Popklass Reviews

5.0 (2) Write a Review!

About Popklass

Registration Reservation platform designed for the paint and sip industry and art schools.

Learn more about Popklass

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Popklass ratings

5.0

Popklass has an overall rating of 5 out of 5 stars based on 2 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Popklass before?

Elena
Event Coordinator in US
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees

Beautiful and clear layout, easy navigation!

Comments: I really like this platform. It made my life so much easier and saves me a lot of time and money. My events are displayed clearly and I can duplicate them to make new ones. I can upload or create various discount codes or give account credits to my customers. I can add pictures of my choice.

Pros:

Popklass gives me the ability to display the upcoming events on my website visually beautiful and with clear information easily accessible to my customers using both mobile and desktop devices. I can customize many features and quickly see who registered. I can choose and customize the header navigation.

Cons:

When I was trying to upload the groupon vouchers I had trouble with the file extension .csv, but the Popklass team was able to resolve the issue within an hour. The system only allows to upload the codes in the .xlsx and the .xls file formats.

Jennie
Owner in US
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Great website and application for events

Comments: It's exciting to use this platform and know that we are one of the first small businesses to benefit from it. We're looking forward to continue using it and fully recommend it.

Pros:

The functionality and architecture of this application is extremely convenient and beautiful, and easy to use for paint & sip businesses. Popklass has a lot of features that work together to save us time, to prevent mistakes, it allows multiuser secure access to its features (convenient with businesses with employees), it retains our potential customer's contact, display our events with the best efficient design for this type of business, and more.

Cons:

It's a new software so it's still has to gain a good place in the market, but we're confident that it's just a matter of time... as it happens with all new awesome applications.