• Overall

About Tremendous

Tremendous is the best platform to incentivize and reward people instantly with gift cards, prepaid Visa® cards, cash, and more.

Learn more about Tremendous

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Tremendous before?

Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Marketing Specialist/Data Analyst - ECS Marketing Operations in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great Gift Card Platform!

5 last year

Comments: Tremendous is a huge improvement over our previous vendor for everyone on both sides of the gift card process. The set-up and training were easy. We get great customer support. We are getting better redemption rates and less complaints than with our previous vendor. The platform is so easy that my entire team is now enabled to order gift cards for themselves and do not have to go through an admin.

Pros:

Tremendous is easy to use from both the perspective of the person ordering the gift cards and the recipient. There is no cost or fees to use Tremendous. You can make great looking custom emails with as many mail merge fields as you would like to easily send custom emails to many recipients at once. You can also add other actions like redirecting to a web page or video after the recipient claims. There are tons of gift card options and you can even limit them to a few options to fit your campaign. Finally, the best thing about Tremendous is that they can collect W9 tax info from your recipients that received large denomination cards so that you can easily issue 1099s at the end of the year.

Cons:

There are few things that I really dislike about this platform. In fact several enhancements that I asked for or suggested were built and implemented in just the first few months of working with them! One dislike is that the recipients gift cards links are susceptible to theft if the email is compromised in some way and ends up in the wrong hands.

Clarissa A.
Human Resources Administration in US
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Fantastic tool for domestic and global recognition.

5 5 months ago

Comments: The Tremendous team has been so helpful during our onboarding. The ease of use, the wide variety of redemption options, and the ability to track delivery and resend if there is a failed delivery all make Tremendous a leader if digital recognition.

Pros:

We have enjoyed using the Tremendous platform for its use of ease and ease of rollout to our administration teams. Tremendous helped us fill a void and came through for us when our shipping options were limited due to Covid. We have been able to recognize our teams around the globe in an instant with the use of digital reward delivery as well as the ability to track delivery and redemption. We love the wide variety of redemption options that are available.

Cons:

I'd like some more video know how and how to customize a campaign. I know there are options for us to be able imbed video messages but I'd like a tutorial on how to customize them.

Ofir A.
Product Manager in Israel
Research, 11-50 Employees

Tremendous has an easy-to-use product that is giving us a great value!

4 2 years ago

Comments: We use the platform to send e-gift cards to our users manually and automatically through API

Pros:

The variety of gift cards. The simplicity of the platform. Their customer support

Cons:

I'm missing some functionalities such as filtering unredeemed rewards and resending gift cards in a batch. Also, a small portion of the rewards doesn't get to their recipients.

Lead UX Researcher in Poland
Internet, 51-200 Employees

Participant rewarding made easy!

4 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I discovered Tremendous on the user side of the equation when rewarded for participating in a user survey. It immediately fell under my radar and very quickly became my tool of choice for participant rewarding. It's super easy to set up. Haven't had any issues with it so far.

Pros:

- user friendly interface allowing bulk send - customisable templates - global currencies and reward types - easy billing

Cons:

- Google logi in doesn't work well sometimes

Beth D.
VP of Training & Analytics in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Easiest to use software I've ever touched

5 3 months ago

Comments: Customer support is awesome to learn how to do things - like tie into Survey Monkey which works flawlessly and is practically effortless. My users are happy. It literally works better than expected.

Pros:

Tremendous is free - that's right free. Setup was super easy and any feature you would want is already in there.

Cons:

I would be interested in having more pro-active information sent to me via email.

Surprise HR Personal Concierge in Philippines
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Employees

variety of options and great support team member

5 5 months ago

Comments: When the client was not able to receive the gift card or having issues using the gift card. The Tremendous Support Team is always there to help you within minutes or an hour. It really helps us to send updates on what's going on with our client's gift card.

Pros:

With Tremendous they have a large list of options. They have anything from Uber Eats to Walmart to Amazon, and many others as well! Easy to navigate and user-friendly.

Cons:

The only feature that I'm concern about, is when we check the order history it doesn't indicate what gift card that we purchase.

Jeannette C.
User Research Coordinator in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Tremendous is so simple to use!

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have a better organization of incentives all in one place as well as being able to give my colleagues access to the records. I enjoy the ease of use, and how easy it is to add funds into my account.

Pros:

This platform has really simplified my incentive accounting system and has allowed incentive distribution to become much easier! The recipients now have a choice of what type of an incentive that they would prefer instead of me manually sending them one type of a gift card. I also like the fact that other members of my team can have access to the dashboard in my absence. No chance of overriding a spreadsheet! It is also great to be able to track just what type of incentive that a participant has chosen, as well as to be able to re-send the initial email to the participant in case they missed it.

Tom V.
Tom V.
Chief of People in US
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

Great platform - easy to use and customize!

5 5 months ago

Comments: Have only had 1 issue and customer service was perfect and quick to respond.

Pros:

It was super simple to setup and it takes about 30 seconds to send a reward. Plus it allows us to give the end user the opportunity to select the way they want their rewards. Great platform!

Cons:

Wish there was an opportunity to identify when/if people used the cards so we could resend or remind. A bit more transparency would go a long way.

Aisha B.
HR Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Simplified Our Process!

5 5 months ago

Comments: Introducing Tremendous to our organization came at the perfect time- the start of the pandemic. We needed a solution to continue providing gift cards, safely, to our customers in the community. It has been additionally useful in rewarding our employees and engaging their participation during a time when it was needed most.

Pros:

Easily accessible for recipients Creating "campaigns" to help organize distribution Tracking for individual teams Ability to pull reports on different "campaigns" Variety of gift cards and ability to turn on and off certain categories Text or email options to send gift cards

Cons:

The user interface can feel, at times, bulky/cumbersome. Perhaps fewer steps (drag and drop options, commonly used selections) to get through the selection and entry process would be helpful.

Luke E.
Owner in US

Tremendous delivers on sending international rewards

5 5 months ago

Comments: Overall, Tremendous made it really easy for us to roll out an international referral program without needing to worry about how to send rewards across borders. Setup was easy because we just had to create a few templates and then send them.

Pros:

Tremendous makes is stupid-easy to send rewards internationally. We have an international user base and needed a way to send our referral bonuses anywhere. We love that our users get to chose rewards to vendors that are local to them.

Cons:

We have no insight into whether a reward has been redeemed or not. This is frustrating because it's possible that rewards are going unredeemed, and we do not get refunds for those. I really wish there was a way to see the status of a reward.

Kvin G.
PM in US
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

Tremendous is a life-saver

5 last year

Pros:

It's so easy to get everyone on the platform, the API is really intuitive and easy to use. Navigating the dashboard is a breeze. In addition, the options and choices for rewards is the largest I've seen, and our employees are really pleased with it.

Cons:

None to say. Tremendous has helped restore company culture and morale!

Head of ProductOps in US

Streamline gifting + give your customers/users choice

4 2 years ago

Comments: We were able to automate some of our existing operational workflow with Tremendous and also consolidate different functionality into a single platform. The reporting features helped our accounting and finance teams while maintaining ease of use for our program managers using the product.

Pros:

The portal lets multiple owners across departments manage their gifting budget, while being easy for our accounting department to audit. We were able to quickly hook into the API to automatically send gifts for user testing participants. The rewards selection is great for our participants to choose a gift that they will want and use (a big ask in feedback we've received).

Cons:

Not much - great experience overall! I'd like to see some more features built out around greater personalization, but this is a great tool/platform.

Mike L.
Manager in US
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Tremedously happy with Tremendous! Recomend!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Tremendous has been very easy to use for our team and our testers tell us that they like using Tremendous also. We use it to send rewards to testers who help us with internal product feedback and user experience.

Pros:

We like the variety of options for our testers. We also like that there is international coverage and we don’t need to worry about where people are located to get their reward.

Cons:

The US has more gift card options than other countries, but at least Amazon is available for almost anywhere else which people like.

Carmen C.
Marketing Manager in UK
Insurance, 11-50 Employees

Tremendous offered us an elegant & simple solution to instant reward our clients for their referrals

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Just a few advantages that were what we needed and looking for: 1. Instant rewards to multiple brands, we could preselect the ones we preferred 2. Offers the option to set up multiple users (each one with a separate budget and funds) to send the rewards themselves 3. Funds are easy to transfer from main/parent account to each user 4. Campaigns are easy to share, once created in the parent account to any other user 5. It's free!!

Cons:

Reports are limited in information exported, such as redeemed date or chosen brand. Also resending a reward is not giving you the option to edit the second text.

Amanda A.
Client Support Services Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Outstanding - all the way around!

5 last year

Comments: Overall, I really trust and support this company. They offer a smooth user interface, intuitive functionality, fantastic support and service, and they give companies options that are beyond "the traditional raffle prize". I would definitely recommend for internal and external gifting!

Pros:

This company and its employees are impressive. They care, they listen, the service functions well, the services gives a lot of customization options. It is a wonderful way to connect gifting to a business, especially since gifting will have to take place in a primarily virtual capacity.

Cons:

There are a few snags on accounts that may need to have different layers based on budgets, payment pools, recipient pools, and rights/roles. I feel 100% confident that if I express any of these concerns that those would be taken into consideration and addressed promptly.

Jonathan P.
Manager in US
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Go-to solution for rewards

5 2 years ago

Comments: Tremendous is our go-to platform for rewarding tenants for their feedback when they stay at our properties. It’s also been an easy way for us to send gift cards internally to our property managers and vendors.

Pros:

The platform gave us a great solution that allowed us to send different types of rewards to our tenants and vendors. It’s easy for us to send gift cards to people from different countries and for them to be able to redeem them in the currency or brand of their choice. We like that it’s simple to set up for both internal and external rewards and we can track them independently.

Cons:

I had a little trouble finding the link to activate my account but very smooth process after that.

Robert H.
General Manager in US
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees

One-stop solution for incentives

5 2 years ago

Comments: We use Tremendous to distribute incentives for market research and due diligence purposes. The Tremendous team is easy to work with and responsive. The dashboard solves a lot of our needs to help us manage this in one solution rather than many individual gift card vendors.

Pros:

The Tremendous platform gave us an easy way to distribute rewards to recipients who have helped us out in market research. The software makes it simple to select reward types and deliver digitally. We love that our recipients see our customized redemption experience so they know it’s us who are sending them rewards. Lastly, the portal is easy to use and makes it simple for us to audit our spend and budget for market research.

Cons:

Found a couple of tiny bugs during usage but reported to Tremendous and they were responsive about noting and fixing them. Overall the platform is easy to use for us with no major issues for our purposes.

Kristina D.
Executive Director of Contracts in US
Events Services, 51-200 Employees

Tremendous is Super User-friendly and Costs Nothing!!

5 last year

Comments: My experience with Tremendous has been very positive. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy & cost effective way to send e-gift cards to customers, clients or employees.

Pros:

The product is simple to use and the best part is that it is totally free .

Cons:

I wish the software was able to track when a recipient redeemed their e-gift card but it has no way of doing that.

Yujin C.
R&D specialist in US
Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 Employees

Easy and fast reward program

5 last year

Comments: It is really good chance to use this program for my client.

Pros:

Fast transaction and management is the most favorite part of this software.

Cons:

Customer service is not that fast and hard to contact with them some times.

Tanner S.
Accountant in US
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

The name fits

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I really like the interface. There isn't too much going on, and everything is pretty easy to find. Uploading in Tremendous is very slick. The campaigns are also easy to create.

Cons:

The only con to the software is there isn't a search bar to search for reward ID's by email. Downloading the excel spreadsheet isn't a big deal, it just takes a little more time.

Helen M.
Associate Professor of Psychology in US
Research, 51-200 Employees

Fantastic experience using Tremendous

5 last year

Pros:

I love the ease with which I was able to offer my research participants gifts cards of their choosing through Tremendous. Setting up an account, selecting gift card choices, and sending my participants their gift cards was simple and user friendly. The interface was incredibly intuitive.

Cons:

I haven't had any issues with Tremendous so far.

CEO in Mexico
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

So intuitive, a powerful platform

5 last year

Comments: Great platform to send rewards with no hidden fees!

Pros:

Our team is rapidly growing and we want to reward great teamwork. It takes a lot of time and effort to individually select rewards or gifts, particularly when selecting for a wider group of people. Tremendous is the easiest to use one-stop shop! I simply have to select who to send rewards to, and for what dollar amount, and the platform takes it from there.

Cons:

Super easy to use, nothing. There is a minimum character requirement, but still haven't thought of a complaint!

Andrea Z.
Strategic Sourcing Consultant in US
Market Research, 201-500 Employees

Tremendous makes it simple.

5 last year

Pros:

Simplicity. Easy to understand and use. Easy to teach other team members to use.

Cons:

Had some hiccups during initial integration, but those were quickly addressed.

Jessica S.
Managing Partner in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Great to use for team recognition

5 5 months ago

Pros:

Easy to use and train team to use Also like how there are checks and balances

Cons:

The gift cards expire and we sometimes have upset team members that didn't redeem in time

Alternatives Considered: Blackhawk

Reasons for Choosing Tremendous: Better terms

Donna B.
Executive Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Just what I needed!

5 last year

Comments: We pivoted to running virtual events this year, and with attendees all over the globe I was able to quickly send out networking prizes to winners, and thank you's to members wherever they are with virtually no downtime.

Pros:

Easy to set-up and use, ability to brand to my organization, and it works for sending gifts internationally. No matter what I'm doing (running a virtual event, sending out a quick thanks) I can quickly send out a gift to anyone who has an email address.

Cons:

There wasn't anything I didn't like - the system is easy to use, offers great documentation for accounting purposes, and includes countries where most of my members reside. What's not to like?