got our organisation up and running in no time.

Cons:

We still need to use tools like PandaDoc for contract management, Teamwork for project management and time tracking, and Quickbooks for invoicing. But PSOhub brings it all together and makes these systems more visible on the contact records in HubSpot.

Sven E.
Manager Operations in Netherlands

Great addition to Hubspot

5 2 years ago

Comments: It helps me to manage multiple projects at the same time and will tell me if we if we stay within the agreed budgets for my clients.

Pros:

The tool is easy to use and the integration with Hubspot is outstanding. It gives us the opportunity to manage our projects, contracts and billing clearly and transparantly within one application.

Cons:

I can't name a big disadvantage of the tool as it has all the functionalities I need.

Maikel T.
Teamlead in Netherlands

Great software to manage projects

4 5 days ago New

Pros:

PSOhub enables me to keep track of my team's time and expenses of various projects in a way to no other software i've used does. Especially like the amount of projects i can quite easily keep an eye on. Besides this I use PSOhub to keep track of the utilization of the team and individual team members.

Cons:

Getting all your projects into PSOhub can be a bit of a hassle. It takes a long time and the software takes some getting used to. However i've seen PSOhub improve a lot over time.

Alternatives Considered: monday.com

René D.
René D.
Owner in Netherlands
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Handige totaaloplossing voor project management, urenregistratie, taakmanagement en facturatie!

5 last month New

Pros:

Alles in één pakket. Ik hoef geen andere softwarepakketten te gebruiken. Recurring invoices zijn ideaal; administratie kost me bijna geen tijd meer. Automatische urenregistratie is geweldig. Tijdregistratie kost me nu nog maar 10 minuten per maand.

Cons:

Geen nadelen wat mij betreft. Software is compleet.

Alternatives Considered: Asana and Teamwork

Reasons for Choosing PSOhub: PSOhub integreert met HubSpot en bood een totaaloplossing.

Switched From: monday.com and Exact for CRM

Reasons for Switching to PSOhub: Integratie met HubSpot. Daarnaast hielp de 1-op-1 Quick Setup mij snel te starten.