Filter by:

• Overall

About Mirro

Mirro is a user-friendly, cloud-based, performance management platform.

Learn more about Mirro

Alexandru A.
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2021

"A breath of fresh air"

Comments: I have been using different tools in corporate environments and Mirro seems to have that perfect balance between playful social tool and development tracking.

Pros: Has a bit of a gamification element going on as well as a social media-type design but with an uncluttered and clean Ui

Cons: It lacks a bit on the customization side

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Alexandru, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we're on the same page regarding customisation of certain features. Stay tuned for some great news soon!

• Reviewed on 31/05/2021
Vlad H.
Account Exec
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2021

"Good addition for every company"

Pros: Pleasant and easy to use, switches promptly and quick between functions, nice design and useful features. I'm a big fan of the kudos function. Mirro makes our company feel strongly connected in pursuing our goals.

Cons: Wish we would be able to use it in English. I look forward to expanding the range of functionalities we use daily.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Vlad, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. Please check your profile settings and alternate between language options as you wish. If there's any trouble with that, drop us a line at [email protected]

Diana M.
Diana M.
Sr. Customer Care Manager

"Love it"

Pros: Easy to use, lots of personalised features and nice celebrating messages.

Cons: Nothing to add here, it has all I need for my area

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Diana, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Theodor I.
Theodor I.
Software Developer

"Honest review"

Comments: My overall experience with Mirro was a very good one, I managed to ask for feedback and receive it anytime I wanted.

Pros: I love Mirro because it allows us to keep track of our holiday days and see when our colleagues are off. It is also synchronized with Teams, so those will be automatically added to our calendar.

Cons: I don't think there is something that should be changed about Mirro. Tho, it would be nice to add more reactions (e.g. love, haha, angry), as Facebook has :D

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Theodor, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Iuliana I.
UX Designer
Design, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"Excelent fresh product. I love it."

Comments: I love the transparency it offers cross functional teams and love the the my objectives panel.

Pros: What I like about Mirro is that it comes with a fresh and minimal layout. Furthermore I like that it has a pretty intuitive user interface. The content is pretty digestible as well and information is easy to find because of the functional search function.

Cons: Nothing negative to say about mirro, just tiny user interface elements that for me are a bit off place, i.e.The "plus" top right button for add an objective looks a bit out of place for me. It's good that it is there, but the placement needs a fix. In "Holidays and presence" there's a big gap between the ask for time off - the actual hours count (with green)- and the hours you can ask to work in advance.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Iuliana, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Andrei S.
Software Engineer
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Employees

"Mirro review"

Comments: It's way way better than other products of the kind that we've used in the past. It has a straightforward interface and it's relatively easy to use.

Pros: Well - I really enjoy the fact that I can request feedback.
It would, however, be more useful to actually get a follow up on those items - because I think they can easily be ignored atm.

Cons: I don't really appreciate the phrasing, to be honest. It just seem sort of like a kid that's trying too hard.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Thanks for the review, Andrei! We're looking into phrasing constantly, so it would be super-helpful of you to point out certain examples at [email protected] We'll get right on fixing the messages

Eleonora S.
Hr Manager

"Easy to use TEAM tool"

Comments: I like Mirro, it is young, dynamic and friendly but I still think there is room for improvement.

Pros: - the friendly look and ease of use
- the stucture because it can be used as na HR tool but also as a performance management tool

Cons: - there are still some errors (for instance, some leave requests may show the wrong number of working day and a new requeste must be made)
- the performance review should allow you to select grades for the OKRs and make a total in the end
- a help manual could be helpful especially when setting okrs.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Eleonora, thank you for your review.
We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated! Check out our OKRs-related resources on https://mirro.io/resources/ and stay tuned for some extra flexibility regarding performance reviews, we may surprise you. :)

Alex J.
Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"The best organizational software"

Pros: It's like an internal social network. It's great that it has the feature to give kudos and appreciate the help of your colleagues

Cons: There were 2 or 3 situations when the platform had some glitches, but the customer support team is great and solved the issues pretty fast.

Hi Alex!
Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Doménica R.
Doménica R.
Talent
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2020

"Its Mirro Time!"

Pros: Mirro friendly system has been well received by our employees in Germany, Ecuador, Portugal, France and Brazil. We are now more connected and attentive to all the needs of our employees in request of vacations, medical leaves and work away in the same platform. Is very useful for the simplicity of the procedures that saves time in HR as a great ally. All of this is possible because of their excelent Custumer Experience Team always willing to resolve all our doubts coupling our schedules to get the best performance.

Cons: I would like to see full performance of the app after the updates.

Hi Domenica!

• Reviewed on 14/07/2020
Costica D.
Software Test Analyst

"Great application"

Pros: I like the fact that the application simplifies all my HR interactions and provides me clarity for what could be going on with teammates, as it's hard to observe or keep up with changes in a remote environment.

Cons: I'm not sure if it's implemented yet or not, but I think one small improvement I could see made is for half-day vacation requests being trackable on site, rather than just taking a full day and mentioning in comments for HR that it's only for half a day.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out. It is something we've seen as a desired option from more of our users, so stay tuned, we'll keep you posted!

Madalina S.
Senior Customer Relationship Agent
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2021

"Mirro is awesome"

Pros: Mirro has a user friendly interface and the social media platform vibe where you can see what other people in your organization post and how you can react is a big plus for me. It's also easy to request days off and see which of my team members are off for the day so no topic is left uncovered especially when working form home.

Cons: Improvements can be made to facilitate editing your personal information or the information that is visible to other members in the organization

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Madalina, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2021
Anca C.
Jr PR Specialist
Public Relations & Communications, 51-200 Employees

"My colleague Mirro"

Comments: It is one of us. It keeps track of my spare time, and gives me heads up whenever needed, so... very human like. A human that cares about my well being but also my productivity at work.

Pros: Its user friendly appeareance and ease of use.

Cons: I could not say I thought about something missing. Maybe, a designated window where you can write your notes and then export them like files. Like, beside the long term objectives, some short-term TO DO’s.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Anca, thank you for your review.
We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Andrei B.
head of performance

"Nice app"

Pros: many features, pretty good and nice user experience

Cons: a bit hard to use the navigation, features, role assigning

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Andrei, thank you for your review.
We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you. Your suggestions are much appreciated, so feel free to drop us a line, for us to be able to improve your experience - reach us at [email protected], and we'll be happy to talk and help

Ioana A.
Studies Abroad Counsellor
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

"Journey with Mirro"

Comments: Until now, Mirro helped with increasing transparency and communication of objectives among those from our company. It is also very rewarding to see the progress registered and how things could get into perspective.

Pros: Mirro is a user-friendly tool and I recommend it especially because it is intuitive, efficient and pleasant to navigate. Moreover, all sections are easy to update and the interaction among the users is entertaining.

Cons: The least I like about this software is that there isn't a very visible flow of notifications about the changes from the profiles of the other users. I tend to miss my colleagues' updates, although I am logged in when they make the changes.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Ioana, thank you for your review.

Andrei M.
Marketing&Growth Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2021

"Great software for connecting people"

Pros: The Kudos feature
The HR module is very friendly

Cons: There are times when the app doesn't work

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi [first name], cheers for this awesome review! And cheers times two for taking the time to mention how we can get better. Should you have any issues, please drop us a line at [email protected]

Adriana P.
Digital Content Specialist
Online Media, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2021

"Great tool"

Pros: It's very user friendly, with a nice design that is very intuitive and easy to use. It encourages you to leave a feedback for your colleagues and help them with their professional development.

Cons: I don't have any cons, the tool works perfectly.

Hi Adriana!

• Reviewed on 11/05/2021
Marian D.
Software Engineer

"Useful tool"

Comments: We are using miro to solve many tasks, from tech problems to soft skills projects.

Pros: Organizer tools are very useful because they allow collaborators to look at my cursor

Cons: The visual design could be improved in order to offer a more pleasant experience.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Marian, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Roxana D.
Digital Content Consultant
Public Relations & Communications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2021

"Useful"

Pros: I can easily find out details about my team members or other colleagues.

Cons: Some of the features are hard to find, not having a single place where I can find all the landing pages.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Roxana, you are a big part of our continued growth and success and we value your opinion. We noted your suggestions and we'll look into them. Thanks for helping us become better every day, in every way.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2021
Andra D.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2021

"Easy to use"

Pros: Planning and keeping track of leave days, organizing the team in clusters and getting to know when the colleagues have an anniversary.

Cons: I don't think of anything for now, for my needs is perfect.

by Mirro on 04/06/2021

Hi Andra, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

• Reviewed on 18/05/2021
Ramona B.
Software Tester

"General User review"

Pros: I like the fact that is relatively easy to use, It can incorporate necessary documents, all the necessary time, evaluations

Cons: I think some improvements can be made: adding an emergency contact person, grouping the hours that you work in advance and the recovered hours.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Ramona, you are a big part of our continued growth and success and we value your opinion. We noted down your suggestions and we'll look into it. Thanks for helping us become better every day, in every way.

Roberta C.
Junior Influencer Care Agent
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 Employees

"Easy to use"

Pros: I am a simple user that finds Mirro extremely helpful in connecting to colleagues and superiors, and in keeping track of your work progress.

Cons: I find there could be improvements in the menu.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Roberta, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out. If there's any specifics on improving the sidebar, just drop us a line at s[email protected]

Costin E.
QA Engineer
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2021

"Review"

Pros: Easy to give feedback, visible activity feed, very easy time management.

Cons: Very easy to use, not having any cons for now.

Hi Costin!

• Reviewed on 08/05/2021
Eduard-mihail T.
Software developer
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2021

"Mirro review"

Pros: Interface, the colors overall. These are giving me the impression of a good software

Cons: I don't like the left side menu.. I still don't understand everything there, but this may be because I am starting to use the app.

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Eduard, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better. Please feel free to drop us a line should anything be done to improve your experience

• Reviewed on 10/05/2021
Ionut P.
Account Executive

"Mirro Review"

Comments: Is a nice business tool, which helps you have a better vision of the company.

Pros: How friendly he is and user friendly. Is a tool nice to have for your company.

Cons: You don't have acces to bordars and need permission

by Mirro on 03/06/2021

Hi Ionut, cheers for this awesome review! And cheers times two for taking the time to also share your bright ideas on how we can make Mirro better. Be sure to take your daily dose of Mirro and stay on top of the juicy improvements we make.

Catalina S.
Business Development Support
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

"User Friendly"

Comments: Still getting used to all the features, but an excellent experience overall

Pros: It is a very user-friendly and intuitive platform that works really well for my organisation

Cons: there is nothing that I could say that I don't like

Hi Catalina!