• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5

About Mirro

Mirro is a user-friendly, cloud-based, performance management platform.

Learn more about Mirro

Veronica B.
HR Manager
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2021

"good software, has great potential"

Comments: I think the product is easy to use and helpful for any type of organisation, I'm happy we started this collaboration

Pros: Before the implementation, the sales team offered a lot of useful information very patiently. Even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was willing to meet our team to answer possible questions, and this I appreciated a lot. The implementation support was flawless, responsiveness to emails was very fast.
I like the ease of use, some of the functionalities (like kudos and the interactive homepage) are cool, also the "have you met X" is a nice functionality. It was (in theory) easy to implement the software in our company.

Cons: I already suggested adding some new functionalities that would be helpful for our organisation. Although the sales presentation was impressive, the application has some bugs that interfered with the implementation part. The good part is that their representative (Lavinia) helped me during this process. I think the biggest issue I had so far was that we had co edit some of the information (for all the colleagues) manually - if we were a bigger company, this would have been a lot more time-consuming.

by Mirro on 19/05/2021

Hi Veronica!

Kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Anca Z.
HR Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"The friendliest app ever!"

Comments: I love this app, and I also like how fast your team answers when we have a problem we need to fix. Kudos for that!

Pros: The design is the best! It's very friendly and colorful, it keeps you in a good mood, and it's making me want to spend more time on the app! Another amazing thing is the fact that we can give each other kudos and feedback, it's very easy to use, and keeps the team engaged. A big plus for the GIFs, we use them all the time in the comment section!

Cons: As an admin, I feel like there is room for improvement in the next areas:
- export payroll: the excel is great and it has a lot of useful information, but after I download it I have to manually make room to see the names or the days that our colleagues had paid vacation. I am mentioning this because Mirro got us used to a cute and cozy design, and when you download the export, it kinda lowers expectations.
- some functionalities are a bit complicated to use: for example, as an admin, if I want to add extra free days, I have to make a lot of steps to make that happen. It would help if I could to that by 2 steps, 2 buttons. - also as an admin, I feel like it would be great to have a better view on the people who took the day off. Right now I have to check it, but maybe if there was a calendar on the right with the names of the people who have the day of, it would be great. - Kudos: this is the best feature, and we like to implement it more within the company, so it would help if we would have a database with specific numbers and dates for the Kudos given/received.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Anca, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Silvia T.
Agile Coach
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2021

"Mirro is not just a payroll tool but keeping your team engaged and"

Comments: As an Agile coach is important to celebrate wins around my teams and show them appreciation. Is amazing to see how the people are using the kudos feature in mirro to thank their colleagues for different interactions.
Easy to manage leave requests from email wherever I am, also from my mobile device

Pros: Is not just a tool where I go when I have to make a leave request. The news feed where we have the activity news, kudos and feedback is amazing and keep people connected in a positive vibe. I feel very useful about the okrs feature and the performance tool feature.

Cons: Very confusing to find the leave requests I approved, when someone in my team for whom I manage the leave requests. Also, in my leave requests sometimes is hard to understand how many days I have left ( the days related to the months worked in the year could be a smaller information, not the first I see there)

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Silvia, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2021
Bogdan I.
Graphic Designer
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2021

"Affordable performance management software with a twist"

Comments: Solved the painful process of getting days off which is a big plus for me.
Also, I love that I can keep track of my objectives and check many other things without needing to use multiple platforms/apps, so that also fixed it for me.

Pros: The social component and the fact that I can track objectives: either mine, or my teams'.
It's fairly easy to use and the interface is responsive on phone, tablet or desktop regardless of the operating system which is a big plus.

Cons: The fact that I can't choose what information (badges, objectives) to display on my profile (as a user).
Also, it would be nice to let each user visually customize his personal page (backgrounds, accents, etc.)
Would be nice to also have some reacts that can be used on posts, similar to linkedin.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Bogdan, thank you for your review.
We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Marian B.
Head of Data
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"useful tool for team members"

Pros: you can easily see the colleagues statuses, their achievements and you can sync with their calendar

Cons: a bit difficult to browse in but great features

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Marian, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Eduard D.
Software Developer
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"Great job in covering essentials"

Comments: Feedbacks and leave requests are easier to do.

Pros: Keeping all work-related enquiries/documents under a single roof is a step forward in diminishing the time spent doing old style paperwork.
I've mostly used feedback and leave request systems, never had a problem in understanding how they work, very intuitive designing overall.

Cons: Activity feed being spamed with work anniversaries of 7 days / 42 etc. Not sure if it's customisable by admins, in my opinion the minimum should be 3 months. Would love the ability to book half-a-day off.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Eduard, thank you for your review.

Florentina N.
Finance Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"Very satisfied with the application"

Comments: Regarding the problems solved, I can say that it helps me to manage the timesheets for calculating the monthly salaries.

Pros: Most of all I like the ease with which users can access the application and the fact that everything is intuitive.

Cons: For now I think that the soft is performing very well, and also the implementation was very easy.

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Florentina, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Mihaela G.
SEO Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"It's so much fun to use and people love them kudos"

Comments: 10 out of 10 stars.

Pros: The fact that it encompasses both administrative and fun ways to evaluate, provide feedback, communicate with your teammates.

Cons: That I did not hear earlier about it and that I am a simple user at this time, I cannot wait to explore its admin features.

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Mihaela, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps you stay organized. Thank you for being awesome!

Octavian B.
Python Developer
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2021

"First try of Mirro software"

Pros: Is is easy to learn and to use it. It is well organized and you can find what you need very fast.

Cons: The think I like the least it's the organization chart. It could be better shown.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Octavian, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Andrei C.
Programmer
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2021

"Mirro is a great team management tool"

Pros: The interface is really easy to use. For example managing leaves of absence is straight forward.

Cons: Nothing to say at the moment, pretty happy with it.

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Andrei, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

Mihai N.
Digital Strategy Manager

"I recommend Mirror"

Comments: There is a lot to tell. It minimized the onboarding process, increased the team's interaction, made it possible to set common company goals.

Pros: Being an expanding team, we really needed software to accelerate team growth.

Cons: The part of the user experience that the whole team has.

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Mihai, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Mihail I.
Software Developer

"Mirro review"

Pros: Easy to use and very intuitive. I really recomend it

Cons: There is not a thing I could say right now

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Mihail, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

David marian C.
software developer

"Review"

Pros: Easy to use and interact with, has useful information

Cons: could be with a bit less jokes and use a bigger palate of color

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi David, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Camelia T.
Sales Representative

"Review"

Pros: You can set financial targets and add documents for all the users and these are a big plus. The software is also easy to use from everywhere, online, from laptop or phone.

Cons: One user guide would be much appreciated.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Camelia, thank you for your review.
We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Drop us a line at [email protected] so we can walk your through the guides available and share them with you and your team

Madalin M.
Data Marketing Specialist

"Mirro Review"

Pros: we can appreciate our colleagues, we can set goals to achieve and we can easily manage our holidays

Cons: so far I have not encountered things that would make it difficult for me

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Madalin, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

Adelina E.
Software developer

"My review"

Pros: I like that is easy to use and very intuitive. Also user interface is really nice, I like it all (fonts, colours, images, cute comments etc)

Cons: It's hard for me to say what I like least because I'm new, never used Mirro before.
All I can say is that first impression is really good, I need more time to be able to give improvement suggestions.

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Adelina, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Alexandra B.
Software analyst

"Good organizational software"

Pros: I find very useful the section related to "Leave & Attendance". The process to request time off has become easier with Mirro.

Cons: One of the things that I feel that is missing is the possibility for the user to edit various sections of the product.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Alexandra, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Cloud Platform Engineer
  • Reviewed on 12/05/2021

"Great overall product"

Pros: I like the feature set Mirro provides. Setting up personal objectives, tracking individual performance and feedback requests is really easy to use. I can give and receive kudos from my colleagues and this is awesome!!!

Cons: No cons so far. Have not encountered any difficulty yet.

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps you stay organized. Thank you for being awesome!

• Reviewed on 12/05/2021
Dragos S.
Head of CRM
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"Easy tool to manage teams and follow OKRs"

Pros: One of the best things I liked is the possibility to set and follow the OKR's

Cons: Don't had the chance to use all features until now so nothing particularly at this moment

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Dragos, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Ioana N.
Business Analyst

"Mirro Experience"

Comments: very good.

Pros: the way features are organized and the fact that lots of things can be registered here

Cons: sometimes, perhaps also because I have not been using it too much.

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Ioana, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

Emma I.
Digital Content Specialist
Public Relations & Communications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"Great app for organisations"

Comments: Kudos!

Pros: You always know everything about your leave time, objectives and co-workers. And it is amazingly intuitive.

Cons: setting the objectives for the team was a bit hard to do, but not something that can/t be done with the minimum of attention.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Emma, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. OKRs are an area which has recently seen some love from our dev & UX team, so keep a close eye on us.

Serban S.
Backend Developer
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2021

"Easy to use"

Pros: Very easy to use.
Experienced no issues so far.
Teammate feedback functionality.

Cons: Few small bugs. Nothing very impactful or that couldn't be solved in a small period of time.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Thanks for sharing what you love about Mirro, Serban! We're one message away at [email protected] if you encounter any issues that need our attention

• Reviewed on 17/05/2021
Alexandra A.
Customer Success Manager

"So far so good"

Comments: I've been using Mirro briefly, so far I've seem to found the necessary information.

Pros: It has a clean UI, the features are placed and explained properly.

Cons: I have nothing I dislike, I need to just look further into it.

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Alexandra, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Cristina F.
Product marketing manager
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"Great tool for your team"

Pros: I like the way we interact as a team, supporting each other, but also having fun when someone celebrates something. I also like the transparency of the days off that each colleague has

Cons: There is nothing I dislike about this software

Hi Cristina!
Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Cristiana N.
Student Advisor
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

"Mirro Review"

Comments: I feel better because I can track myself monthly and I can see my journey. I feel that I belong to the organization and I can work hard to improve each month.

Pros: I like the fact that I can see which colleagues are on vacation and the fact that I can see their birthdays. I like the fact that we can offer Kudos for a better day or for a successful company, this aspect motivates us a lot. I appreciate the fact that I can set my own goals, I can pursue them, but I can also set goals in my team. I can have an overview of the organization through teams and departments. I can ask for feedback and track my performance history. We can add comments and can interact through emojis with colleagues. It's easy to browse in the app, I like the menu and it has nice visual features.

Cons: Honestly, I don't think I have something that I like least. I enjoy using the application, especially because I can use it on my laptop or my phone.

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Cristiana, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!