15 years helping British businesses

About Parkable

Improve employee and multi-tenant parking experiences, reduce admin time, increase occupancy and generate revenue.

Learn more about Parkable

Pros:

We’ve also found the customer care experience from Parkable to be quick and efficient.

Cons:

There's nothing I don't like - it's honestly an exceptional user-experience.

Parkable ratings

4.8
4.9
4.7
4.9

9.8/10

Parkable has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 98 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Parkable before?

Asim
Asim
Commercial and Contracts Manager in Australia
Insurance, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Parkable User Review

Comments: Overall, Parkable has been an incredible addition to AIA. Its flexibility and convenience have transformed the way I approach my daily commute. I have shifted from public transport to using my own vehicle, given the flexibility and advance booking thats been possible by Parkable.The ability to secure a parking spot easily and seamlessly through the app is a game-changer. Also, the peace of mind that comes with the secure gate access via my phone is an added bonus. Parkable has significantly improved my parking experience and made my mornings hassle-free. Highly recommend it to businesses seeking an easy and effective parking solution.

Pros:

I absolutely love using Parkable at my work, AIA. It’s made securing a parking space at the office a breeze. My office is located around the city fringe so parking can be an absolute nightmare - very expensive and hard to find. Parkable makes my commute less stressful because I know that I'll have a parking spot available for me when I arrive, and for a reasonable price! The app integrates with gate access controls as well so I can open the gate from my phone or through automatic licence plate recognition. This also ensures the parking lot is incredibly secure.

Cons:

There's nothing negative to report. Parkable has been easy to use, and navigate. It's a simple parking spot booking app that you can't go wrong with.

Doni
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

The Go-To Solution for Parking Management and Cost Recovery!

Comments: The team at Parkable has been fantastic to work with - exceptionally helpful and prompt in addressing any queries we have. We are thoroughly satisfied with the Parkable system, and what's more, it has been exceptionally well-received within our organisation.

Pros:

Parkable has been instrumental in streamlining the management of our organization's car parks, saving me considerable time and effort. Over the past few years of utilising the system, I have found it to be invaluable in providing me with complete control and visibility over our parking resources. Our staff have embraced the user-friendly nature of the app, enabling them to effortlessly share their allocated spaces, make advance parking reservations, and conveniently open gates with just 1-2 taps. Furthermore, Parkable allows us to optimise the utilization of our parking spaces. When our staff spaces are not fully occupied, we can efficiently make them available to the public, thereby generating revenue to offset lease costs. Overall, Parkable has significantly enhanced our parking management capabilities, providing us with a professional and efficient solution for optimising parking resources.

Cons:

Our parking spaces are situated within a shared car park, cohabited by other businesses and residents, resulting in frequent infringement issues. Upon conveying this feedback, the Parkable team assisted us by implementing an enforcement service. This service involves monitoring and warning individuals who occupy our designated parking spaces unlawfully. Since the introduction of this service, we have witnessed a substantial reduction in issues and complaints, alleviating the need for me to dedicate hours to resolving such matters.

Public Safety, 10,000+ Employees

Quick, easy and intuitive

Pros:

The app is very straightforward to use, very quick and simple to use.

Cons:

I haven't used it enough to come across anything negative.

Jay
Product Manager in New Zealand
Information Services, 201–500 Employees

Fantastic for hybrid work organisations

Pros:

Parkable has solved the biggest painpoint for our employee experience - parking when there's more staff than carparks. Before employees avoided the office, and we had to use an excel spreadsheet to track parking. Now we can utilise our carpark spaces much better, its easy to plan to park in advance, our employees are happier, and it makes the transition to hybrid work much easier - so employees can book a park and come in when needed.

Cons:

Option to choose corporate or personal cards when paying for parks.

Tracey
Tracey
Head of People and Culture in New Zealand
Information Services, 51–200 Employees

Parkable - Super easy admin app for work car parks

Comments: One of the best supplier organisations I have ever worked with - super friendly and helpful, with a product that doesnt break the bank - what more could you ask for?!

Pros:

Just the nicest people who made the entire process of getting up to speed so easy - I'm a busy person and the wonderful team put together all the comms for me - I just had to hit send! Then after everything was set up initially, it was really smooth sailing. For the team who have permanent carparks - it gives them a buzz to be able to share the park when they are not in the office - and the rest of the team are super thrilled if park becomes available for them to use that day.

Cons:

I really dont have a bad word to say about Parkable - the team are always available, any little issue that arises, is always met with a quick response - wish I had found them earlier!

Rebecca
HR-Payroll support in New Zealand
Packaging & Containers, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Parkable review

Comments: The concept of having a permanent spot while being able to share it when not in use is a fantastic idea. Overall, using the app has been very straightforward and user-friendly, making it easy for everyone in the office to navigate. It's a step in the right direction for managing parking efficiently at our workplace.

Pros:

Using Parkable at Ojifs for our office parking has been excellent. The user interface is seamless and user-friendly. The onboarding process was exceptionally simple, and the Parkable team has been incredibly helpful. I highly recommend it to anyone in search of a reliable and innovative parking solution. I have an allocated car park waiting for me at the office and when I’m not coming in, I share it with my colleagues - I love the concept.

Cons:

I have nothing negative to say about the system; it delivers on its promises.

Smita
Senior Data Scientist in New Zealand
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Ease of Parking at your fingertips via your mobilephones

Pros:

Being able to quickly lookup an available `parking slot and get your parking sorted without worrying if you would get a parking or not if you reach there. Lot of parking places available whereever you go.

Cons:

At times, people do occupy your booked parking slots and there should an IoT based approach where you do get notified about other available slot. Again this happens say once in blue moon to a user but does happen. Also, reminding the user to pay-up the parking as soon as they end session would be better rather than forcing them to pay when try to make another booking.

Karol
Product Operations Manager in New Zealand
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Frictionless parking app you can trust

Comments: Using the Parkable app was always a very good experience!

Pros:

- ease of booking - instructions on how to park - notifications when there is a free spot available - easy to use map with parking locations and clear pricing information - logging in and starting to use it was very easy - I do not use it very often but never find myself lost / not remembering how to use it - reliable - as it is our work app it feels save to use outside of the work as well(storing credit cards, etc.)

Cons:

-I don't know if it is Parkable or our configuration-related. Still, the booking parking for tomorrow is available only since 5AM~ which is very challenging when there are limited spots available on our parking. - again - it's probably not on parkable side - but we have frequent problems with opening the gate for the Gladstone parking remotely via the app - it would be good to have some alternative options/instruction available if that fails

Dharmesh BP
Senior Advisor in New Zealand
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Employees

Parkable is great!

Comments: Parkable has made parking at the office so much easier. The app's simplicity is commendable; it's super easy to use, and I had no trouble getting the hang of it. So far, I haven't run into any significant issues, it just works great. I couldn't go without it now.

Pros:

I can't rave enough about how Parkable has transformed our parking experience at Homecare Medical! The ability to check parking availability before heading to the office has been super helpful. It saves so much time and frustration, especially during busy hours. The app's user-friendly interface makes it a breeze to navigate, and I appreciate how intuitive it is. Honestly, using Parkable has made my daily commute smoother, and I haven't encountered any major issues. It's a fantastic addition to our workplace.

Cons:

I haven't found any major issues while using Parkable, it works great.

Scott
Scott
Senior Product Manager in New Zealand
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use to get a convenient park. Cost effective solution.

Comments: Helps me by allowing me to get a car park when it is not in use. I don't have to ask around, the app tells me when one is free. Great that we can maximise the use of this valuable resource.

Pros:

Easy to use. Can book corporate parking and public in a simple to use app. Like the reminders when a park becomes free. Great to be able to maximise parking bays when people are away. Love that those who have a permanent spot can make their park available to others when not in use. Has some good features like being able to open the gate from the app. Map is useful to see where public parking is. I use it every day and it really helps me to get a good park.

Cons:

Everything works as intended, could be some improvements made with some of the flow, but nothing major.

Zoe
Executive Assistant in Australia
Industrial Automation, 501–1,000 Employees

Perfect solution for workplace managers!

Comments: Before going live with Parkable, we tested the app with a small user group. We received positive feedback which gave me and our team the confidence to go ahead with the full implementation at our South Australia office.It was really easy to implement Parkable. The Customer Success team guided me through configuring the platform to match our set up and then provided all the resources I needed to roll out the system to our users! They’ve continued to provide prompt, friendly, and professional support whenever I’ve needed it. We’ve now expanded our use of Parkable to our Sydney office, and they are loving it too!

Pros:

I really enjoy using Parkable! I check into the admin panel daily to see our parking spaces, bay allocations, and occupancy. I love that the system covers tasks I would usually have to do, freeing me up to focus on more important projects! As an example, the Parkable system takes stock of our parking availability and automatically allocates all our spots for the week ahead among our employees in a fair way! This maximises our parking utilisation, and has allowed us to open up car park access to more employees.

Cons:

Before Parkable, only people with allocated parks could access our parking. This meant spaces were often sitting empty when people were working from home, off sick, or on holiday. Now, allocated parkers can share their spot on days they’re not using it via the app! This makes parking more accessible and equitable! The admin dashboard takes a little bit of getting used to finding your way around, but once you've done it a few times it is easy to use.

Kaye
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Stress Free Parking Management

Comments: We have a flexible working model and fewer parking spots than people so, it used to be really difficult to schedule who could use the parking each day. Parkable’s allocated spot sharing and future booking features take this fully off my hands. When a staff member with an allocated car park is away from the office, they can share it in the app and someone else from the team can book it. This makes parking seem fairer which is in line with our culture!The team behind Parkable are a pleasure to work with. Whenever I have questions, they are quick to respond and provide helpful solutions. They have also been very receptive to feedback and suggestions.

Pros:

When I started at Ronald McDonald House Charities, I learned one of my responsibilities was managing our staff parking. Without a system, it would take up a lot of my time and cause frustration for our whole team. I’m so grateful we chose to implement Parkable! Managing our staff parking is easy and the parking experience is stress-free!

Cons:

Parking is scarce and expensive near our office so, it’s really great to have a system which allows us to maximise the use of our parking spots. It allows our team to save money and time in the morning!

Genevieve
Executive Administrator in New Zealand
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Great Solution to parking headaches

Comments: We introduced Parkable to our workplace towards the end of 2022. The implementation process was smooth thanks to the dedicated Customer Success Manager. She tailored the training and change management program to our needs, ensuring everybody felt prepared to use the new system on launch day! They’ve continued to assist us with extra resources and support.

Pros:

Before introducing Parkable, I spent a significant amount of time managing our staff parking. Now, those tasks are automated, freeing me up to focus on more important things. When I go into the admin panel, I find it easy to get a snapshot of current parking activity and dig deeper in the reporting suite too.

Cons:

The Customer Success and Technical teams have been responsive to feedback and suggestions. They’re constantly improving the software and adding new features!

Esther
Financial Services, 201–500 Employees

Hassle free parking

Comments: All in all, I highly recommend this software to anyone looking for an easy to use, easy on the eyes solution for their needs. It's a great product. Their customer success team has offered additional services to help us reach our goals faster.

Pros:

I recently had the opportunity to use this software, and overall I'd have to give it a 5 star rating.The thing that impressed me the most was how user friendly it is. Everything feels intuitive and you can get up and running quickly without having to read through pages of instructions first. The design is also really attractive - very sleek and modern looking.

Cons:

Nothing really bad to say about the product, it’s more around our end users using it incorrectly sometimes.

Julia
Senior Go to Market Manager in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Totally love Parkable

Comments: Using Parkable means that everyone knows exactly when they have a booking and where to park, we are able to process payments seamlessly and I can plan my parking weeks and months ahead. This means that big parts of the 'mental load' of daily life are looked after as my daily logistics are well supported and facilitated by this app. That actually makes a difference to my kids and family as I can organise pick-ups, be at basketball games etc.

Pros:

It works every day and I trust it completely. Friendly tone of voice in the app and feels like a real companion to me getting to work effortlessly and without having to think about parking. This is such a big thing and has a positive impact on my daily life.

Cons:

There's nothing I don't like - it's honestly an exceptional user-experience.

Robyn
Business Support Manager in New Zealand
Medical Devices, 51–200 Employees

Ease stress for staff

Comments: Parkable has helped our team transition from an environment where there was a carpark for everyone (70+ bays) to our new building with 25 bays. With our new Work From Home environment we don't anywhere near the amount of people in the office as we used to and on average only have 17-20 people in the office on any given day. Yet there was a lot of anxiety about parking, and this app has been a major win for the team.

Pros:

Parkable is an easy app for our team to use and eliminates the stress around whether there will be parking available when they are in the office. They can book in advance and head straight to their allocated park. If there isn't park available they can go straight to a pay as you go carpark without having to drive around our building looking for park.

Cons:

Generally the app works really well for us. It would be good if the administrator could be notified if there is an issue with a parking bay rather than Parkable. As administrator if I got an email advice I could try and resolve quickly rather than it going to Parkable and me not being aware there is an issue.

Ian
Section Manager in New Zealand
Environmental Services, 201–500 Employees

Parkable makes work place parking way more efficient!

Comments: Using Parkable is a great way to efficiently use limited parking in a business, as it allows staff to easily reserve available spots in advance. This helps people without allocated parks use vacant spots.

Pros:

Parkable has the ability to allocate parking spots on the fly which is so convenient. This feature really helps to improve the overall parking experience for our staff. Pressure is also reduced for scarce on street parking in the surrounding area which reduces inconsiderate parking and therefore improves accessibility and safety for our community.

Cons:

At this stage I have no cons at this product.

Alex
Personal Insurance Consultant in New Zealand
Insurance, 201–500 Employees

Parkable is a very helpful app!

Comments: The sharing and future booking features have made parking much fairer at IAG - I like the fact that I can plan my week around when I know I have a parking spot.

Pros:

I use Parkable when I come into the office and it has made my mornings so much easier. I don't have to worry any longer about finding a park or paying extra to park elsewhere. The ease of use is a huge benefit to Parkable - the app is very simple and easy to navigate.

Cons:

I'm glad IAG have implemented Parkable and haven't experienced anything negative with Parkable at this stage.

Emma
Marketing Manager in New Zealand
Chemicals, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Simple & Quick to Use!

Comments: Parking at work is made easy with Parkable!

Pros:

Quick and easy to use, love it's an app on my phone!!

Cons:

Can't think of anything! Straightforward app!

Julie
Senior Executive Assistant in Australia
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Great product that's easy to implement to the wider team for the benefit of all staff

Comments: The whole process from start to finish was exceptionally smooth.
The Parkable Team kept me up to date along the way, and were always available to take my call if i had a problem. Since we rolled this out, i have had no problems at all. Everything just works.

Pros:

It was easy to set up and use. Staff have found it easy to use which means they will use it more often to release / lease car parks.

Cons:

Sorry. I can't think of anything i don't like.

Cindy
Software Engineer in New Zealand
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Parkable Review

Pros:

Easy to use - Mobile app in intuitive and easy to navigate" Making parking available throughout the city (e.g. on side streets, not just parking facilities) Feature - ability to reserve carparks in advance

Cons:

Communication with other users in event of tandem parking

Adrian
Senior Managed Voice Engineer in New Zealand
Telecommunications, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Parkable app rocks!

Comments: Makes my work and leisure parking easy and affordable - highly recommended

Pros:

Easy to use, great features, stable app and constantly being updated with new features

Cons:

I haven't yet had an issue that provides a negative experience

Abbie
Corporate Services Manager in Australia
Music, 11–50 Employees

Genius

Comments: Save unneeded calls & emails about who is what parks on what day - simply check the APP.
No more empty carparks when folks are away = happy employees.

Pros:

No more empty carparks when folks are away!

Cons:

Would be great to receive push notifications when a park you like is available.

Graeme
Voice Delivery in New Zealand
Telecommunications, 1,001–5,000 Employees

ease of use

Pros:

easy to use and functional and easy to use and quick

Cons:

nothing all functions very well and straight forward

Sarah
Senior Marketing Associate in Australia
Staffing & Recruiting, 501–1,000 Employees

This has app has revolutionised parking!

Comments: I love it and would definitely recommend it to a friend (I already have!).

Pros:

I love that I can manage everything to do with parking in the one app. Being able to connect my account to paypal made it very easy to set up. I like that I can prebook a spot easily, I can save my regular favourite carparks, and easily change the car I'm driving all within my app.

Cons:

If someone has parked in my spot, I find it difficult to notify parkable through the app because there is insufficient wifi in the underground parking. This is not the fault of Parkable which I understand.